Old 09-25-2010, 09:01 AM   #466  
your calories are showing

S/C/G: 286/healthy&fit

Height: 5'5ish

eh..granny's wake was yesterday night and it got to me..so i binged all night and i feel terrible about it now..im thinking about fasting today.everyone in my fam is telln me im tiny now,im never recognized anymore( a good thing!) and even this dude who i met in class called me slim when i told him im trying to lose weight lol.im definitely not in a rush to loose the last 10lbs cuz im somewhat satisfied at my current size(its just the back rolls n tummy i hate)..im actually getting tired of loosing weight lol but my goal is to get to goal before thanksgiving..my maintained range will be from 140-145ish

here's a pic i found that shows my face difference(not the most flattering pics btw lol)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2d8qdg9.jpg (53.3 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg 2cmujhs.jpg (30.6 KB, 22 views)

Last edited by Brit; 09-25-2010 at 09:25 AM.
Brit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 07:28 PM   #467  
No more +sizes

Height: 5'4"

Brit - I know how it can be when you have to say goodbye permanently but it will get better. You were so cute before and now you look fabulous!!
Cake - Congrats on the paid classes. Have FUN and wear them out!!
Matilda - Keep up the great work. Don't let the weekend be an excuse to go backwards. You got this girl!!!
Slim -

I got a treadmill at a garage sale for $50. It is so cool. If you lift the part you walk on there is a weight bench that you let down. When you let the bench down there are some upper body, arm and ab workouts posted on there. It came in with some weights: 2,4,6 pounds (2 of each. I will be working out after dinner or after the baby goes to bed. I can actually workout before I go to work in the mornings. Yes I'm stoked!!
jigglefree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 05:59 PM   #468  
We make our happiness...

S/C/G: 209/207/120

Height: 5'6

Hey Ladies... so I am new here and I am looking for some support... I am 207 and I would like to be 120-130 .... I am going to try some kind of new exercise and i have been watching my calories ... I see you all and the progress throughout the threads and it is wonderful... has any one tried weight watchers online? I keep seeing it and wondering if it works. I have to admit I am an emotional eater. I have challenged myself to be back in the weight range that I was in my 20's which wasn't too long ago. I am wondering were everyone got those ticker things from? I need to get one to add to my profile and see what goals I can put to work. I love the 5lb goal icons as it tells the voyage and the hard work it takes to take off those 5 lbs... Life is funny because I just want to be able to get a new job and look like dynamite... It is weird but in my field you get much better positions when you are a normal weight as there are a lot of presentations you have and corporate meetings ... people respond better ... or maybe I just put out a better vibe... that is probably it... but in any case I need to do this for myself... I lost a lot last year but gained it back... slowly but I did so here I go again ----for the last and final time to be true to myself
KCWingz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 12:12 PM   #469  
pleasantly plump from '82

S/C/G: 208/ticker/155

Height: 5'9

Hi KCWingz! You can find the ticker information in the user control panel (upper right corner of your screen) under Edit Signature. I've gained and lost the same 50lbs about 4 times so I know it can be an uphill battle. I am trying to loose for good this time (i'm on Weight Watchers!). Do you have a plan yet?

S.A.L
sal27253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 03:38 AM   #470  
We make our happiness...

Yes, I have been counting calories... I am not going to do what I have in the past and deprive myself of the things I really like. I am just going to off set those calories or make up for them.. yesterday I ate a taco and some cheese dip and that was my in take for the day... I had a 100 cal protein shake for breakfast... i guess it's kinda like WW...
Old 09-28-2010, 07:54 AM   #471  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

Man I am feeling extra gangsta today after running nearly 5 miles in the pouring rain! It was freaking awesome. I didn't want to do my run at first because I didn't want to get rained out, but it turned out to be one of my better runs....NOT TO MENTION I HAD A BLAST!!

KCWingz- We are glad to have you. And we ALL know where you are coming from. You will be achieving all the goals you wish and looking great while doing it no time. S/N: About your ticker, you have a certain amount of days you have been a member plus a certain amt of posts before they allow you have one. Sooooo just keep posting your progress and you will have one before you know it!

sal - I am WWs as well. How long have you been on the plan?

Brit - What a difference!! You look so awesome! You are trully inspiring. Im sorry to hear of your Granny. (((hugz)))

Jiggle - Awesome on the great treadmill deal! That is gonna be so handy this winter and thru the rain. Aw lawd you gonna be a six come Novembers end!!! lol
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 12:16 PM   #472  

Hi KCWingz, WW is a lot like calorie counting you just take into account fat and fiber as well as the calories. It helps you to include the healthy foods and not just focus on a caloric bottom line. It can be pricey though so waiting to see if counting calories works is definitely a good plan.

Hi CakeBatter (I like cake too!), so I started WW at Work on 8-31-2010 so this is my first go at it. Luckily my Job reimburses us if we attend all of the meetings. So far I'm losing very slowly (~1lb a week) but the leader says that's better than fast weightloss. I am really really trying to embrace the new way of eating but some days I definitely want to order an 18pt burger with french fries.

S.A.L.
Old 09-28-2010, 12:55 PM   #473  
I luv my curves

S/C/G: 255/ticker/180

Height: 5'1 3/4

Brit- nice change! You look very nice to me all of your hard work paid off as far as im concerned

Jiggle- treadmills are great, I use it at least once a week especially when I have a great book to read!

KC- welcome, and one day at a time small doable changes turn into habits. YOU CAN DO IT!

Sal- welcome and hello!

cake- nice work lady! You are doing some great things

I hit a new low today 227.4 just trucking along. Its amazing how staying op will shed lbs like never before. My goal of 199 come end year is reachable!!!
Matilda08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 01:50 PM   #474  

SAL- NO WAY!! that's my bday. and i started that same day two years ago!!! How cool!!
Old 09-28-2010, 05:44 PM   #475  

Cake: Really? You are still oncourse 2 years down the road!!! Now THAT is pretty cool I tend to fall off the wagon pretty easily so I am really (really! really!) going to try to make lifestyle changes that I can maintain this time around. I started exercising too-Zumba 3 times a week. So far so good.
Old 09-29-2010, 09:03 AM   #476  
I luv my curves

S/C/G: 255/ticker/180

Height: 5'1 3/4

Hello ladies!!!!

Hit a new low today 226.0 WHOOOOHOOOOO!!!
Matilda08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 09:45 AM   #477  
We make our happiness...

you go matlida!!! that rocks!! I got on the scales today and weighted 208 i think its TOM coming to reak havoc on me..lol I was thinking of joining the y but i just don't want to get discouraged because i beat myself up if i don't do it...
Old 09-29-2010, 11:08 AM   #478  
your calories are showing

S/C/G: 286/healthy&fit

Height: 5'5ish

congrats matilda!

ive been on plan and dipped down my calorie intake to make up for my weekend binge..scale showed 156.6 today..next official weigh in is saturday..i plan to be at least back to my ticker weight by then..so i will check back in with you ladies then!

Last edited by Brit; 09-29-2010 at 11:12 AM.
Brit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 12:06 PM   #479  

Man I had a blast in class yesterday!!! We had such a good workout. I love my ladies I really do. Anyway. My eating ahs been on plan for the most part i have strayed a tad bit but not enough to fall off.

SAL- Good luck and congrats for making the decision to make a lifestyle change. I have been on WWs for two years. I have lost slowly but its is/was all worth it. I have changed my life in so many ways, physically, mentally and now I am helping others achieve those goals. Best decision I ever made.

Matilda- Who's Awesome?! Matilda's Awesome! *high five* WTG. You are doing the dam thang!

KCWingz- I am NEVER excited to see TOM. I always go up a bit. I know it will away but I still hate it

JIggle /Brit
Old 09-29-2010, 12:08 PM   #480  

Also Sal - I think that I should add that I had 3 vacays during those two years and a lifechanging situation (for the worse) so I have been up and down and that also contributed to my slowness. So yea lots of flubs. haha