Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2004, 09:16 PM   #31  

Height: 5'1"

Evening Jaded Beauties!!

School seemed to drag on today.... I think it was because the weather was absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! The air is still nippy but I just love the sunshine!!

Came home and did my homework for the night "BEFORE" tackling my scrap book! I may be in trouble with this hobby!! But I haven't had a hobby in so long that it's refreshing to keep my mind off of food and do something with myself! I've added another couple of pages....the second one is still in the works but it's getting there. I'm trying to make it look a little more "professional!"

Angie--I got your Valentine in the mail today!! Thank you so much and I liked it! I love quilts and what the card represents is very sweet!! I sent out my cards on Monday, so I hope you all get them in time! Have you heard yet from Denise?? I can understand her nervousness of making the call. Let us know as soon as you hear!

Jana--You're the baby of 7 kids??!! Wow! I'm the oldest of 5. Or six if you count my half-sister, but I didn't grow up with her. And ALL girls?? I wouldn't be surprised if your father had turned gray at an early age!!

Cristi--Don't worry about talking about moving. I did that all summer remember?? I like hearing about it and I can "feel" the excitment in your post...so keep talking about it!!

Susan--I received your card today in the mail too!! Thank you and thank you for sharing the photos!! I will have to get the rest of the girls photos printed to put them together in my scrapbook!

Katie--It may have only been a quickie, but I'm glad you stopped in! Always good to know you're doing ok.

Carree--Why hello lady!! Good to see you too! Although I don't even know if you remember me.....but I remember you from when I first started posting! Hope to see more of you.

Kayecee!! Shanna!! Where are you girls? Do you only wait to see if one or the other has posted before you'll post?? Well if so--stop it! And just get in here and start yappin!

I'm going to finish my new pages in the scrapbook and then I'll take pictures of them. You'll all be pretty bored seeing all my pics after awhile!! But for now...I'm just too darn proud of my work! I just gotta share.

Ok ladies... I will check in later tonight.

Take Care
Marti
Old 02-11-2004, 10:31 PM   #32  
Give me strength

S/C/G: 299/261/250

I got a email from Denise asking me to photocopy a pic of her birth father. So tomorrow I will be trying to find my year books....another day down memory lane.

The weather here was beautiful today too...I washed my van...who knew it was white?
Angie
Old 02-11-2004, 10:56 PM   #33  
kitty Momo

Hi Ladies,

It is nice to meet you Carree!!! I just joined a few days ago but feel very welcomed.Can't really welcome you since you have been here before. I guess we can re-welcome you or say "where the heck have you been!!!" lol
Wow.......really tired tonight.

Thanks Jana for the editing information! Wow again to the 7 sisters in your family , and you are the baby? I am in the middle of 5 with my family. Though, like Marti, I have a half sister, so 6. I have 3 sisters and 2 brothers.Your grandchildren must bring a lot of joy? Do you have twins in the family? I think having twins would kind of scare me .

Great that you got the card & pic`s Marti!! I look so different in all of them.
It was beautiful up north of you too I think rain is in the forecast though for the weekend.
I think I have said before my 2 older daughters live with there dad(???).I don't know how you handle it but I find it really hard. I think I have a lot of guilt for not being a *good* mom but just need to let it go , because I know I am.Just always thought they would live with me.
It is nice that you have Shanna so close to you, did you meet here at JL??

Angie So, you are going to send Rebecca something?? Thanks, that is sweet. She is the one you combed tangles out of when you were here visiting! She still has her long red hair, just learning how to comb it herself now. I usually have gone every morning over to her place to brush it....lol FINALLY I said " I can't keep doing this!" So, she does it by herself now, though I braid it for her sometimes.Of course Rachel has combed her hair by herself for years now.

Hey Cristi!! Thanks on the names. I think it was you that said you liked the Rachel and Rebecca names?? My ex-husband picked them out.I never really did like Rachel but of course I love it now. It is Rachel Elisabeth and Rebecca Frances. I named Gaby, Gabrielle Claire and she has my maiden name.I think they all look SO different,I say I got the variety pack......really makes it fun.Love my girls.
Dr.Phil.......I think the family is on again tomorrow.I just have a feeling he has some hidden secrets himself,just a feeling. I think what bothers me is the children, I just hope that having their families *stuff* out on national tv is not going to do harm to them.
I certainly wouldn't do that with my kids.........and goodness knows I have a lot to tell....lol.
Naw, I don't.

Rebecca stayed home again today.She was ready to go , all dressed and everything but looked pale. I gave her the medicine and she watched Clifford with Gaby.She perked up after a while and went up stairs to do her homework.
We went out in the afternoon and picked up her Valentines, she wanted Sponge Bob.So , we found those after 3 stores.We found them though!! At Target......
I think she will go to school tomorrw, she made basketball tonight.
Gaby is full blown Terrible 2's.......where did she come from?? Where is my sweet baby?? lol Doing Clifford theme for her party.
Rach is Rach.Very social child, very "go-go-go".
I hope to have them all for the 3 day weekend, hope to get out for a hike up at MT.St.Helens.

So,I best get to work. Printing off the Bio`s so I can memorize names.....know where you all live and such.

So, we have Katie, Kayecee and Shanna? We have Jana, Marti, Cristi, Carree, Angie? If I am missing someone , SCREAM at me.....lol
I only sent Valentines to Cristi, Jana, Angie & Marti........the only addresses I have, so a BIG sorry if I missed you.Maybe get my act together for St. PAts Day??

Best get to work!!
Susan
Old 02-12-2004, 12:04 AM   #34  

Hello--

I just took James to his truck....it's a late school day tomorrow (I start at 1:00 and only have the one class) and so I took him tonight, his comment about me taking him just made it that much easier to take him. He said he likes to see me awake to receive hugs and kisses when he gets home even if it's real quick and I just go back to bed!! Did I ever mention how much I love him??!!

Susan--I met Shanna at Sony where we both worked. Actually, she worked in James' department and we would just e-mail each other all the time and every once in awhile a group of us would go out....but I didn't really get to know her until AFTER Sony closed. (And I worked there almost 4 years!) And it's been great knowing her!
So you're printing bio's are ya?? Well lets see if I can help here.....

Jana: She's the sweet lady from Indiana that loves her twin granddaughters!
Cristi: Another sweet lady from Kansas and has given me so many great inspirational poem.
Angie: I believe you know Angie...that chic that's North of us in Canada....if you don't...I'd watch out if I were you.
Kayecee: She's the comedian of the bunch. That lady has me rolling most of the time and she's in Arkansas. (where are you!!! Post lady post!)
Shanna: She's a cute blonde from Oregon who has turned into a great friend when I need someone. (you are all here for me, but I can actually cry with her sitting there!)
Katie: Is our California gal! New to this forum too, so we're all hoping to get to know her more.
Carree: Unfortunately I don't know Carree to much. I just remember her being a real sweetheart and a great advice and support giver!
Oh, and there is me.....another Oregonian who has so much time on her hands that she's constantly online bugging you all!!

There...did that help? Probably confused you more didn't it? Well heck...my job is done then!! (just teasing!!!)

Ok...working on scrapbook somemore......I can't seem to stay away!!!

BBL
Marti
Old 02-12-2004, 12:40 AM   #35  
Give me strength

I like to be known as the Diva in the North thank-you very much!...lol

I couldn't wait for craft day...so I did what I could and will get Heather painting paperbags or something...lol I think tomorrow I will also dye my hair,,,I always have a spare box and well I just can't wait and don't want to spend the money. Cheapy that I am!
No school for the kids for the next 5 days...gawd help me! they are already fighting...*gulp Susan ya want a boy right? Blonde or Blue? Im trying to convince Brandon to let me do some high lights in his hair...I really should of had a girl. I know Ill take one of your OLDER girls ( don't know if I could do a terrible 2 again)
I know what Ill send Rebecca...hair thingies!
Well I should get to bed.
Angie
Old 02-12-2004, 01:04 AM   #36  
a work in progress

Default good evening, ladies :)

Ack! Work has been so hectic -- it's nice to come home and read what's been going on in your corners of the world...

Marti - Got the Valentine you sent -- it's nice to have pen pals! Yes, scrapbooking *is* totally addictive, but it's so much fun, and its a hobby that won't let you snack while you're doing it -- good motivation for us It was sunny here too, but still too cold for me - about 63 today. I know, I know, all the midwest ladies are thinking, "63 is too cold? What a wimp!" Just wait, once it's over 90, I'll start whining about the heat.

Susan - I remember you mentioning that your two older daughters live with their dad. How far away are they from you? How often do you get to see them? When my ex and I divorced, he kept the house and stayed in the small town, and I moved 30 miles away to a large city. The two oldest boys were young teenagers, and after much agonizing, I agreed with him that it was best for the boys to continue living with him so they wouldn't be uprooted and have to leave their home and friends -- also, they were at an age when young men need their dad's influence so much (that's one thing definitely about my ex, he is a great father and loves his boys very much). Also, I had homeschooled them for 7 years, and we didn't want to put them into public school in a big city. Oh, but it was so hard, especially since my youngest was 8 and we didn't want to split the boys up, either. We have joint custody and the boys come to my house every weekend, but I miss them so much during the week. Now my oldest is 20 and in the Air Force. The middle one is almost 18 and will graduate this year -- he plans on moving in with his stepdad and me after this summer so he can have a better chance of finding a job and starting school. My youngest is almost 13, and I don't get enough time with him. It's the main reason you ladies won't often see me posting here on weekends.

Jana - Staying OP is one heckuva accomplishment!!! Good for you!!! For every pound you lose, just heft a 1 lb box of butter at the supermarket and think about it -- heck, even a 1/4 lb is one stick of butter gone! And you've lost how many lbs? Just think of that many boxes of butter!!! hahaha...well, that visualization works for me

Cristi - That is so exciting that you know for sure your house is closing on the 17th -- I know it feels great to finally have a solid date. A new home feels so wonderful! The last time we moved, I swore that if we ever do again I will hire a moving crew. I am totally disorganized when it comes to packing, and I think my brain sorta shuts down and I go into "useless" mode. I about had a heart attack when my husband and teenage son were wrestling the new refrigerator off the truck and it started...listing....to one side...and looked like it was about to go all the way over... Thankfully they got it straightened back out!

Angie - When you're done with Cristi's house, come do mine next! You could start a redecorating show, like one of the ones on Style network. Those painting ideas sound awesome. I'm always too intimidated to paint -- it seems so overwhelming, such a big project, and you can't break it up into chunks or stop until it's done My kitchen has wallpaper that has a small print of apples and pears -- cute but really too busy for such a small room, and it's pretty worn. Have you ever tackled stripping wallpaper and then repainting? Do you think it's something a klutzy amateur can do, or should I hire experts? I'd try it if I could get a week off work...if I could get two weeks, I'd get really brave and try to tile the backsplash behind the sink!

Shanna & Kayecee -- hope you ladies are doing great, and that you get a chance to pop in soon...

I have a question to throw out there for everyone: how do you work around your significant other when changing your eating habits? Jana sent the FT info which looks great, and I thought, hey I could do this -- then I thought, Tim fends for himself breakfast and lunch, but he isn't gonna buy this for dinner. He works swings right now, and doesn't get home until 11:30 pm....and expects me to sit down and have dinner with him. His job will be ending 2/18, so hopefully the next position he gets will be more regular hours. Even then, he will want to eat dinner with me. And it's hard enough just cooking meals for two, but cooking just for him and then sitting down to "1 cup reduced fat cottage cheese, 11 almonds, and 2 cups of blueberries" might be a little challenging! Although...not as challenging as trying to convince HIM to eat that....

So, anybody got any good suggestions or advice? I'd love to hear how you've handled it with your sweethearts or with your kids.

I sent Valentines to everyone I had addresses for -- if you would like one, just PM me your address, and I'll pop one in the mail, even though it might be a day or two late...
Old 02-12-2004, 01:39 AM   #37  

Hi Katie--
I sure wish I could help you on the hubby question. James is with me no matter what I do. And if he doesn't like what I make...then he does his own thing. That way I won't be angry or upset to make him meals that I would like to be having. There were things he would make, such as Teriyaki Chicken, and he made his own sauce. Well I told him that there was too much oil in it! (almost a full cup.....what the recipe called for!) so he modified it for me and he barely uses 1/4 and it tastes just as good.

Well, that was no help was it? I'm sure the other girls will give you some advice. The only thing I could suggest is to make everything on your list/menu and just make extra helpings so he won't feel hungry. Plus...you'll have some leftovers so you won't have to cook for some of your meals the next day! And if you're doing the FT just tell him, that it's only for 1 or 2 weeks (depending how long you're doing it) and that it's not gonna kill him to join you!! (although, 2 weeks can seem like it last forever!!)

Ok...off I go again.
Marti
Old 02-12-2004, 11:48 AM   #38  

Imagine my surprise when I came on here this morning to find NO posts yet! Am I the first??? How could this be when I was the last??.....

Got up early this morning to pick up James....around 7:30. And I figured I had enough sleep so I decided not to climb back into bed with him, otherwise I would sleep through class!! (that's not a bad idea though,,,,,)

I'm going to go to Michaels today and use my coupon and find some extra items to help me perfect my skills in scrapbooking. I've been recording the DIY's scrapbooking show...and OMG...it has so many cool idea's!! Why can't I get that creative instead of just stealing an idea?? Give me time, and something my emerge from my creative side of my brain! I remembered last night that I had some cookie cutters in 'FALL' shapes, leaves, apples, pumpkins,...they are miniature cutters. I usually use them for my pie crusts. That will be an extra template to use!

All this keeping up with homework and then doing the scrapbooking has kept me busy that I don't snack! I'm loving that. And I've been keeping a bottle of water near me the whole time. This may be my secret to weight loss! (if only it were that easy)But if I can actually pull myself away from this hobby, I'm thinking of taking walks before dusk. I should have alread started that habit this week! The weather has been absolutely beautiful!!!

Ok...I will check in later after school to see how everyones day is going. You all take care until then!

Marti
Old 02-12-2004, 12:55 PM   #39  
Give me strength

Good idea Marti...thing is when I finish a project I am so hungry I will eat anything that is near by.
So ok I did my craft thing last night,,,Heather called to say shes not feeling good..(stay home!!!) so Im checking hte results and...hmmm its ok. Will let it dry more. So Im heading to Micheals too,,,look for Montes frame,,(which I forgot the other day) Then Im going to the paint store to get Tanners color.
Ok so this is my plan for my bathroom...lol Im going ot paint 2 inch red stripes going down, and 1 inch white stripes with a gap of 1/2 inch to 2 inches. Random. So after that is down I will paint yellow daisies randomly. What Im doing is copying our shower curtain. Which is in the inside with a bright red clothe shower curtain on the outside. Anyone think Im totally lost it? This is a small bathroom with hardly any wall space as it is. So my thought was I could get away with it.
I painted frogs and dragon flies on the boys bathroom wall a couple of years ago. Then we found a bunch of cute ornaments (frogs lizards dragon flies) at the dollar store and have them on the shelf. It really is a boring bathroom compared to what I have done before.
Well Im off to do what ever I can remember to do...going to have to start making lists.
Angie
Old 02-12-2004, 02:01 PM   #40  
self portrait

Angry OK, OK, I'm lazy, give me a break

I will admit it to one and all. I am lazy and most of the time it takes to much energy to come on here everyday and post something. I come on every day to read, but I get lost so quickly on what everyone is talking about, that I never know what to respond to. Anywho, I am here now and ready for action.

I mailed out valentines on monday for the people I had addresses for. I hope people got them, I haven't heard anything yet on here about that. For all the people that I didn't have addresses for and missed, I hope you have a wonderful Valentines day and PM me your addresses so I will not miss anyone on the next holiday. I hate to leave anyone out of anything, so if you are one of the individuals this time around, I am sorry, I didn't do it on purpose.

Jana: I really enjoyed your scrapbook pages. As you know Marti and I just started this scrapbook thing and I am sooo into it already. However I am constantly going one craft or another and hope I can find time to do more pictures. I am constantly having ideas for things and have a whole notebook full of things I jot down through out the day. I am just blown away by some of the scrapbooking magazines and the ideas people come up with. Amazing. Anywho, it is cool to know that besides the weight loss thing, we also have scrapbooking in common too.

Angie: INteresting idea for your bathroom. I am into interior design as well as all the other things I do. Post a picture when you finish it, I would like to see what it ends up looking like. It sounds nice and very creative. :-) I cannot wait to get my own house, so I can go gang busters on the decorating. It kills me to not be able to bring my ideas and designs to fruition (sp?) because I am just renting. Very frustrating. AAAGHHH!!!!

MOM2Gaby: Hey there!! How goes it in Portland?? Marti and I were talking the other day and thought we should have a West cosat jaded lady meeting thing. Since the east coast gals are meeting for a fun filled weekend and most of us cannot go that far. That way we can have fun too. Just a idea though.

KatieCat: My advice for you is STAY STRONG!!!! Not all of us have totally supportive partners and it is hard, I know all about it. Beleive me. I try to make things for us that are healthy, but tasted good. So far so good on that. But when my boyfriend doesn't care about losing weight and tempts me with getting pizza, alcohol and such I cave in a alot. You just got to do for you and he will have to understand. Eating late at night is not good for you, I have been told you gain more weight if you eat late. So , stay strong and try not to give in to anything that you feel will derail your weight loss goals. Sure, you can splurge every once and awhile, but keep at it. That is the best advice I have to offer, because my boyfriend is a constant problem with my weight loss goals. I realize I have been babbling on and on without making any sense, Sorry

Kayecee: WHERE ARE YOU GIRL!!!!!!!!!! DON"T YOU LIKE US ANYMORE??? GET YOUR BUTT BACK ON HERE MISSY!!!! Don't make me come down south and get you into gear!!!

Ok everyone!! Listen up!!! Be prepared to see some pictures as soon as next week. That is if the photo place gets them back on time. I know you are all shaking with the excitement of it all.

To everyone I missed, hope you are all doing well and hope to see you all on here soon.
Old 02-12-2004, 03:43 PM   #41  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Once again you ladies have been busy, busy, busy chatting. Do you ever sleep?? I have to remember that you ladies on the west coast are two hours behind me. I can't keep up with all the posts.

I feel special today ladies. I received two Valentine Cards-thank you Jana and Susan! I love them.

Marti, Jana & Susan-another thing we have in common we come from big families. I am the 3rd of 6-I have 2 older sisters and 3 younger brothers and a LOT of nieces (11), nephews (5), great-nieces (6) & nephews (5)!

Jana~you definitely have accomplished something today-staying OP! I wish I could say the same. I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off, don't know if I am coming or going.

Marti~I agree with Jana-you are going to have to change your email address! You scrapbook pages are looking good! Great ideas about using cookie cutters-I would have never thought of that. All this talk of Michael's lately made me have to go this morning. Of course there wasn't much to choose from as the store is closing and opening a new one Feb 28. I did manage to get a lot of 8.5x11 paper, they had it 5 for $1.00-can't beat that.

Susan~Mt. St. Helen's is absolutely beautiful! WOW! I was there a few years ago while visiting a friend in Seattle and got some great pictures. It's sad though when you see all the devastation, but it is pretty. Of course I can only imagine it is even prettier-we were there in 1991. My kids father also picked out their names, actually their first names and I chose the middle names. My DD is named after her Great-grandmother on her dads side and my great-grandmother. Her mn is after my Aunt.

Katie~sorry I don't have any advice either. DH is pretty good at going with the flow. Whatever I cook he will eat. Now the kids are a different story. But they are old enough (23, 22 & 20) to fend for themselves which they do if they don't like what I cook. I have never been one to cook two different meals.

Angie~why are the kids out of school for 5 days? I think your bathroom is going to be gorgeous! And yes you must post a picture once it is done. I would love to go bold but I am a chicken. DS's both want a green room, funny thing is neither one knows that the other wants a green room won't they be surprised, dark green-that is about as bold as I will get.

Shanna~can't wait to see some photo's.

Carree~saw your post on the other thread-so glad to hear from you and know you are doing fine. Jump on over here when you have time. We miss ya!

Speaking of missing people-has anyone ever heard from Mel, Michelle, Kat or any of the others?? I am sure I missed someone. Hope you ladies are fine.

Well, I am not getting anythning done being here. I have my work cut out for me this weekend. DH and son are going to hit the garage and see what needs to be trashed. I will let you all know ahead of time when we actually do start moving because I probably won't be on the computer for a few days. That is going to be weird-I don't know if I can do without you ladies for days. Will have to have DH set up the computer first thing when we start.

Okay, ladies take care and have a great day!
Old 02-12-2004, 04:15 PM   #42  
kitty Momo

Hello on a Thursday!!

Hi Cristi .You are welcome on the card! I need to get busy and send my address out to others, I love getting mail!lol
Um, Mt.St. Helens looks BEAUTIFUL these last few sunny days. I can see it from my place, considering I can climb 12 stories and see all over Portland and beyond...awesome view.I always have a great view of Mt. Hood.
When I look at them both side by side (usually driving on the HWY) poor, Mt.St. Helens never has a head .....kind of a flat top now, but still so pretty...especially with the snow on the groud.

THANKS, to Marti & Jana....loved the cards!! I won't be eating chocolate though Marti!!! lol Thank-goodness I don't have a sweet tooth, though carbs are my down fall.

Katie ~ Hi,Thanks for sharing all that information on you and your sons, that was sweet.It made me feel a little better.
The girls live 6 miles away with their dad. Rebecca moved out first after I had Gabrielle in Feb.02.....Beck had a hard time with the new baby.We also had moved from the coast in with my "boyfriend" (I don't EVEN want to call him that, but I DID get pregnant....umm, sperm donor- lol-better)That live arrangement fell apart after Gaby was born ,so I moved....blah,blah....
So, anyway Beck was having a hard time, fighting with Rachel, not liking the baby.So, she went to be with her dad,who lived 2 miles away.
I went every morning and did her hair and took the girls to school.
There was peace in the house and everyone was happy.
When I got my job I moved in more of the downtown area.Very upper scale part of Portland but with the housing authourity that provide low income hosuing.
Anyway, this was last year June.I had Rachel & Gaby.When school started though in Sept. it was hard. I had Rachel watching Gaby while I worked the 4 hours. I would pop in every 30 minutes or so, I was only across the parking lot.The problem was Rachel was overwhelmed....and unable to do her homework.She also wasn't close to her friends and hated where we lived.
She moved in 3 weeks ago.Her dad gave her a room and she has fixed it all up.
My ex (who is not the father of Gaby) watches all 3 girls at night while I do my evening shift. I go and pick Gaby up at 10PM.
I see the girls every day....take them to school and pick them up....help with homework and sometimes fix dinner.....it is a lot of running around but I couldn't stand not to see them...a lot of times thought they have friends to hang with so I feel left out....lol.
On weekends we have sports/basketball , both girls do that....also , always slumber parties going on.
It isn't what I wanted but it is what we do for now.There is a joint custody in place.
Gaby is a diiferent story.Her father is back on the coast and a mess. I receive no child support for her and that makes it a little bit harder.Anyway.........ramble, ramble

Curious what OP is????

Shanna, would love to meet up with you and Marti sometime!

I better go, don't mean to ignore anyone!! Hope you all are having a great day! I had a salmon salad.....yuk.It has no carbs though and it was good, kind of rich though.

Susan
Old 02-12-2004, 05:26 PM   #43  
Give me strength

Thank you Marti for the card. I will enjoy chocolate...since I usually do,,,
Susan, tell Rach that she is so pretty. And I would never of reconized Gabby at all shes soo grown up now. Will wait for Becks pics.

I finished plastering the one bathroom. And Cristi it was sooooo easy. I bought a small container of poli fill. A scraper and a stencil of leaves. A little tape at the top of the stencil to keep in place and then I just fill in the spaces. Pull off and move over. Its not completely perfect but Im thinking I don't really want it like that anyways. once it dries Ill sand it down a bit then paint the whole bathroom. After that Ill take some green paint and RUB a little in around the leaves.
Angie
Old 02-12-2004, 06:55 PM   #44  
GmaTo8

Eve'nun Ladies,

I'm not even going to attempt to do personal posts! But Thanks to all who sent me a valentine!! I haven't had this many since grade school, lol. They are all sitting out on a table in the living room, lookin' nice and cheery.

I hate to admit it, but I went shopping again today. This time it was for a new cell phone. I bought a flip phone that lets me call someone by just saying their name. And features I don't know how to work yet.... I just love new toys! It took awhile to program it, but it was worth it. It is so tiny compared to the first one I had 6 or 7 years ago.

Still OP and feeling good about that. To Katie Neal and Katie did FT with me, just at the evening meal, but when I would go take a shower or leave the house, they would chow down, lol. I served baked chicken, baked fish, or round steak, and then had whole wheat pasta or brown rice with lots and lots of salads and veggies. Fruits and dairy, too, of course. Be sure to include lots of protein at lunch to hold you over.... just a suggestion.

BBL,
Jana
Old 02-12-2004, 09:38 PM   #45  
kitty Momo

What is OP!!!!!!Driving me nuts......lol

op....and you still are op....can't sound it out or nuthin.

Though the mini bio helped COLOR][/FON[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Blue]Marti![/T] Thanks. I like the Diva from the North also Angie Or the Elephant Ear Queen......

Isn't Rachel a beauty?? Don't you just love the shirt she wore for picture day?? Some skeleton looking girl on front? She likes to shop at this store called Hot Topic`s.I was going to make her retake but loved the pink on her....just have to overlook the creepy looking girl below....lol
Of course Princess Gabrielle is a beauty too. Goodness knows she was scared of the photographer and didn't want anything to do with her picture being taken.That one was taken very fast , she was exhausted and so was I.
If you can post them for the others to see,that would be great. Dont know if you can scan or not?

Thanks Cristi for the Valentines!! Very cute cards from all of you, thanks again.I agree with Jana, never had so many valentines since grade school.

Beck came home with all her cards & candy.She went right up stairs and spread it all out on her bed.She ate all the good stuff and let me and Gaby have those little hearts with sweet nothings on them.

I guess I better get to work.

Hope you all are having a nice evening! So beautiful here in Portland

Susan
Closed Thread