Eating Everything In Site!! 2 25.00%
Been Staying OP Some Days,Some Days Not OP 6 75.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2002, 10:47 AM   #16  

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas,
Everywhere you go;
Take a look in the five-and-ten, glistening once again,
With candy canes and silver lanes aglow.
Toys in every store,
But the prettiest sight to see is the holly that will be
On your own front door.

A pair of hopalong boots and a pistol that shoots
Is the wish of Barney and Ben;
Dolls that will talk and will go for a walk
Is the hope of Janice and Jen;
And Mom and Dad can hardly wait for school to start again.

Everywhere you go;
There's a tree in the Grand Hotel,
one in the park as well,
The sturdy kind that doesn't mind the snow.
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas;
Soon the bells will start,
And the thing that will make them ring,
is the carol that you sing,
Right within your heart.
Old 12-22-2002, 11:12 AM   #17  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Okay, girls, we FINALLY got our tree last night and it's all decorated. It looks great! Hubby hung the lights, and daughter did all the decorating work. So far, neither of the dogs have tried to lift their legs to it...

I am taking the kids Christmas shopping today. I have not bought ANYTHING! Ugh. I hate the crowds at the mall, but it's my own fault!
Old 12-22-2002, 12:26 PM   #18  

yes im done but as you said ok now how do i pay the bills.
how do you budget for christmas?
any tips for next year would be greatly appriated.
i cannot spell that word!
doni
Old 12-22-2002, 12:45 PM   #19  

Merry Christmas everyone...

Sorry haven't posted much, have been lurking tho. Finally got all my shopping done and now need to remember where I put them all.
Glad to see everyone is doing well and in the season spirit.
Welcome back Doni..

My new year resolution is to be better at posting to my friends who make that effort to post everyday and let each and everyone of us how they are doing.

Happy Holidays
Old 12-22-2002, 01:44 PM   #20  

hi viccki and thanks!
that is a great resolution.
i need to be more acctountable.
you gals make me feel so much better.
debbie how you doing?
doni
Old 12-22-2002, 03:48 PM   #21  
Losing it!

HO-HO-HO!!!!!!!HO-HO-HO!!!!!!

It' begining to look alot like Christmas!!!!!!!!! Only 3 more days!!!!! I want everything!!!!!!!!

My new years resolution will be to finish the first 49 things on my list before I start the 50th!!!!!

Glad to see ya post Vickster!!! Did ya find those gifts yet???

Jenelle: I bet your tree is pretty!!! And I bet you will be worn out tonight with all of the shopping!!!

Doni: I have two kids with b-days the same month as Christmas. I try to buy a bit here and there throughout the year and I keep an envelope that I stuff money into... gift certificates are cool because I can add them early to my shopping and never miss the money. I usually buy'em a month or so ahead, plus there is no expiration date.

I went and purchased my last gift today...it's alive!!!!! I bought my 76 year old "Mommy" a "no maintenance" aquarium, Steve set it up, then we added the little guy today. She loves animals, but with her age a dog or cat is to much work. All she will need to do with this is just feed the guy and add water every so often.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!!! I think we are going to sit down tonight and watch National Lampoons Christmas Vacation...it's a yearly before Christmas tradition. The family in the movie reminds me so much of members of our family!!!!
Old 12-22-2002, 06:09 PM   #22  

Merry Christmas My Floozies Friends!!

I cleaned house & washed clothes all day.Tonight after dinner (Chris is coming home to eat) I'll finish wrapping my gifts.Then I guess I'll be all done.

Debbie******We had a WONDERFUL time last night.Thank you again for all the nice gifts for Wayne & I.I'm looking forward to shopping & eating lunch with you tomorrow on our "Tradition Day!" Love you!

Gayle****** I really wanted to make those "mice" that you told me about but I never found time to make them.I'll keep that in mind for next year.Thanks for the great idea! I'm sure your Mom will love her new aquarium and new friend.What another neat idea!!

Doni******It's always been hard on us to budget for Christmas too.This year I used my last two paychecks.I didn't use my credit card once!!!!!!! YEAH!!! After last year using it so much AND taking so long to pay it off, I promised myself this year that I wouldn't use it and I didn't!!!! Next year I'm going to start shopping early and buy a little at a time.Maybe that will help you too.Again....I'm so glad that you're back with us!!

Vicki******I'm gonna hold you on that resolution that you made!! I really hope that you will find the time to post more.I miss you so much when you're away.I'm glad you got all your shopping done! Are they all wrapped too?! What is your Daughter wanting for Christmas? Drew wants money so he can buy clothes.

Jennelle****** I'm so glad that you posted!!!!! I bet your tree looks so pretty.Did you get your shopping done today? I started Friday at 12:00 noon and by 11:30 that night, I WAS DONE!!! LOL!! I hope that you'll be able to relax a little before Christmas Day.

Shelley****** I bet your Daughter looked pretty too! Wow.....I would have loved to have seen the Nutcracker!!!! Did you make pictures? If so, Can you post one? How is the tummy? I haven't posted my walking and got behind! I'll try to catch up on it tonight in between wrapping.

Dee****** Where are you? I miss your daily posts.I know you're so busy shoveling that snow but try to stop in for a "quickie!!" I sure wish I had some of that "WHITE STUFF!!" It would seem more like Christmas!!!! Are you all ready for Christmas? Gifts all bought & wrapped?

Ramona******I MISS YOU! I know that you're trying to make every moment special with your Son before he leaves though. How many days will you close your business for the holidays? I hope that you can jump-in here to say hello quickly.Enjoy the Holidays with your Family!! {{{ Hugs }}}

Carol*****Wanda*****Debyj*****Angel-Feathers***** If you're reading this.....I hope that you're ok and have a nice Christmas.I DO miss you and I hope that you'll return to us soon!!!!

Love To All..........
Sherry (Sher-Bear)

Last edited by Sherry; 12-22-2002 at 06:14 PM.
Old 12-23-2002, 01:51 AM   #23  
Losing it!

Okay, Christmas is close enough now that most of your gifts should be purchased and under the tree.
What did you all get for your spouses and kids???
I bought Steve more "home brew" stuff and a small kegging set-up. Santa went "all out" and got him an electric guitar.... poor guy never got a Santa gift as a child. So this year I decided to treat him to an adult Christmas from ol' st. nick.
Allison requested a leap pad learning system, Liz wanted a CD player for her pickup and a stethoscope....... so this ol' santa is flat busted and ready to see what the Elves rounded up for me!!!!
Old 12-23-2002, 11:28 AM   #24  

You know Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen,
Comet and Cupid and Donder and Blitzen,
But do you recall
The most famous reindeer of all?

Rudolph, the red-nosed reindeer
had a very shiny nose.
And if you ever saw him,
you would even say it glows.

All of the other reindeer
used to laugh and call him names.
They never let poor Rudolph
play in any reindeer games.

Then one foggy Christmas eve
Santa came to say:
"Rudolph with your nose so bright,
won't you guide my sleigh tonight?"

Then all the reindeer loved him
as they shouted out with glee,
"Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer,
you'll go down in history!"
Old 12-23-2002, 12:27 PM   #25  

Just thought that I would pop in and say Hello. Things have been busy around here and it will only get busier. Been ready for christmas a week ago or so, just lots of entertaining and parties.
Hope everyone is starting to enjoy the holiday.
Merry christmas to all my friends.

DEE
Old 12-23-2002, 03:48 PM   #26  
Losing it!

Glad to see ya post Dee, thought we ran you off!!!!

Not feeling good today, headache and upset tummy. Of all times of the year to feel yucky. I planned on baking today, but guess I will wait until tomorrow.

Everyone ready for Christmas?????

Deb: Miss your postings, please come back and join us!!!
Old 12-23-2002, 04:19 PM   #27  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Merry Day before...the day before Christmas!! LOL

Speaking of feeling yucky!! I have been sick for 3 or 4 days and just pushing myself. I went to doctor this morning and I have a sinus infection. I have so much to do but just feel like going to bed!! Hopefully these bottles of pills will help me.

Going to take a nap, I'll post more later.

Ho Ho...deb
Old 12-23-2002, 08:58 PM   #28  

STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go To #74...........A New Thread Has Been Started!!!
Closed Thread