Old 03-24-2010, 02:11 AM   #46  
On My Way To Skinny

S/C/G: 239/239/130

Height: 5'5.5"

Hello,
Im glad to here you doing well too. Well my daughter went back to college. Now I can focus again.. Oh I am so going to try that smoothie, do you find all the ingredients at the grocery store? Wow congrats on 10.5 loss thats great.. Well talk to ya soon I should be here most day now. Bye for now.. Linda
MyJourney2Slim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 12:15 PM   #47  
Headed for ONEderland

S/C/G: 253/242.5/199<--for now

Height: 5'6"

I think you can find some of the ingredients at the grocery store like wheat germ... but I went to my local health food store and bought it all there.

Seems spring is certainly getting busy.. everyone coming out of hibernation. My sister is coming after the weekend (on Tuesday) to help me paint my house. It's been five years and it could really use a refresher! I can't wait! Although I'm a little apprehensive about being able to stay on project completely 100%. I think I can handle the food, but exercise and water content may suffer.. if I realize this now then I should be able to plan ahead.

Take care and have a good day!
SecondGlance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 11:38 AM   #48  
On My Way To Skinny

Sorry I havn't been posting here. I just havnt been doing so great lately, I know it all about the choices we make. So why can't I make the right ones.. So today is a new day and I need to get motivated again. How are you doing? Did you get all the painting done? Oh and thanks for the smoothie recipe..
Old 04-09-2010, 11:47 AM   #49  
On My Way To Skinny

Hello,
Just wanted to check in and see how you were doing. Have a great day!!