3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Back in Kindergarten #88 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/199611-back-kindergarten-88-a.html)

suetalks 05-18-2010 10:46 AM

Yay Sassy and Cristina on the losses....
Susan..have a wonderful time.

I am off to the store this morning and then will iron this afternoon. Basically a sucky day!

jules1216 05-19-2010 09:34 AM

Congrats to Sassy & Cristina on the losses!!

Happy Belated bday to Cristina!!

Quickee for me to keep everyone posted. Mom's back at the hospital with pnuemonia in both lungs, she is getting to the point where she will be sedated until the end.

suetalks 05-19-2010 11:22 AM

Jules- I am so sorry to hear that. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

jules1216 05-19-2010 07:13 PM

Sue--its been a very long hard road and at this point there is no quality of life...she saw both great grandsons on Saturday and went downhill fast..I really think she was waiting to see baby Ashton

FrouFrou 05-19-2010 08:03 PM

Thank you ladies!

JULES...so sorry to hear about your mom, lots of hugs to you and yours. :hug:

HIYA SUE :wave:

we are pretty much having sucky weather here...didn't stop me from walking though. that is the great thing about the mall...pulled close enough to the door that daughter and baby could get out and not get wet. I didn't get too wet but didn't really care...I was going to get that walk in, lol. Other than that not much going on...staying busy running around to kids games, still 3 more this week. I am passing on the two tomorrow because they are just too far to go to 3 or 4 times a week...about 45 miles round trip. Anyway...going to go take a shower before I fix dinner so...have a good rest of the week.

Sassy_Chick 05-19-2010 11:48 PM

Hola Ladies!

Hello Ladies! :wave:

I am finally feeling good. My back has been killing me for days! But regardless I still walk or workout. I tried to do 2 miles again today but my legs just wouldn't let me, so just did the 1 mile W.A.T.P. ;)

Cristina -- WTG on the loss! Thanks yeah makes me sick how fast men can lose weight. lol. Also my mil is the same exact way. She can lose 30 pounds like nothing. Make me puke. :barf: Meanwhile my fil and I chug along at a snails :snail: pace unless we get sick. I walk everyday or work out everyday no matter what. I do it inside. HA. But sometimes it is enjoyable to get out and walk about too. ;)

Sue -- Thanks and Big :hug:

Jules -- Big Giant :hug: sorry to hear about your mom. It is so tough to see them go through such a difficult time. :hug:

BIG :hug: to everybody who needs them right now!!!

Sassy_Chick 05-21-2010 12:43 AM

Hola Chickies!

Guess everybody is busy! I was too today. Was out and about. My LEGS are SO sore from walking all over today but I still managed to do 1 mile on W.A.T.P. ;)

My mom is coming tomorrow. Her bday is Sunday. I am making her my spaghetti, healthy version on Sat. ;)

Oh and I have a test for a job on Tuesday!!! Its for a Real Estate Co. doing "Mail Prep" which I guess prepping the mail outs for their co. But there is this hour long test with Vocabulary, Math, Business, Microsoft Word & Excel that I have to take. So I hope I can pass it! But all I can do is my best. :) Wish me luck please as I will definitely need it!

Well I hope you all have a wonderful night!

:hug:

suetalks 05-21-2010 12:51 PM

Sassy- You are doing really well...keep it up. And good luck on the job test.

Cristina- We had the sucky weather too...but now it is going to turn HOT quickly. I don't like HOT, but at least it will be sunny instead of gray. Actually, I find something to complain about in any weather...LOL.

Jules- I am so sorry to hear about your mother being un-responsive. You may be right that she was just waiting to see Ashton. Now she is in no pain and giving you all time to ease into the idea of her passing. She is a strong lady that's for sure. Now she is helping you all to be strong. My thoughts will continue to be with you, as too, my prayers.

Not too much going on here. I am making beef sticks today, have them in the oven. I am doing a cheese and meat tray tomorrow as Mason's mommy is graduating. DD is having her open house and mom and I are helping. There is a young lady with determination. We are proud of her. She has been an excellent mommy, worked and gone to school. And she is in the top 10% of her class. All this with little help from my grandson. He is just not as mature as she is and won't put out the effort she does. I am disappointed, but still hanging onto the hope that he grows up. She is planning to go on for higher education...so I wish her well with that.

Wishing you all a great week-end and Susan...have fun. I am enjoying the pictures of your trip! Great fun!

Congrats to those who are losing and keeping up with the exercising. I am not losing...but trying to keep active.

jules1216 05-22-2010 11:42 AM

Mom passed last night around 11, my brother was with her. He said her breathing sounded funny and he went over and kissed her and talked to her and she took her last breath. My emotions are so mixed up right now....I'm glad she basically just went to sleep and was feeling no pain but even though I knew it was coming, I was definitely not ready to lose her.

Sassy_Chick 05-22-2010 03:04 PM

Just a quickie........

First my deepest sympathies to you Jules and your family, so sorry Hon for your loss. I can empathize with you as that is how I felt when my step dad died. Its a mixture of feelings, your glad they are no longer suffering, but still very sad because it was too soon for them to go and you miss them so. BIG SUPER GIANT :hug: :grouphug:

http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/...jhyflfzwu7.gif

and I found this and loved it:

http://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/...qrndehpvww.jpg

Secondly, here is my quote from Facebook, "All I need to know I learned in kindergarten. Share. Play fair. Don't lie. Say you're sorry. Clean up your own mess. Hold hands & stick together." ~R. Fulghum and never thought about until Jules responded but it does apply to our little group here so I figured I'd share! :)

Big :hug: to those who need it right now!

suetalks 05-24-2010 08:26 AM

Good beginning to the week for you all...
am off to an early dentist appt. so I will pop in later. Looks like it is going to be a beautiful day weather-wise, but I am not feeling too well.
We will see!

Sassy_Chick 05-24-2010 01:47 PM

Afternoon Ladies! :sunny:

I WI today, lost 1 pound. Well at least its a loss and not a gain! ;) I was amazed because since my mom was in town I didn't exactly eat the healthiest. I've been feeling really crappy too. But I still do my W.A.T.P infact yesterday I did 2 miles. I felt like I had too to make up for the crapola I've been eating. I am gonna try to do 2 again today if I ever stop feeling nauseous. :barf:

Hi Sue -- Hope your dentist appt went well. Its a nice day here as well, I am not feeling well either.

Update: Did my 1 mile was just too pooped today to do 2, so maybe I'll try for another mile later but at least I got one done! :D

Big :hug:

suetalks 05-25-2010 10:43 AM

Jules- I thought I added a sympathy post here as well as FB, but I don't see it. I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Praying for your strength in the coming days and weeks. I don't think one can ever be totally prepared to lose a mother or any loved one. You are blessed with wonderful memories and a great family to help you through. Hugs and love to you all.

suetalks 05-25-2010 10:50 AM

I cleaned the bird feeders and the bird bath before I even had coffee this morning. Thought I better get out there before it got hot. It was very warm and humid yesterday...more coming all week. I hate cold and I hate Hot...I want mild..LOL. Just gonna clean bathrooms and floors today...nothing exciting. Got laundry done and beds changed yesterday. I even washed comforters...so it took all day. :)
The graduation open house went well..then Sunday I watched Mason for a short time. He was running a fever and not feeling well at all. Poor little guy...he smiles even then. He had a virus according to his Dr. Anyway, I got to hold and cuddle him until he slept. Such a sweetie.

Nothing going on in my life.....yardwork, tending flowers and birds. LOL... Call me the nutty bird lady.

My weight is UP there again....gotta get busy.

Congrats to the LOSERS! (only here can LOSER be a good thing....lol)

Sassy_Chick 05-25-2010 04:10 PM

Hi Ya.

Well my testing for the mail prep job at the Realtor place has been canceled. She emailed me saying she would email me when and if they reschedule. That makes me think there won't be another testing, but I guess you never know.

Kinda a disappointment and relief all at the same time! HA. I hate taking tests but who likes them? lol. Anywho back to the ole looking for a job. Not that I ever stopped even with this because there was no guarantee that I would have passed it.

So I need to go do my walking but I don't really want too. My back is aching and just not feeling the greatest. But I know I should at least go and do my 1 mile. I was thinking of going outside and walking but WOW is it HOT! So thats a definite no. lol.

Sue -- I love flowers and birds too. Only I have a black thumb so all the flowers I have at the house were already here. I can't take credit for them. HA. But I do love birds and squirrels too, I know some people are anti squirrel but I'm both. I have two feeders one in back for the birds and one in front for the squirrels so I'm the crazy squirrel and bird and wannabe flower lady. HA! Glad the Graduation open house went well. Sorry to hear about little Mason not feeling well. My bff little girl is sick too, has ear infection and she is not too happy that is for sure. Poor little thing. Can't make her happy no matter what you do.

Big :hug: Everybody!