Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2004, 10:40 AM   #31  

Mornin'

It's snowing here but not sticking! It hits the ground then melts. It's 29 degrees here but thought it would stick.

Shelley.....Your ebay feedbacks sound great! You're the woman!

Vicki....How's your Mom? When did she have her stroke?

Tina....Is it snowing out your way?!

Gayle....How did your hair turn out? What color did you dye it? Take a picture & post it!

Ramona...I bet you're doing laundry! Try to take a break & post!

Debbie....How are you feeling? Are the meds kicking in? What are you doing today?

Dee....When are you coming home?????????????? How is your Mom? I miss not hearing from you!

To all the other MIA FLOOZIES....Post soon!! Miss you!!

Thanks to everyone on our congrats on our house. We have so much to do now that it's ours. One of these days we'll have everything like we want it. We'll do a little at a time as our money permits.

Have a great OP day!!
Old 02-07-2004, 06:33 PM   #32  
Losing it!

No dye here, I had a class today for some out of towners. This group signed up to come once a month. Hopefully I can put color on my hair Sunday. Same color, just covering my lovely gray highlights!
Old 02-07-2004, 06:45 PM   #33  

Gayle-Patty and Becky are just like that. Always arguing with each other. In fact Becky did not want her sister to work at the same place, but then she gave in and said okay.

The board has been slow, and I am guilty of not posting either. I have just received a new mp3 player with 512mb, and have been downloading some of my cd's on it, which uses all my computer time. Also, I just listed some more stuff. I keep getting boxes from the post office. I guess I ordered too many! I'm wondering if they double shipped me everytime I ordered. Oh well, they were free and I can always give them away.
Old 02-07-2004, 10:43 PM   #34  

Hi,
It is snowing here and has about all day just not sticking. The ground is barely white.

My heart is aching for the family of the little girl in FL.
It is very sad thinking about how mean people are abducting and killing children. That is a very sick person that could harm a child.

My youngest is sick. He is experiencing his first ear ache. Went to the Dr yesterday. He had sore throat, ear ache, fever, cough. and runny nose. Just not feeling good at all.

I know what you mean about the boxes. I have my garage full! It is very handy having them out there.

Has a new chat party been scheduled? Any time is good for me.

Anyone here smoke? I get lots of cigarette coupons and I just hate throwing them away. So if anyone here can use them PM me your addy and I will send them to you.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.
Tina
Old 02-07-2004, 11:30 PM   #35  
Losing it!

Tina, I hope your little one feels better soon. It's worse when they are so young and you can't explain it to them and they don't understand. Can he handle eating anything? Earaches are the worse, I will be thinking of him.

Yep, count me in on the over surplus of postage supplies. I have just about every size box available along with address labels, priority tape etc. It's nice having the stuff available though, compared to hunting down or purchasing the boxes. Shelley, if I remember correctly, you should of received an itemized list in one of your packages, usually the labels or tape package. It will list everything ordered.
Old 02-08-2004, 09:17 AM   #36  

Good Mornin'

Where is everyone??????

I know Gayle is doing her hair, Ramona is washing clothes,Shelley is downloading CD's,Tina's baby is sick....
What are YOU doing today??

I dread weighing tomorrow. Last week I was 100% all week and lost 2 lbs. This past week I was OP about 70%. What is wrong with me?! Why can't I stay OP longer then 1 week!?

I'm going to clean today & do laundry. I'll check back in later to see if anyone posted.

Have a great OP day!
Hugs.....
Old 02-08-2004, 09:57 AM   #37  

I haven't forgotten you all.
I have a lot of reading to catch up on and I'll post in a few days to everyone.
We are going home today and should be home by midnight.
Love and miss you, adios
Old 02-08-2004, 10:02 AM   #38  

I'm here! I just wanted to check in before leaving for Church. It is sooooooooo cold here. I think it is around 10 degrees this morning. At least the sun is shining though.

Dan called a few minutes ago. They are leaving on the 24th.....16 more days in the states.

I got part of my laundry done and I'll try to finish the rest today. I decided to take a little nap yesterday afternoon, between loads, and I ended up sleeping over 3 hours!

Normally on Saturday afternoon, I am doing my Wal-mart thing and window shopping at several other stores in town. However, since my darling husband now has Saturday off too, he has decided to start going with me to do the shopping. ARGGGGGGG, I'm am not a happy camper. I've done ALL the shopping alone for 25 years, and he really cramps my style! I'll be glad when the grass starts growing so he can spend the day mowing and weedeating!

Well, I better get dressed and get ready to leave....don't want anyone else to get my back pew!!! hahaha
Old 02-08-2004, 10:03 AM   #39  

Good To Hear From You DEE!!!!!!!!!! I sure have missed you!!!
Old 02-08-2004, 10:07 AM   #40  

hello all!
well we have gotten our first realy bad snow,
there is probably 8 inches or so out there plus ice!
im a baby!
my ra has been acting up like crazy not to mention i had to go back on the prednesones!
bummer!
well we went thru the tax check but hey i got some major bills caught up ,plus we sorta had a christmas thing seeing as me and brian didnt get to get anything.
so he got new tires and a sony game.
i joined e-diets online and ordered the new firm kit.
ive lost a pound so far.
the diets pretty easy.

dee,how is your mom?glad she got the tube out.

tina,
im sorry to hear of your uncle and your aunts passing.
you and yours are in my prayers.

sherry,wohoo on the 2 pounds!
moving in the rite direction.
congrats on the house!

vickster,how is your mom?

gayle,boy do i understand what your feeling.
i have a friend like that.
its frusterating!!!!!!!!
everyone have a fantastic day!
doni
Old 02-08-2004, 10:10 AM   #41  
~Insane Java Turtle~

Default Hi All

I'm here too. I've got 12 major things on my to do list that I have from now until two to do. Try saying two to do, three times fast. Major job interview in front of a panel of judges on Tuesday. Trying desperately NOT to stress eat. Maybe if I THROW myself into my house cleaning. I'd rater eat. But here I go. # 1 litter boxes then #2 turtle tank. Well, that's a start. Mary
Old 02-08-2004, 10:16 AM   #42  

STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please Go To #70...............A New Thread Has Been Started!!!!!!
Closed Thread