Old 03-27-2013, 03:47 PM   #541  

S/C/G: See signature

Height: 5'5

Hey Dance...cleanse is going well. I am actually past the "cleanse" part, it is now a lot of vitamins and meal replacement drink in the morning. Anyway, cravings are good, i really do not crave any junk at all, it is a nice change of pace from the previous diets I have done. I did want something "a little sweet" last night so I took some ripened bananas, added some uncooked rolled oats and mushed them together. Then you baked them on 350 for 15 minutes. They are my new love. Unfortunately, I love bananas and oatmeal SO much that I ate 5 of those cookies! While still healthy, way too much for the day. I also have been eating the blue diamond almonds like they are going out of style. Again, something very healthy but still bad for you if you cannot limit how much you can consume. My clothes are fitting better and I am dying to get on the scale but I cant until next week. I need to "rope it back in" this week and hopefully I will be good for the scale next week.

What is going on with the one guy who replied to your text (delayed)? And your old co-worker?
luckylindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 04:55 PM   #542  

S/C/G: 206/see ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Lindy - your baked bananas sound yummy - bet they would be good with some cinnamon added.

Delayed guy is unfortunately MIA - that's okay though - lots of other options out there and there's always a chance that he might resurface. Timing is so tricky with online dating - you never really know what else is going on in someone's life.

Former co-worker guy and I are going out for drinks on Friday and I have another potentially promising drinks date tomorrow after work. Hard to stick to my calorie limits with so many drinks!
dancerindenver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 08:27 PM   #543  

S/C/G: 229/172.0/150

Height: 5'4"

Hey everybody!!!! Congrats on the loses Burgundy and Dance!!!! Awesome Lindy on ur cleanse!!!! I need to do.one myself.

Sorry ive been.MIA. It seems like that is all i say any more. But my grandfather passed away on 1-22 amd then my hubbys nephew was found dead 3-16. They dont know if he did it himself or if he was murdered. The authorities wont release any info because it ia an open investigation so the family is just left in lingo....jot knowing anything right now! We have had to get family home from over seas before we could have the funeral. It also took the military a while before they released the body. So my life has not been fun!!!!

I have always heard it comes in 3's......... Lets hope it doesnt....... I cant handle another.one right now!!!!

Well even with everything and all the food etc....i have still lost. I am hovering around 173. Give or take. My trainer was on.vacay last week but i did the workouts he texted me....but he still is kicking my butt this week! Lol

My tat is tomorrow night at 7. I am so excited but scared to death!!! We shall see!!!

I hope yall had a good day and hopefully im back!!!
Nessa131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 09:33 PM   #544  

Nessa - hang in there, sweetie! I'm sorry it has been such a tough time for your family. Great job of sticking to plan when it must be so tempting to seek comfort with food. Will you post a picture of your tattoo afterwards (or maybe when it heals - I'm kind of unclear on this stuff)?
Old 03-28-2013, 10:35 AM   #545  

Scale is bouncing around a bit (like it usually does right after I lose a few pounds) but my tummy is looking flatter which is nice. How are you guys doing on the loose skin front? I think I've been losing so slowly that my skin has kind of had time to adjust - not sure if that makes sense. Same for you guys?

I have a date tonight with a super funny guy and then my former co-worker tomorrow - looking forward to both which makes a nice change No exercise for me today but will try to run before work tomorrow.

How are you guys doing?
Old 03-28-2013, 01:01 PM   #546  

S/C/G: See signature

Height: 5'5

Nessa - it breaks my heart to read about another tragedy in your family. I am so sorry. Try to keep your mind clear and keep pushing on in your accomplishments. If you can get over these hurdles with no gain, you can get through anything down the road. I too would love to see a pic following your tattoo. I promise that once you get it done, you will realize that the experience is not all that bad to begin with. :-)

Dance - excited to hear about the outcome of your two new prospects. :-) I always have a "pouch" when I lose weight. I think that was more from when I had a baby then with weight loss. I also am down a dress size but dont think I am down so much that I can see a major difference yet. My boyfriend said he could see a difference but we will have to wait and see with my before and after pics. I have stayed on plan but am using much more sodium than I am use to so I am slightly bloated. I am suppose to weigh in next week so when I do, I am going to lay off all sodium meals until after.

I got in my 4 days at the gym this week and wont be back until Monday but I stay crazy busy at my second job so hopefully that is a contribution to the scale moving. :-)
luckylindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 03:53 PM   #547  

Thanks dance and lindy!!! Im def. Ready for sunshine and rainbows! Lol my trainer has been killer this week so i dont think i have to worry about gains! But i havent stuck to plan perfectly either. So we shall see! Im so glad yall are both doing so well on losses and everything!!!

Im with dance on the loose skin. I think i have lost so slowly that i havent noticed too much.......but i still have my little pouch at the bottom of my stomach..... It will be interesting to see what happens with it.......

I would love to post my before and after pics of me and my tat.......but i havent been able to on my phone....... I can try from my tablet at home. But i would love for yall to see me! You can add me on facebook if you want.....i upload pics all the time on there! Its sad....i never get on a desktop machine anymore.......i use my smart phone for everything!!!! Lol

Well today at work has been crazy....but the hour is drawing near......7pm central time i will be in the hot seat!!!!! Im literally sick to my stomach thinking about it! Lol

Talk to yall soon.....and ill try to post a pic tonight......if yall know a way to post a pic from your phone.....let me know!!
Old 03-29-2013, 11:12 AM   #548  

Nessa - how did it go?

Scale is back to 155 which I'm happy about - now to get it to move to 154 by Monday! My date last night was fun and I'd happily go out with him again. Curious to see how tonight's goes - will jump on line after and let you guys know.

I'm planning on working from home for the afternoon and will fit in a run in between meetings. What's everyone else's exercise plan for the day?
Old 03-29-2013, 02:21 PM   #549  

Dance- how awesome!!!! 155!!!! My scales said 172.0 this morning but i didnt eat much with work being.crazy and all. And our walking dead party is sunday so i hope i can still keep the scales.low....we will see!

I got a total douche bag for.an artist. But finally he did what i asked. It only took like 10-15 minutes. And it was pretty painful....but totally forgetable! My sis has pics but they wouldnt let her come back with me so she took pics from across the room. But it looks good. I absolutely love it! It feels like it is on fire but not inbearable! Now.....do i want another one? Not a chance!!! Lol

I hope yall are doing good and have a good weekend!
Old 03-29-2013, 02:25 PM   #550  

Ok....hopefully the pic is attached!! He got the purple heart in the korean war so i did a purple heart that faded to blue. His favorite color. And the infinity sign for i love him infinity!!

My original idea was wayyy.too big and my artist was a total douche!
Old 03-30-2013, 12:04 PM   #551  

Nessa - Hmm - I don't see a picture - can you try uploading again when you get a chance? Sounds like you made a really nice choice.

I'm down to 154 today!!!! That's normal on the BMI scale - not overweight anymore - can't believe it Haven't been there since around 1999, I think. I'm looking forward to seeing the changes with the next few pounds - I hope they all come out of my lower stomach and not what's left of my boobs

I went on the date with the guy I knew from before last night and it was pretty great. He's a genuinely kind person, super smart and a dedicated dad to his two girls. I loved talking to him and I think he could really grow on me with time - we'll see. Soooo much more mature than my ex.

I'm off to meet a few girlfriends for a walk and then I think I'll go get a pedicure as it's quickly becoming sandals weather here - mid-60s. Hope you all are doing well.
Old 03-30-2013, 07:16 PM   #552  

Dance.... You are just on a roll!!!! Way to go!!!! That is amazing!!! I cant wait for the day i can say i am in normal range!! Lol but the pants a bought a few weeks ago are loose so i know even tho the scale ia moving extremely slow....the working out and eating right is workig!

Ok...im trying again on the pic! Hope it.works this time! Lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_2013-03-30-18-10-26.jpg (17.1 KB, 4 views)
Old 03-30-2013, 08:48 PM   #553  

Nessa - congrats on the loose pants! Love the tattoo - what a beautiful tribute - you are a very caring granddaughter
Old 03-30-2013, 11:40 PM   #554  

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/150

Height: 5'3"

Dance-you are so close to 150, congrats on a normal bmi. I can't wait to get there.

Neesa-love the tattoo and its sucks your artist was a douche. I have a great artist, he always makes sure its exactly what I want and if I need a break. He's done all 5 of mine. I want more, I'm thinking of getting bows on the back of my calves or one on the front of my left shoulder.

Lindy-sounds like your cleanse is going good. Staying busy should definitely help the scale.

I'very had kind of a free weekend with food but sticking to my workouts. I'll be right back on track Monday with food. I haven't gotten on the scale since Thursday. It was still at 188 so hopefully its still there on Monday. We are having a big meal after church tomorrow so I'm gonna control myself and try to stay away from all the sweets. Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter. I'll check back in on Monday.
burgundyrayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 10:28 PM   #555  

Burgundy - hope you did okay with the meal after church!