View Poll Results: Which Of The Following Is Your Favorite Type Of Movie?
Action 2 22.22%
Horror 0 0%
Mystery 2 22.22%
Comedy 2 22.22%
Romance 3 33.33%
Other 0 0%
I Don't Watch Movies 0 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2003, 03:44 PM   #16  

Most of you are blondes!! Hey Gayle and Dee-are we the only brunettes here?? Anyway, you are all beautiful.
Bon Voyage, Jeanne. Have a wonderful trip!
Old 06-21-2003, 04:59 PM   #17  
Losing it!

Shelley my hair when younger was black. Now it is a very dark brown. It is lightly frosted with bits of gray of which I'm covering as I type! I did the haircut thing today.....longer layers then I would of liked, but I went from past shoulder length to above the shoulders and short on the neck. I decided to be a "wild woman" and am risking it with the color. Going as light as I can go with haircolor before I would need to bleach it out. It should be a light golden brown when I'm finished. I will try to post a pic of the end result if you guys can handle seeing this ugly mug!

Hope everyone is having a good day!!!
Old 06-21-2003, 06:10 PM   #18  

Shelley great minds think alike. On the pic thread I posted about all the blonds. My natural hair color is auburn. Gayle you aren't ugly. You have a gorgeous smile and beautiful eyes.

Well it has been a restful day, like I had any choice. Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend.
Old 06-21-2003, 07:22 PM   #19  

Gayle-You look gorgeous!! My we are some good lookin' women!
Old 06-21-2003, 07:36 PM   #20  
Losing it!

Thank you, thank you!!! I'm just one of those them there butterballs from Kansas!

Hey Shelley: I found the neatest program to convert your pics. It's called Vorton riptide and I have it. Once it's downloaded onto the computer, it stays unless you have to re-do your computer. You are welcome to borrow it. It only took me a few minutes to resize my pics. BTW: Any of my fellow floozies are welcome to it!!!!
Old 06-22-2003, 05:22 PM   #21  

Hi everyone.

Dee, glad you went to the doctor, and it sounds as if he/she (you never know anymore) is on track to getting you back to healthy.

Gayle, hang in there and have a beer for me. I'll think of you when I get my next one. We play home run beer. We pick a Cardinal player and if he hits a home run, the person picking him gets a beer, but only one per game. I have Albert Pujols, and he's doing really good -- got his 20th or 21st last night.

Shelley, one chocolate chip cookie isn't being bad, that's being human.

Sherry & Deb, I'm ready for football season to start. One thing I plan to do when I'm there is go to training camp. If you find any information on when/how etc. please let me know. I went a couple of years ago when the Titans came to Illinois to train with the Rams, and that was fun, even though there were very few Titan shirts there.

Have a good week everyone. It's suppose to be HOT one here, but it is summer.
Old 06-22-2003, 06:17 PM   #22  

Howdy Ya'll

I just got home from a family reunion way out in the country where my Dad's people live. It's about a 3 hr. drive. I enjoyed myself. I saw cousins that I haven't seen in years!

Gayle,
You are so pretty!!! I love your hair cut & color!!!!! You're a wild woman now!! Did Steve like it? I love it!! Tell me more about this program for downloading. What do you mean by "borrowing" it? I'm very interested in knowing more!!

Ramona,
Ok...Where's your picture???? I hope you post one soon! Have you heard from your Son about his foot?

Debbie,
I had fun last night at your house! Guess what???? We leave for FLORIDA in 6 days girl!!!!!!

Dee,
Where's your picture too????? Are you feeling better today? Are you taking care of Dee???? I'm so glad you went to the Dr!!!!

Shelley,
Is your Daughter home yet? Did she have the best time of her life? Are you relaxing or cleaning since your last day at work?

Titan,
As soon as I find out info about the Titans training camp, I'll let you know! I can't believe that it's almost time for another football season!!!!

Carol,
Has anyone told you lately how pretty you are???!!! You & your hubby sure make a cute couple.I'm so proud of you for doing so good on your diet!!! When do you leave for vacation? Bought that BIKINI yet?????

Vicki,
How are you? Did your BOO-BOO get better? Could you tell me how much a day's pass is for KY Kingdom? Also, How is your business doing? I miss you when you don't post!!!

Jennelle,
Have you decided on which college ya'll like better? Have you got any more calls about a job? Can you post a pic of yourself for us?

Doni,
WHERE ARE YOU?????????? I SURE MISS YOU!!!! COME BACK SOON!!!!!!

Cheryl,
Got any pictures to post??? I would also love the see your little ones!!!

I hope that JEANNE is having the most wonderful time in her life!!!!! I miss her already!

Hope everyone is having a great OP Sunday!!!!

HUGS...............

Last edited by Sherry; 06-22-2003 at 06:25 PM.
Old 06-23-2003, 07:26 AM   #23  
Carol

Monday morning motivation

Either way

Reach beyond where you are toward your highest possibility. If you attain it, you win, and even if you fall short of the mark, you still win. For it is the reaching that truly counts. Yes, the results do matter, yet what makes them so valuable is the process you go through to attain them.

When you make the effort and get the results you want, that's great. When you make the effort but the results aren't satisfactory, then you've just prepared yourself to come back even stronger next time.

Either way, when you live and act with purpose and passion, you win. When you put your effort toward a clear, positive and meaningful end, you win. Winners are not those who simply have good fortune handed to them. Winners are those people who make the efforts necessary to reach good fortune.

Reach, reach, reach, with every moment, every thought, every action, and you may get the results you want or you may get the experience you need. Either way, you win.

Have a great OP day ladies.

Carol

Old 06-23-2003, 07:49 AM   #24  

Carol-Your morning motivations are wonderful!! Thank you for posting them!

Sherry-My daughter won't be home until July 8th. She is having a great time. They went to Philly and saw Grease. Becky has taken over her room. Patty's room is bigger than Becky's and now that she's gone, Becky has been staying in there. I feel a fight coming on when Patty gets back. I won't let Becky stay there, though.
I said a prayer for you the other night at Temple, since you have been so down on yourself. One of the kids there has a friend with the same name, and thought that she was sick. I hope you are feeling better about everything.

I has been pouring here. Our drive is completely under water. I won't be able to run today, but I am going to do a Firm tape. I hope it is raining like this when you Tennessee girls come to Fl.!

Jennelle-You ought to come to Fl. for a teaching job. They are recruiting teachers from all over the US because of the Class Size Reduction act. We just hired 2 from NY.

Debbie-Are you enjoying your time off? I really need to buckle down and get cleaning! I need to tackle my exercise room, since it has been a catch all for everything. I have a very hard time organizing stuff. I really think it's because of all the years on Prozac.

Gayle-Thanks for the offer! My DH showed me exactly what to do. I didn't realize that I just needed to resize the pics. I thought I had to mess with resolution too.

Dee-You sound like you are doing much better. Please take care of yourself! I said a prayer for you at temple the other night. How are the kids doing?

Ramona-How is the shoe biz?

Doni-Hope you are okay. Post and let us know how you are doing.

Titan-I know absolutely nothing about football. I am probably the only one here who doesn't.

Vicki and Cheryl-Come on, girls post some pictures!!

Hope everyone has a great day. I am going to try and keep dry!!
Old 06-23-2003, 09:51 AM   #25  
Losing it!

ATTENTION: It looks like we may have a few extra tickets to the Kansas Speedway in Kansas City for July 5&6. This will be for the Nascar truck series on Saturday and Indy on Sunday. I know this is late notice, but if anyone is interested, let me know by Wednesday AM. I will know by then if I will have the tickets for sure. Steve & I are going, so we could meet and sit by each other!!!! BTW: These will be FREE of charge!!! You will just need to make travel and lodging arrangements.

Sherry: I used a program called Riptide. My other programs would not allow me to resize and Riptide will. I did the same thing as Shelley, I kept messing with my resolution, then I had fuzzy pics! If you want to borrow it, I can mail it to you.

Carol: THANK YOU for being the kind person that you are! You offer so much to our small group!

Shelley: You have such a nice looking family! How old are the girls now? Your not the only one....the only thing I know about football is that the guys are BIG and like to pat each other on the butt!!!

Dee: How ya feeling today??
Old 06-23-2003, 11:29 AM   #26  

Hi again.

I just checked out the photo thread -- great pictures. I'll try to get something out there later this week -- have some new ones that we took in Kentucky. I'm not sure about one my granddaughter took. My cousin & I were out in the yard, and Ms Kayla got one of the both of us, the only problem is she has my butt. I should put that one on the refrigerator as a stopper.

Shelley, I know what you mean about needing to clean and the catch-all room. My air walker has become the official holder of the latch hook map rug! I've a realtor coming this afternoon to give me an estimate of what I might expect if I sell.

Sherry, glad you enjoyed your reunion. We did almost the same thing last weekend, though it didn't work out to get the entire group together at once but except for a funeral and an estate sale, I hadn't seen some of these in 20 years.
Old 06-23-2003, 11:51 AM   #27  

Gayle, your new haircut and color are beautiful. Is it easy to fix? How did Steve like it????
Old 06-23-2003, 12:38 PM   #28  
Losing it!

Hi Ramona!!!

Yes, it's easy to style. I went to bed last night with it unstyled. This morning I misted it down, rolled some velcro rollers in it, then by the time I had my makeup on, I unrolled, ran my fingers through it and way I went! I must admit...I did tweak it a bit yesterday. It was to heavy and bowl shaped for my round face. I grabbed the straight edge razor and razor cut some layers into the bottom half. This left my longer layers on top for height, but added some dimension to the rest of it. Steve prefers long hair, but he did say he likes this. as an added bonus, I think shorter hair makes me look a bit younger.
Old 06-23-2003, 02:13 PM   #29  

Sorry, ladies! I'm not technologically advanced enough to post pics (plus I usually post at work and I don't think they'd look to highly at that!!)....I will say, though, that I am BLONDE with green eyes & glasses.

I'm going to the Dr. this afternoon and am scared. I could use some prayers and good thoughts, if y'all don't mind.....

Cheryl
Old 06-23-2003, 03:02 PM   #30  
Losing it!

Cheryl: I can't remember reading about the reason your going to the Doctor. I hope all go's well for you and remember, I will be here thinking of you!
Closed Thread