Old 08-21-2015, 01:44 PM   #31  

Good Afternoon! It's a sunny, windy, cool day in my corner of the world. It was 60 degrees and raining when I got up. Today was my monthly coffee date; we splurged and had rhubarb pie and ice cream. Yum! That is my breakfast and lunch for the day! This afternoon, I have to return a library book, go to the vet's for diet cat food, and do the end of the week gift shop paperwork. Also have clutter piles that need attention.

"Gma," Hope all remains ok with your eye and you get the new lenses so you can see REALLY good. I hate when the cypher spook eats the posts and they disappear.

Maggie, did Will have to drink a half gallon of Gatorade with the powder stuff added to it? I'm not looking forward to that. Hope the test results are A-OK. The turkey farmers are beginning to restock but haven't heard anything about chickens.

I need to run my errands to I can get back home to the clutter piles. Lots of outdated receipts to pitch for sure! Also have a pile of recipes I hang on to thinking "someday" I'm going to try them. Not happening so out they go! Hope you all are enjoying a fantastic Friday!
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 05:31 PM   #32  
Thin Within

Talking Cosing this number

GOOD AFTERNOON IN AUGUST MAGNOLIAS
☺♫

This thread has a new beginning ~ please go to #120 and post.

Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote