Old 04-02-2018, 11:20 AM   #346  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Happy April, happy 2nd quarter - time to set up a new thread

DON'T POST HERE ANY MORE

Click on the link to go to the new thread - 2018 - Round Two of The Worldly Chicks
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 11:40 AM   #347  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Default morning

I've had a good weekend. Decided not to go to sunrise service on Sunday. I have been in a fog lately. I did go to church. Sissy's grand kids got me out of it yesterday. They had so much fun. Mother nature had to show her ugly head yesterday. Ash Grove had freezing rain which was sticking to the power lines and tree's, but thankfully not on the roads. Temperature was hovering around 33 degrees. Their was spurts of snow driving through Springfield. When I got to Battlefield it looked like hail in the yard until I stepped on the grass and noticed that it was small petals. The temperature on the car said 34 degrees but when i got back to Branson it was 37.
Got some of my blood work back today. My b12 is low again. The doc suggested I take a b12 tablet. Guess I will have to take that for as long as I live. Sigh.

ANNIE
I really need to drink more water. I told the nurse that I worked in water treatment for 24 years. I know what we put in and what came out. I realize that is not an excuse. She suggested I try the "spring" bottled water.

SUSIE
Goodness you have a bit on your plate also. Take care of yourself.
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote