Old 07-30-2015, 07:39 AM   #31  

Good morning to you all. Very hot and sticky and just a repeating story down here. I am not going to complain though as it is better than ice and snow down here.

Jack left for work about half an hour ago and I put in a load of laundry and will work on the downstairs today and finish it up tomorrow. I did get bathrooms cleaned upstairs and will tackle the vacuuming and dusting sometime this weekend if I can find the time. We have Fresh Market and commissary shopping this weekend.

I made my hair appointment for the 22nd, and my eye doctor appointment is the 19th. The kids will be here the weekend before that until Monday so it will be a busy week for me. I then have a dr appointment next month. I am just a social butterfly.

Jack went yesterday to mail some stuff for me and to get me a book of stamps and the power was out in that part of town and so the post office was locked up tight. He said he would run by today and get my stamps. He just put the mail in the outside box.

Jack should get his laptop bag and his electronics bag today from RCCL. His current bag that he carries back and forth to work everyday and has had for almost 20 years is starting to fall apart. We bought it back when we lived in Indiana down at IU when we were visiting down there with my sister and bil. Their son went to school at IU. I hope he likes this one as it is canvas and not leather like the one he has now, but it does have a strap and the one he has now doesn't. The other bag is to put all our cables, cords, camera and stuff in. Keeps that stuff all in one place. I always take my Ipod on the cruise because it has music on it and a Harry Potter audio book which I fall to sleep listening too a lot.

Jean: We've had more trouble with our regular visa debit card that anything else. It has been hacked at least 4 times but since I look at the bank account every day they haven't done much damage. We got a call from the bank a couple years back about someone trying to use our card number in California for a huge purchase, but since we didn't have that much money in bank they refused it and they called us right away and canceled the card number that was trying to be used and issued another one to Jack I think it was. Our bank cards and credit cards have different numbers for each of us then if one is hacked they close it down but we can still use the other one. We've never had the bank account hit directly as in anyone getting our account number, identity theft sort of thing. Yum, sounds great as I love fresh sweet corn. I don't eat it much anymore because of the carbs unfortunately, but I do love a piece once in awhile. When I was a kid, my mom made us a meal out of sweet corn, fried potatoes and fresh cut tomatoes.

Everyone have a good day today. I am putting laundry in dryer and reading a bit before breakfast.
gma22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 02:28 PM   #32  

Please go to #118 this thread is closed
gma22 is offline   Reply With Quote