Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2004, 09:11 AM   #16  
Losing it!

Shelley, I don't even want to hear about your poor, pitiful, hot and muggy day....(Gayle standing with icecicles hanging off her ears) LOL! Enjoy the heat!!!
Old 02-05-2004, 11:07 AM   #17  

SNOW DAY! We have a snow day here. I bet we are about the only place that can have a snow day with a forecast of 50 degrees by this afternoon. It is really not that bad here. Maybe more of a ice issue than snow. I am sure the kids are not complaining at all though Hey I bet the teachers aren't either LOL

Sorry about the Ebay problem. Hopefully she will leave a positive. Some people just have to complain about something.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Tina
Old 02-05-2004, 11:54 AM   #18  

Hi everyone, I am here just been busy again,
Congrats to Sherry & Wayne i am so happy for you
Gayle,,,Keep the snow your way don't like to share it with you. Sorry having problems with some people
Welcome to the new ladies sorry haven't welcomed you before now.

Well check in later when the kids are gone.

Vickster
Old 02-05-2004, 01:22 PM   #19  
Losing it!

Vickster, i'm packing some up and sending it your way too!!! Well, my second class of the week cancelled today. :-(
I want to move to Floridaaaaaaa!!!!! WHAAA!!!!
Old 02-05-2004, 01:25 PM   #20  
Losing it!

Anyone want a cute little black lab puppy? One showed up about two hours ago and made residence up on my deck. I opened the door once and he decided to come right on in the house!!! This is what happens when you live right outside the city. Someone probably tired of him and dropped him off. Guess Steve will have a nice surprise when he gets home. He knows I'm a sucker and if it stays here to long, we will have a new family member.
Old 02-05-2004, 05:11 PM   #21  

Howdy

I just got home from work and thought I would post before I start cooking.

Tina,
That's not fair!! Metro had to go today!! Everyone around us was either closed or dismissed early. But no...not us!!! LOL

Gayle,
The picture of your snow looked BEAUTIFUL!!! I want some!!!! PLEASE send it to Nashville! We still have 4 snow days left and I want them!! BTW: I would love to have that black lab!!

Shelley,
I agree, Some people can complain about anything! I would tell the b**** that if she don't want it...SEND IT BACK!! Some people!

Vicki,
Who are you having problems with?????? Don't get too busy next time and POST SOONER! I've missed you girl!

Ramona,
Did the deputy have to come get you? How much snow did you end up getting? I WANT SOME!!!!!!!!

Dee,
WHERE ARE YOU????? ARE YOU HOME YET?
I sure miss you girl!!!!

Debbie,
When is our painting party???!!! That was sweet of you offering to help but you have your hands full now with the deck. How do you feel? Still taking those meds?

Cheryl,
Good to hear from you! Stop staying away for so long! We miss you when you're gone! Have you lost any weight? Are you still enjoying your new town & job?

Where's:
Carol,Doni,Jennelle & Mary? If you hear from them, tell them we miss them & to post soon!!!!

Talk Later....
BIG HUGS!
Old 02-05-2004, 05:17 PM   #22  

BTW:

I know this Janet Jackson thing is all you hear about now, But did you know that she had on a metal star on her nipple???!!! Oh my gosh........Click on this:

http://www.muchosucko.com/img4671g62T.html
Old 02-05-2004, 07:09 PM   #23  

Evening all again.

Hi Sherry ...I am really glad that Wayne and you had your closing on your house. Makes you feel good getting that done and not have to worry.

Not really having problems with anyone in particular just stressing over an upcoming show i have for scrapbooking and Mom having another mini stroke.

Gayle....Let's both move to Florida ...Iam ready..

Vicki
Old 02-05-2004, 11:13 PM   #24  
Losing it!

Vickster: I hope mom is ok. How's your dad coping with it? do you have the scrapbook parties? The reason why I asked. I want to get into hand painting the front of scrapbooks and sealing them. I use non-acid acrylic paints, so it has also crossed my mind to hand paint some scrapbook pages for people. Can you tell me if there would be a demand for such a thing? I know NOTHING at all about scrapbooking or stamping.

The owner showed up tonight right before dark when he spotted the dog on our deck. He had let him out this morning and couldn't find him before he needed to go to work. Spuds had setup residence here, to the point that I had made a box with blankets etc. to keep him warm. I had already decided that if I couldn't find the owner, he was staying here. Steve walked through the door after the dog greeted him and said, ok, where are we putting him? If I had it my way, I would have a mini ranch here with dogs, cats, goats etc. Did I tell you guys I have a cottontail family living in my backyard? At least 3 rabbits, they meet all the time under our trampoline. I know, I'm still a farm kid at heart.

Sherry, are you getting ready to redecorate YOUR house yet? I bet it makes a big difference when it belongs to you compared to fixing one up that you rent.

Dee, we miss you! Hope mom is ok.

Tina, I'm glad to see you posting even with all of the family problems.
Old 02-05-2004, 11:57 PM   #25  

Hi All!!
Hope everyone is doing well and has a wonderful Friday! TGIF!!! No snowdays around here tomorrow we are having flood days. There are a lot of schools closed because of all the rain we got today.

Sherry I am with you I WANT SNOW!!! One big snow! 3-4 inches will do. Maybe the next time snow is in the forecast we can turn our PJ's inside out (superstition LOL)

I am the same way when it comes to animals. We have a lot of stray cats that make a bed out of a cushion on my front porch. If I see them out there me and the kids will give them something to eat. Sneaking because if hubby sees us he will say "don't feed them they will never go away"

My neighbor has all these beautiful mini ponies, goats, horses. The kids (& me too)love feeding them apples and carrots. She called me yesterday and told me that our other neighbor had poisoned one of the mini ponies. How can people be so cruel?

Anyone want me to drop a hint to their husband so you can get a nipple star for Valentines day? LOL

I don't know much about scrapbooking but I have seen scrapbooking parties advertised in our local paper and there are a few stores around. Sounds like it is very popular.

Dee I hope your mom continues to improve.

Hope everyone has a great Friday.

Tina
Old 02-06-2004, 05:06 AM   #26  

Hey girls it's supposed to turn cold here on Sunday. A high of 65. LOL!! Can I gloat to you anymore??

Tina-Would you pm me your ebay name? I'd like to see your stuff. Any of you other ladies that do ebay, I'd like your names too. BTW, look at my feedback now. The girl that complained gave me a glowing report! I plan on offering another Christian Dior, but this time I will put in the description that there are no markings at all on it.

Patty got a job with Becky (I can't remember if I told you or not.) She starts next Friday. She couldn't stand Becky having money coming in and she didn't. Now I have 2 working teenagers. I can't wait until Becky is 16 so I won't have to taxi them between work and school.
Old 02-06-2004, 09:30 AM   #27  
Losing it!

I just read on the Yahoo homepage that they found the missing girl's body from Florida. Shortly after midnight this morning in a church parking lot near the carwash where she was abducted. They have the guy under arrest who they suspicioned all the time, but he would never offer any info. It is a very sick world we live in. My heart aches for the family. we never know when something like this could happen to one of our families.

Tell Patty congrats on the job!!! What kind of work will they be doing? Do they both get along well enough to work together? If so, you are a very fortunate mother! My 19 year old and 5 year old love to tease, tease, tease, then it get's to the point that someone gets upset. Don't feel sorry for Allison, she can dish it out at times better then Liz!! Sounds like Becky and Patty are both growing up on you, mom!
Old 02-06-2004, 10:13 AM   #28  
~Insane Java Turtle~

Default I'm happy for you Sherry

Congratulations on the home. Hi everyone
Old 02-06-2004, 10:19 AM   #29  

Good morning everyone. I have nothing to do right now and the detectives are all out until after lunch. I hope they bring some work back with them. I feel useless when I'm just sitting at my desk with nothing to do!
No, the deputy didn't have to give me a ride, Sherry. It kept sleeting for several hours, but turned to rain during the night. By morning, it was all melted off the roads.

Does everyone have an exciting weekend planned? I have a big date........with my washer and dryer! LOL

I haven't weighed this week.....I'm afraid I wouldn't care for what I would see. Maybe next week will be better.

Later all......
Old 02-06-2004, 11:17 AM   #30  
Losing it!

I have a date too Ramona!!! It involves a hot towel, water and gentle massaging...I'm coloring my hair!!!
Closed Thread