Old 06-15-2004, 02:23 PM   #166  
One step at a time...

S/C/G: 236/236/166

Miss P - I would be excited if I was you too! That's so great to finally be seeing them again! BTW I hope you share how well your measuring goes!

If any of you are interested, I posted a gallery on here: My Member Gallery It has pictures of all my munchkins and me before and now
JEO1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2004, 03:44 PM   #167  
Gym'll fix it!!

Hey Jenn the pics are great put i can't click on them cos it takes forever for them to load so i've just had to look at the little pics Shaelyn looks so cute in that little dress and as for Mom and Dad at Halloween On your Now pic you look great not fat at all but i remember i've told you that before

Jenn, i have 3 SCALES and none of them weigh the same the one i use is the most reliable (digital) but even it has its moments i usually weigh myself 3 or 4 times and if its the same all 4 times then i take it i absolutely refuse to buy another one

Managed to have a very reasonable day yesterday walked 4mls too i'm back on track..Yaaaayyy!
cat90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2004, 09:34 AM   #168  
One step at a time...

Thanks Cat! Shaelyn is a total ham and even cuter in person! My mom and dad would KILL me if they knew those were up, but I couldn't resist! And you did tell me that you didn't think I looked fat before, but it was great to hear it again!

BTW- Way to go on the 4 miles! That is awesome!
Old 06-16-2004, 01:02 PM   #169  
my body my temple

Cat - WTG on your walk! Walking is the best form of exercise! Especially living on the west coast here we have lots of hills and terrain.

Jenn - Your pics look fabulous, you don't look overweight at all, you have a great shape, no wonder Tim is so proud of you! You should be proud of your self girl, you've lost so much already!

As for me, I am not weighing in until friday, but last night I was evil and and made mac and cheese at like 10:00pm!!! EEK!! Not a great idea but I had night class and I was SO hungry. I will burn it all off after work tonight at the gym....I hope! Anyways, I'm going to go do some laundry before work - Yippee!! HA!

Ciao Bellas!
Miss.Procrastinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2004, 01:44 PM   #170  
One step at a time...

Wow Miss P., Thanks soo much!
I wouldn't worry too much about the mac & cheese... you work out hard at the gym... You will burn it off... I haven't had mac & cheese in months... now you've got me thinking about it
Old 06-16-2004, 06:45 PM   #171  
Gym'll fix it!!

Mac and Cheese you would NEVER get me thinking about that don't worry Miss P a little of what you fancy does you good. Hey are you ready for the heatwave? its gorgeous here and i'm all slathered in sunscreen ready to lie on the deck its going to be a scorcher this weekend

All my hills are on my treadmill i never go out walking sometimes go on a bike ride but not walking except around the mall

Jenn, I'm keeping a "score" of my treadmill miles and at the end of the month i'll tell you how far i've 'gone' in the month Have'nt walked for a couple of days i've been working and those early starts me up i'm off tomorrow so hopefully i'll exercise then

Last edited by cat90; 06-16-2004 at 06:47 PM.
Old 06-17-2004, 12:26 PM   #172  
my body my temple

Cat - What a hot one it was yesterday! And today it's so warm already this morning, I better dig out my summer clothes!

Last night I got home from work and I was so HOT, I was ouside all day and I swear my blood was boiling I was so HOT. I lay on the couch before going to the gym and I fell asleep until 9pm!! That sucked! So I had some salad and canteloupe and went back to bed. It just drained me!

Took my measurements this morning and I'm down 1 inch in my waist. Finally, some waist lost!! HA! Not going on the scale though until friday. Looks like us three chickies are the only ones still together on this thread, WTG to both of you for keeping up with me and all your support.

Have a good day ladies!!
Old 06-17-2004, 01:36 PM   #173  
One step at a time...

Our numbers really have dwindled, haven't they? Where is everyone else?

Way to go on the inch in your waist Miss P! That is terrific! Friday is just around the corner, so with the weigh-in tomorrow!

Right now I am 2.5# away from a 30# loss... I'm hoping to get there within the next 2 weeks...We'll see how Saurday's weigh-in goes... that's the one I really like to count because it is in the morning

Cat - I look forward to seing how many miles you go over the month!
Old 06-18-2004, 05:01 PM   #174  
Gym'll fix it!!

Hi Girls,

Yep it was Hot Miss P we hit 30 degrees here i did'nt treadmill i just got my laundry done and lay on the deck it was too hot in here to do anything we have lots of windows in this house and the thermostat just goes off the richter scale on days like this (need tongue hanging out smiley here ) Congrats on the inch loss

I don't think i'll be racking up many treadmill miles this month Jenn hitting your 30lbs goal AWESOME JOB!

I'm down 2lbs this week so it must have been water retention last week cuz i've not done anything to deserve it think i've had icecream every day and beer every night
Old 06-18-2004, 10:07 PM   #175  
One step at a time...

Thanks Cat! I'll let y'all know how it goes tomorrow morning!

BTW on the 2# gone! That is awesome even if it was water weight...It's still weight gone!
Old 06-20-2004, 02:23 PM   #176  
my body my temple

I have been sabatoged by TOM, girls night and salsa!!! It has been too hot here to be good, HA! I have consumed so much ice cream this weekend I think I've turned my stomach lactose intolerant! I had the girls over last night which consisted of pop, coolers, chips and dip, chips and salsa, pizza and two kinds of ice cream. Now, just to be clear, all this stuff came into the house, I did not buy anything, HA!! I feel sooooooooooo gross and ofcourse HOT. As far as my weight I am the same, but my TOM came friday so I think to be even is a good thing. Anyways, I off to the gym, gotta get rid of all this junk!!

Ciao!
Old 06-21-2004, 10:13 AM   #177  
One step at a time...

Don't feel too bad Miss P! I don't even have TOM and I had an awful day food-wise yesterday... I decided I was going to have a free day because there was a cookout and birthday party and I wanted to have icecream cake... So I think I ened up trying to cram as many calories as I could into my "free day"... I think I should stay away from the scale for a while...

BTW, I forgot to tell you all I was at 192 on Saturday morning at the gym... that leaves 1.5# until 30# gone, but I don't think yesterday's binge will be very nice to that number!
Old 06-21-2004, 04:26 PM   #178  
Gym'll fix it!!

That makes 3 of us girls cuz i've been BBQ-ing, eating icecream and drinking even more cold beer than i usually do i'm trying to get back on track today cuz its less than 2mths until the relatives arrive and i want there to be less of me 'to love' when they get here
Old 06-22-2004, 05:28 PM   #179  
Gym'll fix it!!

I did'nt achieve my good day in fact i did worse need to get the old out and sort myself out

How are you two doing? better than me i hope
Old 06-23-2004, 02:08 PM   #180  
my body my temple

Howdy ladies!

Well, my parents flew into Calgary yesterday and will be staying in Lake Louise for a few days and then will be on my doorstep friday evening!! I am so excited! I can't wait to see them! I had a very good day yesterday and the day before at the gym and with my eating. It helps when it's near grocery day because the house is only filled with the odd fruit, veggie and eggs. Omelets anyone? HA! I am finishing up on the last of the housework. This place is going to be spic and span. I think this is the most I've ever cleaned, HA!

I might be MIA next week, but I will make sure I check in right before July 1st so we can tally up our losses and goals for the Canada Day Challenge.

I am going to start a new post called "Miss.P's Birthday Challenge". My birthday is August 25th so I am going to be
setting a new challenge and I would love for you all to join me!

Cat - I'm with you on the falling behind, this past week has been so HOT that cold beers and ice cream were almost a......necessity! HA!

WTG on the continued weight loss Jenn - You're almost there!!

Have a great wednesday!!