3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Fabulous February Worldies (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/274791-fabulous-february-worldies.html)

MELODY525 02-12-2013 02:03 PM

http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/r...as-blinkie.gif

I FORGOT ALL ABOUT FAT TUESDAY!!!
HOPE YOU'RE ALL HAVING A HAPPY ONE :cheers

ceejay52 02-12-2013 02:55 PM

Mel
I'm fat everyday not just on Tuesday. hee hee.

Happy and Laura
I agree that I should take all the anitbiotics. The rx says to take 1 twice per day and they are 500mg. I take them with food. I promise to take the rest of them which is only four but I will take one per day from now till I take all of them. I sure do not want to get this back.

MELODY525 02-12-2013 03:00 PM

LAURA...MY FRIEND JUST CALLED ME AND SAID NEXT SUNDAY IS THE LAST EPISODE OF DOWNTON ABBEY SEASON 3!! OMG!!! ONLY 7 EPISODES AND NO CHRISTMAS??? WTF!! I FEEL CHEATED.:tantrum:

OH THIS SITE IS CAUSING ALPHABET SKIPAS AGAIN....BE BACK TOMORROW.

annie175 02-12-2013 03:07 PM

MELLIE...what a gorgeous Fat Tuesday pix. I sent it to my co-workers. Cheers!!

SHADDIE....how's the back feeling? My back was a little out of whack after helping C with the tasty cakes.

HAPPY...C uses one of the bedrooms as "his" room. He just kept bringing his junk to my house. It got rediculous, so he and I went through it and tossed a bunch of stuff. It is really the guest room. It is hard to put 3 households (mine, dads and Cs) into my 3 bed, 2 bath house. Sheesh, we are all tossing like it is nobody's business.

CHELLE...you are grounded. No more book listening before bed. Get your rest and stay healthy.

CEEG...glad you are clearing up also. Don't overdo yourself.

LAURA...when everyone is out of the office and it is just me, I say it is an "in-house" vacation. lol. Amazing how much we can get done when we don't have to deal with others or try to listen to conversations.

Not much else going on. Dad wants me to stop by tonight to see if I want any of the dishes and cookbooks before they get tossed or into the wrong hands. Just what I need more crap at my house. Blah.

My tax refund is supposed to be deposited into my account tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed. C and I may try to take a vacation to Destin, Florida in April with a bit of it. Yeah!!

Gotta go, always wanting something around here.

Loves.

Shad 02-12-2013 06:31 PM

Morning all,

Back continues to improve but slowly.................... grrrr! Get better now.
Taking pain killers much less and only when it gets unbearable (which was yesterday about 3.00pm) and I ensure I eat something with it. Unfortunately for me, back pain is a bit like childbirth and every other body function seems to go into hibernation with it, so I am having to resort also to laxatives since what I eat tends to stick in the gut and then I feel worse. But then again, I am not eating so much - thats got to be good. Such is life.

So all sorts of things are happening around here, some will be good (long after I have gone) some aren't so good but will happen due to lack of planning, lack of foresight, lack of motivation.
I've been asked to write a couple of articles, one for work and another for another job. I suppose I had better get enthusiastic and go do them. Back when I can.

Shad 02-13-2013 01:24 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Just for Mel.

annie175 02-13-2013 02:36 AM

Well Good Morning/Night..as it is about 1:30 am here.

Yes, another night of waking up and cannot sleep...of course, Miss Sass a Roo whom we sometimes just call Roo or Sue, she is getting used to multi-names..lil stinker, is asleep in my chair. We might try going to bed and snuggling with C. I hate going back in there cause Sass acts like she hasn't seen him in weeks and snuggles in his neck awakening him...C says he likes it. Wonder if he would say that if we were married...lol.

Hoping to get all of this Goodwill stuff loaded into Cs SUV for this weekend's delivery. I am tired of seeing it set in the entry way of the house. I think every night I am going to get it loaded then we both are too tired and not in the mood to get it loaded. I guess when I am really tired of seeing sit there, I will get it loaded. C didn't get home until 7 tonight, didn't feel like it was important enough to interrupt his dinner or relaxing time before bed at 7:45. Bless his hardworking heart.

SHADWICK....you poor thing if backache is like child birth. Just intensify that by 100 and you have kidney stones. Much worse than child birth...I have had both...twice.....OmG. Feel better sweet sister....hugs. I think you need a break. If Cs job does not slow down a bit, he will be right there with you in chlld birth/back...

Guess I will post before I lose it. Maybe even try to go back to bed. Have a great day/afternoon/night...

Loves

ceejay52 02-13-2013 08:28 AM

Morning
Just a quick fly by. Need to get started at work and don't have the energy.

diyana 02-13-2013 08:49 AM

Good morning ladies -

I almost had a goodnight sleep last night. I found a relaxation/sleep-inducing CD at the library and played that when I went to bed. I fell asleep around 8:30, and then I got a wrong number call at 9:15. :tantrum: I think it was close to 10 before I fell back asleep...even with the CD. Still, 6.5 hours is more sleep than I have been getting, so I feel a little better today.

Tonight will be another relaxing one. After I pick up Santa and take him for a walk, I'm going to come home, eat dinner and shower. Then I need to make sure all my paperwork is handy for Friday's divorce hearing. Then I'll finish the 2nd book in "The Hunger Games" trilogy (I only have 1/2 a CD left to listen to), then pop in my sleep CD. :cloud9:

A friend of mine might be moving in with me. She and her hubby are having problems. She helped me move and fell in love with my place. I told her she is welcome to come stay with me. She mentioned last night that she and her hubby were going to talk and if things didn't work out could she and her golden retriever come stay for awhile. I told her that she definitely could, but I'd have to clear her dog staying with my landlord. I reminded her that I'll probably be moving within the next 6 months. We'll see what happens. I'm trying to give up the need to have all decisions made and planned out and have control over everything. I just go with the flow now. No since stressing about unknowns since there are so many unknowns still in my life. :)

===================
Mel - Thanks for the lovely Fat Tuesday pic!

Shad - I know all too well what you mean about back pain throwing all your other systems out of whack. And the painkillers can cause havoc with your stomach and digestion. :hug: Hang in there. I have always found ice helps my back more than heat (reduces inflammation, etc.)...though it doesn't feel as relaxing as heat. Are the articles done or still works in progress? I know you meant the firemen photo for Mel, but I appreciated it too. ;)

Ceejay - I cracked up at what you wrote. I'm also fat every day...not just on Tuesdays. :rofl: I know how it feels to be low on energy at work. Hang in there. :hug:

Annie - You're too funny...grounding me! I was gonna say "yes, momma", but since you and I are close in age, you'll prolly come after me with the :rollpin: :rofl: I've got a potentially stressful/intense day coming up on Friday, followed by a busy weekend ahead. Congrats on getting your tax return!! How wonderful it would be for you and C to take a romantic vacation somewhere warm. I hope you got some sleep last night, sista. I have to take a load or two to Goodwill later this week or on the weekend.

Sending big :wave: to Happy and Laura and Ellen!

Much love and many hugs to all,

annie175 02-13-2013 09:30 AM

OMG SHADDIE...I just clicked on the thumbnail pix and cracked up. Love it.

CHELLE....relax and take care of you FIRST!

diyana 02-13-2013 09:48 AM

Annie - No worries, sweet sista. I am definitely putting myself first. :)

Laura705 02-13-2013 10:39 AM

Morning all.

Happy - Hope your computer isn't the problem. I only seem to have issues with this site... Yeh, I thought the sleepy channel was a good idea, but like I said, when I woke up, the screen naturally seemed much brighter when I woke up in the middle of the night than when I was reading with the light on. I'm thinking they should have a darker graphic on the screen. The down coat came out fine. It's sort of alarming when it comes out of the washer totally flattened out and bedraggled looking, but a cycle or two in the dryer with clean tennis balls and it's back to it's puffy self - only cleaner. :D

Mel - Ooh, pretty Fat Tuesday graphic! My eating was very much in keeping with the day - at least in the evening. I didn't eat a proper supper because I ate junk. Re Downton - Sorry, I must have gotten bad info from the imdb site. I checked our local pbs website and they only show as far as episode 7too. :( The library's dvd case doesn't show the number of episodes, and I didn't want to bother putting in the dvd to check, but your friend is very likely correct. Not sure why the UK tv shows seem to have such short seasons. Doc Martin is the same way!

Annie - Good for you getting your tax return filed so early! And what a nice plan for the refund! A vacation to somewhere warm sounds heavenly. :beach: I need to get busy with my filing - but this year I need to reasearch something first. Bah. Ugh, you must feel tired being unable to sleep last night. :tired: Hope you can make up for it tonight.

Shad - Glad your back is improving, but if you're comparing the pain to childbirth, it still sounds really bad. :( Not that I've ever been through childbirth - well, not as the birther, just as the birthee, lol. I hope the pain pills didn't give you more troubles because it sure sounds like you need them!! Good luck with the articles. Loved the pic for Mel. :drool:

Ceejay - Hope you've gotten going by now. When you've been sick, all the energy goes to getting better.

Michelle - Hope you get a full night's sleep tonight. Friday will be a challenging day - will you have a friend with you in court? Re a roommate - might be nice to have a friend living with you, and help with the rent would certainly be nice. I take it Santa and her dog get along?

===
So last night I made Coal some peanut butter dog cookies for his upcoming 10th birthday (on Fri), heart-shaped in honor of Valentine's Day. :val1: I also laundered my down coat (and scarf and mittens to boot). Watched one more Downton and some HGTV. That was about it. Feeling very low energy lately and I'm certain it's because I'm doing nothing for exercise. Need to get my booty in gear.

This is the 2nd day not wearing boots to work and my feet are enjoying my more supportive shoes. Today marks about one week I've been wearing my glasses and it's really getting old. I'm so glad Costco phoned yesterday to tell me my contact lens order is ready for pickup. That's the priority for tonight!!

Not too excited to be here at work even though the boss won't be in for the rest of the week. Looking forward to the 3-day weekend coming up though. Anyone else have President's Day off work??

Okay, back to it.
:twirly::twirly::twirly::twirly::twirly:

diyana 02-13-2013 11:25 AM

Laura - Lucky for you to have a 3 day weekend...not me. So nice of you to make Coal peanut butter cookies. Can you please PM me the recipe? As for court...no one's going with me. I hadn't really thought about it. I've got mixed feelings about it....I'm sad the marriage didn't work out, but I've accepted it...I understand we both played roles in its demise...and I'm ready to move forward. Will I be blue on Friday?...sure probably due to the finality of it all. But it will probably be the best thing for both of us, and I just need to focus on that. As for the roommate's dog and Santa....they've never met. But her dog gets along with everyone/every dog, and Santa would adapt eventually - it just might take a day or two, and he would insist on having my complete undivided attention as he does now. :)

Laura705 02-13-2013 11:59 AM

I should have figured your friend's dog would get along with everyone - it's a golden retriever! :D

Just pm'd you the recipe link.

happy2bme 02-13-2013 12:37 PM

Hi all,

Still having issues with my laptop so a quick post for me - IF I can get one done. DH said did some stuff (won't go into the tech bits) and it seemed to help. Maybe it will fix mine too :crossed:

Right now it's 43 degrees and sunny outside. Haven't seen that in months. Think I'll go get a face full of sunshine while DH works his magic on the computer.

Have a good one chicks.