Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2002, 10:06 PM   #16  
Member w/ messiest house

Have a wonderful time, Wab and Mr Wab!! I'm so jealous! Eat lots for all of us!

Measurements?

Kiwi
Old 11-03-2002, 03:25 AM   #17  
The magic shrinking cow

Hi! I promise I'm not ignoring you! My computer has issues with pop-up ads, so if I want to visit a site with them, I have to go when I first boot up or not at all.

A belated thanks for the birthday wishes! I had a nice birthday at home and got a Philadelphia Eagles mug I've wanted for a long time. Also, a Johnny Cash CD and some other Eagles stuff. It was cool! And my Stepmom sent me the October beanie baby I wanted (she didn't even know I wanted it!)

Halloween was weird here. DS2 got so much candy at my work and on one street by our house that he decided to wrap it up early and come home. He was dressed as Harry Potter in a homemade costume! DH made him glasses out of pipe cleaners, I knitted him a maroon and gold scarf, and he wore DS1's all-purpose black costume cloak. I printed out a Gryffindor badge and colored and laminated it for his cloak. It was amazing how everyone loved such a simple, cheap costume.

We only had five trick-or-treaters, and three of them were teenagers. No skin off my nose, I always buy too much candy. Now we have a huge bag full of candy.

On topic, I'm still 183. I only worked out once last week. I spent a lot of time working on Halloween stuff.

This month, I'm going to try to work out in the mornings. I'm rereading the Oprah Connection book, hoping there's some magic tip I missed. Like, don't get fat in the first place. Hehe.

Special hugs to Bagzie.

Have fun Wabby! (I got a new poster to my messy house named Wabbit. For a minute, I thought it was you! Sigh.)
Old 11-03-2002, 01:48 PM   #18  
Member w/ messiest house

Someone stole Wabbit's name?? Call the poweece!

Great costume job, Cherry! Homemade costumes are so much fun. Well, I've never gone in for the elaborate totally homemade, stuffed and sewed costumes you could sell to a costume shop, but using your imagination and what-have-you and inexpensive props and bits is fun.

I have that Oprah book too. It inspired me for a few weeks. Maybe I should read it again. What I need is Instant Inspiration!

Coming Soon! Instant Inspiration!
Stop wasting time reading those books and listening to those tapes! You need inspiration NOW! New, from Harpo Productions, coming soon to a hardstore store near you, Instant Inspiration!! Just strap it on in the morning and set the dial to the desired style of motivation for dieting, exercise, housework, getting to work on time and 14 more choices. Now you're off and running!
Get Instant Inspiration for the low low price of $279.99. Comes is 4 sizes, Small, Medium, Large, and Cow.

Ta, kids

Kiwi
Old 11-03-2002, 02:38 PM   #19  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

KIWI YOU ARE HI LARRY ***!!!!!I WILL TAKE TWO---ONE FOR EACH OF MY HANGING APRON GUTS!!!!OR MY HANGING BASKETS----MY TWO PEARS IN A SET OF PANTIHOSE.
Old 11-03-2002, 03:55 PM   #20  
Member w/ messiest house

woowee, Bagz, you are sounding Tres Pendulous today!
Old 11-04-2002, 10:51 PM   #21  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

I want the Cow size also. should I put Herbie's credit card number here?

I can no longer tolerate Wabby. I need Lush back. She never leaves her Strawberry Patch.
Old 11-05-2002, 03:54 PM   #22  
Miss. Brat

S/C/G: 262/262/140

Height: 5'3"

I am jealous I want a bathing suit made just for me. That is such a great price. Does she sew other kinds of clothing? I need to get butt in gear just stopping by to say HI!!!!!!
Daphne
Old 11-06-2002, 03:32 AM   #23  
fatter than U

Hi darlings,

Lots to post, but first I must clean. The place is a tip, as usual.
Old 11-06-2002, 04:31 PM   #24  
Member w/ messiest house

Hello, where have I been for the past 2 days? I think I have a cold, I keep sleeping a lot. We have snow on the ground, and it's snowing again. It's been raining all day, but now it's snowing again. My sis's birthday is tomorrow and I know she has sent me a birthday present (mine is not for another week) but I haven't sent her one. I only have half a present. I found these funky candles that have verticle holes down through them so that the wax drips inside instead of out, but I think they need some pretty candleholders to go with them. I will be late late late as usual.

I'm thinking of going "back to Flylady". I just can't get anything done. Hellllllllllllllllllllllpppppppppppppppppppppp

Kiwi
Old 11-06-2002, 10:12 PM   #25  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

Did you know that in THE neighborhood here where all the kids go for trick-or-treating they give up 600 bags of candy????? A friend went with her dd and grandds and one house said 600 and one said 450 so far!!! And one woman wrote the paper saying they gave out of candy and got egged. I wrote Herbie to say I was returning his credit card. He wrote back telling me what to buy with it before I return it. On the list is a $200 Xmas gift for Zach that is NOT PLAY STATION related. I wrote back and asked what he had in mind. I have no idea. $200 worth of socks.?
Old 11-06-2002, 10:14 PM   #26  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

I just had a thought: maybe Herbie is buying ME a Christmas gift. No. I guess not.
Old 11-06-2002, 11:05 PM   #27  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

herbie can blow it out his big baggy shorts---you buy your son whatever he wants---my suggestion---a two hundred {or more} dollar gift certificate to his favourite store {that sells playstation,x-box and nintendo stuff!!!}
Old 11-07-2002, 10:43 AM   #28  
fatter than U

Yeah, that's it! A gift certificate to a place that sells "educational toys". My kids are still on Game Boy but I know Play Station's time will come.

And what gives Herbie the right to tell you what you should and shouldn't buy, anyway? Even if it *is* his credit card. I mean, really. What with him being such a party pooper and all. Maybe he wants you to buy a set of encyclopedias (or is that encyclopaedias? ) or something equally boring.

How can I stop my face from going red when I'm arguing with my doctor?
Old 11-07-2002, 03:09 PM   #29  
Member w/ messiest house

Default Wow

Sugar, you actually argue with your doctor? You have my undying admiration, red face or not. I hate talking to doctors so much I haven't been to one in several years How about some pale face powder? Ice filled dress shields? (Does anyone else under 70 know what dress shields are?) Tranquilizers?

Herbie would like DS to have the $200 itself so that he(DS) can buy you the very best Christmas present. What else is on the list? My birthday present? Your Jaguar?

Well, today is my sissie's birthday and I haven't gotten any further on her birthday present. Bad Bad Sister.

Must go rectify.

Kiwi
Old 11-07-2002, 04:42 PM   #30  
fatter than U

Default Dress Shields 'R' Us!

Pick me! Pick me! I know what dress shields are and I'm only 39 (going on 70 most days). Those little nippers saved many a dress.

Now, do they still make those little foldable plastic rain bonnets?
Closed Thread