3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Fabulous February Worldies (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/274791-fabulous-february-worldies.html)

ceejay52 02-20-2013 06:49 PM

Anticipation of the coming winter weather and almost time to go home. I do have to work Saturday, but that's planned. Hopefully I will not get called in for any other reason.

I did have a small talk with the supervisor this afternoon. And venting to the boss/friend really helped. He told me to write things down to help get it out of my system. A very smart move for me. It's in my locker so it's not available for any one else's eye's. I've scheduled another talk with super on Monday. Things will get settled one way or the other. I'm feeling better about the whole situation.

Shad
Hugs, You will work things out as you always do. Keep the faith.

annie175 02-21-2013 02:17 AM

Good Morning Allllll...yes another night of catnapping and not sleeping....my BP has not been good even on the additional meds. Doc prescribed yet another med to take with the first two. Just shoot me!! The 2nd and 3rd meds can make you tired...What really? The only time I feel like sleeping is at work. That is not going to happen. We move tomorrow night. I am staying late as the move does not start until 5pm. I wanna make sure all goes well as I am the one everyone will come b*tch*ning too. Will be glad to have this mess off my plate and in the sardine can. It is actually more crowded than orginally thought. They added an additional two cubes, so now we are even more stuffed. The only bright side is I am windows on two sides, cube walls on the other two with an opening to get out on the back. People come to me like I am the "Shell (gas station) answer man" Their used to be a commercial on TV for Shell Gas that said, just as the Shell answer man. It is funny cause if I don't know the answer I just make up crap...lol. and they believe it. I must say it with such authority. Posting before I lose!

annie175 02-21-2013 02:26 AM

CEEG...good for you for keeping a ledger of happenings. Also mark the time of day and date and most importantly who all heard what was said...name names.

CHELLE...I think you will be happier once you get your bearings and move to CA with family and friends and then make your distance from xdh and his b*tch. Sorry, I feel she has no scruples and he is a d*ck, I don't care how nice he is treating you. He is an a$$. You don't date until your are divorced, not before. I don't care who's fault or blame it was, even if it was 50/50, you don't do that. You either work on your marriage or get the F out. You do NOT F around on your spouse. In my books it was more his fault for looking outside the marriage. You are so much better than him. Sorry if this sounds harsh, but you are so kind hearted in trying to make him seem less at fault. WHATEVER the reason you just do not seek outside the marriage. Yes, I was burnt.

HAPPY....I don't know if it is the ads or my keyboard or my cordless mouse, but inevitably I hit something that loses my post. It is most likely OE in my case...Operator Error....lol Hope your feet give you some relief. dang it.

Posting...brb

annie175 02-21-2013 02:36 AM

LAURA...I love your name btw. It is also my Godchilds name...Laura Nichole. I have liked that name since Laura on General Hospital...Back in the day...Congrats on the size smaller pants....rock it baby. I don't blame you for not going to the movie...it sounds boring to me. Chili sounds good, but it is a funny thing with me...I usually only make it once a winter, as that is enough to hold me till next year. Don't know why but just don't crave or want it any more than that.

Had Empire carpeting meet us at Cs house to see about replacing the carpet in the "destroyed" bedroom at his house. They wanted a MINIMUM of 750 bucks to do the job. That seem high. Then we find out it wouldn't even cost 750 to replace the carpet, but that was their minimum charge. The guy went out and got his samples and C looks at me and says...I am not paying that for a job that would cost at the most 300 bucks. So guess what, this Sunday we are going to do it ourselves. Gee, that is how I want to spend my day off. Oh well if not that then something else. We are also going to try to get the walls ready for Chris to paint. Man this is a lot of work...I think I shall never buy a house again. Maybe a condo or just rent...it is not worth all this time and trouble. Or maybe just pay HAPPY rent at the commune.

Big news...C and I are going to Destin, Florida for vacay in April...that may be old news....but we may also get married while down there. We will see...I still have a couple of things that rub me the wrong way that we need to discuss. Like paying his daughter child support when she is not going to school and working full time as an assistant manager at Long John Silvers. Other than that, really that is my only gripe. She will be 20 in August.

Posting brb

annie175 02-21-2013 02:42 AM

The other thing that gripes me is his occassionally showing his side that I do not like....Short answers, looking mean with a wrinkled forehead and just being a little mean. It has only happened a few times, but I do not like it. Keep it to yourself or go off on your own if you do not want to be messed with. Tonight was one of those times. Has not happened since November, which is pretty good as in the beginning it was once a month or so. I just do not think you need to take things out on your SO. Go off and be mad by yourself. Madness and meanness actually scares me, as that is when x used to go crazy and hurt me, mentally and physically. I know C does not even come close to being compared to x, but the memories are there and they resurface when he is like that.

Guess I had better post this and move on. Maybe even sleep....move is tomorrow night after 5pm. Hope all goes well..

Hello to all.

Loves and hugs...

MELODY525 02-21-2013 08:15 AM

http://img.skenko.com/good_morning/qlicsuqlicsu.gif

MORNING CHICKS

I TOOK MEDS LAST NIGHT AND WAS IN BED AND ASLEEP BEFORE 9.
SOMETHING ABOUT THIOS UPCOMING STORM GAVE JEN & I BIG PAINS LASTNIGHT.
WE CHATTED AND THEN BOTH TOOK THE MEDS AND WENT TO BED.
NOTHING ELSE TO BE DONE ABOUT IT.
THIS HAS BEEN A ROUGH WINTER.
FEELING A BIT BRAIN DEAD BUT PAIN FREE:rofl:
I BETTER EAT AND TRY TO GET THE DAY GOING.
HAPPY THURSDAY/FRIDAY!

CEEJAY....HAD A LAUGH AT NOT A CREATURE WAS STIRRING.
LAST NIGHT WAS SO QUIET JEN & I THOUGHT WE WERE THE ONLY 2 ALIVE IN THE BLDG.
HOPE YOUR DAY WAS QUIET TOO!!
THAT STORM IS FEROCIOUS! HOPE YOU GUYS MISS SOME OF IT.
I AM GLAD YOU GOT STUFF OFF YOUR CHEST.
I KEEP A NOTEBOOK BY MY BED.
I WRITE ANNOYING STUFF DOWN BEFORE I GO TO SLEEP.
GET IT OFF MY MIND.
HOPE YOUR JOURNAL HELPS YOU TOO.

LAURA....MAYBE GOOD THIN YOU DIDN'T SEE THE MOVIE.
TOO DEPRESSING WHILE FEELING GRUMPY!!
YOU MIGHT HAVE HIT THE USHER ON THE WAY OUT!!
DO THEY STILL HAVE USHERS????:lol3:
THERE WON'T BE ANY DOWNTON SPOILERS HERE. :rollp[in:

HAPPY.....I HOPE THE SHOES YOU OREDERED DO THE TRICK.
I LOVED MY CROCS AND JEN HAS THEM NOW.
THEY'RE TOO HEAVY FOR MY HANGING LEGS.
SHE & RICHIE LIVE IN THEM.
IS THIS BIG STORM HIOTTING YOU OR HAS IT LEFT YOUR AREA?
THE MAP LOOKED TERRIBLE LAST NIGHT:hug:

ANNIE....I HAD SUCH A GOOD LAUGH AT THE SHELL ANSWER MAN.
MY EX USED TO WORK FOR SHELL. & I LOVED THOSE COMMERCIALS.
TOO FRASSING FUNNY THAT YOU'RE THE ANSWER LADY NOW!!
I KNOW THE FEELING.
SEEMS LIKE ALL OF US HERE ARE THE PROBLEM SOLVERS OF THE WORLD:hug:
HOPE THE MOVE GOES WELL. WISHING YOU LUCK!
ALSO HOPE YOU GET TO THE BOTTOM OF C'S UNHAPPINESS AND THE DD AND THE CASH.
STICK TO YOUR HEART. IT'S SMART!!

:WAVE: WAVING TO MUICHELLE AS SHE PASSED THRU.

PATTY....HOPE DAD IS HOLDING UP
THINKING OF ALL OF YOU :hug:

diyana 02-21-2013 09:06 AM

Good morning ladies -

quick check in....looks like I will be getting a roommate starting March 1. I'll keep a positive attitude about it. I'm not asking for any rent as it's only for a short time, she only works part-time, and I want her to get back on her feet. She'll obviously be buying her own food. And the landlord says they want an extra $20/month for her dog to live there...so she'll pay that. I'll be spending this weekend moving my junk out of the room that will be hers and into either my bedroom or the office room.

I'm not looking forward to the snow we're supposed to get overnight (4" by morning, and another 2' tomorrow). It will make for an interesting drive into work (and I'm driving my ex to work because he'll be leaving for the airport right after work - taking a cab from his work to the airport). He's done the same sorts of favors for me, so I don't mind.

I'll try and post more later this afternoon or evening if I can. I feel bad not being able to do personals...but I don't have time in the morning before I leave, I'm not supposed to post from work and with my friend in town from CA...we sit around and chat in the evenings. *sigh*

Much love and many hugs to all,

happy2bme 02-21-2013 10:20 AM

Morning all,

We've got some errands to run today so I got up early. Tried to go to bed early but I just laid there for several hours tossing and turning. Should have gotten up and I could have chatted with Annie for a while :lol: Needless to say didn't want to get up this morning...

My new Orthaheels arrived yesterday. The slippers are a Maryjane style with an open back. I was afraid they'd be loose and floppy but they aren't. They are quite wide and look like purple shoe boxes. :lol: You can really feel the orthotic - feels like a lump under the arches but is not uncomfortable. The other pair are cute and perfect for the way we dress up here, it's just that they are not as wide so I will have to see if they will be comfortable. There is a little bit of relief on the bursitis with them on but this morning not only does my foot hurt, but my back also which might be temporary due to realigning the foot. We'll see. I'm hoping a hot shower will unkink some of the stuff.

Michelle - sounds like you pulled something I would do and offered to be a nice person and help out and then it's like - geez, why did I do that before I thought it through??? Going to be even more crowded in your apartment - I guess that might be a motivator for culling some stuff. Hope her dog gets along with Santa, then again it might be some company for him too. I hope that arrangement works out for you. Maybe alot of the ugly weather will stay down south (sorry Ceejay) instead of drifting northwards. Sure would not want to be driving back and forth in that mess. Nice of you to give the ex a ride to work and the airport - as you say, he has been helpful when you needed it - nice to return a favor, just wish it could be in sunny and dry weather.

Mel, so do you wear slippers now? I can see how the Crocs would be kinda clunky after a while. But they probably make good rubber bumper guards :lol: You're right about the storms and the pain index. I noticed today on the weather channel that it's higher Should be thinking about the spring garden soon though. As for your question about the storm - I think it's going to hit Ceejay, Laura, Michelle and Annie more than me. We are supposed to get a few inches of snow tomorrow but most of our weather comes from our friends in Canada and I just push it east over to Madcat, Carla and Ruthie. :snowfight:

Annie - worried about you with the B/P numbers. :hug: Not good to be on 3 meds. And not sleeping either - that can't be helping although I know you can't help that you are not zonking out. Somehow you have to teach yourself to shut things down at night - so much going on in your head. Maybe I need to make you a mix tape of sleepy time music (what do you like???) and send you one of my old Walkmans. Oh wait, that would mean I'd have to find not only my stereo equipment but my records and CDs as well. Maybe I can just cut you a CD from Itunes :lol: So you are thinking of getting married on vacation? Would the kids be coming down with you or would this be an elope type of thing? Don't blame you for doing something intimate - who has the money for a big bash anymore - wishes for your happiness will be the same no matter what you do. I can understand how it's difficult to be around someone who is grumpy. Happens to us all - I would just talk with him about it and agree to a trigger phrase like HEY - JUST CUZ YOU'RE HAVING A BAD DAY DON'T TAKE IT OUT ON ME :rofl: Seriously - we occasionally do the same thing with each other - we gently remind each other that if it's a grumpy day don't take it out on me thing. It works. Sometimes you have to just talk it out. And then if he is resistant to it, you won't have any qualms kicking him to the curb :s: Just kiddin'. He seems like a really good guy and none of us are perfect. I hope you got a few hours of restful sleep last night. Laughed at your comment about the Shell Answer Man - I used to call myself that too. People will gravitate to someone who will help them - even if it's just to point them to someone else. God (and the general public) loves the Shell Answer Woman. ;) As for the not so child support :rolleyes: - are you in one of those states where child support goes to age 21? If so, poor you - not much you can do about the daughter situation. One of those moral things - no reason to take a hand out if you are NOT in school and have a job to support yourself. Just remind yourself that C will help your kids too only so that you don't get your bloodpressure up again. And cuss his ex for not giving the girls some responsibility. And what's this about a trashed bedroom????

Ceejay - I think writing things down is a good idea. It gives you supporting documentation if you need it later on and allows you to vent your feelings. Hope the situation fades away over time. Are you supposed to get some ice out of this latest storm?

Hey Laura - are you up there typing around my head again? :lol: Did you get to see the Downton finale? Are you still doing book club or did you give that up? I guess I am full of questions for you today.

Shad - hope things are better for you and you are not feeling so blue. Sending you good thoughts :hug:

Same to you Patty :hug:

Where yah been Ellen???
DH just got up - we decided to change our plans. Looks like I didn't have to get up so early after all. *smacks head* It's not his fault though. I think I'm going to have a rare second cup of coffee and maybe a bit of breakfast so that the pain relievers I took do not upset the tummy.

Talk to you later chicks...

Laura705 02-21-2013 12:39 PM

Morning all.

Ceejay - I'm glad you've come up with a way to deal with the work issues. It sounded like a venting journal to me, but I like Annie's take on it - an actual record of any incidents with the whole who, what, where, when, why, & how. Smart. Hope you didn't get hit too badly by the storm. Sounds like Springfield, MO got a bit of sleet, but it was to the north that KC got whalloped with a lot of snow.

Michelle - I don't envy you having to go through the name-change process, but your maiden name sure is simpler!! Good luck with your new roommate. Hope you're enjoying your visit with your CA visitor! Drive safe - seems like all the snow we've gotten this year has hit during the workweek and right before or during rush hours!!

Happy - I hope it's not my use of smilies that makes things goofy here. I strongly believe it's the ads. No, I wanted bf's chili for dinner and I did have it (yum), but I just wanted to also make the soup and to have that as another go-to meal. But instead I finally watched the Downton finale, so I didn't make the soup. BTW, no I finished season 2 before starting season 3. I'm anal that way. Same with authors who right books in series with the same characters - I check to see where the series began and start with the first one. Yep, still doing book club. Can't remember the date of the next one, but the book is Defending Jacob , I think? Glad the slippers feel good. I really like shoes that have good arch support, so I might check out the Orthaheels. My favorites for arch support are my birkenstock sandals - need to keep looking for that in a real shoe.

Annie - Gosh I hope getting the move done tomorrow evening alleviates some of your stress! I'm worried that the 2nd bp med isn't effective and now you're on a 3rd, and who knows what that'll mess up in your system. :hug: Well at least being responsible for the whole work move gets you a better cube location - natural light, ahhh. I don't have an office or natural light, but I actually do have better lighting than a lot of the offices on our floor, which have no window, or a window that looks out onto an atrium, not the outdoors. The boss finally got a outdoor window office, but only because it was vacated by her boss and he threw her the bone. The minimum carpet charge sounds like a ripoff, and i guess that's why they can give people great deals on the additional rooms - because they already made all the money on the first room. Now I know how they can give the additional rooms for only $50 per room, as per the tv commercials. How exciting to get married on vacay!!! But no one needs to tell you to just be sure about it!!!

Mel - Has your brain woken up yet?? :D No ushers at the movie theaters now, just the employees who come in after the movie with garbage bags to clean up. Maybe on weekend nights when they might have to try to direct people to open seats? I avoid those nights like the plague - nothing worse than finding only the front rows available - hate that!! OMG, the Downton finale had such a horrible ending!! Did not like that at all. But...to fill the time before season 4 comes on, I checked my library website and found they have many seasons of Monarch of the Glen! :)

Hi Shad - Safe travels home!!
===
Nothing much to report. Ready for the weekend to be here. Tomorrow's morning commute should be interesting with the 3-6 inches of snow we're expecting overnight. Nothing planned for tonight except maybe to make the soup. I'm currently reading Pat Conroy's South of Broad. Rather long, but I'm finally getting into it, so hopefully it'll go more quickly now.

Had some lunchtime errands I thought I'd do tomorrow, but I might pop out to do them today instead while it's not snowy/rainy.

Off I go! TTFN!

ceejay52 02-21-2013 03:11 PM

Afternoon
Our winter mix is here which is mainly freezing rain. Coming down hard now. The roads are clear for now but it's on the tree's and roof tops. I've been out doing some errands. It's 34 degree's and we're having thunder with this also. Kinda weird.

I think I'll keep a work journal from now on. I had to call my boss last night about another minor problem at work and told him I'd written a deposition and wanted him to read it Monday. We'll see if this resolves things.

Happy
I'm glad the shoes seem to be working. I can't believe that over the years that I'm having to wear the wide width shoes. They are comfortable especially when my feet and ankles swell.

Laura
The week end is coming up so maybe the snow will not last to long. If it does it will be a good time to curl up with a good chia tea and a book or movie.

Michelle
You are a good friend to allow some one to stay with you. Do you work the same hours. It would be great if her dog and Santa could get along. I'm glad that you and ex are still civil towards each other.

Annie
Wow getting married while on vacation sounds like a winner. Maybe when things get settled down you can settle down too. I'm beginning to agree that documenting every thing is the right way to go.

Mel
I forgot to take my meds last night but I did get a good night's sleep also. Slept till 9 this morning. I don't remember getting up for a potty break either. I feel like a nap already. I've been mentally exhausted from the happenings at work. But this too shall pass. I'm already feel one step ahead.

Shad
How are things going for you?

--------
Just heard it thunder again. I'm glad that I'm not working today. I do have to fill in for L. on Saturday. But she'll have to fill in for me when I take off. I did turn in a couple day's vacation for Easter week end.

annie175 02-21-2013 06:46 PM

Hey Girls...it was a very long day! At work at 7, worked my arse off then left at 6. I should of stayed longer but really my body, eyes and energy was shot. After not sleeping last night and going full force today, they will have to continue the move tonight without me. Hope they get things done right. They are supposed to wrap it up around 8 or 9 pm...I just couldn't go any longer.

Picked Sass up at Siss's house then came home. Got my spaghettie sauce simmering. C not expected home til 7:30...just gives sauce barely enough time to simmer. Bought basil olive oil and bread on the way to work this morning at the 24 hour Marsh store to go with sketti....

I plan on taking a PM, cleaning kitchen, then it will have kicked in and I will zonk out...only hoping and praying it happens that way. Movers have my cell number....please do not call me.

We are under a winter storm watch...Snow and mixed rain. Expected 2" of snow then 1/4 inch ice. I told them at work I will be in after the temps rise to the expected 40s and melted. I am NOT taking a chance on new digs that the net may not work....lol.

Gotta get off of here and get ready for my nighty nite time...dinner, clean up and bed.

Loves.

MELODY525 02-22-2013 08:13 AM

http://d4ionjxa82at6.cloudfront.net/...zw190h250_.jpg

MORNING CHICKS
ON MY WAY DOWNSTAIRS. A MAINT MAN HAS A DR APPT.
I NEED TO OPEN UP. THEY ALL HAVE KEYS....LOL
BUT NO ONE LIKES THE ALARM SYSTEM.

I AM WORRIED ABOUT THE OTHER MAINT MAN.
I THINK HE HAS PROSTATE CANCER ALREADY.
LOST WEIGHT AND LOOKS INCREDIBLY BAD.
WE.VE BEEN FRIENDS FOR A VERY LONG TIME. :cry:
HE CAME TO SEE ME 2 WEEKS AGO AND IS UNDERGOING MANY TESTS.
I THINK WE BOTH KNOW THE ANSWERS.

I BETTER GET DOWN THERE BEFORE SOMEONE SETS THE ALARM OFF.
FOR ALL THOSE BEING PELTED WITH SNOW & ICE....
STAY SAFE OUT THERE. :hug:
SEE YOU GALS LATER.

MICHELLE....GOOD LUCK WITH THE ROOMMATE.
BE CAREFUL ON THE ROADS TO WORK.
GOTTA BE HELLISH OUT YOUR WAY.
HAVE FUN WITH THE FRIEND. GOOD TIMING.

HAPPY.....TRY NOT TO WEAR THE SHOES ALL DAY.
IN THE BEGINNING THEY HURT EVERYTHING!!
JEN HAD SHOES LIKE THAT WHEN LITTLE.
YOU HAVE TO GO SLOWLY AT FIRST TO GIVE YOUR FEET & BODY TIME TO ADJUST.
THE SHOES ARE LIKE LITTLE CHIROPRACTORS!!
I REALLY HOPE THEY WORK:hug:
THE CROCKS REALLY PROTECTED MY TOES FROM INJURIES.
I MISS THEM.
rubber baby buggy bumpers
I WEAR SPECIAL SLIPPER FOOTSIES.. NOT SURE WHAT TO CALL THEM.
NO ELASTIC ANYWHERE! JEN GETS THEM FOR ME.
(they're made out o fleece)
OUTSIDE I WEAR A KIND OF VELCRO BOOT IN WINTER.
FOR SUMMER I USE A SANDAL. THEY NEVER WEAR OUT!! :rofl:

ANNIE...I WAS VERY SORRY TO READ ABOUT YOUR BP AND THE MEDS.
I WAS PRAYING IT WOULD ALL BE CONTROLLED BY NOW.
I WAS THINKING ABOUT YOU LAST NIGHT.
THERE IS A LOT ON YOUR MIND. MAYBE THE BP IS JUST SHOWING IT.
IT COULD AM DOWN AFTER YOUR MOVE AND YOUR DECISIONS.
SENDING YOU ANOTHER PRAYER AND HUG :hug:
PLEASE BE CAREFUL WITH THIS HORRIBLE WEATHER!

LAURA....I HATED THE ENDING TOO AND IT HAS REALLY PUT ME OFF THE SERIES.
FIRST THE SISTER AND THEN THE HUSBAND??? WTF!!!
I ACTUALLY WAS YELLING AT THE TV. NO NO NO!!!!
BALLYKISSANGEL DID SOMETHING SIMILAR.
THESE BRITS LOVE THEIR DRAMA!!! :cry:
MONARCH OF THE GLEN IS A HAPPIER ONE!! ROFLMAO

CEEJAY....SO GLAD YOU HAD A GOOD SLEEP.
GUESS WE BOTH NEEDED ONE.
HOPE TOO THAT THE DRAMA AT WORK GETS BETTER.
I KNOW HOW WE BOTH HATE DRAMA.:hug:
GLAD TO HEAR YOU ARE ONE STEP AHEAD!!
JUST CONCENTRATE ON FEELING BETTER....AND SPRING:sunny:

diyana 02-22-2013 09:19 AM

Good morning ladies. -

Super quick check in to wish you all a very Happy Friday!! I drove my ex to work because he's flying out to CA after work and will just take a cab from his work to the airport. It took me 40-45 minutes LONGER than my normal 45 minute commute. The roads were very snow covered and slick. It was hard to see where the lanes were, and stopping and starting at the intersections was very interesting. I'm glad I got here okay. The snow is supposed to let up, so the afternoon commute will be better. Of course, after work I'm going to have to snowblow the ex's driveway (so I can get in and out to pick up and drop off Santa and to check on my ex-DMIL). Then once I get home, I'll be helping to clear my driveway. :faint: I'm going to be sore tonight. I am hoping that my neighbor that has a plow attachment on his ATV will plow my ex's driveway...but I'm not counting on that.

This weekend, my friend and I are going to move all the boxes and junk that are just being stored in the 3rd bedroom into my bedroom and the office so that my friend will be able to move the few things she's bringing with her. She moves in a week from today.

Gotta run. Hope you all are well. I hope everyone in this storm's path stays warm, safe and dry.

Much love,

Laura705 02-22-2013 10:53 AM

Morning all. Happy Friday, at last!:carrot: Was it really a short week for me? Sure didn't feel like it.

Michelle - Hope all the snow removal is done by the time you get to the ex's and back home tonight. :yes: Have a safe commute home.

Mel - LOL re everyone afraid of the alarm! I'm sorry to hear about your friend the maintenance man. Hopefully the cancer is still treatable.

Annie - Hope the commute went alright this morning, but snow and ice are a treacherous combo. Be careful! Good luck with the rest of the move. :crossed: nothing too horrible crops up.

Ceejay - Hope the ice isn't building up on the trees and power lines, and that the temps are high enough to just melt it all by the time you have to go to work Saturday.

Hellos to Shad, Happy & Patty. And Ellen!! :wave:
--
Nuttin' much to report. I was my usual slothful self after work so nothing got done. Wait - I did go through another file of user manuals and put them in their proper categories. I think those are done now.

We got maybe three inches of snow overnight. Very wet, and the downtown area is very slushy at the crosswalks. What a mess. Glad my boots didn't spring a leak, and I'm doubly glad I don't have to run my errands at lunch today. :) Actually, at lunch today is the ww at work informational meeting, so that should be interesting. I haven't done weight watchers in a loooong time.

Bonuses were paid today - woohoo! Celebrate now because I'm sure we will all be hounded in short time to formulate our goals for 2013.

Plans this weekend include breakfast tomorrow with a former co-worker. Sunday is the Oscars, and our movie group "ring leader" is hosting the party this year. I almost wish I'd taken a pass on it this year because she's been trying to get RSVP's so she can figure out how many are attending and then trying to figure out how to make room for us all. Sounds like it's going to be a tight fit...if I don't get there early I might not get a seat?? I've only seen a couple of the nominated movies...not that I didn't want to see them, it just didn't happen. And I still don't know what goodie I'll bring. There's always so much food...such a waste. I don't think I'll bother making anything, I'll just buy something.

That's about it for me. Back to the grind.

ceejay52 02-22-2013 10:56 AM

Woke up with a sinus headache. Nothing new to report. Did ride the bike for 20 minutes but I upped the mph to 14-15mph and rode 5 miles. The I did a 20 minute dvd work out.

Annie
Hugs, Hope the new office is in good shape this morning. Did you get all the snow that was predicted? Stress does cause bp problems.

Mel
Sorry to hear about the maintenance man. I hate that C word. I need to have a colonoscopy done. My last one was in 2007.

Michelle
Glad you had an okay drive to take your ex dh to work. Maybe things will not be to bad this afternoon.