Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2004, 09:34 AM   #121  
Psalm 91:9-11

Location: I am from 29 Palms, California... but now live in Northeast, Ohio

S/C/G: SW-245.5/CW-209/GW-170

Height: 5'5"

Angry

Our Hi ANGEL...Yes, I can read this - it's lots better ~ Thanks! I am hoping to hear from my eye Dr. real soon! I am walking around in this soft focus world without my glasses and it makes me feel tired.

Oh, I don't mind if you use the same sites I do... it's free for all to use. I was just commenting on how nice the graphics looked is all. Please don't hesitate to use the site because of me! There are so many out there , there's no way we could use them all up I love searching them out ~ don't you

Yes, we have a Logan's here too! Not many restaurants that get past Cleveland. We have way too many here...

As far as the weather... Joe had to come back home this morning. He's sitting in his recliner right now totally asleep! I think trying to drive up the hills, here in this snow was allot for him without the proper tires on that truck of his. The company is so cheap and they don't care about 'him' as much as the cost! They just sit behind their comfy desks and dictate!! So he came home saying, "I am not going to put my life on the line for them!" I am so happy he came home... he is just waiting out the storm right now & then will try again. We have it coming down so thick right now we can hardly see accross the street! I bet we have gotten 6" just since 6:00 this morning! The temps are a bit warmer (17*) but with the ice storm we had yesterday and the snow on top today it is dangerous! Over 300 schools are closed here in OHIO. And many accidents! I'm not going anywhere today that's for sure... elliptical day today - I will workout this afternoon. I have paperwork this morning I have to catch up on.

I hear stirring in the livingroom... I think the boss woke up

SunnyD
Old 01-28-2004, 12:51 PM   #122  

Default Good morning everyone

Another cold day here - but not bad if you are inside. All the roads are closed around us - I am grateful that we don't have to travel out of town. Just heard on the radio that there has been a major car accident about 50 miles out of town, numerous vehicles involved all due to road conditions.

Anyway did my 2 mile walk today so am now up to 712 - will hit that 800 before I know it.

Gary, you asked re bread and peanut butter. In Dr. Phil's Rapid Start Plan, the first 14 days does not include either of these. After that, you can add them back, - his next set of 21 sample menus allows bread 3 times. Since January 1, I have had a total of 8 slices of whole wheat but not peanut butter. This morning after our walk, we went for coffee (I had my usual bottled water) and hubby ordered toast for himself while I had scrambled eggs - no toast. He had just about finished his last slice - just a small bite left and he had a little peanut butter and jam on it - I asked him if I could taste it as I had not had peanut butter or jam now for 28 days. And a good thing - that one small bit is not good I have discovered because I now realize that if we had peanut butter in the house I would turn to that on bread for a snack - and I would not stop at just 2 slices. I have learned something there - the whole wheat bread is not a problem - 1 - 2 slices is plenty - actually think it tastes terrible - but add the topping and I would be back on my way to fat city. So I have to make sure that I do not have these around as they are what is referred to as 'trigger' foods for me.

Anyway all else is going good - getting daughter ready to go with her youth care worker for 2 hours, then off to the doctor I take here for her yearly checkup - think I will take a peek at the scales again for myself.

Will check in here again later -
Old 01-28-2004, 01:48 PM   #123  

Hello sorry again I have been gone so long but I have had a cold so I have been comming home and going straight to bed! And I hate to say it but we got my DH a guitar for christmas and he plays it down her where the computer is and it drives me nuts!!!!!!!!!! So I spend a lot of time upstairs where I can't hear it. LOL
EZ-You better watch the hernia my dh had one on each side and had the surgery. He was off work for 8 weeks! But they did it as outpaitent he was home in 4hrs (way to soon) I had to drag him upstairs and he really wasn't awake. When he got up to go the the bathroom the first time I was going to go with him but he said he didn't need me to help. Next thing I knew I heard a thud!!!! I ran in the bathroom his pants around the knees he was laying on the floor! He said the pain got to him. (he was a big baby to this day he says his surgery hurt worse than all of mine) I am sure you will do much better! LOL Prayers for your Pastor in training. Let us know how he does.
Sue-I have only been on a train once and it broke down several times right in the middle of junk yards! Then when whe were on out way home they way over booked and we had to stand for over two hrs until they got another car added! I bet a sleep car is a lot nicer.
Anglelover-The little blonde is my Angel. She is so bright. Last night she brought me dinner in bed she said I needed to eat! My younger dark headed Ashli also suffers from nose bleeds and I have a hard time getting them to stop. I am praying things are better.
Sprout-You are doing Great All that walking has to be so good for you.
Wilma-Yeah you are doing well! I would rather have an inch off than a lbs!
Sunny-Thank you for posting my pictures someday I will figure out how to do it! I love the Jesus Story it really got to me. We have had some snow here also the kids missed school tues. I just relized that you are not that far from me. The kids play kickball in OHIO sometimes. One of the places is Grove City.
Mitchypoo-Has Les made it home? Is Les the one you took home with? There is so many I can't keep them straight! LOL I hope you drain is draining now.
Garnet-Praying for your DD. I got a call the other day and around here one of the big discount stores just layed off a lot of thier people and they are calling to see if we are hiring. From the one I talked to it was a shock! I will pray that she finds something soon.
Christian-I am so glad your fathers friend is doing so well. Does she know when she gets to come home yet?

Please keep my Friend Marsha in your prayers. She fell at work and now they are saying she may not have her job when she comes back because she will be off for awhile because she did big damage on her knee and they have to do surgery on it.

Got to run I will post more later.
Old 01-28-2004, 03:08 PM   #124  

Default Hi everyone!

It is a snowy day here int he Adirondacks, been snowing since last night. But it is warmer than last week, so I guess that is a plus.
SUNNY- CONGRATS ON ALLT HAT WORKING OUT. Your dinner sounds yummy, I had goulash but I like italian so that was o.k. Yeah! you can join us, we'll start another suitcase- we make E.Z. carry them till we get on ship, then he won't have to work out so much hee, hee, hee, oh I loved the link you added that was cool, E.Z. - that's alright with you right, better get that hernia taken care of, you'll have one to match on the other side, lugging those suitcases. Will keep your vicar's father in prayer, keep us posted on surgery date.
angel- I love cruises, i have been on quite a few, have gone to Hawaii, and alot of places in Carribean, may go to Hawaii again in Nov. depends on how soon Alaska is paid for. Sorry to hear still having difficulties with maytag, will continue to keep it in prayer.
sprout- you are my inspiration, walking and exercising even with all the snow, your doing a great job!Sami- Hi there kid, sorry your still not up to par, will keep marsha and you in prayer. I trully hope our train ride goes better, than yours. We are overnight to Chicago, in areg. seat, then get sleeper from Chicago to Vancouver (a two day trip) Same thing coming back. Try to stay healthy. E.Z. is carrying our suitcase so were all set. Hee Hee Hee!
Well gotta run, love to all! Hi to Wilma, Christian, Mitchy Garnet Judy and all others God Bless!

Last edited by doitforme; 01-28-2004 at 03:11 PM.
Old 01-29-2004, 07:34 AM   #125  
Psalm 91:9-11

Location: I am from 29 Palms, California... but now live in Northeast, Ohio

S/C/G: SW-245.5/CW-209/GW-170

Height: 5'5"

Exclamation New Thread

STOP POSTING HERE...

NEW THREAD ~ #179
LINK BELOW:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...630#post507630
Closed Thread