Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2004, 08:36 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 187/185/140

Height: 5'9

Default Scale Addict Anonymous #4

Well, it seems we got lost amidst the crash last nite! So here I am again setting our little group up. Never Fear Splash is Here!

Tulip, Grasshopper, Butterfly, Leanne!! Where are you gals??? Hope to see you here soon!

Michele
Old 01-07-2004, 10:06 PM   #2  
Made my Goal weight!

Default Back again...

Hey Hotsplashes,

here I am!....Just got back from good ol Niagara...to lovely Owen Sound at the in-laws still, where we are snowed in........ Hopefully, we will get to go home tomorrow though...

Well, I am at 146lbs right now and LOVING IT.....I have changed my diet from the strict awfulness of eating the SAME thing every day, to the 1200 calorie diet, where I will be able to eat somewhat normal now...YAY!!

Happy Wednesday to all...

Leanne
SW 215
CW 146.0
GW 125-130
Old 01-09-2004, 06:12 AM   #3  
Confirmed Scales Addict

Good ole splash!!!

Hi all...........I found you at last!!

I've just left a message on SA #3 then i found #4!! phew i do hate to be left out!!!!!!!

Well it's 9th Jan and my business is all but down the pan! My lease is not being re-newed which puts 85 families without childcare!!

The stress is really starting to show as i'm too stressed to eat during the day, as the phone is constantly ringing and meetings are all running into each other. then at night i'm eating and drinking anything and everything but my good old scales are still say 125lbs!!! which is something to smile about in all this mess
congrats to leanne 146lb.......go girl, glad your loving it!!!! I'm dead jealous of you bieng snowed in, we'd love it here if that happend...it's been raining a lot lately We don't get much snow..and if we do it's not much!

That's it for today......got a big meeting at 3:30pm with 2 of the school govenors, hope they change their minds!- it a small a ray of light at the end of a very long dark tunnel...keep your for me!
Tulip
~x~
Old 01-09-2004, 09:14 PM   #4  

I'm so sorry to hear about your lease not being renewed Tulip...What are you going to do? I hope all works out.

Leanne...we got nasty snow here too....it sucks..and you were down here again and didn't call me!LMAO

I think I'm coming down with a cold again...or just getting rundown...it sucks...but I did lose one pound this week..not the 3 I was hoping for butttttttt....

See everyone tomorrow!
Old 01-09-2004, 09:19 PM   #5  
Made my Goal weight!

Default FINALLY HOME

Well, we are FINALLY home from our Xmas vacation....seemed one thing after another kept happening to make us stay....finally, I told my hubby I HAD to leave (his parents house) or I was going to walk... I love my family and my in-laws but there comes a point when you feel you HAVE TO LEAVE, and I had reached that point a few weeks ago. Aaaaaaah, I slept in my own bed last night and it felt GRRRRRRRRRRRREAT!!

Yes, I am still at 146, but tomorrow I start my weight training as now I am concentrating on sculpting my body and toning and such, finally all my nice, pre-pregnancy clothes FIT.....

Okay, enough from me....Happy Weekend to all!

Leanne

SW 215
CW 146
Old 01-10-2004, 06:06 AM   #6  

It's amazing how wonderful it is to sleep in your own bed. Nothing like your own blankies and pillows to create a snuggy warm haven.

The reason I started Thread 4 was because when the crash happened, theylost most of our stuff and then put our thread up in the wrong heading....go figger. I think it'll be awhile before they get this back up and running properly again. Has anyone noticed they are using the old format again?

Well I'm off to work...take care and have a great weekend everyone!
Old 01-10-2004, 03:07 PM   #7  
Confirmed Scales Addict

Yeah i noticed it was the old format....must of played havoc with everything...! I too think it will take a while to get back to what it was....but never mind we're still here...lets hope we get the others back soon!

As for work...i have no idea what to do...we are think of leaving playwork all together...our children don't use our clubs anymore as they are either too old or have been going for too long...so maybe food realated!!! I know that sounds bad but food is our hobby...organic, eaten in season, non processed whole food! there is nothing like it in our town and we may have found our gap in the market... there is one small takeout shop at the bottom of the town which is looking at expanding..we may go join him!!!! but don't worry about the weight piling on as I may have lost over a stone (14lbs+) in weight since August, my business partner has lost 3+ stone (42+ lbs) over the past year and we love being slim!! So there is no way we will go back to piling on the pounds!!!
Leanne - sleeping in your own bed it the best feeling in the world, i hate sleeping over at peoples houses...thinking i'm getting too old for it!!! lol
And i can fully sympathise with the in-law thing...we stopped over with mine on christmas day / boxing day and that was enough, they are lovely but not all together in the same house for two days!!!! Paul is one of 5 boys and i definatly married the best one...the rest annoy me so much after a couple of hours!!! LOL!!

Congrats to splashes for her one pound loss and a big well done to leanne for getting back into those pre-pregnacy clothes.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend...see you on Monday if i can't pop in tomorrow!
Old 01-10-2004, 03:09 PM   #8  
Confirmed Scales Addict

oh splashes...i noticed the old format coz the picture of ozzy has gone! I'll have to post a recent one of him so you can see how much he has grown!!

PS - he's still peeing on the carpet!! grrrrrrr!
Old 01-10-2004, 07:56 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 160/147/130

Height: 5'4"

Hi everyone! I didn't realize the site was back up and time has gotten away from me. Just when I need you guys the most - I forget to tell you I need you. Oh well.

Vacation was great - food was amazing and I just can't seem to get a grip on not eating it. Didn't do too bad. I gained about 3 pounds. But since I got back I've packed on anothoer 2. It's not the end of the world but I've got to get this food thing under control. It seems I can't be just a little bad - I'm ALLLLLLL or nothing.

TF I would love it if we had an organic shop here - I keep imagining a resturant where they understand how to cook a healthy meal. No chemicals and nothing hidden. We thought we'd found one - took a group there and half the group got food poisoning. We're scared to go back. (I didn't get sick, but hearing from the ones that did - it was bad!!)

We are somewhat snowed in. We got 3 inches of snow and the Raleigh, NC area had over 800 accidents in one morning! We just don't have the road equipment to handle ice or snow - and we get it so rarely that it doesn't make sense to buy it. We usually borrow from the mountain areas. This storm was small enough though that roads were good today. It's really pretty. Very cold though! I know you guys see much colder - but it was only 22 today and that's COLD for us!

Well better get back to studying. I have plans to start back very strictly Monday morning - including a trip to the gym. Congratulations to all who lost!!!!! Enjoy your weekend!
Old 01-11-2004, 10:05 AM   #10  
Made my Goal weight!

Default SUNDAY SUNDAY

Yes, I am so happy to be home.....I am back to my diet as I still have about 20 or so pounds left to get rid of....Monday, tomorrow I start training for my 10km run in May- FULL time...SO this means my workouts will be longer and more intense so I should see the results I want soon...
LG- I too am ALL or nothing, when I go off my diet I really go off, and when I am on nothing can stop me....

Today I weighed in at 145.6 - I love it!
Hope everypne is having a wonderful weekend.

Leanne

SW 215 (august 1/03)
CW 145.6
GW 125-130

May 2004- Run 10km race and FINISH
Old 01-11-2004, 10:43 AM   #11  

Ahhhhhhhh organics and such....I love it...my brother is into Macrobiotics big time....I was too before I fell off the wagon...and now I'm trying to just eat normally for my condition...and I too am an All or Nothing kind of Binger...and I always feel sick the next morning.

We are still in the grips of a minor winter storm...more wind now than anything else...it's warmer too...-1 as opposed to -29.

10k run...I'll be just glad to get my butt back into the gym on Monday...my body has finally succumbed to the Plateau Theory...it's gotten used to all the work I do at the farm..so now I have to do forced physical stuff at a gym to get my body losing fat again...**SIGHHHH**

Ohhh what we do to stay healthy...

See everyone on Monday
Old 01-11-2004, 12:16 PM   #12  
Confirmed Scales Addict

10km run?? I'll be glad if i get my butt of the sofa in this weather...I'm shivering here - it's 'bout 7 degrees!!! got the heating wacked up high!!!

I'm not a all or nothing eater...but i do eat a little of what i shoulnd't way too often which really mounts up over the course of a day / weekend!!!

Glad to see you back LG...we missed you!

Didn't weigh myself this morning, felt too "fat" thought best to leave it until monday or tuesday !!! lol

Enjoy the rest of the weekend...see you guys on monday!
Old 01-11-2004, 02:57 PM   #13  
Made my Goal weight!

HI ladies

Oh, is it ever cold and snowy here too...
I am very lucky though, we live on the army base here and they have an amazing fitness facility here....their indoor running track is awesome....so, that is where I will be spending some quality time in the next few months....
Happy Sunday to all

Leanne

CW 145.6
Old 01-13-2004, 10:23 AM   #14  

well, my injuries are slowing me down somewhat..the ankle is better but the wrist and arm hurt. But will be taping that up and going back to work...I NEED to get into the gym...even jut to get onto a treadmill or something....And of course I am going thru that "no selfcontrol" binge again...3 HUGE bowls of Sugar Pops last nite...how bad am I? It's hard when you don't get any support at home or from friends. I'm SOOOOO glad I've got you guys!

I'll be on later tonite!
Old 01-13-2004, 03:37 PM   #15  
Confirmed Scales Addict

Hi gilrs!

Sorry i haven't been around much...work is so stressful!!! Its having a positive effect on my WOE though....i'm back to my Christmas eve weight!! woohoo!!!

Off to a careers fayre tomorrow...then have a plan to go to the local business link for ideas.....i'm starting to think about my future now the club is definanatly closing!

Splashes....3 BOWLS?!!!!!!!....YOU ARE TOO NAUGHTY....NEXT TIME JUST HAVE ONE!! OK?? AND YES I AM SHOUTING AT YOU!!!
JUST REMEMBER THIS TELLING OFF NEXT TIME YOU REACH FOR A 2ND OR THIRD BOWL!!! BAD GIRL! LOL!
Closed Thread