3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Losing More In 2004! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/34653-losing-more-2004-a.html)

LeanneM83 01-10-2004 11:15 PM

Yes, Cat90...It is day 2 of Atkins and I am giving it up...My diet WORKS for me, makes me happy and I see the results everyday...why oh why did I think something else would be better? I think I appreciate my diet and all the yummy things I eat on it...mmmmmm......Bye bye Atkins, I am going back to what works for me and makes me happy!

Happy day!

Leanne

cat90 01-11-2004 02:07 PM

I'll PM you my email addy Leanne because i would like to know more about this diet that is working so well for you :D I doubt there is any magic formula but i'm being :nose: :lol:

Today is cardio day for me..hubby is out working so i've got the house to myself ;) i usually have to make him a big breakfast and send him on his way on Sunday but today he left early.

DewCan 01-12-2004 03:23 PM

Hi all
sorry I've been absent. I'm not sure if you got my message but I had surgery and was away due to that. Now I'm on the mend. Good to see that you are all here though. Missed you. I had lsot 3.5 pounds just before I left but now I seemed to have regained 1.5. I think it's still because of the surgery so I'm not worried. Well, I hope you're all doing well. Leanne, I jsut can't see how the Atkins diet coudl be good for your heart, so if your'e quiting, that's great. :twirly:
well, baby is crying and I should go, but I'll stop in tonight and talk to you all then again.

Christian 01-13-2004 12:10 PM

Hey there !!!

I am back :lol: My voice is too ;)
Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers ...I feel MUCH better :yes:

Glad to see you all doing so well and hope to check a little later today...laundry and dishes are a calling :dizzy:

cat90 01-13-2004 03:02 PM

Hi Girls,

Diana, i did'nt know that you had had surgery :( i'm so glad that you are on the mend ;) you'll soon have that little gain off :D

Christie, are you running around shouting then? :lol:

Leanne, thanks for the diet :) and i was right there is no magic formula :rolleyes: it is very close to what i was eating whilst on W.W. the only thing i could'nt understand was why no carrots or banana's? is it because of the sugar content?

I went to the mall yesterday and Atkins products have taken over :lol: GNC was selling them so is Walmart. $40 for a box of cookies :eek: a bit pricey if you end up not liking them. I bought myself two new exercise tapes..Kathy Smiths Working out with Weights 2 and Stability Ball for Dummies!! :lol:

DewCan 01-14-2004 12:33 AM

Hi
Cat, for cookies, they must have some super special ingredients :lol: That is one of the more absurd things I've heard in quite a while.
Have you tried the tapes? I ordered some from Amazon and am still waiting. I got some walking tapes with Leslie Sansone, and something "for dummies" (I can't remember which one, :lol: I guess I'm a dummy), and another one. I'm just biking every day at least a half hour in the meantime.
Well, gotta go to bed.
Diana

DewCan 01-15-2004 12:02 AM

Cute smilies! Where are you guys? Hope you had a good day.
Tomorow is my weigh in day, I think I'm down but luck wouldn't hurt :lol:
Diana

diphthong 01-15-2004 10:16 AM

Hi Gals! Just perusing around to see how everyone is doing. And wondering - Has anybody heard from Carlie? I'm going to send her a PM, and see if she's out there. I'm wondering about her!?!?!

dip

cat90 01-15-2004 11:55 AM

Hi Girls :wave:

Diana, the "stability ball for dummies" gets 2 thumbs up :lol: Good instructor and not too strenuous ;) have'nt done all of the Kathy Smith one..she makes ya work harder :lol: Good Luck with the weigh in :lucky: although i'm sure you won't need it!

Dip, i don't think that i know who Carlie is :shrug:

Ooops..i've got some rice on the stove and i almost burnt it because i'm so engrossed in this :lol:

DewCan 01-15-2004 05:03 PM

Hi all
No I haven't seen Carlie around in a while. Hope she's not off the wagon. ;)
Well, I was down 2 pounds. I'm really happy, and hopefully I can do the same next week. Best wishes to you all on your weighins whenever you do them.

cat90 01-16-2004 12:32 PM

Well Done Diana :bravo:

I was exactly the same this week :( but i've only had 4 days on plan so i could'nt really expect much could i? but i'd better have lost next friday :lol:

I've just seen a post by Carlie on another thread :D and now i remember who she is :crazy: a slight case of senility here :stars: :lol:

DewCan 01-16-2004 10:45 PM

Hi Cat
a maintain is better than a gain ;) I'm sure that if you stay OP then you will be down on Friday. Did you have a good day today? I didn't eat the greatest, but it could have been much worse. I did my biking though, as long as I keep that up I know that I am improving my health even if I wouldn't lose weight that week. Well, I should go hang out with my baby.
Have a good night all
Diana

LeanneM83 01-17-2004 08:09 AM

HI Everyone...

Happy Saturday.

Well, I ate a little more yesterday than I wanted too, BUT I had an excellent workout with weights, so this morning I stepped on the scale and..........

143.0..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yes, the weight is coming off a little slower now, but I will enjoy every pound as it leaves... SO, today I am sore and crampy but I will workout through the pain... :dizzy:
Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Leanne

SW 215
SW 143

cat90 01-17-2004 01:17 PM

Leanne..you're melting :lol: Congratulations on another pound gone :cp: i had a sneak peek at your pics on the other thread ;) :bravo: i ate a litte more than i planned yesterday too..around 1800cals so not too bad :) and i was going to miss exercising as well because i'd been busy cleaning all day but i convinced myself that it would do me good so i treadmilled for 30 mins :D

Diana..yeh..you are so right the exercise is good for you :) i know that i always feel so much more alive after a good workout even if my legs are telling me otherwise :lol:

Wonder what happened to Jenn? she has'nt posted for a while now :(

Christian 01-17-2004 03:36 PM

Hey there ladies :wave:

Glad to see everyone doing well ;) I am just about ready to put 145 on that signature...just waiting till after the weekend to officially write it down :lol:
We all know anything can happen :dizzy:
Hope you are all having a great weekend and know I am rooting for ya !!! :wave: