View Poll Results: How Much Do You Weigh?
Between 100-120 lbs. 0 0%
Between 120-150 lbs. 3 25.00%
Between 150-180 lbs. 2 16.67%
Between 180-200 lbs. 1 8.33%
Over 200 lbs. 6 50.00%
I have no idea! 0 0%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2002, 05:43 PM   #16  

Good Evening Ladies

First of all, Sorry I haven't posted in a couple of days.I promised that I was going to SLOW down but I've been busier then ever!!
I cleaned house today & did laundry because tomorrow Debbie & I work the Titans game.Then Monday is back to work, so I felt I HAD to get it all done today.I'm going to rest tonight!!

Ramona*****Debbie & I have planned a trip to Jacksonville,Fla. to visit with her Brother,Wife & Daughter.We really need to get away & REST and have fun!! I think our trip is planned for the last weekend of Oct. We will fly out on Friday morning & come back Sunday night.The funny thing is: I have NEVER been in an airplane and I'm SCARED TO DEATH!!But heck we all have to be brave sometimes huh??? I'm continuing to pray that your tests come out good.{{{ Hugs }}}

Jennelle***** WTG on another lb.!!! You go girl!! How many does this make? How is School going?

Shelley*****How far are you from Jacksonville? Wouldn't that be cool if it isn't far and Debbie & I could meet you???!!!

Dee*****How do you make your chicken noodle soup? I love it...especially homemade!! Do you mind sharing your recipe?

Gayle*****Do you miss hubby already? Try to rest up and be lazy while he's out of town. How much did your doll go for? I missed it. Drew is better.Thanks for asking!

Debbie*****I'm looking forward to seeing & working with you at the game tomorrow too!! I miss ya!! We can talk about our "little trip!" Reckon Wayne & Drew will starve here while I'm gone????!!!!

Carol*****Debyj*****And Vicki***** Where are you????? I miss ya!!! Please post soon!!!!!!!!

Talk to everyone later!
Hugs & Kisses

Sherry (Sher-Bear)
Old 09-21-2002, 06:45 PM   #17  

My chicken soup

chicken carksas
couple of onions
garlic cloves
couple of carrots
celery sticks
basil
parsley
salt and peper
chicken stock and chicken oxo

add everything in pot. simmer for 2-3 hours. Strain. Put chicken broth back in pot. Add chicken from carkas or a chicken breast or two. couple of carrots grated, onion chopped. Simmer 30 minutes. Add home made noodles or fresh noodles. Cook til noodles are done.

Not much of a science to this recipe just add what you like. I make many different soups when it is cool. It is my daily lunch in winter.

Hope you all have a good week end.

DEE
Old 09-22-2002, 12:01 PM   #18  

Hey Sherry & Deb....Where you going and how come you didn't invite us????

Going to an arts & crafts festival today.

Check in later

Be good
Old 09-22-2002, 01:39 PM   #19  

Sherry-I'm at least 6
hrs away from Jax. Darn!! I'd love to meet both of you in person!
Old 09-23-2002, 07:46 AM   #20  

Good Monday Mornin'

I'm STILL tired from working yesterday's game. It was sooooo hard to get up this morning!!!

I hope there are LOTS of posts when I get home.I really look forward to reading them!!

Have a great OP day everyone.I'll post tonight!

Hugs & Kisses,
Sherry (Sher-Bear)
Old 09-23-2002, 09:55 AM   #21  
Losing it!

Good Monday morning girls!!!!!!!! WHOOO-HOOO!!!!!!!!!

Deb: I am sooooo PROUD of you!!!!!!!! Great job choosing the healthy foods!!!!!!! BTW: Did your husband plant a big garden again this Summer?????

Jen: GREAT JOB ON THE WEIGHT LOSS!!!!! It seem's that WW is the plan for you!!!!

Dee: Your recipe sounds yummy!!!!!!! I make a super quick and easy soup. The recipe is called: opeining the can!!!!!!

Vickster: Did you enjoy the craft show???? I am currently working on reverse painting on glass and making glass beaded bracelets.

Sher: You will LOVE flying!!!! I was scared to death my first time!!! I dread heights and will go as far as to not walk by the rail in the mall!!!!! Scares me silly!!!! But, I just made sure to not look out the window when we were taking off, once in the air, I was okay. You will have fun!!!!! BTW: I thought your trip could possibly be to Kansas!!!!!

Shelley: It would be fantastic if you could meet Sher and Deb!!!!! I would love it if by chance one of us ended up rich!!! then we could all meet!!!! We could have a "FLOOZIE CONVENTION"!!!!!

Ramona: Did you hear back from the guy interested in your business????? Crossing my fingers for you!!!!!!

QUOTE OF THE DAY:

Inside me,
there's a thin woman
trying to get out.

But I can usually
shut the ***** up with chocolate!!!!

I hope everyone had a nice weekend and lets make it a HAPPY, HEALTHY and OP DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-23-2002, 12:22 PM   #22  

Gayle...Love to see the bracelets when your done..I am a jewlery freak...

Sherry & Deb....That is not nice that you all are going on another trip to Florida...You didn't invite me...so sad...hehehehehe.

The craft show was a delite so many ideas for Xmas.

Check in later. Nothing going on here,everything is quite.
Old 09-23-2002, 02:31 PM   #23  

Hello Girls---

I"m off the next 2 days so i can can up on the posts---

I"m still here and OP---I hate exercising though--i need to get with it!! It's absolutely gorgeous here!! i have TO WALK MY DOG TODAY, I HAVE NO EXCUSE!!!----

Deb and Sher---man, you guys will have a great time! Hope there's no hurricane there though!

later taters
peace. love, and football(even though both my teams sucked!!)
Old 09-23-2002, 03:12 PM   #24  

Hi there everyone.It's nice to see all the posts today.
Well I am the northern girl. It has been cool here the last few days. Today the high is only 50. I am keeping warm though. Got a hot flaming fire in the fire place..... the sweet smell of fall. Beef stew simmering on the stove top, and a cinnamon apple crisp baking in the oven. Now all I need to do is get a whole wheat dough going for hot fresh buns. And it is all on program.

Debyj sure is nice to have a few days off. Do you have any plans?

Sherry and Debbie you girls will have a great time. I think it is wonderful that you can have a week-end away. Debbie it will be nice for you to see your brother and his family too. Great job staying on program. Now all you need to do is get walking with us. Sherry the message you left this morning sure encouraged me to post. I think it worked for everyone else too.

Vicki what kind of crafts will you be doing this year for christmas? I love craft shows. We usually do some crafts too for christmas as gifts.

Gayle what is reverse painting on glass. Is it kind of like glass etching. What are you doing it on. Did you try making the points bracelets?

Shelley gee that it is too bad that Sherry and Debbie will be that far away. Is there a chance that you guys might be able to meet half way?

Ramona when wil you get the results back from your test? I just want to let you know that you are in my prayers.

Jennelle way to go on the weight loss. I will be going to weight watchers tomorrow.

One more thing I wanted to share with you all. Yesterday we had Jason and Ashley down for brunch. Things went well and there wasn't to much uncomfortable silence. I think time will heal everything. We are not planning on taking him back but would like to help him find a place to live. He is not ready to look yet but I know that Ashley's parent won't keep him indefinitely. One step at a time. Now to see if he will come back to the meeting tuesday.

Hope everyone has a nice day.

DEE
Old 09-23-2002, 04:54 PM   #25  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Hey all you busy Floozies!!

Sherry will be so happy when she gets home and sees all the posts...WTG!!
Ok...Today is day 8 and I still am staying 100% OP. But on my first day I made a promise to myself...I said I wasn't going to do it, and day 2 and 3 I still was promising myself....No way will I do it this time. so all last week I really didn't think about it much until yesterday, had to give myself a good talking to. but decided ....I'm not going to do it this time!!!! But woke up this morning and guess what I did. I DID IT!!!!!!!. I WEIGHED MYSELF!!!! SO GLAD I DID TOO......I LOST 3 POUNDS LAST WEEK!!!! So much for promising myself anything...LOL

Dee.....It was alot cooler here today too. I love this weather, seems I have no excuse now for starting that walking program.

Sherry....Thanks for watching me so close yesterday. Thought she was going to slap that plate out of my hands...LOL I'm so excited about our trip, maybe I can lose 10 or 12 pounds before then. I may buy myself something new and not in the plus department.

Jennelle....WTG on the weigh lost. How is school going this year?

Gayle.....We did have a big garden this year but it's all gone now. We planted corn but it didn't do any good, it was too dry. But I sure got my fill of tomatoes.

Debyj.....Did you watch any of the game yesterday, I almost cried. And UT lost too, makes me so mad. I wish I was off for the next two days, have fun and get some rest.

Ramona....Please post and tell us the results of your tests when you get them back. Have you hear anything else about selling your business?

Well, I need to start supper and I feel it will be an early night for me. I've got some of that left over tired from yesterday.

Hugs...debbie
Old 09-23-2002, 09:12 PM   #26  

Hooowdy!!

First of all.........."Happy 1st day of FALL!"
It was very cool here this morning BUT warmed up fast!!

Wow...It was nice to come home & read so many posts! Sounds like everyone is doing great!

Debbie,
WTG on staying OP for 8 days so far!!! So proud of you! Also, Weigh To Go on loozing 3 lbs.!!!!! YOU GO GIRL!! See...aren't you so happy that I knocked that noodle off your plate yesterday!! Keep being strong.....it will pay off!!

Gayle,
What ya doing while hubby is gone? When does he come home? I didn't realize you were a lady of many talents! I would love to see the things you make.What exactly is reverse painting? That blew right over my head! Instead of going to work, maybe you could make & sell these things???!!!

Dee,
I glad that you had Jason & Ashley over for dinner.I know it must be very tough for you right now but stay "tough!" One of these days, he'll look back & realize that this was the best thing for him. Tough love is rough but it sure grows them up.Everything will work out....don't worry! (We're here for you!!)

Vicki,
Are you one of those people who shop early for Christmas? I'm usually the one still shopping on Christmas Eve! I love to going to craft shows!! I wished I had the talent to look at something & come home and make it!! I bet you'll make something real special for MIL!!!

Ramona,
Have you sold the business and ran away to Bahama's????? I miss you!! Get in here fast & post!!!!! Have you got your results yet from the Dr.??

Debyj,
Rats!!!!! Both our teams lost this weekend!!! The poor VOLS & the Titans!!!! What happened to them?????? Enjoy your days off! Do something FUN!!!!

Shelley,
I'm going to win the lotto and bring all the floozies together!!!! Be thinking of a great place to meet!!!! Wouldn't that be a blast to all be together for a weekend?! Hey, I wished you were closer to Jacksonville so we could get together!

Jennelle,
Where are you? Oh, I bet you are relaxing from a tough day at School drinking MARGARITAS!!!!!! : Post soon!!!

Later Everyone!!
Love ya'll,
Sherry (Sher-Bear)

Last edited by Sherry; 09-23-2002 at 09:21 PM.
Old 09-23-2002, 09:34 PM   #27  

Here's a funny joke that Debbie sent me.I wanted to share it with you:

The other day I went up to a local Christian bookstore and saw a honk if you love Jesus bumper sticker.

I was feeling particularly sassy that day because I had just come from a thrilling choir performance, followed by a thunderous prayer meeting, so I bought the sticker and put in on my bumper.

I was stopped at a red light at a busy intersection, just lost in thought about the Lord and how good He is and I didn't notice that the light had changed.

It is a good thing someone else loves Jesus because if he hadn't honked, I'd never have noticed.

I found that LOTS of people love Jesus. Why, while I was sitting there, the guy behind started honking like crazy, and when he leaned out of his window and screamed, "for the love of God, GO! GO!" What an exuberant cheerleader he was for Jesus.

Everyone started honking! I just leaned out of my window and started waving and smiling at all these loving people.

I even honked my horn a few times to share in the love. There must have been a man from Florida back there because I heard him yelling something about a sunny beach...

I saw another guy waving in a funny way with only his middle finger stuck up in the air. When I asked my teenage grandson in the back seat what that meant, he said that it was probably a Hawaiian good luck sign or something.

Well, I've never met anyone from Hawaii, so I leaned out the window and gave him the good luck sign back.

My grandson burst out laughing, why even he was enjoying this religious experience.

A couple of the people were so caught up in the joy of the moment that they got out of their cars and started walking towards me.

I bet they wanted to pray or ask what church I attended, but this is when I noticed the light had changed.

So, I waved to all my sisters and brothers grinning, and drove on through the intersection.

I noticed I was the only car that got through the intersection before the light changed again and I felt kind of sad that I had to leave them after all the love we had shared, so I slowed the car down, leaned out of
the window and gave them all the Hawaiian good luck sign one last time as I drove away.

Praise the Lord for such wonderful folks!
Old 09-23-2002, 09:41 PM   #28  

STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go To #56.............A New Thread Has Been Started!!!!!!
Closed Thread