Old 05-13-2004, 11:46 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

Awwwwww.... you ladies really know how to butter me up! LOL.

Cindi so sorry about the job troubles. Maybe he can take the job so that there will be some kind of income while he continues to look for another one? And you are right, I WILL always be here to straighten everyone out, lol. Now if someone would come straighten me out!!! LOL.
Julie, don't let my recent posts fool you. I have bad days too and grouchy posts (ask Ginny and Geri, lol) But I have been feeling very upbeat lately and optomistic so I guess it shines through huh? And I truly want all of us to succeed together! And yes I was very happy to see Rupert won. Part of me still wanted Rob to win since he deserved it from how well he played the game but I guess he will benefit from Amber's money (even though he can't legally touch it) And Rupert is a super guy.
Crystal, I wouldn't worry too much about the water. There is alot of controversy over how much water is enough but I agree that if you drink when you are thirsty then you will be fine. Some people can drink 8-10 glasses a day without blinking but not me. It would take alot of effort for me to get that much in. I average 4-6 glasses a day. I always drink 8 glasses the day before weigh in for some reason though, maybe I think it will help the numbers, lol.
Penny glad to hear your DH is doing fine! And you are right about exercise affecting weigh ins. If you exercise the day before or the day of your weigh in your muscle will still be retaining extra fluid from the workout so that could be affecting Michelles scale. And my DH comes in next friday! Thanks for asking. I'm hoping to get to go see my bf new baby. I still haven't got to see her and she's over a month old now.
Geri you sound very busy. What did you get for your anniversary?
Lisa, that is so sweet of you to say I'm well spoken. I'm not sure what that means, lol, but I'll take it!! And about the pms weight, I've tried the water pills and drinking extra water but I still gain every month from it. So don't worry about it your next WI will be more accurate (but of course feel free to try midol or consuming extra water, it may help you. I've also heard exercise can help with the bloat too)
Ricci, you must be getting the same storms I've been getting all day. It finally stopped raining here a couple of hours ago. I just hope it stays gone but I doubt it.
Michelle, you really crack me up!
Melinda, I hope you were able to get that workout in.
And Leigh (she posted on the old thread after the new one was started so if anyone didn't know this you can go back and read her post) I'm so excited for you to start WW! Let me know when your stuff arrives. Did you order the flexpoints kit? And I did catch Dr.Phil today, but Marty and Erin are starting to annoy me. Last week when that big "secret" was revealed I was so mad that they made him look so bad over nothing. He ran into her at a gas station, where was the crime? I guess the whole lying by omission. And their youngest daughter was annoying me today. So hateful. That girl needs to be controled. And I LOVE CSI too. I don't watch CSI Miami though. I never could get into it. I love grisom (sp?) and now there will be a CSI NY. Can you believe it? I had chicken fajitas for dinner too! They came out very good and the kids ate all of theirs. What are you part of that send you baby stuff to try out and keep? That is so cool.
Well, I meant to make a short post tonight but there were so many posts to catch up on! So I'm off to bed now. TTYL!
spryng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2004, 12:43 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Hey girls!! Well it was a rough day of feeling down about being a slave to my scale, I have asked hubby to handcuff me to the wall so I wouldn't weigh myself but he thought I meant something else entirely jk You girls are so great, had it not been for you I would have caved in today lol. I am going to cut my exercise down to once a day and not exercise the day before WI so thats 6 days of walking and a day off which should be efficient. I am also upping my water intake I noticed when I went through my food journal that I was showing the biggest losses when I was drinking more water, and then I started slacking and only drinking between 32 and 64 oz a day. I had 144 oz of water today and I took a multi vitamin so as not to flush out my system. I also got in almost 1200 calories. I go to my doctor again on the 26th I'm going to ask her how many calories she wants me to aim for a day just so I have her guidance on it Well I feel better I got a ton of water in me I have 3 miles behind me and I'm looking forward to hopping in bed with JUST my hubby and no kids. (I was wishing for spryng but alas *sigh* she belongs to another lol jk) I was cracking up earlier when you said that about getting me in bed almost wet myself from all the water I've been drinkin lol. Well girls I better get to bed. Tomorrow is a new day, hopefully it will show me a little light at the end of the tunnel.

Love and sweet dreams to you all
Michelle
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2004, 07:36 AM   #33  
SAHM of 3

starting a new thread...see you there.
watkinsguru is offline   Reply With Quote