3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Back in Kindergarten #88 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/199611-back-kindergarten-88-a.html)

jules1216 05-04-2010 08:02 AM

Hi All....baby AShton Spencer sure is giving his mom fits...midwife sent them to the hospital yesterday only to have them go home. I am on my way to take them now to the office to be checked...shes been having the braxton hicks for days...they get real close and just stop.

Took Dominic to the circus last night..he loved it!!

Hope everyone has a great day!!

Sassy_Chick 05-04-2010 11:25 AM

Good Beautiful Morning to Ya!

Good Beautiful Morning All! :sunny:

Well I weighed in this morning because I completely forgot about it yesterday and guess what????? I have lost 8 pounds so far! And its only been about a week! Woo-Hoo! :woohoo: Guess this diet + exercise thing really does work if you actually DO IT and stick to it! :D

Sue -- WTG on the 2 miles! :D I tried to do 2 miles on my WATP this morning but just am not ready for it yet. So I did the 1 mile as usual. ;) Sorry to hear your feeling depressed. Big :hug:

Suzy Q -- Thanks and this morning it was normal as well -- only 107! ;)

Jules -- Hopefully she will have him soon! Glad that Dominic had fun at the Circus! Also if your wanting to go into the medical field if you wanna do Healthcare Administration, all you need is one 6 week course through a vocational school, here its Great Oaks, for that. That is what I plan on doing once we get the money. DH talked to the girls he works with and that is what they did. But if you want to do Medical Assisting or Pharmacy Tech that you will need a degree for, just be sure its through a reputable school because my school that I WAS going too, that was their problem, once you got to the externship, nobody would let you do it because they didn't have any partnership with the school. There is one girl who went to college at my school for Pharmacy Tech and went through the whole program and could not get an externship so therefore could not get a degree. A bit waste of time and money. A good idea is to call up a few places that you would like to work at and ask them what Colleges they work with. Just a thought, Good Luck and you can do it!! ;)

Big :hug: to everybody!

Mom2Gaby 05-04-2010 11:40 AM

Jules - can't they induce?? Impatient here in Oregon! I was always induced, doctors didn't seem to want to be bothered at odd hours. Rach was 7pmish.Becky 2pm ,and Gaby 11pm. anyway, hope all goes well.

Sassy - Bravo to 8 pounds! I bet that feels great. :carrot::dance::cheer2:

Still hovering at 159,some teases at 158.4 a few days ago. Ate some sourdough bread w/ hummus last night for a snack. Picked up my new glasses. I like them but now I remember what a pain glasses can be because I can't see when I am putting on make up but I think I will give contacts a rest for awhile.

anyway, off to work!! Joy:mad:

Sassy_Chick 05-04-2010 12:35 PM

Hi Suzy Q!

Yes it FEELS AWESOME! To just think I just eat right and exercise and VOLA! It works! Go figure. lol. Just have to stick with it! ;) But its great to see results so soon! I was maybe expecting a couple of pounds, but 8 is great! HA!

Oh yes I know what ya mean about not being able to see to put on make up. That was until my bff gave me a make-up mirror one year for Christmas! :D One side even magnifies! ;) Would love to see your new glasses chica! ;)

Have a Great Day at work or TRY too! Oh I think I forgot to mention that I have an interview on Thursday. Nothing too glamorous, its with a local grocery store, but work is work! lol. Plus I worked there before a LONG time ago and its a pretty good co. to work for. Also got a call on another application too, they needed more info. So keep :crossed: pls!

:hug:

FrouFrou 05-05-2010 02:43 AM

Good grief, miss a couple of days and you ladies get chatty :) Good to see all the posts!

I will try to come back tomorrow, er, rather later today to chat more. For now, just wanted to stop by and say HI :wave:

Take care and have a great day!

suetalks 05-05-2010 10:29 AM

Good morning so far...3 mile bike ride, breakfast of a banana and fat free wheat toast w/light margarine.
I am going to count calorie on Fitday again. Channel my blah and depressed feelings into something good...can't get over them...just need to ignore them. One thing about it, you can not be feeling blue while riding...too much loveliness out there with flowers blooming and the smell of lilacs in the air.

Off to shower and go to the store........

Mom2Gaby 05-05-2010 12:07 PM

Morning -

I have gross rashes on my hand, I'm in heaven itching them. Chemicals from work? Ick.

Cristina - thanks for the mail, that was nice to get after a long day at work.....nice change from bills. haha.

Sassy - a grocery store might be fun, and you get paid and its work....can't beat that. I would like a change right about now myself. I'll get RockMan to take a pic of the new glasses when I get to Hawaii.

Sue - I know I asked this before but what kind of bike do you have?? I was going to borrow a bike in Hawaii and ride around, that sounds nice to me.

I have to go stock up on salads stuff again. I had the worse reaction w/ that cod I ate.....so full of air. lol I was telling Beck that last night and she said "too much information mom".....anyway, it is sunny & a day off....so I better make the most of my time before I have to get Gabster.

:wave: chat later.

jules1216 05-05-2010 01:26 PM

real quick update 25 hours and STILL no baby..they "induced" yesterday by giving her a something that would soften her cervic....her water broke around midnight and got an epidural around 3....not sure what these midwives are doing...ready do go raise some ruckus.....

Sassy_Chick 05-05-2010 01:30 PM

Good Afternoon!

Good Afternoon Ladies!

Ok today I thought to myself, "I'm bored with doing the W.A.T.P (Walking Away The Pounds) DVD and the treadmill so I decided to check out Exercise Tv On demand on our cable and saw 10 Minute Cardio Blast! I thought AH-HA! PERFECT! How hard could 10 measly minutes be??!! HA!!!!!!!!!!! That lady is NUTS!!!!!!!! I felt like I was gonna have heart failure and I didn't even get to 10 minutes!!!!!!! HOLY CANAOLI! LOL! :faint:

Ok just had to share! lol

Cristina -- Hi Ya! Yup we've been a little bit chatty here. lol. Come back and join us when you can!

Sue -- Thats Great! WTG on the 3 miles! :hug: Getting outside in the sunshine :sunny: and seeing all those lovely flowers bloom always makes me :) and :sp: lol. All I've been doing all morning long is sneezing my fool head off! And I even closed the windows AND took my allergy meds! UGH! lol. How many calories do we burn sneezing??? lol. I think I need to get outside and walk. (Don't have a bike, YET!)

Suzy Q -- Yeah can never argue with getting paid! HA! So tomorrow is my interview with the grocery store. So I am hoping I get it and can start ASAP! :D A good salad sounds good. ;) Also speaking of bikes, if I get the job at the grocery store and get some $$ and we get ahead a bit, I'm gonna buy me a bike and then I can RIDE to work its only 2.1 miles away!! ;)

Oh here is a little fun link that you all might enjoy, its "The Most Accurate Calories Burned Estimator" but they do not have sneezing down! lol. But at least according to that site that little bit of intense exercise I did burned about 76 calories! WOOHOO! :woohoo:

Big :hug:

Mom2Gaby 05-05-2010 04:58 PM

Jules- I hate midwives. I had one w/ Rebecca and it was the longest delivery. She wanted me to do it natural and f her. The fastest was Rach, she had a doctor from India, that lady wanted to keep her dinner date w/ her husband, so she stretched me and doped me up and presto...Rach came in record time. Gaby was ok,fast and pretty much painless.
But ya.....go raise some rukus. We want the cutie here already. :D

Sassy- I sent my resume to a property management postion today, back in PDX and close to the ex, just for a lark. It is part time and I would have to get a *day job* because this would only give housing but.... whatever, housing is worth a lot. Tired of working w/ drips and getting rashes all over me. lol Good luck on the job interview!!

jules1216 05-06-2010 06:18 AM

baby made it 3:36 pm on 5/5/10. Ryan freaked out, a little the cord was around his neck and he was blue..they rushed him out due to him not breathing well...Tonia spiked a fever and he is on some fluids and an antibiotic...they are really upset he's not in the room with them. They can go see him at any time....its hard...

Mom2Gaby 05-06-2010 12:29 PM

http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/w...ats/header.jpg

Congrats & Hugs to you Jules :)

Mom2Gaby 05-06-2010 12:36 PM

Jules- so happy the baby is here, sorry it was a scary arrival. Hope everyone is doing well. Congrats again!:hug:

I need to get to work. Had some yummy cod for dinner w/ veggies. I also bought some more hummus, love that stuff. Scale was 160 this morning, thinking of going on a fast........for like a week. lol
anyway- chat later
:wave:

Sassy_Chick 05-06-2010 12:46 PM

CONGRATS JULIE!! :congrat: :bb:

http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub...bu2sgab7aq.gif

I hope MaMa and Baby are doing well!! :hug:

Suzy Q -- GOOD LUCK to you as well! http://dl3.glitter-graphics.net/pub/...v7ggygytz3.gif That's awesome I really hope you get it! :D Thanks for the GL! My interview is in 1 hr and 15 min. Lets hope it brings GOOD NEWS! ;)

Well I did my W.A.T.P this morning, 1 mile. But my poor little legs are pooped. I couldn't do it with as much intensity today. :( But I still did it. ;) Also yesterday I walked with my bff. I think I'm gonna find an upper body workout to alternate so my legs don't get so tired. I was in EXTREME pain last night. I took some ibprophens at bedtime and they seemed to help but WOW. But I know I'm doing good. I keep working out EVERYDAY because I know me and if I don't do it EVERYDAY then I just won't do it. So I do it like brushing my teeth or showering daily, I workout daily so its a part of my day. I think that works the best for me. Just need to find ways to change it up so I'm not doing the same thing every day!

Also came home from walking with my bff yesterday and someone or something had pulled off a stem off of my rosebush. Like a whole entire piece of it! :mad: I still have some left on it, but man that IRKED ME!!!!!!!!!! It was fine before I left because I walk right past it going to my car. Then in that short amount of time (like a couple hours) someone or something did that! GRRRR!!!!!!!! Anywho.......I'm off to jump in the shower! Please keep all your crossables crossed :crossed: for me PLEASE! THANK YOU!!! :D

BIG :hug:

suetalks 05-06-2010 01:05 PM

Jules- Congrats! Sorry things got scary for the kids...but hopefully everything is ok.
Have fun with the new baby boy!

Just getting ready to go try to ride the bike. I had leg spasms in bed last night, so don't know how my legs will react.I will check back later and let you know....