3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Losing More In 2004! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/34653-losing-more-2004-a.html)

cat90 01-07-2004 12:31 PM

Losing More In 2004!

Hi Girls,
Starting the thread again :D Hope that you all find me ;)

Christian 01-07-2004 02:44 PM

Here I am Cathy ;) :wave: Will post more tonight as I will be home ....cold has the best of me :dizzy: Have a great day!

cat90 01-07-2004 02:57 PM

Hi Christie :wave:

It seems odd being back in the old format :lol: i was just getting used to our new surroundings..oh well..at least we're back :D

LeanneM83 01-07-2004 03:23 PM

hey ladies,

not much to report, still at the in-laws...the kids were sick and now its SNOWING...ugh!

My weight is at 146....YAY!!!

I am switching to a 1200 calorie diet, that way I will be able to eat more "normally", needless to say the weight will come off a little slower, but that is OK.

Happy Wednesday to all

Leanne

SW 215.....(august 1/03)
CW 146.0
GW 125-130

cat90 01-07-2004 05:49 PM

Hi Leanne,
Tell me about it :rolleyes: we did'nt get that much snow but it still makes it hard for people to commute..i abandoned my car down the driveway on Monday and its still there until this lot thaws :lol: i was sliding down sideways and allsorts :eek: not for me :nono: i'll stay in until its gone..Sorry that the kids were sick.

Jenn4Jesus 01-07-2004 06:57 PM

Bummer about the server and all... I too was just getting used to the new format. I was not sure if our forum would still be here or not, I was not sure if we made the move before November.....

Hope everyone will be able to find us here. Too bad we lost all of our New Years stats though.... Nuttin'
like wiping the slate completely clean for the new Years!!!!!

I am still on track. Doing the Pilates and juicing.... watching what I eat and how much I eat.... Detoxing from the sugars... Thought I would take a quick sip of diet coke last night and it about killed me.... Yuck... too sweet!

Need to get dinner finished up....
Hope everyone is on track!

cat90 01-07-2004 07:37 PM

Had to start it again Jenn but thats no biggie i'm just glad that we're back online :D I had a good day on Monday and then yesterday i went nuts :dizzy: and just about devoured everything in site for some reason,today i'm doing fine so far :D Just finished my first exercise of the Year..a 2ml walk and a 3k bike ride :cb: it feels good.

cat90 01-08-2004 06:29 PM

Hey, where are you buddies? :)

Doing OK today..lifted weights for 15mins and biked for 3k i'm off in a minute to do couple of miles on the treadmill and then i'll have an early dinner i think as the old tum is growling at me :lol: and its not as if it has'nt been fed :shrug: I'm struggling to stay away from the goodies tho' :rolleyes: BUT I WILL

Christian 01-08-2004 09:28 PM

Here I am Cathy!!!

Had company tonight so I was tied up :lol:
I am usually on the computer...actually I am normally at Tops BUT since I have Larengitus (cant spell) cant talk either ;) I stayed home. I know the cold air isnt going to get this voice back any quicker :dizzy: But hey not all is lost...I cant type and talk to you guys ;) Cat- way to go on the exercise and being so motivating...Your keeping me in check! glad to see Leanne and Jenn here as well....Diana...you here????????
Guess I better get these girls to bed ...Nite all :wave:

cat90 01-09-2004 12:30 PM

Hi Christie :wave:

Sorry that you've lost your voice (i can't spell it either :lol: ) is hubby pleased? only joking :lol: i don't know about being motivating i just know that i've got to do it to see results..i've had 2 :ink: fests this week and 2 :angel: days so i guess it balanced out and i've lost 1lb (of all the weight i've gained back :lol: ) so i'm happy to see that rather than a gain :D

LeanneM83 01-09-2004 07:02 PM

Hi Everyone...

Wow, here we are again...

Christie, I too lost my voice -no fun especially when I was trying to yell at the hubby or kids....Oh well, it is back and I am making up for it...
Anyone doing Atkins diet?? Is yes, how is it working??

Hope everyone is well...and starting 2004 on the right foot...then the left.then the right.....oh look we're running....*L*

Leanne

SW 215
CW 146
GW 125-130:dizzy:

Christian 01-10-2004 09:57 AM

Hey Leanne :wave:
You passed me up girl!!!! NO FAIR ;)
146???? AWSOME!!!!!!!!! :cheers:
Your gonna have to give me a sample of your menu again girlfriend :yes:

Cat- Way to go on the pound lost :D:D keep up the great work!

As for me...my voice is still not back all the way but it is on the healing end and I feel just great!!! As far as the weight goes I wont weigh in until Thursdays but I will keep you updated.....well I am off to get my hair done, Hope you all have a great OP weekend :wave:

cat90 01-10-2004 12:34 PM

Hi Girls,

Leanne :lol: "look we're running" :lol: yeh..remind us of what you are doing again..69lbs!! that is awesome..well done :cp:

Christie..how will you complain about the hair-do without a voice? ;) :lol: seriously i hope you both get well soon.

I walked another 2mls yesterday..today is weight day :( don't like that..thats why i only do about 15mins :lol: will probably do some cardio too. :wave:

LeanneM83 01-10-2004 01:15 PM

My diet...

Okay, as for my diet...it was one of those medically supervised diets that I ADDED things in to make it fit my lifestyle. If you would like specifics I will email it to you, just let me know...
Right now, my hubby and I are trying the Atkins diet....I am not too sure if I like it or not yet as we just started yesterday but my other diet was boring me a bit....(sometimes I guess we just need a change)
Anywho, Football is on today so I am trying to get stuff done now...Happy Saturday!

Leanne
CW 146.0

cat90 01-10-2004 10:33 PM

I don't fancy the Atkins diet Leanne i'm just a teeny bit worried about all that fat :(

I lifted weights for 30 mins tonight and my arms are a little bit shaky :lol: also walked 3mls on my treadmill..i was going to skip it but once i got myself started i really enjoyed it :D and it makes ya feel great after :)