Old 03-15-2004, 10:13 AM   #46  
It is what it is...

I am trying to attach something so if it doesnt work, I am sorry, if it does, it is hilarious, I am still laughing ....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg peeps1.jpg (23.4 KB, 16 views)
Satine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004, 10:14 AM   #47  
It is what it is...

yeah it worked....I am not completely computer illiterate , ha ha
Old 03-15-2004, 11:35 AM   #48  
I Can and I Will

Well Faye i hear ya and am right there with u... starting over.... i am going to curves today and will be joining... i cant stand myself anymore...lol maybe i will actually meet some people!!!! On a brighter note...lol i have been doing alright with my water and food program... just not with exercising... after i get ds off to school i have to bring my other ds his shoes for gym class then i am going tanning... my appointment with curves is at 2pm... so i will workout right away then and then come home. I bought a new dryer last week.. man i never realized how bad my old one was...lol it take half the time to dry everything... so i am a happy camper...LOL I wish you all a happy and healthy day... i love you all and i need to rememeber that i do have friends and that you are all wonderful ladies. take care of u today
Sandy
Sandybrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004, 11:38 AM   #49  

Wink

Hello Ladies....since Friday we have been down with a nasty virus....throwing up and running to the bathroom...I have one home today ...I guess it is going to go through all of us before it is over...so far I haven't had it but cleaning up from the kids has made me feel icky...I did manage to get my exercise and all saturday,the kids came home saturday afternoon,and every since then I have spent all my time looking after them...yesterday I did not do intentional exercise,but running around disinfecting everything sure wore me out ...and of course getting all the wash done ....phew...then at 3 this morning my youngest daughter woke up with it....I haven't had the stomach to eat much....kinda scared if I do I'll start throwing up...what a nasty thing to have ...poor kids..I'll be glad when it's over...it has been everywhere here...my hubby and I went to see the Passion For Christ...it was a really good movie,but very graphic...would not take children to see it though..well ladies I will check in later...take care...Joy
jloo1957 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004, 12:15 PM   #50  

Hi everyone!
SOrry I've been MIA for so long........took a trip to Boston with my students to take a dance seminar and attend a concert by the Bellydance Superstars. Talk about motivating!! These ladies are some of the best dancers around, and they are so beautiful.....awe-inspiring is the word that springs to mind.

This is the first show I"ve seen in over 15 years that really made me want to be more serious with my dance. Actually get the practice time in.....I kept looking at those girls and saying to myself "I can do everything they're doing, but I don't LOOK LIKE THAT when I do it!"

SO, after 2 weeks of backsliding and depression over spring taking so long to get here, I'm refreshed! I have something else to focus on besides calories in and calories out. This is a good thing!

Looks like I missed alot while I was away from the computer....
Happy Belated birthday to Amanda!

Carrie.....you're slipping away from me! Time to give myself a kick in the butt...I'm so proud of you, though. Your steady progress is inspiring.

Who was it that lost 5.5 pounds last week?? Susan? WOO HOO to whoever it was!!

Well, guess I'd better get going...gotta go grocery shopping today. Was going to do it this morning but ended up changing a flat tire instead

Talk to you all later,
Julie
Mirabelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004, 01:09 PM   #51  
It is what it is...

Thanks Julie, that is so nice of you to say....I do feel really good for the first time in a long time...I now know that 199 is within my grasp...I have not weighed this low in about 3 or 4 years so I am very excited...You are not far off from me though and once we hit "Onederland" together we will have to celebrate, bigtime!!!
Old 03-15-2004, 01:29 PM   #52  

EVERYONE IS DOING MAAAHHHHVELOUS, DAHLINGS! I am very proud of all of you. This is hard work because it involves changing things deep within our brains that have been set there in stone so I commend all of you.

POINTS TODAY SO FAR:

Anna
Carri You will be in the 100's before you know it!

I entered a contest where the winner gets housecleaning for a year, now why would I do that? I cannot imagine myself letting someone come in and clean every week for me! lol Maybe I can get them to do the cleaning and then I can tackle other stuff like windows and such, who knows? I am your basic, "clean the house before the housekeeper gets here so she won't think your dirty" kind of person. Maybe I will win the other prizes one of which is $100 Petco certificate, which I can always use. Pet food alone costs me about $35 a month and I have two SMALL animals!

You ladies all have a great afternoon and remember shoot for FOUR today!

Faye
gma22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004, 04:46 PM   #53  
Gym'll fix it!!

Hi Everyone

with the contest Faye i'm just like you..i would want to clean before the cleaner too

I won't be getting a 4 pointer today as i've had a pretty stressful morning trying to fix the cable box the channel changes on the box but not on the tv so i had to unhook everything, put new cables on and try again i thought i'd solved the problem yesterday but it started again today i'm not much in the mood for exercising either the weather is'nt very nice, the house is'nt very warm and i'm not in a very good mood
cat90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004, 05:14 PM   #54  
2006 - Panda Remix

Hi all!

Thanks for the birthday wishes and prayers for Nigel's mum. We are going to visit her tomorrow.

Faye - thanks for the e-card, it was lovely!

JUDY - welcome back!

Can't stop I'm afraid

Love Amanda xxx
Amanda Panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004, 05:18 PM   #55  

Hello
My my its been busy around here today
I did some extra time at the gym like I said I would to try to work off those brownies from last night!

Welcome welcome welcome back to everyone!
Scuzin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2004, 06:25 AM   #56  

TUESDAY: Today is Target Tuesday. Our target this week is working to get 100% 4 pointers for the group for 5 days out of 7.

later girlies!

Faye
gma22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2004, 07:56 AM   #57  

Morning lovelies,
3 points yesterday......not enough water. I'll work extra hard today to get all those points.

We're supposed to get a big snow storm today and tomorrow....sigh. My sinuses hurt, so it's probably true. Guess I gotta tell the kids to put their bikes back in the garage.

Hope everyone has a great day. I have tons of sewing to do, so I probably won't be back on today.

Julie
Mirabelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2004, 08:20 AM   #58  
It is what it is...

Default Morning ...

Hi everyone...I had a 4 pointer yesterday...and froze my butt off outside walking
Today will be another story, I woke up to snow this morning, alot of it...and it is still going, probably wont be too much when all is said and done but I dont want any of it I want the warm sun back....well if any of you know Indiana you know this will be gone probably tomorrow with a high of 50, one extreme to the next around here....what are ya gonna do??

You know what I have been noticing ( everywhere, not just this thread ), we can all come up with a ton of excuses as to why we didnt have an OP day - I have been guilty of this too, I just think it is odd that we will come up with anything to justify going off program...just an observation.. think about it ...
Food for thought ( no calories or fat, ha )

Check in later ....
Old 03-16-2004, 08:33 AM   #59  
I Can and I Will

Well Good Morning BEAUTIFULS!! I had a 4 point dsay yesterday... i joined Curves... and going today for my first workout... and i feel wonderful about it... The sun is shining today and hopefully it wont be too cold... i have spring fever so badly... this time of year is always hard for me... Well... i wish u all a happy and healthy day... i love you all and i want to thank you for being my support... take care of u
Sandy
Sandybrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2004, 09:09 AM   #60  

Good Morning
2 points for me.
Its 6am here...I haven't been up this early in ages...I don't Have to be...BUT, I've leaving at 8 and I wanted to get to the gym. I'm going on a little trip today. I'll let you know where to later because even I don't know yet!
Have a great day
Scuzin is offline   Reply With Quote