View Poll Results: What Stops You From Exercising?
No Motivation 3 37.50%
Too Busy 2 25.00%
Too Tired After Work 1 12.50%
Lack Of Know How 0 0%
Health Problems 0 0%
I Do Exercise Regularly 2 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2003, 06:11 PM   #1  

Default Home of the Loozing Floozies.....(#86)

Hello

Here at McSkinneys, Our mission is to motivate,support and lose those pounds & inches.We must keep those Loozing Floozies loosing!!

Feel free to join our group of wonderful ladies.Come on in.....Give us YOUR motivation,support and ideas.We would love to have you!!!
Old 01-30-2003, 06:18 PM   #2  

Don't forget to go back to #85 and read the last few posts there!!!
Old 01-30-2003, 09:48 PM   #3  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Evening girls

Hope everyone is having a great evening. I'm doing a lot better today, my toe wasn't near as sore as I thought it would be.

Shelley.....About 3 years ago I had my ingrown toenails taken out and the doctor put chemicals in there where they wouldn't grow back. Now my toenails are not growing normally, which causes alot of pain. The doctor said it was my choice about having them taken off but he thought I would continue to have trouble if I didn't. It's a big decision, I'm still not sure about it. What do you think?

Dee......Hope you have recovered from all the partying . I'm a lot older than you, so maybe we should plan a different kind of party for my birthday. Like a knitting party or something...LOL.

Sherry.....I'm glad you are feeling some better tonight. I still think you should go to the doctor and be checked out. It's been a long week, maybe we can get some rest this weekend now that football is over. When is spring break anyway...LOL.

Dee, Vicki, Ramona, Jennelle, Lisa, Jeanne, Doni and Carol.....Hope you are doing alright and you are well and happy.

Love ya...debbie
Old 01-31-2003, 10:09 AM   #4  

Good Morning Girls

Thank you again for the wild and crazy party!
It is a party I will never forget!
Very original.

Remember Mom's friend that was to have brain surgery this week? Well she went in at 11:00 on tuesday. They gave her an iv and meds to relax her. She waited til 3:30 then told her the Dr's were to tired to operate that she had to go home. They will be operating next week sometime.
Mom is coming to my party saturday for a few hours. It is not the best time for her to be out the house. She is at the lowest time right now with her immune system. She isn't usually home for my birthday so she wanted to make sure that she doesn't miss this one. They usually winter in texas.
Well the big party is tomorrow. Hope all goes well. There will be around 40 people coming. Our basement isn't set up for that many so we will have the overflow upstairs. Everything seems to be coming together. Larry had his little list from the internet how to throw a party........lol
Hope you all have a good weekend.

DEE
Old 01-31-2003, 10:29 AM   #5  

Jeanne, I am so sorry about your friend who passed. Please accept my sympathy. Bless her daughter's heart.

Gayle, please offer my condolences to your mother on the loss of her cousins. Their's must have been a wonderful love story.

Ramona
Old 01-31-2003, 11:49 AM   #6  

Good morning everyone.

Jennelle -- how is everything going with you?

ShelleyM -- it was probably early 2000 when I was here before. I'm not quite sure when I actually drifted away. Between work, family, a long distance relationship I had less and less time.

Sherry -- what do you mean you're too busy at work to call your doctor? Would they rather you take 5 minutes to do that or risk your being off a lot longer if you got too sick to work!!!

To everyone, good news this morning. My truck remote dried out and seemed to working fine. I'm not going anywhere today as we're getting more snow and sometimes it sounds more like freezing rain. I think it's suppose to warm up and melt later today, but there really isn't anything I need bad enough to risk being out with the crazy drivers. You'd think by now, people would remember how to drive in winter! This definitely looks like the perfect day to put a log on the fire, and perhaps read a book. I keep telling you retirement is great.

Hugs.
Old 01-31-2003, 03:33 PM   #7  

Dee, the birthday card I sent to you was returned yesterday. I didn't realize there is added postage to send something to Canada. DUH!!!
So you will be getting a really belated card! LOL

Ramona
Old 01-31-2003, 05:28 PM   #8  

Oh Ramona that is too funny. I guess that shows that I am your only canadian friend. I feel honored.

DEE
Old 01-31-2003, 06:17 PM   #9  

Hey Gals....Just reading all the past posts and catching up on everyone..Sounds like you had a fun b-day party, chat. Sorry missed it.

We are having a memorial service for my brother tomorrow and been working on that the last several weeks.
Eddie sick with a cold, just got Cara over it ..So knock on wood(my Head)lol. that i don't get it.

Everyone have a good weekend and sorry haven't been around.
Old 02-01-2003, 09:54 AM   #10  

Vicki just wanted to let you know I will be praying and thinking of you today. God be with you.

DEE
Old 02-01-2003, 04:36 PM   #11  
Losing it!

Vickster: You're family is in my thoughts and prayers.

Dee: Have fun at you're party! Wish I could of made it to Canada!
Old 02-01-2003, 11:12 PM   #12  

Hi Gals....Everything went beautifully today...The service was nice and there was a good turn out.

Hey Snugs....Don't fall over but guess who came to the service and was very gracious...Can you believe I am saying that about this wonderful, lovely person.

My prayers and thoughts are with those who lost their loved one in the terrible tragedy with the spaceship Columbia..
God Be with them
Old 02-02-2003, 03:06 AM   #13  

hellooooo!
im here but missed the party.
rats!
sounds like it was a blast.

gdeann,i do the protein-carb together thingy.
i feel fuller and have more energy.

dee HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!

dee sorry to hear bout your moms friend.
you and yours are in my prayers.

deb,sorry bout the pain in your big toe,
for me it doesnt sound funny.
i used to cry and hold my foot and rock cuz the pain in my toe was so unbearable.
i went to the dr.cuz it was developing a knot on the side.
thats when i found out i had ra.
it was a nodule.
that was 3 yrs ago.
today it gives me fits it 3x it size i cant wear shoes persay of course when it rains or snows then i pay DEARLY.
ive been using moleskin patches to comfort it while wearing shoes
every time i walk feels like theres glass in there.
i understand its amazing how somthing so little can make your body wrack with pain.

sher, glad we cheered you up and your back with us.
sweetie hugs!!!!
im actualy going to try the foodmover well see.

jeanne, so sorry for you loss!

been so busy here,sorry i was gone but things are settling back to normal now.
me and dd are on the mend.

hey its gonna be a heatwave tomarrow 50s wohoo.
love to all,
doni
Old 02-02-2003, 07:37 AM   #14  

My Internet was out yesterday, so I wasn't able to post.

Dee-I hope your party was a blast!! Give us all the details!!

Sorry about all the losses around here lately. I am praying for all of you, and also for the Columbia families.

Debbie-I don't know what to say about your toenails. I know I keep peeling mine off completely (at least some of them.) Does the doc say if they will come back after being taken off surgically?

We still only have 1 car. It's been such a pain!!

Talk to you later!
Old 02-02-2003, 12:44 PM   #15  

shelley,
glad your internet is up and running.
glad your back on.
doni
Closed Thread