Old 05-13-2004, 03:07 PM   #16  

Michelle congrats on the neighbors moving ! Julie
jbbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2004, 03:26 PM   #17  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Hey Ladies! Just got finished with errands....

MIL came over right before I left to go pay bills and wanted to stay Hunter and Nicholas home with her. So they went over there while I ran to town.....

Anyhow, Hubby just called and he cut his arm all the way to the bone so I have to go get him and bring him to the walk in clinic. But they don't open till 3pm......

Anyhow again,
Just picked up the boys and Hunter ran into the door and has a big sratch down the side of his face.......... grrrrrrrrrr........

I tell ya when it rains it pours.....

Just to let ya know hubby and I don't have insurance right now We are waiting on our Cobra from his work where he quit....

I will be back tonight when things calm down!

Other than that,
I am doing great! LOL Have a great day
I will address everyone tonight!
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2004, 03:43 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

HI!
Penny you are in high spirits today! Hope your dh and your son is ok!! I don't have insurance either and that's why I wait until the last minute to go to the doctor. (the kids are covered though) let us know how it goes.
Crystal, Hot Springs is BEAUTIFUL!!! DH and I had our honeymoon at Eureka Springs (which is not too far) and it was great (well the hotel room was anyway... didn't see much of the sites, lol ) But it sounds like you will have a wonderful time. When are you going?
Julie, I didn't realize we were about the same weight. How tall are you? But you are right, prepregnancies this weight would be alot different for me. But after having 3 kids everything has changed. Some to the good (my breasts used to be very tiny and now I actually have some after 3 kids!!! LOL sorry TMI) but mostly bad, but I know it can all change with exercise.
Michelle, I can guarentee you I wasn't saying those things to get you into bed !!! lol. I really mean it. That is what I am here for, to support and encourage you all like you do me. I would have never got this far with out all of you. And congrats on the moving neighbors! Now I see why there were having a party in the middle of the week. They were celebrating their move or a goodbye party or something. But you are the one having the real party!!!
Well, I did get a tiny nap in. Took me forever to fall asleep since I had a diet pepsi with lunch (caffeine really affects my sleep) but I got about 30 min or so. It's still storming here. *rain rain go away* lol
The rest of my afternoon and evening will be mundane. I have nothing planned to do or anything. I'll watch survivor tonight to see who wins that extra million!!! and csi I guess. I have one load of laundry to fold and put away and then I'm done with all my cleaning until bedtime. What is everyone having for dinner??
Ok, gonna scoot. TTYL!
spryng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2004, 05:01 PM   #19  

Penny - I am glad that you are having a good day despite the mishap. Gf what are you doing on-line when your dh has a cut arm. I guess I will have to learn to calm down, raising a boy will throw me for the loops.

Jackie - Haven't gotten the workout in yet. JW is taking his third nap today. I napped with him the second time. I don't know what has come over me. I will get something in even if it is just stretching.

Spryng - I think you win for Thread Motivator for the Week. You know just the right things to say.
meltin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2004, 06:39 PM   #20  
Ready for ACTION!!!

Smile Hey Friends

I am having a headache kinda day here. So nothing special going on with me.

I am SOOOOO hoping to hit my 20 pound mark this week. It's such a slow process! I have eaten well and drank my water, but the exercise isn't happening with me feeling so lousy.

Everyone else seems to be doing well, which is GREAT! Everyone here is so chatty and cheerful.

I haven't decided on dinner yet and look at the time

I'll check back in later, going to get some Advil for my headache.!!

Love to all!!!!
BIGtimeLOSER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2004, 06:50 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Well ladies I got my 3 mile walk in!! I'm gonna do another 2 miles before bed! If my body is gonna play hard to get I'm just gonna work even harder!! Well I couldn't finish my monster lunch lol way too much food for me but I'm having 2 fish fillets with lemon pepper, and some squash for dinner, the fish has a total of 180 calories, the squash I can probably get 120 calories worth. I'm going to have to find a high calorie snack lol.

Penny - OMG!! I hope Dh is ok!! Man you are right about "when it rains it pours" I can tell you all about it lol.

Spryng - Darn it I was really beginning to think you really wanted to get me in bed Again thank you for making me feel good, even though I know that I have been working my butt off I thought maybe I was doing something wrong lol.

Melinda - Glad to see you got a post in today!!

Well I better go have supper, 6pm is fast approaching!

I'll see you guys later!

Michelle
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2004, 06:52 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Cindi - Hey girly sorry your day isn't going too smooth. Glad to see that you posted
Michelle
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2004, 09:36 PM   #23  
soontobethin

Hi, haven't been able to get on here today due to storms. Seems like alot of us are getting bad weather. Suppossed to get more tomorrow. Hope to post more tomorrow.
need2losemore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2004, 09:39 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 185/185/145

Crystal, I am SO jealous, that B and B at the ranch sounds so nice! Hubby and I never got a honeymoon, and when he got back from Iraq he promised me a real vacation, I had something very similair to what you have planned all ready to go, and I got Jipped! I had decided to just run it past him before I made the reservations, and when he got home, I was so excited, and told him all about it, and all he had to say was, " We're going to Iowa to see my grandparents."...Iowa, Iowa!!! Oh, I was PISSED!!! ( Oh yeah, this was after he had already told me to plan the vacation, whatever I wanted, and even gave me a budget, so that really blindsided me...) I don't think I've forgiven him of that yet, and here we are living in Iowa now...like he couldn't have waited 6 months for the move, and just given me the darn vacation...lol

Anyways, enough about me, vacation talk just makes me green. My MIL called, and our conversation was interrupted by my SIL calling from Hawaii....so I guess I've been green for a little while tonight...lol

Michelle, I am SO glad for you that the lousy neighbors are moving out, what a relief! I sure hope the next one's will be good to you. And SNOW! WOW!
We just dug a garden yesterday, and hubby asked me when I would get it planted, and my response was" any day, I'm sure we're done with snow for the season", maybe I shouldn't count on that? The temp has dropped about 20* in the last 3 hours, so who knows?

Spryng, you always have so many good things to say. You are also very well spoken, a nice change from some other groups I have belonged to in the past.

I thought I posted to yesterday's thread with a question, but try as I might, I can't find a post for me yesterday, I wonder if I logged off the site too quickly after I posted? I was wondering what you all do to fight the PMS wieght gain. I have gained 3 lbs in the last 2 days, and I am SO uncomfortable. Not to mention, it is just discouraging to see that scale move UP and not be able to do anything about it. I have drank well over 100 oz. of water today, and it feels like it is just all floating in my thighs and waist. My pants that were almost loose last week are cutting into me so hard! ARRRGH! As if I needed anything to make me feel even more aggravated, right?

Anyways, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Talk to you all soon, and good job everyone on a great day!

Lisa
favepairobluejeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2004, 09:50 PM   #25  
2BoysMom

Hi all,

Just a quick hello! I skimmed all the posts and saw the "when it rains it pours" phrase..so true. Today was my uncles funeral...nice service...got to visit with lots of relatives. A couple hours later my Mom called to tell me her Uncle died today. Will it ever end?? He had some kind of heart failure (72 yo). Anyway, Mom can't even finish one funeral without finding out about another. I don't remember this great Uncle (too many that we never really saw).

The next couple of days will be busy. I have the big birthday bash for the boys on Saturday to get ready for. Tomorrow will be cooking and cleaning so I probably won't post too much if at all. Just wanted to let you know I'll be back soon.

TTYL
Chubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2004, 10:03 PM   #26  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

Hey Ladies!

Well Dh had cut his arm at 10am this morning and he had it wrapped up and didn't call me until later b/c he knew I would panic. Anyhow, I knew that he was ok and I just had to wait around until three to bring him!

It did however cost us $400.00 grrr.... But 6 stitches later he is doing fine! Thanks for all the support!

I wil post again in the morning....... but I was going to say....

Michelle,
Maybe you are exercising too late at night. I am not sure if it affects your weight or not. You may also be doing too much exercise maybe??? I am going to do some research and see if I can find anything .......

Spryng,
Glad you got in a nap even though it was small. When does dh come back in??

Lisa,
Have you tried a menstrual water pill??? Not sure if you have tried them. I haven't had any in years but I used to take them.

Ricci,
We have had terrible weather here also. Raining since Monday and it will be here through the weekend. Hope you get back on here soon

Cindi,
What is your weigh in day? I hope you get to your 20 mark soon! Sry about the headache. Hope you are doing better now!

Sarah,
So glad you got your ww stuff! Congrats to you! Keep up the awesome work with the weight loss! Dontcha just love ebay

Julie,
How are you doing today?

Well I hope everyone has a great night! Things are finally calm here..... must mean a storm is a brewin' ....... LOL
Old 05-13-2004, 10:05 PM   #27  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

Geri,

I am so sorry! Please let us know if there is anything we can do. My prayers go out to you, your mom and all your family!

On the other hand congrats to the boys on the birthdays! I can't believe how big our kids are getting already.....

Don't it feel like you just had them!
Old 05-13-2004, 10:12 PM   #28  
SAHM of 3

Hi girls. I only skimmed through the posts so I'm sorry ahead of time if I don't get personal.

Spryng, those kind of evenings having nothing major planned are nice sometimes. We are getting those storms too. I had leftovers for dinner.

Michelle, so glad you got that exercise in.

Cindi, sorry to hear about your day. Hope it shapes up.

Geri, I know you're glad that funeral is over. I hope everyone can move past it with some ease. Hope the birthday bash is fun.

Lisa, I'm not sure how many kids you have or how long you've been married, but your time will come to have a nice getaway. I or me and dh NEED this SO badly right now. We haven't EVER had anything like this. The only thing is we went to Vegas more than 3 years ago, that's not romantic. Other than that we've NEVER done anything since we've had kids and we didn't really have a honeymoon either.

Well, my calorie count was good and I didn't get my water in. I'm having troube with this one. I did walk for 30 minutes before the storm hit. I got two naps in for a total of over 2 hours. That never happens. I'll still try to go to bed early though. Andrew acts like he's not going to do good tonight. Well I hope you all have a good evening. TTYL in the morning.
watkinsguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2004, 10:48 PM   #29  

Hi girls just want to post quick I a bushed tonight!

Spryng I think I am between five-four and five-five inches. And I agree with Lisa I always enjoy reading your posts. You seem to stay so positive! And not to mention you are full of energy! Yeah btw, Rupert one. I am so happy for him and his family.

Geri so sorry about another loss. Boy, sometimes life is just so hard.

Lisa I am with you with the pms water gain. I usually gain between 4-6 pounds of water! I try and get some relief by taking Midol. Sometimes it seems to help. Also drink tons of water to try and push all that extra fluid out. Hope it helps, that is what I do.

Penny I hope your dh's arm is not to sore. Take care!

Bye for now, and hello to everyone. Julie
jbbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2004, 10:56 PM   #30  
Ready for ACTION!!!

Default Hey Chicks!

I am back for a sec. Headache is better for now.

DH is still having job troubles. WHY is it they never tell you about salary and benefits BEFORE they go through the trouble of drug testing and hiring you anymore? This is the 3rd job that they didn't give enough info until the orientation. The benefits are good, but the salary is not enough. So he is trying to decide what to do next. I think he will take the first offer that paid better without the good benefits. He is so tired of the job hunting.

Geri, I hope it ends SOON. You have had it rough lately. Sorry for your family's loss again!

Crystal, sounds like you have a GREAT weekend planned! I am so envious!

Lisa, I went through that PMS thing last week. I HATE it so much, I just didn't weigh. I skipped a week and wonder if I even lost any this time. But at least I didn't look at the gain and get upset. You just have to accept it for what it is every month. ((HUGS))

Michelle and Spryng, STOP with the "pillow talk" I am getting jealous! Michelle, you are really walking up a storm! You are doing so great on the exercise and eating, so just focus on that! Spryng will always be here to straighten us out when we have that stinkin thinkin try to sabatoge our efforts!

To the rest of you...Don't give up, we are DOING THIS! I think we are all doing a great job together!

See ya tomorrow!
BIGtimeLOSER is offline   Reply With Quote