Yes, And I Prefer It 5 50.00%
Yes, But I Prefer A Human Check Out Clerk 3 30.00%
No, I Avoid Them 0 0%
No, I've Never Seen One 2 20.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2003, 02:10 PM   #16  
Losing it!

Vickster: Maybe you need one of those little miner hats with the light on it???? Just perfect in the dark when you gotta go PPPPPP!!!!!!! Hope the tooties are better soon!
Old 06-10-2003, 02:21 PM   #17  

OUCH--Vicki!!

I broke my pinkie toe one time. Can't quite describe that pain can you? And I'm sure they're real pretty, too! All swollen and black?

Gayle--Wish I could take you up on the plant-shipping offer! My African Violet needs it pretty badly....

Cheryl
Old 06-10-2003, 06:01 PM   #18  

Vicki-Ouch!! Hope you can kind of walk!! BTW, my DH sells and installs AC's. Too bad he couldn't come do yours!!

Dee-I hope everything is okay. I thought of you when the monkeypox thing was on the news yesterday. It starts with a rash, so they say.

Gayle and Dee- Thanks for offering to talk. Today was better. I am seriously considering quitting. I'll email you both when I feel like talking about it. Right now I am just trying to let go of it.
Old 06-10-2003, 06:33 PM   #19  

SHELLEY AND VICKI.........

{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}
Old 06-11-2003, 06:04 AM   #20  

Thanks, Ramona!
Old 06-11-2003, 10:18 AM   #21  

Mornin'

Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I wasn't feel very well (hernia hurting) and layed around a lot. I guess I needed the rest.

Dee,
How are you? Are you still broke out? Please let us know when you get the results back on your tests.

Shelley,
I don't have your email address.Will you please PM it to me? I noticed on the Walking/Exercise thread that you posted you went and bought new work clothes. I want to talk about this with you but in an email. I think we have something in common.

Vicki,
Bless your heart!!! When it rains, it pours!!! Take care of yourself and YES....Please get yourself a night light before you kill yourself!!!

Gayle,
WTG on the walking!!!!! YEAH!!! I'm so proud of you!!!! Are you still doing it??? It will make you feel better!!!!

**I can't post to everyone right now because I've got to get ready.Debbie & I are having lunch out together and get our nails done.

I'll check back later.........

BIG HUGS to all.............
Old 06-11-2003, 11:52 AM   #22  
Losing it!

Hi group!!!!

Sher: I hope the tummy is better soon!!!! where exactly does a hernia hurt and is it a constant throbbing or sharp pain???

YES!!!! I am on day 3 of walking. Can you believe this lazy *** is up and going????!!! I even added the JC 8 minutes in the morning routine today! Cleaned out my pantry and got rid of most of the "carbage". Had to leave some stuff for the rest of the family though...

Shelley: I hope today is better. Is this your last day of the school year?

Carol: How did weigh-in go?

Jennelle: Hope your having a safe and fun time looking at colleges!

Deb: Do you wear the artifical nails? I had those about 3 years ago, but ended up costing quite a bit to maintain. Now I wear the press on kind for special occasions.

Doni: Out gardening???

Dee: How's the rash?

Titan Dee: Staying busy?

Cheryl: How's the WW's going?

Jeanne: Ready for the big trip?

Vickster: Did you go buy that mining cap yet? BTW: What weight loss plan are you following? Low carb, cutting calories, WW etc???

Ramona: Are you & the "reunion whoosh fairy" staying OP?

I have something to share that I think is very interesting. I have a Hospice In-service coming up next week about Music Therapy. A terminally ill patient will sometimes become very frightened or will start to fight when the time draws closer to death. With music therapy, they will set the music to the same rate as the patients heart, then gradually slow it down until finally it relaxes the person enough to "let go" and die peacefully. I found this to be very interesting that music and our body can work together in such a way.

To everyone that I did not include, I apologize.

Wishing everyone a SUPER, DUPER, FANTASTIC OP DAY!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-11-2003, 02:49 PM   #23  

Gayle, thanks for sending the whoosh fairy. She is sitting on my shoulder right now!!!! This reunion is just the motivation I was looking for. I know I shouldn't be so vain, but you have NO idea how badly I want to walk in that door and have everyone wonder who I am. LOL I was always the mousy bookworm in school and now I have every intention of looking as sexy as possible! hahaha

Sherry, take care of that hernia. I know it can be very painful.
20 pounds is AWESOME!! Keep it up.

Cheryl, way to go on the loss. You're on a roll now!

I hope you are all having a good day. I'll be back later.

Love,
Ramona
Old 06-11-2003, 03:47 PM   #24  

I just got a call from my realtor.....the owner of the house turned down our newest offer as well. As far as I'm concerned, this is the end of it. I'll just stay where I am and be happy about it. Hey, at least after all the work we did last weekend, it is clean, neat and freshly painted!!!!! Maybe I should just PRETEND each week that I'm going to sell it and that way it will always stay neat! hahaha

DEE, how are you feeling today?????
VICKI, how are the tootsies?????
Old 06-11-2003, 03:53 PM   #25  

I have been putting off going for y test because I am waiting on the doctor to confirm what this guy had. I still have a fever,chest pain and an coughing up flem. I having got much worse so that is good. I guess if I don't here from the guy I will go down in the morning to have the test done. I am just so tired that I don't have the energy to hop a bus in this heat. My rash is clearing up with the meds. I only have a few new spots and the other ones have cleared up.

Ramona I am sorry to hear that your offer wasn't accepted. Sometimes things happen for a reason.

Vicki how are you doing today? Toes any better?

Sherry slow down a bit and be careful. You want to be in good shape for Florida.

Sorry can't post to all my new replacement fridge and stove are here.
Old 06-11-2003, 06:09 PM   #26  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Hi girls

Hope everyone is having a great day. Me and Sherry had the best time today, just a girl day. We had the salad bar at Shoney's, then on the have our nails done. {Having a hard time typing...LOL} I even got my eyes brows done, first time for me. I love them!!! Then we went to have our hair trimmed!! It felt great to pamper myself a little!!

Gayle.....I only have artificial nails put on in the summer. This my third year and they are still hard to get used too. Working in a kitchen during the school year, it's a big no no!! Wouldn't want those little darling to get a nail in their food...LOL.

Dee.....Hope you are feeling better this afternoon. What happened to your old stove and fridge?

Ramona..I don't think that you are vain at all. We all like to look good. Keep it up and I'm sure you will look wonderful for the reunion. Sorry about your offer being turned down.

Carol...I'm wondering about your weigh-in too. I'm sure you did great though.

Sherry.....I had so much fun today. We deserve to pamper ourselves sometimes, I don't feel a bit guilty either.

Shelley....I know you are glad school is over. Your school seems so much longer than ours. I know this the last thing on your mind today, but when does the next school year start up for you. I think our first day is the 12th of Aug.

Doni......What do you plant in your garden? We have lots of tomatoe plants and only a few peppers and cucumbers. I agree working in the garden is great excerise!!!

Love to all my other Floozie freinds!!! Thinking of all of you today!!

hugs...deb
Old 06-11-2003, 07:10 PM   #27  

Good Evenin' Ya'll

I feel like a !!!!!! Like Debbie said, We had a fun day! We got our nails done, eye brows arched and had our hair trimmed! We also bought our hubby's swim trunks.

We are working a private breakfast in the am at the football stadium for about 400 people.We have to be there at 5:30AM!!!! But hey, it's Florida money!!!

For those that have asked.Do you remember 3 years ago this month that I had surgery on my Esophagus? (Barrette's Disease). They found 12 pre-cancer cells and I stayed in hospital for 6 days! I also had a Hiatal Hernia they repaired.To make a long story short, The hernia is working it's way back through the wall and is causing me pains.The pains come & go and I never know when they'll hit. I'm making an apointment with the Dr. right after vacation and have it checked out. Thanks for asking!

Gayle,
I got cold chills when I read about the "Music Therapy!" That is awesome!!! That is so good for both the patient and family.
Congrats on the walking!!! WTG Girlie!!!!!!

Vicki,
How's the toes? Did you walk today?

Ramona,
Sorry about the house.Maybe God has better plans for ya'll. Try not to worry and remember that there was a reason. {{{ hugs!}}}

Doni,
I'm so glad you're back!! I asked about you a lot!!! please try and stay in touch!

Jeanne,
Are you getting excited about your trip???? I bet you're all packed!!

Dee,
PLEASE take care of yourself!!! I worry about you!!! Let me know if I can do anything for you!!!

Shelley,
Isn't your last day Friday? Check your messages.You have a PM!!

Cheryl,
You're doing so GOOD on the weight loss!! WTG!!! I'm so proud of you!! Keep it up!!

Jennelle,
Are you back yet? I miss you!!!! Post as soon as you can and let us know if any colleges were good. Any phone calls about work yet?

Carol,
Where are you??? Get back here and post that weight loss!!!! When do you leave for vacation?

Debbie,
Again, I had a fun day!! We sure needed that!!! Go to bed early tonight......We need to rise & shine EARLY!!!!

Hope I didn't leave anyone out!!! I'll talk to ya'll tomorrow evening!

HUGS...........
Old 06-11-2003, 08:05 PM   #28  
Carol

Hello My Floozie Friend!!

I don't know why I don't sit my butt down here and post more often. I always enjoy talking to all of you so much.

Anyway, since a few of you asked. My weigh in is going quite well. I actually weigh in on Friday mornings, but I weighed myself today and I am down a total of 22 lbs now!! Another 2 lbs gone!!! WOO HOO!!

Deb: I am so elated for you and your 2 lb loss. I told you I had faith in you and that you could do it!!! Great Job!! You are on the right track again girl so you just keep it up!!!

Sherry: You are doing just great!! 2 more lbs gone forever!!! I am so proud of you!!! Sounds like you and Deb had a great Girls Day out!!! We all need more of those! BTW I am sticking as close as I can to a 1200 calorie diet. Some days are less and some days are a little more. But I keep track all day long so I don't go over unintentionally. Writing it down really helps me stay in line! I also have been using the fitday.com website to help me keep track of the calories. It is a helpful tool.

Gayle: You are walking!!! WTG.. I still have not gotten into the exercise groove. I know I will have to soon or my weight loss will come to a quick halt. Somebody give me a good swift kick to motivate me will you!!!

Dee: I sure hope you feel better soon. I am so worried about you. Please take care of yourself!!

Shelley: I hope things are better for you now. We can't have you going around crying all the time. Smile for me now!! :grin:

Vicki: How are the toes? I can feel your pain!! A nite light sounds like a great idea!!

To the rest of my floozie friends, Titan Dee, Jennelle, Jeanne, Ramona, Doni, Cheryl. I am thinking of you all.

Have the very best evening and I will be in touch soon.

Carol
195/173/125

Last edited by Carol101; 06-11-2003 at 08:24 PM.
Old 06-12-2003, 01:01 PM   #29  
Losing it!

WHERE THE HECK IS EVERYONE???????
Old 06-12-2003, 02:08 PM   #30  

Here I am Gayle. Just got back from the lab. Went for my blood tests but couldn't do the TB test. It takes two days for the first set of results and that leaves it on saturday. I will have to go back monday. Figures! Still am fighting a fever and shortness of breath. Went to the dentist this morning too, lost a filling a few nights ago and had it refilled.

Debbie I think it was you that asked what was wrong with my appliances(fridge and stove) I bought new ones and we had the service people out 5 times to fix them and they still needed to be fixed. Too many problems with both so they finally replaced them.

Hope everyone is doing well.
Closed Thread