View Poll Results: What Kind Of Body Piercing Do You Have?
Ears 7 58.33%
Belly Button 0 0%
Tongue 0 0%
Eye Brow 0 0%
Other 1 8.33%
More Than One Above 2 16.67%
None 2 16.67%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2002, 09:36 PM   #1  

Default Home of the Loozing Floozies.....(#56)

Hello

Here at McSkinneys, Our mission is to motivate,support and lose those pounds & inches.We must keep those Loozing Floozies loosing!!

Feel free to join our group of wonderful ladies.Come on in.....Give us YOUR motivation,support and ideas.We would love to have you!!!
Old 09-23-2002, 09:42 PM   #2  

Don't forget to go back to #55 and read the last few posts there!!!!!!!!
Old 09-23-2002, 09:47 PM   #3  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Okay, I wasn't sure how to answer the poll...I answered "more than one above" because I have double piercings in both my ears.

School is going well...got observed today by my program director...it went well, and the kids (thank God!) behaved themselves. I'll know in a few days what her comments are.

I share your Big Orange Pain, Sherry....my football buddy is a HUGE Vols fan...after we watched Ole Miss just barely squeak by Vanderbilt, we went to the student union on campus and watched the Vols get whupped. Poor Casey Clausen...you know it had to be hard for him and his center to show their faces in class on Monday morning!

In two weeks, my Rebels play Florida. We're gonna get our boo-tays kicked!
Old 09-24-2002, 11:58 AM   #4  

Good Morning Floozies ! Just wanted to post a quick one.
I have a busy day today. First off my home care is here this morning. Then at 12:30 I leave for my ww meeting. Which is the same time my home care leaves. From there I have tea with ww friends and will be home around 4:45. Thank goodness I put a roast in the crock pot. Then we have a family council meeting at 7:30.

Debbie I didn't mean to forget about you when you told us the news of your second grand child. I am so happy for you. This must be so exciting for you. Congratulations.

Jennelle I too have my ears pierce twice. That's about as far as I go for piercing though. My daughter and I have had many of arguments over her getting her tongue pierced. I am firm and I tell her when she turns 18 she can do it if she desires. Yuck I think that is gross.

Oh well got to get going. Hope there will be lots of posts when I get back here tonight.

DEE
Old 09-24-2002, 02:49 PM   #5  

Whoops!! I said none. I forgot about my ears!! That's what age does to you.
Old 09-25-2002, 07:50 AM   #6  

Mornin'

Just a quick post before I leave for work.Yesterday when I got home we did yard work.Then I cooked,cleaned kitchen,shower & went to bed!!!

Dee.......How did the Family meeting go last night?

Ramona......Did you sell your business?

Jennelle...... I am working on your question.Will get back with you soon!!!

Have a great OP day EVERYONE!!!!!!

Oh by the way.......which one of you picked "other" for the piercing?????!!!!

Hugs,
Sherry (Sher-Bear)

**Tonight is our bowling league ......will post after bowling!!
Old 09-25-2002, 09:36 AM   #7  
Losing it!

GOOD MORNING GIRLS!!!!!!

Sher: I picked "other" to see if anyone would notice!!!!! Actually, I have my ears pierced 3 times and I usually just wear two small studs and a larger earring on the bottom. I just thought it would be funny to have everyone wondering where the "other" place might be!!!! As far as making my stuff and selling locally, this area is a very poor market place. People will go to the larger cities and pay three times as much for the same thing compared to buying it right in their town.

For those wanting to know what reverse painting is: I take a large piece of clear glass, I sketch and draw my scene on the under side using a dark ink, then I paint the scene using just the opposite thought plan of an actual painting, meaning I do all my highlights and detailing first. When finished, I frame the glass, and then I have a picture that is painted on glass, but no one can damage it because the actual painting is under the glass. Confused???? I am working on two different ones now, when I finish them, I will try to post a pic.

Vickster: The bracelets are nothing fancy, just glass beads with cute charms. I use either the stretchy cord or nylon coated wire.

Dee: I hope your meeting went well!!!! It sounds like your Son is trying to work with you guys. I wish you the best!!!

Deb: I thing we should give you the GRANDMA OF THE YEAR award!!!!

Ramona: Where are you??? Are you ok????? Please let us know!!!! I am sending prayers your way!!!!

Shelley: I know how you feel about forgetting things!!! Sometimes I wonder if I WILL ACTUALLY HAVE A BRAIN LEFT IN MY OLD AGE!!! tHE SAD THING IS THAT MY 76 YEAR OLD MOTHER CAN REMEMBER PEOPLE AND EVENTS SO MUCH BETTER THEN I CAN!!!!

Okay: who did I forget?????

I will be leaving Friday for the Winston Cup races in Kansas City!!!!! I will be back on Monday. I hope everyone has a great day today! Love, Gayle
Old 09-25-2002, 10:04 AM   #8  

Hi all. Sorry I've been MIA.
I've had every test under the sun run this week. Sunday I got home from church and went to bed at 2 in the afternoon and slept until the next morning. The dizziness is driving me crazy!
All the tests came back normal so the only thing it may be is fluid in the inner ear(which I have a lot) making me dizzy and maybe Chronic Fatigue Syndrome(A fancy phrase for saying I'm tired!!LOL).
I still haven't gotten the results from the echocardiogram. Since it was done through a program for people who took Phen fen, it may take quite a while. I took it back in '97.

I did not sell the business. I don't think he was able to get a loan. Oh well, someone will come along. I'm just thankful that we have been so busy. Monday and Tuesday of this week we worked 31 hours. At that rate, we'll get in about 82 hours this week.I guess I should be used to it. I've been working hours like this for 16 years.

I'm supposed to go to the out of town wedding this Saturday, but to be honest, I just don't feel like traveling 5 hours. I'll decide by Friday.

I'll try my best to get back later today and post to everyone.
Thank you all for your care and concern.
Love you all,
Ramona
Old 09-25-2002, 10:18 AM   #9  

Hi there everyone.
Today is a sunny crisp day.
I am just waiting for my buddys to pick me up for our walk.
I weighted in at ww yesterday and I was down a pound. Disappointing because that is for two weeks. And I did report last week that I was down 3 pounds. Maybe I drank to much coffee in the morning because I was really careful of my food choices and my points were low and I did exercise.
The meeting last night went ok. It is very stressful and tiring. I had a rough time sleeping last night and also the last time we went. I take a sleeping pill nightly because it is important with the chronic fatigue and my heart condition to have the proper amount of rest. Jay still wants to come home and we aren't ready yet. Don't know if we will ever be. He did say that if we don't take him home he may disown us. I think that this is possible but only for a short time. He says he feels like we hjave abandoned him and we don't care. I told him we love him and still want to help him but are trying to do the best thing for all of us. Tonight Larry and Jay are going to have a small chat about him applying for assistance then they are going to go play pool. Our nest meeting is scheduled for 2 weeks from now. Jay is to try and show some remorse for hurting us. So we will have to see what type of effort he will put in. I am not feeling so much hurt as Larry I just feel like I put in all the effert for our relationship to work.

Gayle your reverse painting sounds a lot more complicated than I thought. I would love to see a pic when you are done. You have so much talent. You are so bratty....I was wondering who and where the other piercing was. I just to polite to ask!

Deb I too second the motion for voting you GRANDMA OF THE YEAR award.

Sherry are you forgetting something????? You need to slow down a bit. Relax for an hour today after school or sometimes tonight.

DEE
Old 09-25-2002, 10:23 AM   #10  

Ramona we must have been posting at the same time. Gee sorry about not feeling good yet. I guess the best thing to do is just take it easy until you get your results back. Having a busy week like you are is pretty hard to take it easy. To bad about not having an offer on your business. When it is meant to be it will be. The right person will come along. Just have faith.

DEE
Old 09-25-2002, 05:14 PM   #11  

Just watched Dr Phil. His topic today was on cancer. It was a very touching show. A website that they talked about for families dealing with cancer is www.bymyside.com . I looked up side effects of the chemo. This has always been a cancern for me with mom. It's not very comforting to read about them. Larry's aunty died of cancer 3 years ago. She was like a mother to him....we spent hours with her daily since she found out that she had cancer. She was 50 years old and a very health individual until this time. The chemo is what killed her. She had a blood clot in her brain. My mom has a lung condition and is not a health individual. I told her I would stand behind what ever she decides and that I didn't want to give her any advise or my opinion because it is a very personal choice. I don't want to feel responsible for anything that might happen. Ohh I think I deal better with things as they come and not think about what could happen. It is really stressful thinking about things like that. Oh gee I just had to express these feelings. Can't say anything like this to my older sister Rachel because she is very insistent that Mom has no choice that she definitely needs to have treatments. No room there for any discussions. Thanks for hearing me out.

DEE
Old 09-25-2002, 06:10 PM   #12  

Dee.....{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}
Old 09-25-2002, 09:42 PM   #13  

Howdy

I just got home from bowling.Wanted to post before I take my shower.

I just remembered that I didn't post my weight Monday morning.I was 176.That's up one lb. from last week.I was upset at first but I have lost 7 lbs. since 7/29. Not much but I'm loosing VERY slowly!!

Gayle****** YOU ARE SO FUNNY!!! When I was reading your post, I thought "OMG She has her nipples pierced!!" Then I kept reading!! LMAO!!! Leave it to you to pick "other!!" LOL!!!!!!! BTW: Your reversed painting sounded so complicated!!! Wow...woman, you're a talented FLOOZIE!

Dee***** {{{{ hugs }}}}} to you!!! I know that it is real tough right now with your Son but like I said, he will realize it someday that you only wanted to help him.Hang in there girl!!! CONGRATS on the 3 lbs!!!!!

Ramona****** Talk about me resting!! Look at you!!!!!! Please slow down! I know it's probably unlikely with your own business but try to take 1 hour a day for you!!!! I agree: When the right time & right person comes....it will be time to sell.Good luck on the news from the echocardiogram.You'll be in my prayers.

To all my other Floozie Friends******I'll post later to you.I'm very tired and need to get shower & clothes ready for tomorrow.Post soon......

Love to all,
Sherry (Sher-Bear)

Shelley..........I made something especially for YOU on the walking thread!!!!!!

Last edited by Sherry; 09-25-2002 at 09:50 PM.
Old 09-25-2002, 09:46 PM   #14  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Wow, Dee, that reverse painting sounds beautiful, but way more artistic than I could ever hope to be! The best I can do is counted cross-stitch. Of course, finding the time to ever do it is another thing. I have a picture of tall ships I started on four years ago that may be finished in time for my 50th birthday (I'm 35!)
Old 09-25-2002, 09:56 PM   #15  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Hi Floozies

Today has been busy, seemed almost all a Monday but I'm glad it wasn't. ..LOL.
It's been raining all afternoon and is suppose to for the next few days. Wish I had a day to just stay home and do nothing.
I'm still doing great on my plan, I even surprise myself. I need to work on my water intake and getting back walking on a regular schedule. Slowly but Surely!!
We got Jacob's picture back today. He is so sweet, I just can't get enough of him.

Hugs...debbie

Closed Thread