Old 05-19-2004, 02:11 PM   #46  

Hello All,

Boy I feel behind today after seeing all the posts! That's what I get for sleeping late. Things are good here, on-plan and nothing having too much trouble with that.

Sarah - Welcome. I was born in Seattle and was raised there and then lived there for awhile as an adult. I also lived in Portland. In fact I went to Portland St. Univ. I'm in Florida now and miss the Northwest.

Let's see as for woes I guess I have two of them. One small one large.

1) I bought two cans of tuna yesterday. I didn't realize until I opened one of them to use it that I had gotten one can packed in water and the other in oil. I had opened the one in oil. What a mess. Just nasty. I ended up rinsing as much oil as I could off it and used it, but I just don't understand why anyone would want tuna packed in oil. As I said it is a little woe lol.

2) Now my bigger one and what has been bothering me lately. I'm in the process of selecting graduate schools to apply to for next year. My first problem is that the program I want isn't offered in many places. The second problem is I have a b/f in CT. The third problem is my parents live in SC. I wanted to find a school near the b/f but life keeps getting in the way of our relationship so now I'm not so sure it would be worth making him a factor in my school choice. I'm crazy about the man. I've never met anyone like him and he is amazing. Having said that there are problems we can't seem to get around. I like to think that if I was in CT we could work those out or they would go away, but I think I'm fooling myself. Then on to my parents. My father is about my most favoriate person in the whole world. I know my folks want me to go to school near them. The problem, I hate SC. The thing is I know my father counts on me for companionship and friendship. He doesn't get alot of that from my mother. I also have the problem that I don't really want to live in a large city, but I would like to live in a community that has a more intellectual base, which means a large city. I would also enjoy going to school in the UK. So...I feel guilty about my parents, my father is 73, and it will be another 5 years before I finish my masters and phd...I worry about him dying and me not having the time spent with him that I want to before that happens. I'm sad about the issues with my b/f. I want very much to have a life with him and hate to give up that dream. He wants me to go to school near him, but I worry I would do that and then never see him which will be even more upsetting. Then I try to weigh in what I want, as in location. I simply don't know what to do. I have this summer to figure it out. What should be an exciting process and an interesting time to look forward to have turned into a nightmare. Well that's my woe for today.

Have a good one everyone,

Beth
beth_on_the_beach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2004, 06:08 PM   #47  

Height: 5 foot

Angry Omg!!!! Aol Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, now I'm even more pissed!!! Sorry chickies, as if my day wasnt bad enough, I had wrote this loooooong post pouring my heart out to everyone and then aol just cuts off.....cuts off!!!! SUCKs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok((((breathe)))). Sorry chickies....but that really makes me mad!!! You wouldnt believe how long it even takes to read the posts with this slow dial-up so trying to post takes even longer!! But enough about that I'll try to remember all I said...but doubt it.

Hi Sarah!! Welcome! Ok, the chickies on here are AWESOME!!! They are very supportive and they know their stuff!! There's a lot of different opinions and different ages, but they all are totally smart! As for me, I'm the baby of the group, I say that because they always have to baby me to get me on track!! As far as making new friends I moved to KY for 5 mths and didnt make not 1 friend, then I've been in SC for 5 1/2 mths and havent made any here either. I'm born and raised in TX, so that's where all of my friends are. I guess I havent made any because I dont wanna lose anymore! But we are in the same boat, both mommys and wifeys!! So I would suggest church as a very good way to meet people, and go to a park or other places where there will be mommies!! You will find someone soon... But I guess we'll all have to do for now!!!

Faye- How'z about cleaning my house!?!? Please?!?!? pretty please?!!? Well no wonder you lose so much weight at a time....YOU NEVER STOP!! Hey I wanna see the scrapbook too!!!

Scuzin- I spilled my gutz on the other post, but what I'm going to say will be shorter this time! You will just have to do whatever it takes. Walks outside, or do workouts off of TV or bring your own Tapes or DVD's. And if you have to eat what your parents cook, just eat smaller portions. If your'e really serious about this then put your all into it!!! You won't be alone, because I"m going to TX next week, but hey I'm not giving up!!

Cat90- Ok Soldier!!! Party's over!!! Now Get back to WORK!!!! But I'm glad that you enjoyed your b-day, unlike me who's usually at home with the kids watching tv!! Now I wanna see some exercises and some lower calories...Capiche?!?! (oops that's italian)

Beth- I'm not a pro like the others on here, but I know that if you are gonna consider anyone other than yourself, it should be your parents. I say that because of what you said about your father, Mine just had heart surgery and my grandmother. My personal choice, from past experiances, is to just grab your parents and hugg them until they start hitting you because you're choking them!!! This is gonna sound really hypocritical, but I'm gonna say it and then tell you why. I think that you should not make your b/f a factor in your school choice. I know you love the guy, but why can't he move closer to be by you? And what if it doesnt work out and you're stuck somewhere you don't want to be? The reason I say I'm being hypocritical is because I would love to finish school and be closer to my family, but I cant because I have a family to raise with my husband. But I promise you, if he was just my b/f, I'd go home!!!! Can you transfer from place to place? If so, hey you could always go closer to parents or b/f then to the Uk! But if all was said and done and my parents needed me, I'd be in TX in a snap, and my hubby would just have to accept it. Not trying to give you bad advice!! Just my opinion. I dont want you to ever give up any of your dreams!!! But if you are willing to move closer to him, then he should be willing to move closer to you!

Well my day hasnt been 4 pts because I havent eaten enough. Only a sandwich and apple all day. *Hide from Everyone!!* SOOOO upset after this morning's mishap that I just lost my appetite. I will eat again in a few...but I wont catch up with the calories today. Well other than that water and exercise were good. I dont know how many oz, but it was alot!! I did 45 Minutes Denise Austin, 25 Minutes WATP and 60 mins on treadmill.

Went to my son's school picnic today. My daughter was sooo sleepy, but how can I pick one child over the other? Well my daughter can sleep later, but my son's picnic was only today! So it was kool, except that i wore a black shirt and the sun acted like it wanted to set me on fire!!! My daughter came home and went straight to sleep. Well hopefully if the computer doesnt cut off again I can attach pictures of the kids. Bye you all!! Have A Good DAY!!

Last edited by Jaymi_Dol_78; 05-21-2004 at 11:52 PM.
Jaymi_Dol_78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2004, 11:20 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 249/215/165

Height: 5/5

Jaymi those kids are darlins
gigglez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2004, 05:45 AM   #49  

THURSDAY: today is Time for Us Thursday! Make time for you today girls!

Beth: I don't presume to be the smartest person on earth, but I am pretty perseptive and the one thing I keep seeing is like so many of us do, consider everyone else but ourselves. I know it is difficult leaving romance behind and I know being close to a parent is important, though I am sure your dad would certainly get along without you being there as he has this long. I think you need to just consider YOU! What school would best benefit what you are trying to achieve and what you want to do with your life. It is not selfish to think this way. Your dad may seem old, but unless he is in very poor health, you can still have time with him.

Jaymi: The children are beautiful. As for my scrapbook, I will send you my website by pm.

Have a great day ladies. It is commissary day for me and you KNOW HOW I LOVE THAT! I should be called medicare shopping! I realize I am only about 15 years from there, but sheesh the store is loaded with retirees and some of the men in their motorized scooters are plain rude little buggers!

Faye

Last edited by gma22; 05-20-2004 at 07:54 PM.
gma22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2004, 07:49 AM   #50  
Cute and fun to be with

S/C/G: 250/ticker/125

Height: 5' 5.5"

Hi Ladies,
I know I have been MIA, but my computer died (hard) about two weeks ago and I have not been able to fix it.
Life is good but have been very stressful reciently. Still I have been very good with the eating, well mostly good and I lost 2 lbs last week. We will see if I can continue the trend.
I am sorry I can't stay longer. I am on a public computer.
knobhdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2004, 10:24 AM   #51  
It is what it is...

Hi all, hope you are doing well....I got three points yesterday, I am just glad I was able to stay OP for three days in a row since the big blow out this weekend. I am also going to have a hard time this weekend as my ds is having a bday party for her son ( he will turn one ), and everyone is making food, pitch in, and I am supposed to bring my homemade macaroni and cheese...and they are grilling out...it is going to be hard but I really want to stay OP this one...my Mom said that she would make me some homemade fruit salad so that I wouldnt eat cake ( she is so good to me ) and then I can bring my own lean hamburgar to grill and hope it does not get mixed up with the others... Anyway wish me luck!!! Well it is two days away but still need the luck, ha

Knobhdy - Sorry to hear about your computer, may it rest in peace

Beth - Boyfriends come and go, your parents gave you life...spend time with them while you can so you wont regret it later...my 2 cents

Jaymi - The kids are cuties!!!

Faye - Have fun at the commissary, I really need to get to the store myself
I am out of just about everything, but I do not like going so I tend to wait until we are eating crackers for dinner

Everyone have a great day, looks stormy outside here, we had thunderstorms yesterday, looks like we may be having them again this morning!!
Satine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2004, 03:02 PM   #52  

Well, I am back from the pit of ****! I am not sure whether I mean Walmart or the commissary as they were both nightmares. This old lady in her scooter was shopping with her dd and they kept blocking the aisles with their scooter and cart. I was good ladies, counted to 10 and didn't go into attack mode like I usually do! I went to the Walmart closest to home and the lousy one that doens't have self checkers so I could get puppy pads, Jack's special shaving cream, which I buy in bulk since WM is the only place that carries it anymore and my healthy choice meals for my lunches. Still spent $41 there!

Okay, I have been lousy with points lately so I am going to try to make sure I get them. I know a lot of you are not doing pts and that is fine, but I tend to miss the ones that do report. Ok here goes for yesterday and today and if I didn't get you, let me know and I will post you..

Julie: WHERE ARE YOU TODAY????????
Faye
Jaymi
Carri

I gotta go and get dh from work. I haven't been home all day except to drag in groceries and put them away. Oh, guess what dh did? Left 6 50 lbs bags of marble chips in the trunk that I had to lug out to go to the grocery store. Man, I may have to withhold the nooky for that one!

Faye

Last edited by gma22; 05-20-2004 at 03:04 PM.
Old 05-20-2004, 03:30 PM   #53  
I Can and I Will

hi again... thanks Faye... its nice to be back as well. 4 points yesterday. Field trip to the park with my youngest...lol it was lots of fun. Jami i think you r Beautiful, and those babies... gorgeous. I have been craving sweets lately and its been driving me nutz... so i had a handful of honey roasted peanuts yesterday. But this time of month is hard so i am not feeling guilty or getting down on myself at all. Balance... thats the key. Beth... i agree with Faye... we so often put our own needs last that we soon forget how to actually make choice for ourselves. I think that figuring out what school will give u the best is great advice. I also agree with Jami... any realationship had to have compromise if its going to be successful. Talk to your bf about him moving as well... possibly u could meet in the middle...lol Well its a gorgeous day out there and i have been in here doing laundry all day so far... i am going out to get some sun... love to u all... remember to take care of U
Sandy
Sandybrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2004, 03:44 PM   #54  

Default I'm Back!

Hi Chickies! I have been MIA - Just as soon as I got back from a week long conference I had to take off for a 4 day weekend at Disneyworld with my DH, DD, and 6 in-laws!!!! Despite the potential for a vacation from **** – all went very well and we had a great time.

I got my exercise in everyday and took bottled water to the park – but I was not on plan. Surprisingly, I was up only 3 lbs when I got back. I am back at work and exhausted needing a vacation from the vacation! I am working on my first 50 oz bottle of water as we speak.

Faye - we haven't done another thing on our bathroom! I am sooo tired of looking at dirt and studs - I admire you for the things you are getting done on your house!

Cat - Happy belated!

Welcome Sara and Jaymi!

Beth - I grew up in Ohio and after my family kept migrating to Houston - I packed up my 2 kids, sold everything and went to live there. I was only there for a year when I met my husband who's job brought us to MI - didn't know anyone! I am a beauty consultant so I was able to connect with women in our organization right away. I agree with others who have said - do what is best for you. I miss my family too, but I have had some great opportunities here.

My Time for Me activity today - a long soak in some new bath crystals I bought!

mscat sw238/cw232/gw140
mscat816 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2004, 04:05 PM   #55  

Hello All,

I tried to post earlier, but my computer has been doing strange things today and I gave up.

Thanks for all the advice. I will give it some hard thought over the next couple of months then I'll have to make my decision.

Not much going on here. Just hot, hot, hot. I hate Florida in the summer, and it's only May! This should be my last here, thank goodness.

Diet is going well. I haven't been reporting points, but no reason not to. I get 4 for yesterday. I might as well report them when I have something good to report lol.

I found the most interesting book at the library yesterday and thought I would pass on the title. It is called..."Intimate Voice from the first world war". It is made up of journal entries and letters from men at the front and men and woman caught in the fighting due to where they lived. The journals are from all countries in the war. It is just really interesting, if not more than a bit sad. I've had a hard time putting it down since I got it yesterday. It is just amazing the waste of life over nothing in that war, and the way people suffered. The authors or I should say editors are Svetlana Palmer and Sarah Wallis. It is interesting how shocked we are by a few hundred deaths and this war had millions and millions, but then in the second world war over 270 million people worldwide died as a direct result of the war. I think the younger generations forget or don't realize what their grandparents went through.

Anyway it really brings history alive if anyone is interested.

I have been waiting by the mail for my check. I spend a lot of time doing that lol, but it finally came. I think I might get out of the house for a meal. I haven't done anything for a couple of weeks now so it would be nice.

Faye - I know how you feel with the old people in the stores. I try hard not to go to the store on the 3rd when I think most people get their social security checks. Those old ladies can be mean!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Beth
beth_on_the_beach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2004, 04:17 PM   #56  
Gym'll fix it!!

Hi Everyone

I'm back on track at last was getting worried there for a minute managed to walk/jog a couple of miles this morning too i will have gained this week but it won't be as bad as it would have been if i'd carried on celebrating

Jaymi, your kids are adorable is that a real setting behind Jariel? or was it in a photographers studio? i'm asking cos it looks an awful lot like it could have been taken here

Faye, your grandson is a cutie too i guess hubby was making sure you got your exercise in by leaving the marble chips in the trunk
cat90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2004, 04:59 PM   #57  

Height: 5 foot

Default Crazy Days

Took so long writing my post 2 people posted before me!! So here we go!

Hi Everyone!

Well yesterday was ok...I did finally eat later on. One of those Healthy Choice meals, 310 calories. But my calories were still too low....I forced myself to eat that!

Well I've unleashed the beast today in my journal, so since yesterday was the day to let out my "woes" You all are free from the drama!! Thanks for the compliments on my kids!! Well I might not have this right but I'm going to try to do a WTG for a change. (dont feel like looking for the 1st page)

I wore shorts yesterday for the first time in 3 yrs!!!! Size 14 !!!! And I could breathe!!!!

Ok I have a question for everyone.....everyday around this time I feel faint and my vision is blurry. Almost like I'm soo sleepy that I can't keep my eyes open. It goes away after a couple of hours. I know what you all are gonna say about my calories..but even when I was eating more, I did that. Dont know might need I need a nap...but that's not gonna happen unless someone hit me over the head! Anyway any suggestion is always appreciated even if I'm getting griped at!!

Ok to the bad news.....Food was not good because I didnt eat breakfast.....again...WAS too pissed. But anyway with all the other stuff that happened I did manage to poorly get in a 60 min Denise Austin routine....but not all the way because my daughter was rolling between my legs, slapping my butt, sitting on my tummy, grabbing my legs...you get the drift. I did finally eat a Bacon Ranch salad from MCD, but really just wanted to say S**** it and get a quarterpounder with cheese and supersized fry..... But... I didnt. Ate half the salad, and drank a diet coke. Guess I'll bake some fish (or a fish) and maybe eat a couple of fries to up my calories...Good excuse right??? Hubby will be gone all night fishing. I still think drinking beer and fishing is a bad idea...but when you add a boat and night along with it...it's completely dumb.... But men... Cant tell them nothing!

Ok, nuff about me today.

Faye- That carrot top is a cutie!!! I love it!! Wish I could squeeze his hair and put the color in a jar! Thanks will check out the scrapbook! Ok am i missing something? Should I take their pics down too? ROFL at the nooky comment. Hey You cheated!!!! What are YOU doing for yourself today?

Thanks gigglez!

Hi Mscat816!!! Nice to meet you!!!

Hi knobhdy!!! Nice to meet you! Congrats on the 2 lbs!

Satine- cant get your name for the life of me...but I will try harder next time!! Thanks about the rugrats! YAY YOU!! Good going with bringing your own food! I like that idea, gotta try it next time.

Sandy!!! Congrats on the 4 pt'er! Get some sun for me too!

Cat90- Thanks!!! I got them taken at Walmart...they owed me some free pics after they way they jilted me!!

Beth- war sucks!!!! My hubby didnt re-enlist, but he is still in the inactive reserves. They can call him and order him to report to any unit at anytime. His best friend, that's also from the same unit as him and is inactive also, just got a letter asking him to volunterily sign back up, but he might be ordered to report anyway. I refuse to let my hubby go...I will hide him the the closet or lock him in the trunk. I refuse to lose my husband to a war that doesnt even make sense. I'm not trying to get into politics, but you opened the door
Me and my hubby was arguing over Bush & Kerry. He doesnt like Bush, says he would rather anyone but him. I disagree, although either of us can vote because of all of this moving. I just dont see blaming one man on all the problems with the world. I dont think Kerry will bring the troops back if he gets elected either! Frankly whatever Bushes reasons are for doing what he's doing...maybe I'm a dummy, but I dont think it's his intent for soldier's to die. But why the h*** do we have to go over their and fix their country....Ours not even fixed!!!! And where the h*** is Bin Laden?!? Ok...that's it!! LOL

Well guess I'll just go lay my big butt down... tired of yelling at the rugrats...tired of yelling at the dog..No one listens to me anyway! It's like the second time my throat is hurting from yelling and nothing happens... You know that yell when you are gritting your teeth and it's not really loud, but it's kinda like a growl?!?!?

Might get on the treadmill or do WATP if I get lonesome. Hate being here by myself. Hubby tried to make up for what he did or didnt do...not really all his fault, but today was just a crappy day to start, but he just cant seem to get it right. He sets an appointment for me to get my hair done...ok could he have asked me first?!?!? Maybe I didnt want to spend my Friday night at a beauty shop...But I guess that will be the "me" time that I'm supposed to have today.... I hate beauty shops though...take too long...and I get hungry!! Will have to take some fruits and water with me.

Ok enough rambling....Talk with you all later!! BYE!

Last edited by Jaymi_Dol_78; 05-20-2004 at 05:24 PM.
Jaymi_Dol_78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2004, 06:38 PM   #58  

Morning Ladies........
Oh, I guess it's evening isn't it? Sigh.

Sorry I didn't get in here earlier. I volunteer at an 18th century living history museum a few times a year and today was one of those days. Had to get up at 5am to get there by 8:30.....spent all day explaining weaving to little kids (while trying to keep my own 3 under control) and then drove home. I got back around 3:30 and went right to sleep. Just got up. Feel like bloated elephant crap!! I ate so much sugar today, and a burger king meal ......I just feel sick. Oh, AND it's TOM today, too. joy. Total lack of planning and sheer laziness to not pack a lunch or healthy snacks today. Bad Julie

So, I guess I'm detoxing over the weekend. Hubby is going to Canada to a medieval event up there. I was supposed to go, but I haven't recovered my energy from the show and decided to stay home. He needs a guy weekend anyway. THink I'll rent a bunch of girlie movies......any suggestions?

Geez, you gals have been so blabby today! Can't hardly keep up.....let's see.

Jaymie, your kids are just ADORABLE! I can tell where they get their smiles from. I would see a doctor about the dizziness and sleepy stuff....when I was a teenager I ate about the same amount you do now. I was a lifeguard at a pool for the summer, and I had problems with dizzy spells, and actually fainted once! Great lifeguard, huh You might have a gland out of whack or something, but probably you just need to eat more.

Knhbdy--sounds like your computer got the sasser virus about the same time I did. I finally got rid of most of it, but there are lingering problems. I'm probably going to have to nuke the whole machine and start over. Hope you figure things out soon! I had to have my husband download the patch at work because I couldn't get to the internet to fix the problem.

Welcome Sarah! One good way to make friends is to find something you like to do or Would like to learn and take a class. You can find people with similar interests...

Beth--you've got quite the dilema. I kinda agree with Faye, you need to look after your own best interests, but maybe you could manage to do that AND stay near your folks? Though if I had a chance to study in the UK, that's where I'D go!

Susan--I think it was you who was worried about the summer? Maybe you could have a talk with your mom and dad about all three of you working towards a healthier diet. If you pitched in with some of the cooking and shop with your family, it could be "quality time" with the folks AND you all benefit from getting healthier. Faye's right about you needing to have a good mindset! It sounds like you mind is trying to get you to give in to a summer of slackitude before you even get home. Stay Tough!! You can do it.

mscat--Welcome Back....those 3 pounds will come off in no time.

Carrie---It's just a barbeque! You can handle it......plan plan plan......if you go in knowing how you're going to handle everything, you'll do just great!

Ok, I probably missed someone, but I'm tired of typing Oh, Jaymie......Lay off the pastel colors, it's killing my eyes trying to read your posts!!!! :wink:

I'm off to make pina colada smoothies for the kids
Later babes,
Julie
Mirabelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2004, 07:48 PM   #59  

Julie: ME YOU FORGOT FEARLESS LEADER TODAY!!!!!!

Jaymi: No, you do not ever have to take pictures down. I have a personal reason for not leaving it up more than a day and we need to just leave it at that. For gosh sakes, go to the doctor and get your glucose checked. Sounds like hypoglycemia to me. In other words, because of what you probably are NOT eating, your sugar takes a drastic drop around the same time everyday. You could be diabetic or have hypoglycemia either one. Try drinking a glass of orange juice or eating a candy bar and see if the symptoms go away pretty quickly. If they do, I would run not walk to the doctors and get your sugar checked. Both of these diseases are DANGEROUS!

Cat: I said to dh when he got in the car this afternoon that I had a bone to pick with him and he said, "Why because of the stones in the trunk?" Then the snot laughed!

Beth: You are so right. Because war is a pretty foreign thing to most kids, at least as far as the 2 world wars and sacrifices that were made here in the states, kids have no idea. Even now, this is far away from kids unless their parent is in the military. My dh was in the Navy at the tail end of the VIetnam war and even then my kids didn't have that to deal with. I think it is pretty sad when people's prejudices as with WW2 try and get the public to believe that 2 million jews were not slaughtered by that madman. Actually, Adolf Hitler was mad, he was totally sane but a total sociopath. I guess I need to keep my opinions to myself because I lived the military life for 17 of the 20 years my husband was in the military and I know pretty much the bad and the good.

Mscat: I am OCD so honey if I start something the darn thing has to be finished! To be honest, this condo was worse than any haunted house when we moved in. Problems, filth and the like. We got is CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP and have worked to get it looking like a home and it finally does if you don't look at the torn linoleum, stained and ripped carpets or plumbing that still has to be fixed! Just tiling the entranceway with ceramic tile and dh and I doing the labor is going to cost us an initial put out of $400! So, the flooring is going to be dragged out a bit!

SandyB: You know me, I don't believe in looking back only forward and I am proud of you for doing that. We can't get sloppy with our programs and lose control, but there are times it just plain doesn't go well and we have to learn to deal with that!

SandyB:
Beth

I am going to try hard and start a Happy Birthday "card" the fiirst of every month for whomever is having a birthday that month. I may need reminding, ok? I apologize for those of you who have had bdays Jan-May of this year! I promise to get to you next year or just join in on the first month I post it!

I am so mad! The outfit I got from dd for Mother's day shrunk! I went to put it on today and the pants barely would come up over my hips and the bottoms of the legs were so tight they practically cut off the circulation in my knees. I couldn't find the receipt she gave me so I went and bought a new set and am taking these back tomorrow and having them give me a refund. I followed the directions for drying them so I guess I will wash them and not dry them but just hang them up from now on. Bloody manufacturers anyway!

Well, I have blabbed and blabbed and really should go. Have good evening girls.

**Knobhody: Will post your loss tomorrow with the others! great job on the loss for the week!

Faye
Old 05-21-2004, 06:06 AM   #60  

DO NOT POST HERE BUT JOIN US AT #69