Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2003, 12:23 AM   #46  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

I don't understand what any of you are talking about.

I have to disagree with Ms Lushie Pants. Herbie and I (it's his birthday so I'll call him Herbie) left Rent at intermission. What is the appeal? The story is unwholesome, non-cheerful, the-bottom-of-life. The singing is mainly people singing different songs at the same time really loud. Many times sex was simulated in the dancing in far too explicit a way for me to want to watch. Costumes were ugly. The set was ugly. The talent was wonderful. That junkie-girl-who-dances-in-handcuffs-in-some-bar could really kick high. The "moo with me" song made the audience laugh but I think it was out of embarassment.

I am depressed. Someone tell jokes. Oh, here's one:

A couple went to the Super Bowl and couldn't find seats. The place was packed. They walked around looking for seats and couldn't find a thing until they saw a man sitting with three empty seats on each side of him. They told him they were having trouble finding someplace to sit together and were these taken? He motioned to a seat next to him and said "This is belongs to my wife but she's deceased. You can use it if you want." They said they were sorry to hear that and thanked him but they still needed one more seat. Did he know who had the other seats? "My family," he said. The couple didn't know what to say. This was the biggest game of the year. No one would miss the Super Bowl. They asked if the family was coming? "Probably not," the man said shruggling. "I suppose they went to the funeral."
Old 01-30-2003, 01:52 AM   #47  
Member w/ messiest house

Default OO YUK!!

J-cloths = HandyWipes!! Those would be awful for babies!
Oh well, what do you expect -- don't they have toilet paper in Germany that feels like a grocery bag, or is that ancient history?

Sorry to hear you didn't like Rent, Peaches. I keep hearing it's so great, although I can't say I know much about it. Maybe it's only good compared to watching TV

Kiwi
Old 01-30-2003, 06:01 AM   #48  
Most boring housewife.

Boy, I am off today. Kiwi, I am sorry. My husband has a separate email and really isn't interested in any email I get. I really know you aren't involved with a roofer.....he did a lousy job. But I WANT TO KNOW why the Zenlike calm?
Peaches, you should have read the libretto. Yes, it is racy. I love the music, but oh well.
Sugar, Bagz and Wabby, I can't think of anything to do to offend either of you, but it's early in the day. I have to go to work so I will be short on opportunities.
Our local boy made it to the last 32 on American Idol last night. He wasnt' profiled. He's a real goody-goody so I guess he is no fun. Here is his profilehttp://www.idolonfox.com/contestants/louisgazzara.htm ..... he should have kept the thing about shaving his chest to himself...but then again, he is Italian.
Even though I caused her marital strife, Kiwi was so sweet and Zenlike that she made me an avatar. I hope it shows up. Now I have to go get dressed. It is 6am but the new me is dressed before the kids get up so that I can be just like Flyhag. My sink is clean.
Old 01-30-2003, 06:22 AM   #49  
Most boring housewife.

Ohhhhh, look at my avatar...thank you Kiwi!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-30-2003, 07:59 AM   #50  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

The avatar is adorable but what marital strife? Is someone's dh up for grabs??????
Old 01-30-2003, 10:40 AM   #51  

Geez, is that Peaches opportunistic or what? Don't you want your very own unsullied DH, Peach?

What can I do all day while the guy is putting in the flooring? I always feel embarrassed to just lay around like I usually do when someone is working on my house. The fridge is already clean so that's out. Maybe I'll do a paint touch up on my bedroom. I made the mistake of painting it w/ a flat finish, with 2 dogs in the house. You can't scrub flat paint. DH is threatening to give away our Golden Retriever because he chewed up DH's favorite shoes. This dog has a nervous problem. He needs a mother like Kiwi who would pay attention to him. When he doesn't get enough attention he acts out. Kiwi, would you like a big doofy yeller dog???
Old 01-30-2003, 01:54 PM   #52  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

does anyone remember all the earnest messies that used to board the "busybus" and that someone who used to assign jobs everyweek {secretly}---WHAT happened to all those cleanies?????i want to spy on them again.
Old 01-30-2003, 02:55 PM   #53  
Most boring housewife.

Bagzie, Last I heard they were over at Cherry's. I used to have her website...I will find it for you. It is interesting to me that you can enter the name Zippygirl and out comes our own Cherry. I wonder what happened to all of them, too. They were so earnest.
I'm taking a nap. I'm cranky.
Isn't my dog cute. I have a confession, it isn't really my dog. It just looks like my dog. I'm too technically limited to actually take a pic of my dog and post it.
I have one hour before I have to go pull my DD out of that school. She has something every day after school. We have no late bus.
Gotta go see if my link worked.
Old 01-30-2003, 03:15 PM   #54  
Most boring housewife.

Do you remember a Maggie at the Cybermom...here is her email [email protected]. Or, here's
Claudia's site / Let me know what you find.
L
Old 01-30-2003, 03:20 PM   #55  
Most boring housewife.

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/M...337/index.html

this has old guestbook entries...email addresses are included. My email is no different, maybe other people are as boring as I am.
Old 01-30-2003, 07:03 PM   #56  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

Thanks lushpuss,i was over lurking at cherry's and she has pretty decent traffic on her message boards----EVERYONE IS VERY NICE!!!! Or i would suggest we go over there----it wouldn't work out,as we all know we like to mix it up a bit----it's kind of interesting that Brattie left when Dahlia did-----I guess they are friends OR we chased her away with our playful banter. I had no idea you could erase posts you had already left!!!!! That would have been terrible for me when i used to go back and read Dusty posts!!!!! i am sure all of this means that I MUST GET A LIFE IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!!!!----oh!!! i got a cute card from Peachers today{and ds got a cute card from the peachboy!!}BUT she has accused ME Of hurting her feelings regarding her big butt----i can't even remember exactly what i said-----but it must have been hurtful----here is my apology----darling peachers,I am SO sorry that you have such a gigantuan BEE-Hind----it must be painful for you. I have sincere empathy for your serious plight.Amen.-----and now here is my joke---

The priest was preparing a man for his long day's journey into night. Whispering firmly, the priest said, "Denounce the devil! Let him know how little you think of his evil!"

The dying man said nothing. The priest repeated his order. Still the dying man said nothing. The priest asked, "Why do you refuse to denounce the devil and his evil?"

The dying man said, "Until I know where I'm heading, I don't think I ought to aggravate anybody."
Old 01-30-2003, 07:54 PM   #57  
Most boring housewife.

funny
Old 01-30-2003, 08:04 PM   #58  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

This is so like you Bahhhgz to pick out my achilles tendon and after it. Do you ever mention my lovely ankles? NO!! Do you remark on my naturally wavy hair??? NOOOOO!!!!! My seashell ears?? My innie belly button? My dazzling brown eyes/?????? ALL YOU EVER HAVE TO SAY ABOUT EMEMEMEM involves MY BUTTERBALLBUTT.

I called Herbie while ago to say thanks for the nice car. He said (laughing) "I was wondering when you were going to say something." I never thanked him yesterday. If it weren't for all this stress from 20-miles-on-treadmill-cause-I-ain't going-out-side-to-Walmart and her butttttt insults, I would have been mor gracious.

Bagz, YOU Owe Herbie anApology. Just don't mention my butt.

Lush, that is such a cute dog. It is no wonder you chose an avatar like that. We all know that your real dog is oatmeal colored.

I want sugar to post more

Last edited by Darling_Peaches; 01-30-2003 at 08:06 PM.
Old 01-30-2003, 09:22 PM   #59  
Most boring housewife.

Hey, don't pick on my dog. She is cute. My kids feel her nose is pointier in real life. Also, she needs a bath, but it is too cold.
Old 01-31-2003, 02:21 AM   #60  
Member w/ messiest house

Zen-like, my left butt cheek!!! DH has hired a lawyer!!!

Sorry, don't think I can take your goofy dog, Wabbit, I think I'm going to have to start working soon.

Kiwi, completely stressed out
Closed Thread