Old 03-04-2013, 10:13 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

i must be getting better/stronger riding the bike. Last night I finished 30 minutes and only rode 7 miles. I have increased the speed. Annie, I'm not quiet up to get in 45 minutes yet.

Mel
The doctor keeps telling me that exercise is about the only thing to bring up my low hdl. My goal for my cholesterol levels is a 50 for the hdl and the ldl a 50. My ldl keeps coming down but that hdl just stays at a 34 or 35. My multivitamin also has some Niacin in it so hopefully that will also help.

Annie
What is a keyfob? Congrats on being with Humana for 5 years. Yuck on the eggplant color in the master bedroom. I need to do some painting myself in the apt. I talked to the land lord and asked him about replacing the tile with a tub surround. I told him I would buy if they could install it. He agreed. I want it to be in better shape when I leave than when I first rented it 15 years ago.

Michelle
I can't blame you for being concerned about Santa and doggie care.

-------------
I revamped the soup. It still a hint of taco seasoning so that's good.
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 01:18 PM   #32  

Morning all. Meeting in a few minutes, but I may as well start this.

Ceejay - Only 7 miles ridden??? Sounds great to me! Keep it up. Re the hdl - my friend's husband plays a lot of hockey, but can't get his hdl level up either. His father is the same, so unfortunately it's a case of genetics standing in the way. You're probably the model tenant for your landlord, if you try to have your unit better after 15 years of inevitable wear and tear. I hope he's just as good of a landlord to you!! Glad you've got the taco soup more to your liking.

Annie - I'm sure C's house is in much MUCH better condition thanks to the efforts of you and your family! Eggplant paint - wow, that sounds like a really dark color to cover - need a good primer for that. My friend painted a wall of her bedroom that color and has a matching comforter set. It looks nice, but I don't care for really dark colors like that - I like rooms that are light and bright. Good opportunity with that fitness center to start moving...do it girl!! Re Calif. Pizza Kitchen - before Saturday I probably hadn't been to one in well over 10 years. I'm more of a traditionalist with pizza, and with all the good pizza in the Chicago area, I don't have much need for CPK. They do have a boatload of other stuff on the menu though, so if someone really wanted to go there again I might consider having a non-pizza item. Big boo for the coming storm. But 40's are being forecast for Friday, yay.

Mel - Sorry you had a lot of alarms over the weekend. Re movies - it seems like a lot of the movies these days are around two hours, and even longer. To see them in a theater, it better be a good, fast-paced movie or I'm not happy. I'd rather watch something like the movie "Lincoln" at home - I heard it's kind of slow-moving. The sweater took the dye really well - not sure I like the shade of brown dye I used though. We'll see once it's fully dry.

Michelle - I hope you find a good doggy daycare for Santa. I'd sure be anxious about it after that previous horrible experience. How nice you'll be able to stay with your cousin if you don't have living arrangements made by the time your move to CA happens.

Happy - It was really nice having such a sunny day yesterday. Did you make soup??

Shad -
==
Nothing much to report. I did get to the gym yesterday around noon and did about 20 min on the treadmill and same on the recumbent bike. It's so boring even with the tv's and my podcasts, and I even got a phone call while I was there, and yet it just seemed like forever. Bleh. After a shower and doing a load of laundry, I walked the dog.

Bf sold the last of the 4 pieces from our old office setup - a desk. The buyers picked it up yesterday afternoon. Yay, it's all gone! Onward with the file organization though...

We had a casual early dinner at Culver's. I was surprised to see that a full packet of their horseradish sauce was 4 ww points plus. Really??!! Glad I didn't have the full packet on my pot roast sandwich. After reading the ingredients, I know that the sauce has some oil, but also corn syrup (why???), but the number of points still seems disproportionate to the number of calories. Whatever. I'll have to get used to it.

Not looking forward to this storm we're getting. And of course it'll louse up everyone's commute. Glad I'll be on the train!

Okay, I'll finally get this posted before this [email protected]#$% work interferes again.

Last edited by Laura705; 03-04-2013 at 01:21 PM.
Laura705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 01:35 PM   #33  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Morning kids,

What is it with this site that you go to hit enter for a new line and lose your entire post that you've been working on for 35 minutes?????

Geez and I had some really good rants going

What is it with all the drama on tv shows now a days? They have replaced entertainment with yelling and deviousness and general stupidity. No, I don't like to watch shows with villans you "love to hate". Because of this I stopped watching 3 shows in the last week. Less TV can never be a bad thing. I would stick with just the cooking shows but they make me hungry at night

One show I just love and always have is the Amazing Race. They tried the obnoxious couple for one season but thank goodness that concept did not stick. Anyway this week they travelled to the show's host (Phil Keogan? as well as our Shaddie's) country of New Zealand and Phil's hometown of Christchurch. OMG - it was just freakin' absolutely beautiful. Stunningly gorgeous countryside. Stunning. Wow. Just stunning. If only the airplane ride was not so long and expensive They also said their are more sheep than people in the country. I guess lamb is to you what beef is to us here in the States.

We are supposed to get a bit of the snow that is hitting you. I think we are on the edge of the storm - 3 to 7 inches of snow and maybe nothing at all. It might pass just south of us and dump on Michelle, Laura and Annie. We are prepared for it although I am ready for spring already. It's supposed to hit overnight if it does come, will know as soon as I look out the window tomorrow.

I did go out to the store yesterday for bread and a few other things to round out the larder. I am well stocked. We'll be having meatloaf, steak bites, a lovely shrimp chowder. I made pork chops and fingerling potatoes and overcooked the whole lot which was disappointing. I was watching a celebrity cooking show with Rachel Ray and Guy Fieri and one of the contestants - the rapper Coolio made this really interesting looking salad which I replicated. It has arugula, baby spinach, red and yellow grape tomatoes, pine nuts, almonds, dried cranberries and you make a dressing using apple juice, agave and brown sugar. It is on the sweeter side but not cloyingly sweet. The salad was the one thing that came out delicious - worked well with the pork but would work nicely with chicken or fish too. I don't mind eating salad as a side dish in the winter - in fact if I don't get my greens in, after a while I feel sluggish.

Ceejay - you are doing so well girl on your bike riding! I'm sure you are getting stronger each time you climb into the saddle. Good going!!!! A key fob is a plastic thing that is programmed to do something. Up here Mobil gas stations had a fob that had your debit card info on it and when you went to pay for gas or snacks, you just waved your fob past the reader and it automatically paid for the goods.I think they called it a Speedpass. McDonald's was trying that out too but I'm not sure it ever really took off. They also use keyfobs as electronic access to open doors. You hold the fob to a flat plate reader and it opens the door. Wow - you've lived in your apartment for a long, long time. That's really nice that you are keeping up with the place too. Hey, it's your home, right? I'm glad things are better for you at work. That's quite a story. No wonder you were upset.

Annie - congratulations on your 5 year anniversary. Geez we have been together so long now that it's hard to believe so much time has passed. I do remember when you first started there. OMG - I can't believe how disgustingly filthy that house was. C's daughter deserves a good beat down. Sorry but she sounds like low life trash to not only live that way but to leave someone's place like that. I totally get how you wanted to wear a face mask and sniff bleach. I feel sorry for the animals that had to live like that too. Very sad. I'm sure C feels compelled to make excuses for her. As for the egglplant color - yuk. My old boss redecorated her bedroom in that color. I guess it was good for sleeping - very dark - but I thought it was ugly. The only way that works is a very sunny bright room with contrasting white woodwork. Which of course is not what you want for a bedroom... Had to laugh with your comment about blinding the "lifeguards" in the pool area. I was thinking it might be fun to rent a jet ski until I realized that meant I'd have to wear a swimsuit too. Oops - plan B. I do LOVE the idea of a pool house tho - we will just have to swim on our own.

Mel - hang in there - the sun will come out soon. And if you come over, I will make you any kind of soup that you want. You and I can head up the soup kitchen

Laura - I found that the biggest points snatcher on WW is pasta or pastry/bread crusts. For pizza I used to like the South Beach individual pizzas - they had a wheat crust and with the individual size they were still higher in points but decent enough for an occasional treat. Can't compare to store bought pizza though. I understand your frustration at forcing yourself to get through a book you didn't like and then having to pay an overdue fine on top of it. I hope the dye job takes on your boiled wool piece. I have a blue boiled wool jacket that was great for the office but too "nice" to wear around here. It sure was warm. I have found the Land's End outlet to be one of those places you pop in as you did periodically. Sometimes they have some nice stuff, sometimes bargains and sometimes nothing special. Doesn't hurt to check it out if you are over there already. Funny I can picture the storefront in my head but can't for the life of me remember where it is. Is it across from the mall?

One of the things that constantly surprises me is how time has flashed by in what seems like an instant - like Annie's 5 year anniversary. I would have guessed you've been there only 3 years. And I can't even venture a guess as to how much time has passed since I last saw Shad. You did come to Memphis, didn't you? Yes that's right - we had a right good time laughing inn the souvenier shop at the ornaments. And the caves I was nervous about but you and DH were right on... and the impromtu music in the Ozarks. Ok, it's coming back to my foggy brain.

Michelle - I hope you find something suitable for Santa. I do remember when he was injured so I totally get how you'd be nervous again. After all, they can't talk and tell you what's going on. I take it you will not even be entertaining the idea of the place you used before, right? I hope it works out with the house idea in CA - that would be convienient. But would you be staying with your cousin's ex-wife? I guess that's not bad if they both agree to part amicably. Sounds like things are in the making of coming together.

Speaking of coming together, I'd better get out of this chair and get some things done. It's trash day and change the bedclothes and clean the bathrooms day. Maybe some cooking and laundry thrown in for good measure.

Happy Monday chicks.
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 02:16 PM   #34  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

LAURA...yep, supposed to be 50's by Fri, S,S here. I am so looking foward to warm weather. 16 days till spring and it had better get here and stay here, no dropping back to the schmuck. On the pizza front our Uno's closed last fall also. Both were located in about the same area. Now there is a Oobatz Pub where the Uno's was. Have not been there yet. Looks like bar food and whatnot. Looks like outdoor seating also. The eggplant color might have been alright on one wall but not all 4 walls then the sloppy job they did with getting the paint on the white baseboards and blotches of it here and there on the ceiling.

The sun is creeping through the clouds and barely shining through the windows. It makes it look a bit nicer and warmer out altho it is not. Sis and Lil man picked me up to go to lunch. It was a nice lunch at the Red Habanaro (mexican)....I had a chicken taco salad and did not eat the shell. Sis had a nacho burrioto that was grilled. That thing was huge. Lil man had bananas and strawberries, his crunchie puffs and a bit of the chicken from my taco salad.

CEEG...HAPPY is correct. A keyfob is a little programmed plastic tear shaped piece about the size of a quarter, that is swiped past a little lite on a flat metal plate beside the door that gives you access to that door. Shouldn't the landlord buy the items to repair or upgrade the bathroom, rather than you? Just curious.

HAPPY...C does not make excuses for his daughter and is just as disgusted with her as everyone else. Rest assured, you would have to get in line to beat that child, Samantha is first in line and was hoping she would of stopped by when she was cleaning those two days. She was going to lay into her. All C says at this point is, it is her loss. We have not heard from her since before Christmas or seen her since Cs 50th BD party in September. He texts her and I text her, she never answers. His last text he sent was. We miss you and would like to get together with you, let me know. I love you....He got back a big fat nothing. Her loss. I know it has to hurt him as he is so kind hearted. I am done with being nice to her. Blah on her. I will be cordial for Cs sake, but nothing else.

I better get to work and quit babbling.
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 03:53 PM   #35  
Annie - Indiana

Oh and C got the carpet laid in the room that the carpet was destroyed. It looks fabulous, that man is amazing.
Old 03-04-2013, 04:42 PM   #36  
Choose your hard

Annie - I hope that after all the work you are putting into it, that you get a good price for C's house. Did the kid leave on her own or was she asked to vacate the house? It's too bad people can't recognize what they should be grateful for. I don't know why but your description of Lil Man's lunch brought a smile to my face. Maybe it's just because of the cute way little kids eat. Maybe it's because I'm thinking we'd look like a big crunchie puff if we still ate that way

Wow - I'm surprised that a pizza place would shut down. (Uno's). But sometimes like the place at my sister's house - bad service and high prices will chase your customers away.

Ok, back to work for me. Got the bathroom cleaned, 2 loads of laundry done. Wastebaskets emptied and the last of the trash ready to go out. Recycling too. Now to tackle the kitchen floor...
Old 03-04-2013, 04:45 PM   #37  
Choose your hard

Oh and I picked up a sleeve of frozen (as in you bake them yourself) cookies - dark chocolate with cayenne pepper. I was curious as everyone talks about what a great combination that is. Cooked 'em up. Only had a morsel and thought - this doesn't taste like cayenne. THEN BOOM. It takes a minute for your tongue to recognize it. Not intense but more than I or my tummy would like. I gave one to DH who liked them. Said he would not eat them every day - and that you won't silly boy but said they were good.

Last edited by happy2bme; 03-04-2013 at 04:46 PM. Reason: clarifying my babbling...
Old 03-04-2013, 06:00 PM   #38  

Annie
I should think that the land lord would be responsible for fixing things in ithe apt. But I look at it this way. I get to choose what I want. He told me that he would check things out. But he's said that before and nothing was done.

Laura
Our pizza place only has good pizza on the buffet. I've order one and took it home with me and could barely find any thing on top. From now on I think I'll either bake one myself or use the convience store's pizza. They're good.

Happy
You are a cleaning machine today. Don't it make you feel good to have things clean and in order. Does me. Don't think I'd like the ceyenne pepper and chocolate chip cookies.

Annie
How nice that Sissy and lil man picked you up for lunch. C. is a keeper for sure.

Not much is going on today. Work has been quiet. Just a couple of phones calls earlier. I've been expecting the chemical but it 's 4 p.m. so I'm not expecting it to come until tomorrow.
Old 03-04-2013, 07:16 PM   #39  
Annie - Indiana

HAPPY...I am thinking with Cs house that maybe bro and SIL will rent for at least a year or more...anything we invest should go over good. Right now, even tho not much the house is worth 115K and he has only 90K to pay. That in itself is worth the investment while someone else is paying the mortgage. (bro and SIL). He may rent till more of the mortgage is paid off, now we have a list of peeps that are trustworthy that want to rent it...go figure.

My bestie at work gave me an entire whole chicken that they smoked in there smoker. I am making broccoli cheddar rice and broccoli/cauliflower. It should be a great dinner with much chicken leftovers. I couldn't believe my luck with the entire smoked chicken. YUM. Sorry but the cookies sound absolutely GROSS and I LOVE hot stuff....just cannot see mixing my hot stuff with sweets, probably because I do not like sweets. Go DH on the cookies!

CEEG...I think for something that is not a permanent thing in my life...et..renting and paying for stuff...I would settle for whatever the landlord would push on me. I mean really, who the H would see it but you? How many houseguests are there. I am about saving $$ and making those responsible pay for it. Just my opinion....but do whatever makes you happiest and at peace....I am with you!

Gotta get dinner on the table...hugs.
Old 03-04-2013, 07:25 PM   #40  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Morning all,
Yesterday I was typing away here and got off to do some 'real' work and when I came back I forgot I was halfway through a post until ..................... you guessed it, I had pushed the close button on the browser.

Anyway - we will try again today. Site is really slow and it took three goes to actually get into the thread this morning.
I see from the NZ news that Kiri Te Kanawa - Dame Kiri Te Kanawa - sorry Kiri - is to appear on the next season of Downton Abbey. Some of the olds will be going and some new ones to appear. Be prepared for singing to happen.

My sushi is good. Really enjoyed it yesterday. More today and tomorrow and then I will need to sort some more lunches.

Weather is hot, humid, wet, windy, and just about everything else you can name that is unpleasant and tests out the anti perspirants and deodorants around the joint - or lack thereof in some cases. No bugs tho. I guess there are in some places, but I've yet to see too many of them here in Darwin. I would have thought they would be prolific.

The delightful??!!! DS2 went round to my house the day before yesterday and put some clothes in the dryer. No problem with that, but when he went to do a small job, he managed to leave the bedroom door wide open and the shed wide open as well. We must have honest burglars because no one came and pinched anything!!! My friend Chris from down the road went round to pick up the mail and check the place yesterday and found it. So I rang DS2 and he went back round and ensured everything was where it was supposed to be and then put in the locks on the doors that I had asked for some time back. If you ever wondered why I put that procrastination picture up on facebook, now you know who it was aimed at.

Annie – how awful to have to clean the house of all that muck! Some people! Well all I can say is that when she moves out of wherever she is now living, the landlord might be slugging her for a cleaning bill – and not before time. Isn’t it so nice to have a handy man around the house?
Mel – take it easy on the office stuff and work. I know you don’t want to completely retire, but you can only do so much. What’s your weekend looking like for a telephone conversation?

Happy – I am not happy with tv for much the same reason. I am currently only watching about 3 shows a week – or thinking about it maybe 5. I try to keep up with the news and I love to watch my footy, however this is not footy country up here and I mostly only get one game a week and it won’t be a NZ team unless they are playing Australia in Australia. Glad you enjoyed the Canterbury scenery from Christchurch. Was this done before or after the earthquake? You are looking at my childhood playground when you talk about those mountains.

Ceejay – the cycle queen. Sometimes it is better to do the job and enjoy the outcome rather than wait for the landlord to come and do something. Go for it.

Laura – All this talk about pizza. Might have to make some for my lunches next week. I love a good pizza and it doesn’t need all the trimmings either. I hate this trend of having ‘theme’ pizza. For example Satay or Thai or Mexican. Pizza is Pizza and it is Italian (no it wasn’t invented in the States) and it mainly consists of tomata, mozzarella and not much else. The Margherita pizza from the Italian shop down the road is just the best.

Anyway, gotta go – I have a meeting in a couple of minutes. Better be on time for this one. Completely forgot the last one despite the computer giving me warnings.
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 11:15 PM   #41  

I'm in shock. The land lord has retiled the bath tub area. I'll have to take a spit bath in the morning but hey I can do that. Thank you, thank you, thank you sir.
Old 03-05-2013, 08:10 AM   #42  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

Happy~ We're all wishing you and your DH a very Happy Anniversary!!
Have a wonderful day today

Last edited by MELODY525; 03-05-2013 at 08:12 AM.
MELODY525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 08:18 AM   #43  
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Good morning ladies -

The weather report shows good news for where I live, but bad news for where Laura lives. Where I live is getting between 1" to 3" of snow...with significantly larger totals the further south. Not sure how much Chicago is getting, but I'd bet it's around 10"+. Sorry Laura (and Ellen, and Annie if it hits Indy with that much force).

When I thought the storm would be a doozie up here, I switched my counseling appointment to last night. It went really well. I've got a lot more healing to do, and the counseling is helping with that.

I tried to find two doggy day cares yesterday on the way home from work, but ended up getting very lost in "the hood", so I decided to just skip it and head home. The doggy cares are not in "the hood", but I took the wrong turn a few times and didn't know which way was up.

For some reason, I woke up at 1 am and couldn't fall back asleep until nearly 2, so I'm tired today. Planning on a relaxing evening once I get home.

=========
Ceejay - I'm so glad your landlord has retiled your bath tub area!!

Annie - I hope all the hard work you're putting in at C's house returns dividends for you at selling time! So nice that your bro and SIL are renting in until it sells. Nice of your friend at work setting you up with your main course for dinner! Sounds like dinner was yummy! I'm envious of your upcoming 50 degree temps...I guess I'll have to settle for temps in the 40s until I can get my arse to CA. Then you and the rest of the chicks have to come visit me.

Shad - Glad you have honest robbers in your area. Couldn't believe DS2 left with the house and shed open. Good on Chris for finding it. Glad you're enjoying the sushi.

Happy - Wishing you and your DH a very Happy Anniversary! Hope you have a great day!! Santa will NOT be going to the daycare where Doppler was injured. Not sure where he'll end up going yet, but definitely NOT there. I don't think I'd like those cookies either...and I love just about anything chocolate. LOL Sorry that I didn't see your question until now...yes, I have arranged as a back up plan to stay with my cousin's ex-wife. She and he are staying very good friends...very amicable. And I checked with him first to make sure it wouldn't be awkward and he wouldn't see it as taking sides. He, and his ex-wife, both thought it would be a great idea...with both of us going through the divorce process after long-term marriages. We could support each other. She's by nature very upbeat and fun (as I usually am...or at least used to be), so if I end up needing a place to stay 'till I find a place, it will be a good option. And very nice of her to agree to it.

Laura - I hope you're able to work from home. Stay safe, sista!

Mel - Are you going to be able to relax today?

Gotta leave for work.

Much love and many hugs to all,

Last edited by diyana; 03-05-2013 at 08:20 AM.
diyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 09:07 AM   #44  
Annie - Indiana

Good Morning/Evening/Night....

It is calm before the storm. Looks like we will be hit with 5+" of snow in the Indy metro area, with 8+ in northern Indiana...LAURA is looking at 10+ in Chicago land. The wind that is coming with it what will make it bad. I don't mind it if I didn't have to drive in it. I am not afraid to drive, it is just the other idiots out there that frighten me. If they are that uptight about driving in the snow, STAY HOME. Me, I should of been a NASCAR driver. lol Then I think all this bunk is headed toward our MELLIE.

The smoked chicken was fabulous. There is plenty left so tonight I think I may make chicken salad with the rest of it. That is one of Cs favorites. Yahoo as it is one of my favs also!

SHADDIE...sounds like you are getting all sorts of weather also. Not snow but messy crap anyway. Well who would of thought there are honest thieves out there. haha. Glad everything stayed safe. Funny about Cs daughter...her landlord is also her employer. DD lives in the apts that she works at as the person who shows and rents apts. Bet you she doesn't "show" her apt to anyone.

CHELLE...so happy the counselling is helping. I know it did me when I was with my ex. Cheers! and I cannot wait to visit you in CA. I have never been to CA, closest I ever got was Arizona and Nevada.

CEEG....yahooo on the bathroom tile. God answers the simpliest prayers sometimes.

MELLIE...our worldlie admin. Thanks for the reminder on HAPPY's anniversary. Are you staying in and taking care of yourself?

HAPPY....happy anniversary baby, got you on my miiiihiind. I am singing, better be d*mn glad you cannot really hear me...lol. Anyway, make merry with your man today!

LAURA...stay warm, and home, 10" of snow is a good reason to work from home.

Loves and hugs.
Old 03-05-2013, 09:09 AM   #45  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

GOOD MORNING CHICKS.

I ALREADY PUT NOTES DOWNSTAIRS & READY FOR A DAY OFF. .

ANYWAY....THE SUN IS OUT FOR A CHANGE BEFORE OUR STORM HITS.
LOOKS LIKE 2 DAYS OF RAIN & SNOW.
THIS MIGHT KEEP ME FROM TRADER JOE'S.
I'LL HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE.
HOPE YOU GALS HAVE A GREAT DAY.

ANNIE....I THOUGHT I SENT A MESSAGE?
it was perfect timing when it came.
the lunchroom woman was still here.
we hid them in her closet with a list of peeps we know can them.
THEY'RE GONNA LOVE THEM.
THANK YOU SO MUCH! GREAT GIFT!.
I AM GLAD TO HEAR ABOUT THE FITNESS CENTER.
WILL KEEP YOU BUSY IN YOUR SPARE TIME
LIKE YOU HAVE ANY!!!!
HOPE THE STORM WASN'T TOO BAD

CEEJAY...YES EXERCISE IS THE BEST THING FOR GETTING THOSE NUMBERS DOWN WHERE YOU WANT THEM.
THE LACK OF EXERCISE DROVE MY TRIGL. UP TO ALMOST 300.
SO KEEP ON PEDALING!!
HOW WAS THE STORM DOWN BY YOU?? ANY OUTAGES?
WHAT A WONDERFUL SURPRISE WITH THE NEW TILES!!
NOW YOU CAN DECORATE THE BATHROOM ALL OVER AGAIN!!

LAURA...HOPE THE BROWN LOOKED BETTER WHEN IT DRIED.
ALSO HOPE THE STORM WASN'T TOO BAD IN YOUR AREA?!?!
NICE TO HAVE SOME SPACE AGAIN WITH THE FURNITURE ALL SOLD.
YOU MUST BE THRILLED TO HAVE IT ALL GONE.
IT SEEMS LIKE EVERYTHING HAS CORN SYRUP IN IT!!!
THEY SAY IT'S CHEAP TO USE AND KEEPS US HOOKED ON STUFF.
I BELIEVE IT!!

HAPPY.....HAPPY ANNIVERSARY AGAIN!!! :bd:
HOPE THE DAY IS A GREAT ONE FOR YOU BOTH
WHEN I HIT ENTER IT DOES THE SAME THING SOMETIMES.
I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST HAPPENING TO ME!!!
HOPE THE STORM WASN'T TOO BAD OUT BY YOU.
I AGREE ABOUT THE TV SHOWS.
IF THEY'RE NOT KILLING EACH OTHER IN SADO MASOCHISTIC WAYS,
THEY'RE CUTTING BODIES UP IN THE MORGUE.
I WATCH ALL THE OLD PROGRAMS NOW LIKE HAPPY DAYS!!

SHAD....I WILL HAVE TO CHECK OUT DOWNTON ABBEY'S PREVIEWS!!
SOUNDS GREAT AND WHAT A CHANGE UP?
OMG!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE DS DID THAT!!
THANK GOD CHRIS FOUND THE SITUATION AND NO ONE ELSE!!
I SHOULDN'T CTITICIZE CAUSE LATELY I AM FORGETTING EVERYTHING!!!
HE REALLY MUST BE IN LOVE!!
AND YOU FORGOT ME AGAIN

MICHELLE....I SEE YOU SNEAKED IN HERE.
HOPE YOUR STORM WASN'T TOO BAD EITHER.
I AM HAPPY TO HEAR THE COUNCELING IS GOING SO WELL.
PAYS TO HAVE SOMEONE YOU CAN TALK TO THAT WON'T THROW IT BACK IN YOUR FACE
STICK WITH IT AND GET A BOX OF BANDAIDS.
THEN THIS TOO SHALL PASS ONE DAY.

Last edited by MELODY525; 03-10-2013 at 05:56 PM.
MELODY525 is offline   Reply With Quote