Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2002, 02:59 AM   #16  
The magic shrinking cow

Default Yay, postcards!

I have two postcards taped to my computer hutch... one is from Paris and the other is from Vancouver and both are from s! I love postcards!

I'm glad the frog is safe and sound and reunited with its life partner.
Old 06-20-2002, 10:02 AM   #17  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

Default life partner?

Both are male? I'm not up-to-date on politically correct usage as everyone in Dogpatch celebrates father's day in the normal way. You know ... mom and the four dads.

I too am happy to get a postcard. It's the best news I've had in months.

It's MY DAY OFF and DS is at camp so Herbie has taken the day off, too, and planned it . It's that annoying. We will go to breakfast where he wants, go to the "place on the lake" to check something, go see his friend who lives north of Dogpatch.

Bye. Going to rest while he's in the shower.
Old 06-20-2002, 01:00 PM   #18  
Member w/ messiest house

Default well, that's drastic!

Target shooting indoors--very manly. We had a squirrel that got into our walls once and skittered up and down the chimney box, but we took the weenie way out and put a Havahart trap in the garage and got him. It's sort of discouraging to think that there is a direct path from our garage to our bedroom walls (nowhere near each other), but there you are.

Gee, Peaches, sounds horribly stressful, all these plans Count your blessings, babe. DH never plans anything except how to get away from home every weekend and do crossword puzzles on his boat.

I'm so glad to that Sticky and Fred are back together. Unrequited frog love is so very sad...

Kiwi
Old 06-20-2002, 02:12 PM   #19  
One more time

Default you guy's crack me up...

I'm just a lurker, but everythime I read your post it makes my day...now doen't that make you feel better???
Old 06-20-2002, 09:23 PM   #20  
Member w/ messiest house

We live to serve, Sandy Sometimes we forget we're in public, too...

I dragged DD with me and went out to see the Boys Choir of Maine perform tonight. They were angelic.

That's me waving at Sugar.

Kiwi
Old 06-20-2002, 09:28 PM   #21  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

Default Sandy

everythime is a compliment, right? Or a spice? I remember that Jim Croce song about If I could put thyme in a bottle. That was weird.

The day is over. First, we breakfasted at Shoney's. Then we visited the friend who thought I was some girlfriend out of the past and congratulated Herbie on getting married. (I remained polite and gracious). Then we visited the "place on the lake" where we napped and lay around and ate junk food. Then we dinnered at Ryan's buffet restaurant. Really hard on me but I survived.
Old 06-20-2002, 11:13 PM   #22  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

Default oh my G-A-double-ya-Dee

i am so exhausted with all of this baccalaureating and promming and tomorrow nite is the actual GRADUFICATION.jjjjjjjjjjjjjjerrrrsseeeeeeeeeey!!!! ! I must say---I have been reading your posts and they are nice and comforting---the nice cozy world of the plush tankasauri----i miss it terribly---please let me back in after the festivities---my dear stepdaughters and their father are at his work until likely 2 am this morning working on dubbing 20 viceotapes of dd7's Class "Musical"---I STUPIDLY volunteered to do this-----
Old 06-20-2002, 11:16 PM   #23  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

Default JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEzzzz

i meant VIDEOTAPES----oh yes, i forgot---I have been non stop mindless eating for a few weeks,and my gut is more than three tiered around the thong lines-----guess who wears thongs????? NOT ME----- three of the five dd's -----I am grossed out but dare not comment=-I must sleep=====love you cows----please someone MISS ME!!!!!!!!
Old 06-20-2002, 11:39 PM   #24  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

Default my goal

is to go to PAGE THREEEEE

Of course we alllll misssss youuuuuu Bagzie, when you're not here. I mean, when you're here, we may all things like "when will she shut up" but when you're gone, well, we forget.

The thongs will wind themselves up in your washer and ruin it. Don't allow them. They seem quite unsanitary anyway.

My internet kitty thinks I put a glass of water by the bed for HIS enjoyment. Cats don't even want to drink after themselves so I certainly don't.

Good night. Hoping for PAGEEEEE THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Old 06-21-2002, 01:06 PM   #25  
Member w/ messiest house

Default Lordy, Peaches

What are you on? Internet kitties can't drink actual water I have thyme in a bottle. Right next to the oregano. Jim Croce was obviously not a cook.

We sure do miss you, Bagzie! Don't you know that the mother of the graduate is supposed to just wear a nice dress and sit back and do nothing? All this work is for somebody else. Oh, that's right, you must be that somebody else!!

Peaches is right, the thongs will tangle up in the washing machine and you'll have to throw them away. Buy them some nice white cotton hanes. Or Days of the Week Panties. That's always a big hit.

DD informs me that we have a snake in the mud room. She tried to shoo it out the door, but it went behind the washer. "It's just a little, cute, garden snake" We are going away for the weekend today, so I imagine by Sunday night it will either be chewed up by the cats and strewn about under someone's bed or it will have found its way into my pillowcase or something. Maybe into a shoe. Someplace horrifying. I will take wagers on where it will be. G'ahead.

Kiwi
Old 06-21-2002, 02:23 PM   #26  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

I'm having hummus today to prove I miss Bagzie and, Kiwi, the book is in the mail.

I am sleepy. My internet kitty does, too, drink water.
Old 06-21-2002, 06:52 PM   #27  

Default Page 3?

I'm sure we have plenty of blathering to do before we hit 3. I'll try to keep up my part -

Just picked up my nephew from Arizona at the airport. He's very sweet, 20 years old and so happy to be here. I hope we have enough to keep him entertained for 2 weeks. We're actually a pretty boring group. But of course you already knew that.

I've got to hurry up and get my work done so I can be freeeeeeee at quittin' time. Have a lovely weekend, cowsies.
Old 06-21-2002, 09:24 PM   #28  
Most boring housewife.

Default typing with one hand

I am trying to get these blasted fake nails off so I am soaking my fingers in acetone
i want to see if i can get us to page 3

bagzie, your dd looked beauteous at the prom
what a proudmama you must be
where is she going to college ?

dd and i are giong to the shore tomorrow for teacher appreciation day I get 2 free tickets for the boardwalk

this is too hard
Old 06-21-2002, 09:25 PM   #29  
Most boring housewife.

Default ?

will this do it?
Old 06-21-2002, 09:26 PM   #30  
Most boring housewife.

Default ?

...will this do it?
Closed Thread