3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Losing More In 2004! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/34653-losing-more-2004-a.html)

DewCan 01-17-2004 03:52 PM

Wow you are all doing so well.
Leanne, you are such a motivation, some day I'll be there too :spin: That after workout pain is a good one :lol:
Cathy, good for you that you did the treadmill duty. I'm sure you felt really good about it after you did it. I've exercised everyday this year except for 3 which was due to my surgery, I'm happy with that.
Christie, so you've been sneakpeeking at the scales too I see :lol: And it's good news I gather, that is great, when is the official day to weigh? I sneaked a peek today as well, and it's good, but my official day is Thursday. So I'll have to wait before I can change my numbers :lol: oh the little crazy things I do.
Well, I have some more surfing to do.
Have a great Saturday all.
Diana

Christian 01-17-2004 03:56 PM

I weigh in on Thursday too ;) But I cant help but look :lol:
Sneaky little ladies arent we ??? :lol:

DewCan 01-17-2004 09:08 PM

That's too funny Christie,
well, I did all the Saturday cleaning I'm going to do and finished the laundry. Now DH is home and it's time for popcorn. :corn: and Hockey Night in Canada
Diana

cat90 01-18-2004 03:02 PM

So we are all "peekers" eh? :lol: i get on mine every morning but my scale is a miserable so and so :mad: my official day is friday and it did'nt move last friday but it better had this week (and in the right direction) or else :rollpin: <- this is what it'll get and it won't be pretty :s: i've let myself have a few treats over the weekend ;) that is my plan..to stay on track Mon-Fri and have a few extras over the weekend..i know it does'nt work for everybody but it works for me :D

Christian 01-19-2004 10:19 AM

Cathy- Take it easy on that scale girl :lol:

cat90 01-19-2004 11:01 PM

Christie, so far it is unblemished :lol: but it had better be good to me this week :lol:

DewCan 01-19-2004 11:23 PM

You are too funny :rofl:
Hope you had a good day Cat. When is your official weigh day? Fridays right? You ahve time before then to make sure it moves. :tread: :strong: :cp:
Diana

cat90 01-20-2004 11:47 PM

I've had 2 good days Diana :angel: what about you? OK? yes i do weigh-in on Fridays and that scale better pray that it displays the right numbers :lol:

DewCan 01-21-2004 12:12 AM

Cathy, I had a good day today. I ate within my WW points, I exercised, drank some water, had some veggies. This is my first good day this week, too bad it took so long, it's 2 days till my weigh in. I know I'll be down, but not by much. I know you can make it 3 good days in a row, and I'll for sure have one too tomorrow. Oh maybe it took me so long this week because of TOM, yeah, I'll blame it on that. :lol: no I know that I jsut didn't try :o
Have a good night all,
Diana :yawn:

LeanneM83 01-21-2004 09:35 AM

HI Ladies...

ugh, today is one of those days..crampy, crampy, crampy....kind of makes me miss being pregnant....I am happy my weight is still the same and I am feeling like a bloated whale today...
Yesterday I went to the gym to run, I thought I would be able to run 4km if I was lucky...well, 6km later I finally stopped, I probably could have gone further but I was so happy I made it 6km. So needless to say I am somewhat SORE today! ;) But very happy!
Happy Wednesday to all!

Leanne
CW 143 ;)

DewCan 01-21-2004 02:20 PM

Wow Leanne, 6 kms, that is unreal. You must feel so good :cp: :cp: :cp: I couldn't run a half km. Some day. Keep it up :tread: You'll run your 10k yet this year.
Diana

Christian 01-21-2004 02:26 PM

I am with Diana....Great Job Leanne ;)

cat90 01-21-2004 05:38 PM

Leanne, you must have plenty of stamina :strong: i can't run either :( but i programmed my treadmill today so that i can walk for one minute and jog for one :stress: and that almost kills me :lol:

Diana, Day 3 is looking good for me :cp: i'm determined to keep this up :)

DewCan 01-21-2004 10:31 PM

Cathy, my day two is going good as well. I stayed within my points :cp:
Tomorrow is weigh day :stress: I'm thinking I'll be down, but still :stress: Good luck to you Christie as I know it'll be your big day tomorrow too.
Diana

Christian 01-21-2004 10:34 PM

I am with you Diana :lol: I hope I am not crying at weigh in ;)