View Poll Results: Which Interests You The Most?
Love Poems 1 7.14%
Love Stories 1 7.14%
Love Songs 4 28.57%
Love Movies 6 42.86%
Love Novels 2 14.29%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2003, 03:36 PM   #16  

Well looks like everyone is having a busy day making cookies or bacon!

Just thought I would let you know that I reall y appreciate you all and want to wish you a very happy day.

Tonight we are going to a friends 50th birthday bash. She was at my party a couple of weeks ago. We met her and her hubby in mexico. We just live across the river from them. Great fun people. So that is how our Valentine's Day is spent but I don't mind because we have many special days we spend together. I would rather not share my special days with the whole world, so we will celebrate a different day. Strange, eh? Opps there is the canadian in me, eh?

DEE

Last edited by Deelite; 02-14-2003 at 03:38 PM.
Old 02-14-2003, 06:35 PM   #17  

Happy Valentine's Day !!!!

I got lots of candy from kids at School today.I'm going to try not to eat any.I'm hoping my family will eat it up real soon!

Wayne & I aren't doing anything tonight.Our money is real tight right now so we're going to celebrate Valentine's Day & our Anniversary in a few weeks.

We're going to cuddle & watch movies together tonight. I hope everyone had a great Valentine's and I want to thank everyone here for being a great friend.I really hope that one day we can all get together for a weekend and finally meet face to face!

All My Love,
Sherry (Sher-Bear)
Old 02-14-2003, 06:48 PM   #18  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Happy Valentine's Day !!!!

Hope everyone has something special planned tonight with your loved one. I stopped and bought a nice bottle of {wine} and rented some movies {love stories}.
Thought we may even take a bubble bath together later! I bet your minds are racing now.

Sherry... Happy Anniverary to you and Wayne. I wish you many more happy years together. Looking forward to you coming up tomorrow night, it's been too long.

Hubby came home with flowers and a BIG box of chocolates this afternoon. He's such a sweetie!!!!.

Love to all my Sweetheart floozies!!!

Debbie

Last edited by DebbieA; 02-14-2003 at 06:53 PM.
Old 02-14-2003, 06:54 PM   #19  

Rumor has it that you girls are going to be talked about at the exercise thread since you aren't posting there!!
Old 02-14-2003, 06:57 PM   #20  

Debbie,

Thank you for the Anniversary wishes.It's been a nice 16 years.I hope that we have many, many more.

That was so sweet of James!! I'm happy for you.You're a very lucky girl. Have fun tonight!!!

Love You.....
Old 02-14-2003, 08:30 PM   #21  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Hey girls!

Fell off the wagon for two days, but I'm fine now.

Debbie - I am definitely changing grades next year, as I am converting my license to 7-12. I'm really hoping to teach at the new high school they're building right down the street from me! Sure would be nice to drive 5 minutes to work instead of 45!
Old 02-14-2003, 10:05 PM   #22  

I hope everyone had a great Valentine's day. We didn't make any special plans thinking we were going to have an ice storm. But can you imagine that our weatherman was wrong again? Now he's saying 5-10 inches snow starting tonight and not ending until Sunday. Yuk. I am so ready for spring.
Old 02-14-2003, 11:20 PM   #23  

Talking Hi!

Good evening ladies!
Just fell upon your fabulous thread and wondered if you have room for one more floozie?

I have been fighting the good fight for a very long time and have been quite successful last year losing 140lbs, however, i still have 100lbs to go, so I could do with a little help, motivation and guidance from others in THE KNOW!

I am about to turn 36 and am getting married in August, so i would really like to put a dent in this weight (currently 214) before then! Been struggling big time since Christmas, trying to regain my mojo!

Anyway, happy Valentines to you all!

Later Sharon.

Old 02-15-2003, 01:09 AM   #24  
Losing it!

Shazzy sounds like a Floozie name, feel free to join us Sharon!!! GREAT job on the weight loss so far!!!!!! May I ask what type of plan that you follow?? I believe we all lose our motivation every once in a while, it's so hard getting back on track at times. I want to welcome you with a big ol' Floozie hug!!!!! {{{{{HUG}}}}}

Very nice day today, hubby surprised me with Roses and we had dinner out. Now I have a big box of chocolates staring at me and whispering: "eat me, eat me".....

Sher: I was gonna ask how many years for yu and Wayne. I hope you guys had a nice evening. I can understand the money issue, we go thru it all the time. Some of our best "dates" have been created using no money and alot of imagination.

Deb: Hope you guys enjoyed the wine and the bubble bath!!!! You are "one hot grandma!!"

Jennelle: We all slip, at least you only had a two day slip-up, mine can lead into a month long one!

Going on to bed, I have my painting workshop in the morning. I will let evveryone in on how it went later in the day!
Old 02-15-2003, 08:27 AM   #25  

Welcome, Shazzy!!! I love the name!!! Why not go over to the bio thread and tell us all about yourself, so we can start talking about you!! You will love it here. All of them are a great bunch of wild and crazy girls!! Of course, I'm not--I'm the sanest one here!!

Jenelle-You have been doing great!! You have the right attitude--just pick yourself back up and start where you left off!!

I am still having eating problems. I can't seem to keep myself OP. I actually am kind of glad that I've gained these 5 lbs. Now I have a couple of pair of pants that I can wear again--they are still very loose, but I can at least wear them to work.

Tonight I am going to a dinner dance honoring my parents. I am wearing a black lace dress and black beaded shoes. Would you wear black hose or regular hose if you were wearing a black dress that comes to the calf??? I should have asked sooner, but I do need opinions from you all!! Let me know.
Old 02-15-2003, 08:51 AM   #26  

Shelley: That's the time for sheer black hose.
Old 02-15-2003, 09:20 AM   #27  

I agree Shelley, definetly black sheers.

Welcome to the group Shazzy! Congrats on the terrific weightloss. You will be an inspiration to us all!!

Sherry, happy anniversary!!!!! 16 years is something to be very proud of.

Believe it or not, my husband actually got me a Valentine gift.......a gift certificate for makeup at Merle Norman.......ok, what exactly is THAT trying to tell me? Cover up that face more? LOL
I'm going to try and use it for some of their jewelry or PJ's since I don't wear Merle Norman makeup. I'm sure that sounded petty. We are just not getting along very well right now so I guess I am looking to find fault. Oh yeah, he did get me a card(which is all I ever ask for). It had a labrador retriever on the front and read "I'm one lucky dog" on the inside. How's that for romance????????? OK, I got it all out now....pity party over. He decided he needed to stay and work late so I had mexican take out and went home and ate a box of chocolates that I bought myself. I didn't go to sleep until nearly 3 a.m. and I feel totally yucky this morning. Oh well, lesson learned.

I'm waiting to hear from Dee. I'm wondering what wildly romantic thing Larry did for her yesterday.

Gotta go drink a BUNCH of water and try to wash all that salt and sugar out of my very swollen body!

Later everyone,
Ramona

p.s. Shelley....have a terrific time at the dinner dance tonight. Is it your parents' anniversary? Your dress and shoes sound lovely!!!
Old 02-15-2003, 11:05 AM   #28  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Shelley - so far, it's unanimous...sheer black hose.

Have fun!!!
Old 02-15-2003, 11:22 AM   #29  

STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please Go To #92...................A New Thread Has Been Started!!!!!!!!!!
Closed Thread