Old 01-27-2010, 09:45 AM   #316  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Chelle...YUK on the appraisal thing. I got mine all done, now today is the one on one with the big boss about it. That is at 11:00 AM. YIK
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 09:55 AM   #317  
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Annie - Good luck on your one-on-one with the big boss. I'm sending you :
diyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 10:30 AM   #318  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

MELODY525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 10:33 AM   #319  
Happy September

MICHELLE & ANNIE...GOOD LUCK WITH THE BOSSES TODAY AND EVALUATIONS ETC. ANNIE HOPE YOU AND MOM ARE BOTH FEELING BETTER. MICHELLE...I'M ABOUT TO CAtch up with you right now...going off to pedaL AS SOON AS I GET DRESSED!! LOL
Old 01-27-2010, 12:46 PM   #320  
Annie - Indiana

1x1 went well with boss, it was just the preliminary. The final comes later down the road in a few weeks. These reviews are always so painful for me. I hate them.
Old 01-27-2010, 01:54 PM   #321  
Happy September

YA KNOW ANNIE I AM GETTING A GREAT IDEA...MAYBE I SHOULD ENCOURAGE THIS KIND OF THING AT THE OFFICE...THEN I COULD BE REALLY BAD AND THEY COULD FIRE ME!!! I COULD BE RETIRED IN JUST ONE SESSION!

HANG IN THERE KIDDO. MAYBE YOU BEST GET A PAIR OF IRON-CLAD BIG GIRL PANTIES AND PUT THEM ON TILL IT'S ALL OVER. DON'T LET IT GET TO YA.

LOOKS LIKE I HAVE ALL MY PAPERS SO I CAN DO MY TAXES. WOULD YOU BELIEVE I HAVE TO CLAIM THE PITTANCE I AM GETTING FROM DISABILITY NOW WHEN IT ALL CHANGED IN MAY?? REMEMBER THE FIASCO? WELL NOW $213 A MONTH IS TAXABLE THE LORD GOD UNCLE SAM GIVETH AND HE TAKETH AWAY! NEXT THING YOU KNOW I'LL BE DRAFTED AND SENT TO AFGHANISTAN!
Old 01-27-2010, 02:19 PM   #322  
Annie - Indiana

MELLIE>...if you get drafted and sent to Afghanistan, watch over my baby boy, will ya? He has 9 weeks of bootcamp, then 9 weeks of AIT (Military Police), I am thinking he will not leave for Afghanistan or Iraq till Mid-July. It is the government however, so who really knows.
Old 01-27-2010, 03:48 PM   #323  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Annie - if Mel gets there before the baby boy, then there will be no war for him to fight. She will knock some sense into the idiots.
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 04:44 PM   #324  

Shad - Sorry this assignment is a PITA, to put it mildly. But aren't you glad it's not a permanent position?

Mel - Those graphics make me smile! Hope you continue to have peace & quiet this week!

Michelle - Ick, self-evaluations. I handed mine in before Christmas, but the boss and I have yet to "have the talk". Yes, I did my BE workout last night. Even thought I went from show #1918 on Monday to #1919 last night, there were routines in that show for some of the same body parts! I didn't want to work my triceps and calves again, so I worked my inner thighs and deltoids instead. Along w/ other parts. Your raving about your Zumba classes is making me all sentimental about my Jazzercise classes. I really enjoyed my old location/instructor, but when I switched to classes closer to home...I honestly wasn't enjoying it anymore - the one location had cement floors that were hard on my feet. The other was basically a storefront and when you walked in the door, you were right in class - no dedicated areas to put your coat and bags. And the one instructor would blast the sound on her microphone because she claimed she couldn't hear herself. One class I made the mistake of standing too close to the blasting speaker and I decided to move elsewhere and she made a point of defending herself to me during the class. I'm glad I'm reminding myself of why I quit that, otherwise I might be tempted to rejoin!

Annie - Sorry you and your mom weren't feeling good last night. Glad your prelim evaluation went well. I hate the process too.

Well, it's !@#$% cold today, and windy as heck. I just want to go home, turn on the heated mattress pad, and crawl under the covers. Tonight I just might do that, since I'm taking a rest from the exercise. Tomorrow I'm going to the gym for the Yoga & Pilates class. It's one class, with both yoga and pilates. I've done both of those separately and like them (espec. pilates), so hopefully I like this class enough to make it a regular thing.

Have a good rest of Wed/Thursday!

Cheers!
Laura705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 05:02 PM   #325  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Popping in to say hello

Annie and Michelle Yuck on the self review's.

Mel
Beware there's a full moon lurking. About those taxes, I was asked so many questions this year about extra income,even wanted to know if I got a state refund.

We are under a winter storm watch. I'm dreading it but at least I am off the next 4 day's.
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 08:49 PM   #326  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Actually, the job is not too bad. It's just that there are some stupid things going on due to the fact that there were no ground rules set down at the get go. And d*ckheads will play when the rules are not set in cement
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 12:19 AM   #327  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Hi ladies,

Went for an MRI on the foot today. Left $500 poorer so the darn thing BETTER show up something I'm glad they think we have $500 just laying around in my purse. Got to get last year's health care reimbursement done so I can replace the money.

Shad - sort of glad to hear that it's not every stint that's getting frustrating for you - just the way they handle things at corporate. If you figure out how to get them to change, let me know. Hope you find a more reasonably costing Internet connection soon as we do miss your wit.

Ceejay - they are wavering about whether we will get the ice and snow (hope not) but it does look like it's very likely up your way. I'm glad you can hide out from it. Stay warm, safe and dry!

Laura - thanks for the comment on Jazzercise. They are building a new one down the road from me but it's a store front with just one open room, doesn't appear to have much padding on the floor and might not be something that would work out too well in the long run. Have to see what happens when they finish building. Will be interesting to hear what you thought of the combo core class. A heated mattress pad sounds like H-E-A-V-E-N - just as long as it stops short and keeps the pillows cool

Mel - even if they try and tax you, I would think you would fall under the poverty level and not have to file a return. You should be reimbursed or take a big credit for all the fighting you have to do on a regular basis with the g-men. I sent your Victoria's secret to the girls at the office - they got a big kick out of it, especially since some of them are dragging quite a load in the front. I can't believe you're having a quiet week - maybe everyone is tired from making a fuss last week

Michelle - I really, really, REALLY think that you are a very valuable worker on your team. You are dedicated and always there when they need you sometimes working crazy hours. I do hope they recognize that and reflect that on your review. It's about time us seasoned workers get some recognition

Annie - I don't mind the appraisals (still waiting on mine) but the one with the big boss gives me the heebie jeebies. I have a hard time smiling and lying which is what they want you to do Glad your's is moving along. Sorry to hear that you and Mom were feeling lousy. Hope that's over with. Yikers - 3 iron tabs at once you won't go until next week I am trying to use my cast iron pan as much as possible. I guess you can get a bit of iron leaching into the food from that. Probably is bad for you too, yah think?

Oh well - I am tired, I keep telling myself I'm going to get a little more sleep - even if it's 30 minutes extra so I'd better get off here while I still can try.

Nighty night to most of us, give 'em h*ll at the office Shad
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 07:51 AM   #328  
Annie - Indiana

Good Morning Peeps, we are all in our places with bright shiney faces!!!

Not much to report....well E-CVS = EHarmony was on last night. Had another guy ask me out, but said nope. He had pretty blue eyes but that was about it. Bald, ears stuck out, needed to shave and was a smoker. Just can't do the smoker thing.

We did get about a half inch of snow last night, just enough to make the idiot drivers come out. I say, if you are afraid to drive in it, stay home and outta my way. Very cold here today....18 degrees and flurries off and on. GOOD NEWS....Only 51 days till Spring!! Yeah BABY!!!

Laura...mmmmmmm heated matress pad. I would love to have one of those as I sleep with my heating pad, not because anything is bothering me, but because it keeps me warm. I know, I am not right in the head. Girl, you get back to your exercising and staying OP....don't make me come there a kick you in the arse.

Shad...I am afraid if we deplay MELLIE there would be another kind of war going on and would they understand it. LOL Things will be better once the work place gets your ground rules Shad 101 on board. Goodluck with that.

Ceejay...hi back at cha....looks like you might get some freezing crap coming down soon. Stay warm and safe, my sista friend.

Happy...yeah and get this...my boss told me on the eval that it does NOT reflect toward your raise. Weird huh. It is strictly to see where are, how we perform etc. How could 2.5% raise be any less. Well I guess it could, like 0%. Umm, iron out of the skillet, yeah go ahead, everything has potential to kill us anymore.

Chelle....how's it goin'. WI for you today....goodluck..I know you won't need it because you are OP and EXERCISING...RIGHT??!!!

Hidee ho to all.

Love and hugs.
Old 01-28-2010, 08:15 AM   #329  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Hah on what you said on the raise Annie. We got 2 percent one year and were grousing. So we got nuttin' last year - unless of course you were management who all got bonuses. There's rumor the 2 percent might be back again so I guess we just have to be happy with it.

Ugh on the smoker. I could not date a smoker either. Didn't sound like he was putting his best foot forward there. I think the bald thing / close shave has been over done. Not that I want someone with 3 foot dreds either

They have knocked down an abandoned restaurant at the corner of one street on my way home. There is a big sign that they are building a CVS. I will have to check it out. Not sure I've ever been in one

Time for me to get out of here. Stay warm ladies. I hope we miss the ice tomorrow.
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 08:17 AM   #330  
Happy September

ANNIE~ SHAD IS RIGHT...IF I GET THERE FIRST,,,,THEWRE WON'T BE ANY WAR LEFT TO FIGHT! ECVS EVERY TIME I THINK OF THAT I CRACK UP. WSENDING WARM THOUGHTS.

LAURA~ STAY WARM. WE'RE HAVING COLD HERE NOW TOO. THE HEATED MATRESS PAD SOUNDS GREAT TO ME. I HAD FORGOTTEN ABOUT THEM!

CEEJAY~ YOUR 4 DAYS CAME AT A GREAT TIME. WE GOT A DUSTING. KEEP WARM. DOES THE TAX MAN THINK YOUR RICH???

HAPPY~ WILL PRAY FOR SOME KIND OF ANSWER FROM THE MRI HOPE YOU GOT THE EXTRA SLEEP. THE JOKE CRACKED THE OFFICE UP HERE AS WELL. MANY HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM TOO

GOOD MORNING CHICKS. THE WEEKEND IS ALMOST UPON US SO PUT THE SMILE BACK ON Y0UR FACE

I GOT A RETURN CALL LAST NIGHT AND I DO NOT HAVE TO CLAIM THE DISABILITY UNLESS IT'S OVER $25,000 AND IT'S NOT EVEN $3,000. THANKS GOD FOR SMALL FAVORS. THE FIRST MAN I SPOKE TO ASSUMED MY COMBINED INCOME WOULD BE OVER THE MARK HE MUST HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR CAUSE WHAT A JOKE THAT WAS. SD I SHOULD GET THE SAME EIC TAX RELIEF I HAD LAST YEAR. DOING THE HAPPY DANCE.
I HAVE A MEETING TO ATTEND TONITE. I CANNOT FIND A REPLACEMENT AS YET.....GEE...I WONDER WHY?!
OK...OFF TO BEGIN THE DAY.
HAPPY THURSDAY/FRIDAY