Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2012, 09:45 PM   #76  
Lifelong Alaskan!

S/C/G: 230/180/150

Height: 5'5"

ive been feeling kinda sick today and CRAVING carbs all of a sudden...not the usual craving like for chocolate, but like my body just WANTS it....i'm chalking it up to TOM coming next week...i had biscuits this morning, 5 little ones that i had baked last night...normally i dont even LIKE biscuits...then this afternoon i had oatmeal, which was planned...and tonight i would KILL for something sweet and sugary not just sweet because i could make that, but sugary too....im going to have some rice, veggies and asian sauce next...i ate a good portion of meat just now...

might be the added weight machine part of my workout this week?? maybe because i feel a slight head cold?? maybe because of TOM next week?? not sure...
Old 06-14-2012, 10:01 PM   #77  

S/C/G: HW 212/148/130~174/139/130

Height: 5'4

Hello! Popping in to say hi. Been plodding along and had a not so great eating night tonight. I went to a BBQ and had about 500 calories saved, but man, did I go to town! My self control left me and I ate so much. I really need to learn to control my eating at all of these summer parties. Hope everyone is doing well.
Old 06-15-2012, 10:01 AM   #78  
~Krystal~

S/C/G: ~175/Too Much/~~ABS

Height: 5'3.5"

I need sleep!!
Happi Friday, ladies!
Have a beautiful day
Old 06-15-2012, 11:55 AM   #79  

Uh oh, I think Cranky Pants is back
I am supposedly still 9 days away from TOM, but I am feeling pretty symptomatic.
I have nothing done for fathers day yet either. Not even a card bought. Ugh.
Old 06-15-2012, 04:18 PM   #80  
~Star~

S/C/G: 236.4/~ticker~/150

Height: 5'6"

Kristiina - I have no doubt you looked fabulous! You lost 20 lbs!!!! No way that was not portrayed in the pictures It's amazing how we pick ourselves apart in pictures. Congrats to the graduate though!!! Thank you so much for the shout out in my absence... you rock!

Krystal - Hope you are able to get some sleep now! Sounds like you were on shift a bunch lately! Congrats on no longer being a slave to the scale. I admit, I am a total scale-whore still. Although I don't do daily, but without that weekly weigh in, I almost get panic attacks

Alaskan - Sounds like the activity of the day is helping your sleeping at night

Jo - I sure do hope you feel better soon. Good luck trying to get in the weights. Probably be easier with nasty sinuses then trying to do cardio. I do cardio and feel fine and my nose still runs Your description of your pictures cracked me up! I couldn't help picturing short legs with a set of boobs on them That is SOOOO not the case, but your description did it,

Still been super busy on my end. Mom and dad left yesterday for Maine. They called at 4am to let me know today that they made it safely. Then it was off to work. DH picked up Amber from camp and she has been texting me constant. That girl had a blast! 1st week of school is going well and actually ahead on my assignments according to the syllabus - a sure bonus. I have kept up on workouts and food... however the last couple days it's been minimal workouts compared to my normal due to feeling so worn out - and today is an upset belly. I am grateful it's Friday and actually going to be a fairly calm weekend so if I am coming down with something, I can get some rest and fight it off - til then won't push too hard. No sense in risking worsening it. 110-112 are the temps for the weekend here, so if feeling well enough, pool time will be on the calendar
Old 06-15-2012, 05:57 PM   #81  
~Krystal~

Quote:
Originally Posted by jomatho View Post
Uh oh, I think Cranky Pants is back
I am supposedly still 9 days away from TOM, but I am feeling pretty symptomatic.
I have nothing done for fathers day yet either. Not even a card bought. Ugh.
Cranky Pants here too!!
TOM should have reared his ugly head by now, by he is stalling for some reason.

No father's day activities here either.
I'm sick of all the holidays/birthdays/present events already!
Geez, every time I turn around I'm having to buy something!
I know this is the wrong attitude!
I am super cranky, moody, & just wanna go to a remote island for a few days without any of my family or anyone I know & just chill out for a few days! I need a break from all of them!

Star: I wanna be poolside so badly! Not happening any time soon

Alaskan: I hope you are not getting sick. That would suck! You have been ill long enough, ma'am!

Kristiina: Nights aren't too bad. It's trying to live under everyone's day schedule I have a prob with--and by everyone, I mean my family. They call in the early afternoon alot of times. For instance, yesterday, my sis called me at 1530--not terrible, but it's like if I were calling her at 0330 a.m., just to chat!!! Despite me requesting they call me at 1700, they do what they like, and when I answer half asleep, they reply: "Oh, you're sleeping! I will call you later or you call me later!"
They claim: "I didn't know you had to work."
Ok, if you don't know my schedule, err on the side of caution and ring me at 1700--that way I'm up regardless of if I'm working or not!

Hi Guacamole! Glad to see you post. I've been thinking about cha!
Old 06-16-2012, 08:13 AM   #82  
Fat to Fab and Fit

S/C/G: 190/151.2/122

Height: 5'3"

Hehe...hi to cranky pants! I am not there yet.

4 pound "gain" for me for the week...yup fell off the wagon again. Not too bad tho...just chocolate covered almonds from Costco. I will try my best to get back on. -- I really don't mind it though, because each time I do this the weight comes off easier...must do something to my metabolism. I am also having problems with (tmi warning) C

I would love to have P's dad over on father's day...but you know who follows So we are celebrating just as family.

My garden is bursting with herbs. I made the best pesto. -- And then I made pesto baked chicken. Worth a try. I will post the recipe later. Very easy and kids licked their plates and they are PICKY eaters.

Hi Star, Jo, K, A and G!!

Sending all
Old 06-16-2012, 08:16 AM   #83  

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9Owner View Post
I am super cranky, moody, & just wanna go to a remote island for a few days without any of my family or anyone I know & just chill out for a few days! I need a break from all of them!
Book me the seat next to you on the plane to the remote island! Puhleeeze.

Last edited by jomatho; 06-16-2012 at 08:16 AM.
Old 06-17-2012, 05:52 PM   #84  
Fat to Fab and Fit

Happy Father's Day to all great men out there <3
Old 06-17-2012, 08:55 PM   #85  
~Krystal~

Hope everyone had a great day today with all the dads in their lives.
I went to my mom's, & we all had lunch with my dad.
It was a great day

Still no weigh in.
TOM showed up & brought 5-7 lbs of water for me.
I am cranky & crampy.
I just want to be alone!!!
Old 06-17-2012, 10:04 PM   #86  
~Krystal~

OMGeeee!
My MIL sent me the group photo from yesterday's photo shoot---uhm, I look like I weigh about 175!!!
Going to the gym now. So frustrated!!
Old 06-18-2012, 01:41 AM   #87  
Lifelong Alaskan!

S/C/G: 230/180/150

Height: 5'5"

its been a busy weekend....i got everything on my list DONE!...had a nice bbq last night for father's day with DH and his brother...finally broke down and bought a new pair of work pants, they are black cottony material, like yoga pants but not so short, not sure what to call them but they are in the athletic department and Cascade Sport(?) brand...anyhow the M size 8/10 was falling off me the last few months...well not falling off because the waist was fine, but the pants were sooooo loose and baggy that they were starting to look ridiculous on me so today i tried on their size SMALL(!) 4/6 size and IT FIT, nice and snug and looks great!! ...now i dont honestly believe that i'm small enough at 190s weight to actually fit into most 4/6 sizes...but at least in that brand i can

did not work out on the weekends...i typically dont, those are rest days....enjoyed my reward for 5 days of working out at 530 a.m. by going to the gym's hot tub with DH...i'm using that for motivation these days lol....scale is not changing, in fact is up a few pounds....i attribute that to TOM starting tomorrow and possibly the weight machine training that ive been doing...CANNOT get the scale to drop below 191-192 for the life of me

still working on avoiding wheat and sugars....totally successful yesterday! passed up ALL the buns and chips at the bbq...not totally successful today but at least didnt' fall face-first into it LOL

time for bed and another 5:30 wake up call for the gym tomorrow
Old 06-18-2012, 02:57 PM   #88  
Fat to Fab and Fit

Not much to report. I am at that point of the month that I have little motivation. -- Once I get my TOM then it kicks back in. I am staying put around 144-146 pounds. I have kept my walks and weight training up tho, but eating is just meh.

Krystal i know what you mean. I was so down after my family pictures as well.
Old 06-19-2012, 03:34 AM   #89  
~Krystal~

UGH!
The feeding frenzy continues!
Luckily, I'm very active.
Otherwise, I'd be as big as the side of a house by now!!
TOM--you are evil!! Just a

I wanna quit all this overeating and pigging out on high processed carbs!
Madness I tell you ....
MADNESS!!
Old 06-19-2012, 01:40 PM   #90  
Fat to Fab and Fit

I need eliptical recommendations please?
Closed Thread