Old 10-24-2009, 04:59 PM   #496  

S/C/G: 210/190/175

Height: 5'7"

Yay Holly

Gas discounts our local grocery store does so many cents off each gallon with the amount you spent so if you spend $40 dollars you get 4 cents off per gallon and so forth, ours does nothing like what yours does that would be great especially with as much money as I spend at the grocery store each month.....
Great Job staying on task with your exercise - I have been doing a little each day but today I worked on cleaning house boy did I sweat up a storm

Great approach with the co-worker, not feeding into her will help alot and keep you in a better frame of mind as well- Well better get going having a Lia Sophia Jewelry party tonight and expecting 30+ people so better get my butt to work
Have a Great Weekend

Tammy what have you been up to - haven't heard from you in a couple of days- hope everything is ok?? What was the news about your son Zeke, hope all is well with him to

Last edited by ChopperChick355; 10-24-2009 at 05:00 PM.
ChopperChick355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 07:45 PM   #497  

S/C/G: 275H/148/165ish

Height: 5'10-5'11

Yay Holly! Woo Hoo! Maybe DH thoughts will be better now. I am sooo glad for you. And that ditto on the wet rasberry to the former employer. I do believe if I am correct, he will have to pay the higher rate for 3 years for each employee incident like this....... at least that is what it is here.
You are such a patient person with your co worker.

Mandy, I have been seeing on TV about the little girl.... I hate that her family and your community is having to go through this. It is such a shame.

CC: Sorry to vanish.... been busy. Have you been keeping a check on your baby? Is she close to riding? Wow..... you are soooo close to Vegas. Just a tip that DH and I used.... we took some SF with us and kept in the hotel sink (b/c our space was limited) at night for bfast in the AM. It saved on calories and on money..... for one meal a day or two to be done like that. Not sure if this will be something you want to do...... but you can make that one meal a day a real good one

Sorry for the vanishing deal.... I have been soooo busy. Yesterday I did 2 bootcamps...... 3 miles of walking.... washed the car, cleaned house..... and RAN for 8 minutes. It may not be much..... but the boot camp instructor started working with me on running. He showed me what most runners do wrong, how to watch my form, and how I should start out (intervals). It was really invigorating..... and I felt a sense of accomplishment that I could do it. He is soooo funny when he is doing stuff like that. He is a physical therapist and has about 7% body fat...... but he has a really good personality and makes you want to work harder. He truly has a good outlook on life. Anyway...... that is where I have been and what I have been doing.
ladyrider72472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 01:24 AM   #498  

tammy that is great how busy you have been because you are making it about YOU Oh ya the SF would be a great idea except DH would never agree to that he is on vacation and he is all about having fun - gambling, eating and drinking, but then again nothing wrong with that either and ya it would save some money but also going with 4 other couples who like to eat all 3 meals a day as well

Before you know it you will be at goal - YOU GO GIRL

Oh ya the jewelry party went really well - I am actually thinking about becoming a dealer, I have bought jewelry about 7-8 years ago from them and it has lifetime warranty and is a great product. Anyways you make 30% of your sales and the big thing for me is the write offs we could have each year for our taxes.... Haven't decided totally yet but have to decide tomorrow so I will talk to DH tomorrow as the guys all went out and well lets just say they had a few to many

Last edited by ChopperChick355; 10-25-2009 at 01:27 AM.
Old 10-25-2009, 07:53 AM   #499  
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 169/152/145

Height: 5' 5"

good morning chicks! Tammy, you are a working-out machine! wow!

I meant to ask you CChick how your jewelry party went (with 30 people coming over!) sounds like it went well!

I didn't exercise yesterday, I slept late because in the middle of the night I coughed alot and didn't have much energy, but maybe I will today.

today is my Wednesday, lol, three more days of work until I have off.

have a nice day girls!
VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 09:25 AM   #500  
Biker Chick!

just did 30 Day Shred Level 2 and it was HARD! you would think that one would breeze through 1 and 2, once you've done 3 for a hundred times...not so!

Last edited by VermontMom; 10-25-2009 at 09:26 AM.
Old 10-25-2009, 01:03 PM   #501  

CC: I think becoming a dealer would be a good thing for ya.... and I am glad your party went well. I am not much of a jewlery person.... but I do wear a few pieces...

I keep forgetting you are going to Vegas with other couples. I hope you have a blast! If your trip is nice (weather wise) and such.... maybe myself and DH should consider going there this time of year.

Holly, I hope you are not getting a cold again..... I know this time of year is tough for them. Maybe all the exercise you do will keep it at bay though. Ya know... when I do "leg day" at bootcamp, no matter how long I have been there it is brutal. The female bootcamp instructor says she can tell it is a good workout by my face.... b/c I am so fair, I turn so red when I am hot. On a Friday leg day I have to push myself b/c it seems a bit rougher. But, I am reaping the rewards. I am more muscled up than I have EVER been in my life.....( n a femine way). I do not have 6pack abs, but I do have ab muscles, I have oblique muscles which I have NEVER had.

We went for a ride yesterday it was soooo nice to be out in the sun. I think we are going again in a little bit.

Mandy, how are you? We are still praying for your community. I am so sorry for the loss.

Thank you ladies for listening to my diet and exercise stories. My friends here don't really want to hear it b/c one of them did not follow through with the healthy eating and she gained all of her weight back-- and the other that had lap band..... well, she thinks I am obsessed with it b/c I exercise so much. I just want to be at my goal weight and I would rather exercise than go to a buffet on Friday night (well, not really, but I need to exercise b/c it helps me for the weekend). I still eat normal food most of the time...... but to keep this weight off, I cannot eat like I used to However, it is a trade off I would make a million times over!

DH is getting antsy..... he wants to ride. Talk to y'all later.
Old 10-26-2009, 08:08 AM   #502  
Biker Chick!

Tammy, I love to hear of your Boot Camp! I sure don't think you obsess about it. Maybe exercise and eating right comes naturally to some, but to others it's a constant battle and we know we're in that second group so it's how we are.

and to discuss our exercise, well it's one thing to be proud that one is able to eat right..and then there is huge pride when you are sweating and panting and trying for one...more...rep! or one...more...minute! to be proud of.

well it's beautiful and sunny but 30 degrees here...I would love to ride to work but I don't know how much it'll warm up between now and 10:30, we'll see. I'm not as rabid about riding in the cold as I used to be!

I threw out that bag of Mike and Ike's I was chowing on the other night, should have done that before I started in on them! I don't even like them that much but they're pretty colors and sugary

I will check back in after I work out. Happy MOnday, it's actually my Thursday
Old 10-26-2009, 09:26 AM   #503  

Mmmmm.... I don't care much for Mike & Ike's but give me some Hot Tamollys and I am in BIG trouble! Well, really anything cinnamon!

Ya know, since I lost some of my insulation I have had to think more about riding--- It is freaking cold to me sometimes. But, yesterday was the best ride! I swear..... nothing like a ride on a bike to clean the cobwebs out of your head. If for some reason that does not work...... the combination of the ride and the beautiful fall colors will do it!

Reda, I am soooo jealous you are going on vaca this week! I need another one (even though I just had one in May). I hope you have enough fun for me and Holly and Mandy too!

Holly, thanks for listening to my boot camp posts. I really like going there..... and I LOVE the results. I have muscles I have NEVER had!

Last edited by ladyrider72472; 10-26-2009 at 09:27 AM. Reason: Forgot something
Old 10-26-2009, 09:39 AM   #504  
Biker Chick!

Hey, look how close Tammy is to the 180 range! and then the 179 mark is right there!! and YAY to muscles we never knew we had!

I did 30 Day Shred level 3 this morning. Now off to the shower, have a great day chicks!!
Old 10-26-2009, 10:12 AM   #505  

Oh yes Tammy will be in the 180's this week as hard as you are working that is awesome

I would also much rather hot tamales over mike n ikes but staying away from both

Well we are suppose to warm up to 55 today but started out at a chilly 28
Still hven't gotten my bike back yet - On a great note I sent in a Resume for my DH for a fleet mechanic at our local MidAmerican company and he has interview and testing on Wednesday evening- This would be so awesome and has great benefits and starting wage $26.85 per hour
Not counting our cookies before they hatch because he is 41 and most companies do look for younger people - Anyways they do have you take a written test on different hydraulic stuff and motor stuff so hopefully that will all go good for him because that will determine who goes on to 2nd round

Ok well I suppose I should get off computer and do something today

Have a Great Monday
Old 10-26-2009, 10:23 AM   #506  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

This thread is past the 500 posts mark. Please start a new thread.
Ruthxxx is offline   Reply With Quote