Closed Thread

Old 02-29-2004, 10:32 AM   #16  
soontobethin

Hi, just a quick post.
Welcome back, Penny. I hope Andrew gets through all that with his kidney ok. That must be really stressful. We are finally over being sick. I am going to a baby shower this afternoon. She didn't know what she was having, so the baby will be there. It's a little girl and she weighed ten lbs when she was born. I hope you all have a good day. Candy, congrats on the smallere pants. I can't wait till I am a size 8.
Old 02-29-2004, 12:07 PM   #17  
2BoysMom

Good morning ladies,

I made up for the lack of veggies by having a salad for dinner and what little spaghetti that was left. Did a 3mi WATP with my weights this morning. That little bit of weight sure makes a difference!!

Penny, I just cannot take the frosting off of the cake. I would rather take the cake away and eat the frosting! I didn't mind eating what they put out since I only had small portions and have been working out every day. I'm not always going to be able to avoid food so as long as I control how much I eat I am happy. When we throw the boys birthday party in May I'll make sure there are nice healthy choices for me

I need to work on my scrapbooking one of these days too! I have been making some birthday cards with my stuff but haven't done a page in quite some time. I'm crocheting a scarf for me for next year just to keep my hands busy. Trying to figure out something for Dh's family for Christmas next year also. We always exchange small gifts with his siblings and I always have a tough time trying to think of something. Scarves won't be it but maybe for each of the kids along with some toys. We'll see. I have also gone back to reading novels. I haven't read much since Tony was born...no time. But now that he and Will play together I have a little time for me throughout the day.

It's supposed to be in the low 50's today so after lunch we're going to the zoo to see what animals are out. We get a zoo pass every year so we get to park free and get in free (well, for the cost of the annual pass). It's around $75 I think but you can use it all year long. Since the kids are small and are easily bored we can stay for an hour or two and it's not a waste of money. They also have special events just for zoo pass holders during the year. Since it's going to be in the 30's again soon we need to get out while we can.

That's it for me for today. I hope everyone has a terriffic Sunday! Hello to all!
Old 02-29-2004, 04:31 PM   #18  
burned out bus driver

Just a quick hello-
Penny- welcome back!!!!!!!COngrats on being OP for a few days.....and your weight loss. Sorry about Ds's kidney troubles......I go to the pediatric urologist for Dd this week to see if she has finally outgrown her reflux and can go off meds......I feel your pain a bit- and each time I go I hold my breath and pray that he says "no surgery". Glad you are with us again.

Candy- congrats on the size 8's!!!!!!!! (it will be forever when I get there). You are doing great. And 3 is definately more than 2......but worth it. I would not have changed a thing and would have had more if I could.

Geri- baked beans and cheesy potatoes........not veggies in my book either, but I give you a A+ for optimism!!!!!!!

Spryng, Ricci, Andrea, Melinda.....who else did I miss???? Hope your weekends are going ok. Been quiet here- I needed a quiet weekend.
See ya tomorrow!
Ginny
Old 02-29-2004, 04:32 PM   #19  
burned out bus driver

Ricci- how was the baby shower????
Old 03-01-2004, 07:53 AM   #20  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

If it ok I am going to bump us up to STAY AT HOME MOMS 131

Closed Thread