View Poll Results: What Kind Of Body Piercing Do You Have?
Ears 7 58.33%
Belly Button 0 0%
Tongue 0 0%
Eye Brow 0 0%
Other 1 8.33%
More Than One Above 2 16.67%
None 2 16.67%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2002, 09:59 PM   #16  

"Aunt Sherry" sure does miss beautiful baby Jacob!!!!!! Isn't he an angel ya'll???????!!!!!!!!
Old 09-26-2002, 12:34 AM   #17  

What a sweetie!!!!

Hello gals!! Yes, sherry it's raining in our neck of the woods!!

well, since meeting you gals i have lost 9 pounds!! Thank you for the incentives!!---debyj
Old 09-26-2002, 09:21 AM   #18  
Losing it!

Pack Baby Jacob up, stamp him him PRIORITY on his forehead and send him my way!!!!!!! He is a SWEETHEART!!!!!!!!

Sher: Hmmmm.... I was thinking something lower then the nipples and belly button..........

Ramona: Take it easy and try not to stress to much!! In fact, could stress be part of the problem?

Debyj: Enjoy the rain!!!!! It poured here most of the week last week. Now it is as dry as ever!!!! Just getting ready to go water the lawn.

Dee: I have a dear friend who is fighting cancer. Started in her breast, had rounds of treatment twice for that. Then moved on to her lungs and liver. She has had several rounds of radiation and chemo. No one can decide except your Mom what she chooses to do. I know with my friend, the hope is quickly fading, but we would not still have her if she had not decided to do all of the treatments. Sometimes it will not stop the cancer, but at least keep it from going at a quicker pace. My friend has had the strongest chemo available (something called the red medication?) and is currently doing chemo once a week, increasing from the once every other week. My Father also had cancer and went through treatments. It is a very hard decision to make, hard for the patient and all of the family. Do know that we love and care about you and that I for one, include your family in my daily prayers.

RACING COUNTDOWN!!!!!!! Leaving Friday mid-morning!!!!!!! WHOOO-HOOO! Racers in tight suits, here I come!!!!!

Have a great day girls!!! Love, Gayle
Old 09-26-2002, 11:06 AM   #19  

Boy I sure had a downer of a day yesterday!
Well today will be better!
I have a pedicure to look forward to this morning.

Debbie what a beautiful baby. Jacob is perfect in every way.

Gayle....little brat....I am sure you aren't thinking about your baby toe being pierced! Have a wonderful week-end away.

Debyj great weight loss. Keep it up, before long we won't even see you when you turn sideways.

Sherry don't get discouraged you are doing great. What is important is what you are doing today to get closer to your goals and not what you did yesterday.

Thank you for the lift yesterday. I am usually a very positive person but for some reason with you girls I can share more of my really deep fears and feelings. Thanks for being there.

DEE
Old 09-26-2002, 12:21 PM   #20  

Deb...What a cutie that baby is.

Sherry...Was sitting here thinking what could I make for her...Now i want you to know last wk/end they had a surprise b/day party for her and I didn't jump out of the cake. I behaved and stayed home.

My youngest sister had a hysterectomy Tues. and she Had pre-cancerous cells like my older sister ..They said they got it all and ran some tests that came back negative. They will run ca125 every so many months to keep on top of it.
This family of mine is falling apart and driving me batty.

Gayle....Your bracelets maybe nothing fancy but I love jewelery not matter what...I want one from you girlfriend.

Rainy today and suppose to rain all nite...Remanants from Isodore.

Be good and make good choices today.
Old 09-26-2002, 04:29 PM   #21  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Rain, Rain..go away!!!

It's been raining for 2 days and I think I have had enough. If I can't stay home and be lazy all day I want the sun to shine...LOL. But tomorrow is Friday, maybe it will be sunny this weekend. Hope everyone had a great day, mine was busy as usual.

Gayle...Have fun this weekend and no flirting with the drivers. Boy my mind just went crazy thinking of all your piercings....LOL

Ramona.....Hope you are feeling better today. I'm not going to complain about my hours anymore after seeing how many you work each week.

Sherry....Hope you get to come up this weekend. We need 10 or 11 hours to just sit and talk and catch up with everything. I want you to see little Jacob too. He needs your loving!!!

Dee.....Forgot to tell you yesterday ...WTG...on your weight lost. A pound is a pound is a pound...right!! Lots better than gaining, I say!

Debyj.....WTG....9 pounds is GREAT!! Do you excerise indoors when the weather is bad? I'm thinking of asking "Santa" to bring me a threadmill for Christmas. I've been good.

Shelley....I just love the banner Sherry made for you on the walking thread. Reckon if I made a goal, she would make one for me too!!

Jennelle....You sound like me, I have so many projects that I have started and it took forever to finish them. I like to paint on wood, but don't have the time or patiences anymore.

Got to start supper, it's my night to cook.

Hugs...debbie
Old 09-26-2002, 06:02 PM   #22  

Girl I have exciting news.......
I TOTALED UP MY MILEAGE for the year so far.....
TADUM......

1007 MILES

I am so proud!

Do I get my own banner Sherry???

DEE
Old 09-26-2002, 06:25 PM   #23  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Man, Dee, from Canada you could walk almost to Nashville in 1007 miles! What an accomplishment!
Old 09-27-2002, 06:43 AM   #24  

Gayle...............Have a FUN weekend at the races!!!!! Be good & leave those cute guys with the tight pants alone!!!

I'll miss ya......Take Care!!
Hugs,
Sherry
Old 09-27-2002, 07:43 AM   #25  

WOW.......1007 Miles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are AWSOME Dee!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-27-2002, 12:00 PM   #26  

Sherry-Thanks for the great banner!!!! It's so nice of you to make time in your BUSY day to think of me!!

Debbie-Jacob is such a doll!! It makes me miss seeing my twins that were born in June. I haven't even seen them in person yet!!

Dee-WOW!! That's a bunch of miles gone this year. Do you keep track on www.runnersworld.com? I do. You're making me want to see how far I've gone!

Gayle-Have a great time at the races.
Old 09-27-2002, 04:51 PM   #27  

Just wanted to pop in a wish you girls a happy weekend.
Debbie and Sherry I hope that you to get to enjoy some time together this weekend.
Jason just came by the house to pick up a few things to sell at the garage sale Ashley's family is having this weekend. He gave me a pair of garnet heart earrings. It is a pair that he had order Ashley off ebay and ended up getting doubles. He gave me a hug and told me he loved me. It has been a couple of years since he has done this. Abscence makes the heart grow fonder. Also he has volunteered to vacuum and dust the house next weekend. My home care works last day is tuesday. Our councilor said that it was up to Jay to do stuff for us so that he could begin a healing process. I am quite impressed.

Have a good one!

DEE
Old 09-27-2002, 07:59 PM   #28  

Dee---WOOHOOOO ON THAT MILEAGE GIRL!!!!

Well, it should be a nice weekend here in ole tennessee. Maybe one of our teams can win!!!

Well, i'm working tonite then off Saturday and Sunday. Talked to dh and thinking of grilling out some!!

Man, my doggies were glad to get outside!!! Mercy me it rained like a big DOG!!

everybody have a good weekend!!
Take care of yourself Arkansas girl!!

debyj
Old 09-27-2002, 08:03 PM   #29  

STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go To #57.............A New Thread Has Been Started!!!!!!!
Closed Thread