Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2002, 05:29 AM   #1  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Default Pregnant and Staying Fit Sept/Oct

Anyone around???I am now at 25 weeks and will know tomorrow how much I have gained...Sorry I dont post too often but I do read on occasion..Hope everyone is doing great....
RR
EDD12/23/02
Old 09-14-2002, 04:17 AM   #2  

Hey, I am still here! I am almost to week 35, and I cannot wait to have this baby! I swear she feels like she weighs 50lbs sometimes! I wonder if I would be so achy and crabby if I had started out at a better weight?!?! Thank heavens we continued to walk almost daily. I am sure I would feel worse if I had just sat all the time. I had a teacher in high school who jogged everyday durning her pregnancy, including the day she gave birth. I have no idea how she managed that! Even going over bumps in the car is painful, the thought of running just makes me hurt!
I am getting really excited about having her. I can't wait to bring her home. Of course, sometimes I get so nervous that I hope she stays in there forever! My dr doesn't seem to think I will make it to Oct 19, she told me I just needed to keep her until Sept 21, and she will be considered full term. So, I am hoping to have her before the end of Sept. She has already dropped and sometimes it feels like she is trying to push her way out.
As far as my weight goes, I have gained about 40 lbs. Way more then I was hoping for, but my blood sugar is fine and my blood pressure has actually gone down at my last few visits, so I really can't complain. They could not get an accurate weight on me at my last appt, I had been weighing in around 274 (my heaviest ever!) but this time the scale wouldn't balance, the closest they could get to keeping it balanced was at 268, and I highly doubt that I have lost weight. When she dropped, I was able to eat, and it took several days of pigging out before I realized that I needed to watch it again. But, I go again on Monday, and maybe they will have had them fixed by then. I guess we'll see.

How are you doing? Are you feeling the 2nd trimester energy yet? It took me a while into the 2nd to really start feeling better. So if your still feeling tired and down, don't fret, you still have plenty of time to start feeling really good! I hope things are going well.

Nicole
Old 10-14-2002, 07:38 AM   #3  

Just to let you girls know that my baby girl Josephine arrived on 24 September - a day before her EDD. She'll be three weeks tomorrow! I've only lost 24 of the 44 I gained so far, but have been pretty sick with the flu and mastitis twice and thrush, I'm recovering now I think, so that's good!

A newborn and a toddler (18 months tomorrow) is pretty exhausting I must say, but I love them both so much. Having two kids is lovely.

I'll check back in a few days, meanwhile how are you RoadRunner? And I know what you mean Nicole - I got so big this pregnancy, my tummy was way out there and all the bumps in th car, ouch! And good on you for walking. I'd go to work, come home and deal with #1 and collapse. No wonder I got so fat! lol
Sam
183/159/132
Old 10-22-2002, 09:47 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 200/200/125

Height: 5'4"

Congrats on your baby girl, Dreamer!

I've never posted on this thread before.. it seems pretty quiet most of the time Thought I'd share though... I am 27 weeks tomorrow, due January 23, 2003! So far I have gained about 28 pounds.. Ouch! I'm hoping to get through the next 13 weeks with no more than 9-10 more gained! With my last pregnancy I actually lost a pound or two in the last month, so hopefully this is possible! And, I will hold out hope until its proven otherwise Of course, with my last I only gained a total of 24 also...

Anyway, thats my stats ... if anyone is around still, I'd love to chat some more

Christine
EDD 1/23/03
Old 10-22-2002, 01:35 PM   #5  
Mom to 2 beautiful girls!

HI everyone, I haven't posted here in 2 years. That is when my first child was born. Now I am almost 12 weeks into my second PG. My first one was a piece of cake. No problems except a bladder infection at 37 weeks. This one is giving me a run for my money. I just know it is a boy!!! I spot every once in awhile, but it is just a little bit and not for very long. I also have a lot more aches and pains, but I think that is from having a toddler to chase. My daughter will be 2 next week!!!

I'll check in later to see if anyone else posts here!
Old 10-26-2002, 09:25 AM   #6  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Helloo!!!!
I am now at 33 weeks and counting down!!! I have gained a total of 11 lbs since being diagnosed with Gest Diabetes and following a strict diet....I actually feel better now that I am dieting!!!SHe weighs 4 and 1/2 lbs and all of that is on the bladder....Not in the mood to excercise too much since I have to pee every 5 minutes, Congrats on the births!!!!!
RR
Closed Thread