View Poll Results: Which Of The Following Is Your Favorite Type Of Movie?
Action 2 22.22%
Horror 0 0%
Mystery 2 22.22%
Comedy 2 22.22%
Romance 3 33.33%
Other 0 0%
I Don't Watch Movies 0 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2003, 03:11 PM   #31  

Cheryl, I hope everything is fine and that the Dr. has good news for you. I'll be thinking about you......let us know what happens.
Old 06-23-2003, 03:23 PM   #32  

Cheryl-Good luck at the Dr. I'll be thinking of you!

Gayle-I can't believe that you can reshape your own hair!! The most I can do is cut my bangs!
Old 06-23-2003, 03:57 PM   #33  
Losing it!

Shelley: The evils of being a beauty operator... I pay big bucks to have it cut, then usually come home and re-do it myself...

I have yet to find a stylist that I am 100% pleased with, maybe I'm just to picky!
Old 06-23-2003, 05:52 PM   #34  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Hi Girls

Hope everyone is having a great day. It has finally gotten hot here. I have worked off and on in the garden today. Work 15 minutes take a 30 minute break...LOL.

We have a new baby in the family. James' daugther Emily gave birth to a little girl this morning, Gabriella Taylor 7lbs 7 oz. Mother and baby are doing great.

Sherry....Ok...rushing to get everything done this week. I am so ready to soak up some sun and of course....get some sand in my crack...LOL.

Gayle....I LOVE your hair. Can you help me do something with mine? I have let it grow out and it drives me crazy. I have to wear it up all the time , it's so hot.

Shelley....I love the picture of you and your family. I sure hope all your rain moves out before our vacation starts.

Dee....Hope you are feeling better today. Take care of yourself and quit walking in the heat of the day. We care!!

Titan Dee.....My son works for the Titans. I'll ask him about the training camp and maybe he can even get us in the meet some of the players. Well it never hurts to ask!!

Jeanne.....We miss ya!!

Carol...I love you morning motivation!! You are on fire girl!! I am so proud of you.

Cheryl...Hope you doctor's visit goes well. Thinking of you!

Jennelle, Vicki, Doni and Ramona....Hope you are doing Ok. Post those pictures soon!!

Got to jump in the shower, we are going to the hospital tonight to see the new baby.

Hugs..debbie

Old 06-23-2003, 09:05 PM   #35  

Debbie & Sherry: did you know that Eddie George is getting married? It made the Springfield newspaper.
Old 06-23-2003, 09:23 PM   #36  
Carol

Congratulations Grandma Debbie. Don't you just love babies...

Gayle: I love your hair. You are a very beautiful woman!!!

Sherry: Sounds like you and Debbie are really on the count down for Florida. I am so jealous. Have a great time you two!!! You deserve it.

Cheryl: My prayers are with you. Hope the Dr. appointment went well.

I love everyone's pictures. It is very nice to be able to put a face with the names now.. Come on the rest of you.. post one soon..

I confess: I really fell off my diet on Friday & Saturday last week end. But I got right back OP on Sunday and today. So I am feeling really good now. Usually when I fall off I have a hard time getting back on, but I am determined... so I am doing it!!

Lets all get skinny girls!!!

Gotta run for now, but I will be thinking about my morning motivation post for you. Believe me, I enjoy those as much as the rest of you do. It really helps me to start my day out on a positive note.

Love & Hugs to all!!

Carol
Old 06-23-2003, 10:49 PM   #37  

Good Evenin' Ya'll..........

This will be a short post tonight.I have been busy all day & I'm pooped!

One thing I did want to tell ya'll: I didn't post my weigh-in Sunday like usual because I was so mad at myself but now I'm over it AND I HAVE DONE GREAT yesterday & today!! I'm back on track but if I go off plan during vacation that's ok because when I get home, I can go right back to being OP!!!!

My weigh-in was 174.....I gained 3 lbs. But like I said, I'm over it now! Gotta continue to do better.

Carol,
I just wanted to say how much I enjoy reading all of your motivational messages. They are so true!!! Thank you so much!!

Cheryl,
Let us know what's going on & what the Dr. said! We're worried!!

Debbie,
CONGRATS to you & James!!!! Another baby to love & spoil!! I can't wait to meet Gabriella!

I'll talk to everyone tomorrow......
Goodnight & Hugs...............
Old 06-23-2003, 11:03 PM   #38  

I just thought of something..........

With me up to 174 lbs, I'll probably look like MISS PIGGY in my new pink swimsuit!!!!!
Old 06-24-2003, 01:23 AM   #39  
Losing it!

Sher: You will NOT look like Miss piggy in the swimsuit. You WILL be gorgeous!

I will post to everyone later when I have the chance. I did want to check in to see if anyone has heard from Jennelle? I had a feeling she could be down in the dumps after her birthday.
Jennelle: please check in so we know how your doing!
Old 06-24-2003, 05:52 AM   #40  

Sherry-You will look beautiful in your pink bathing suit.

Parts of our city is flooded, but they don't expect any rain until this afternoon. I'm going to take Becky to her cross country practice and go running around where they are going, since we are too flooded over here. Hopefull, it won't be flooded out where they are running.

Cheryl-Please let us know what's going on. We are very concerned about you!

Debbie-Congratulations!! Post a picture of the new little one!
Old 06-24-2003, 07:00 AM   #41  
Carol

Delight in the little things

Make a point to delight in every little thing. The more things you consider to be a reason for joy, the more joyful you will be.

A few things are so overwhelmingly positive or so completely negative as to not need any judgment on your part. All the other things, though, depend largely on how you see them.

If you see something as a curse it will be a curse. If you see it as a blessing it will indeed be a blessing for you. Don't allow others to poison your attitude with their complaints and their gloomy pessimism. Be aggressively and proactively positive.

Find delight in the little things. And you'll be pleasantly surprised at how delightful the big things turn out to be, too.

DON'T WORRY, BE HAPPY!!!!

Sherry: I can't believe it!! You and I did the same thing. I was off plan on Friday and Saturday and gained back 3 lbs. But you know what.... I was 100% on Sunday and yesterday and those 3 lbs came right back off!!! So girl.. You just hang in there and it will be gone again!!! Your doing great!!!

I am out of time for now, but will post more to the rest of my floozie friends later today.

Everyone have a great OP day!!!

Hugs & lots of love

Carol

Last edited by Carol101; 06-24-2003 at 07:04 AM.
Old 06-24-2003, 10:01 AM   #42  

STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE GO TO #23.................A NEW THREAD HAS BEEN STARTED!!!!!!!!
Old 06-24-2003, 10:15 AM   #43  

Carol thanks for the daily motivation, I look forward to it.

Sherry like Carol said, you will lose it again. Just hang in there and work the program.

Debbie congratulations Grannie! How many grandkids do you have now?

Shelley I didn't realize like when you said everything was wet that it was flooding. How bad is it? We haven't seen anything on our news.

Cheryl how did your doctors appointment go? Post soon.

Gayle you are so talented razoring your hair. I know what you mean about not being totally satisfied about the cut when you get one.

Last night something clicked and I felt that i had taken a magic pill. I am feeling a lot better. Still coughing up stuff but the chest pains are gone. I can take a bigger breath without it hurting. Hurray!!!

Larry will even let me go away again. He just book us 3 weeks in Puerta Vallarta. I wanted to go for four weeks and he was going to go for three but coming home I would have had to fly into Toronto and stay a night and then head back to the airport. Just to much trouble for me.

Have a wonderful day and drink that water.

By the way Sherry you will make a goregeous Miss Piggy. And no you are not that big!

We sure will miss you Debbie and Sherry while you are gone.
Closed Thread