Old 05-01-2009, 01:32 PM   #91  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Cool Hola!

Hola Me Amigas!

Enjoyin' my day off!!! The rain has stopped and the sun is out shining!!! Well I am feelin' better. Not quite 100% yet, but close. DH is def not there yet. We busted butt and got the kitchen all organized how DH wants it. (he's the cook, not me!!)

So I want to get my office completed before I go back to work. DH already got the hall closet cleaned out and is gonna put up the closet organizer tonight so we can store a few things in there and do it ORGANIZED!!!

Speaking of work.......Wed. night went a lot better than the other nights. I decided it was dumb to continue on this "silent mode" with my coworker and just chatted with my coworker and she responded and so we talked and were polite to each other all night! Figure it is easier to just get along, for the sake of work than sit there in misery!!

Also we got an email asking us if 1) we have highspeed internet and 2) if we'd be willing to work from HOME!!!!! Of course both my coworker and I said YES to both!!!

So dunno if it will happen or not........but in all the 3 1/2 years I've worked there, they have NEVER asked that before..........

It'd solve so many "problems" for us both. She goes to school as well as works full time, and is a mommy, so in that aspect it would help her out, in my aspect, I wouldn't have to deal with her or anybody else to cause me "drama" and DH and my "transportation" issue wouldn't be an issue. (We only have one car, but he does have a motorcycle that he can ride in good weather)

Plus the fact of saving money with gas, clothes, laundry, food, etc, etc.......I know it would take more dedication to work from home but I think I could handle it. I on the other hand do not know if my coworker could or not. Not saying she is a bad worker or anything, she isn't, just she is 1) a VERY social person and 2) has a baby and she said she wouldn't have to send her daughter (she is 1 yr old) to a baby sitter, which may be true, since we work nights, but still..........you know babies do wake up and all. Plus she is a neat freak and I doubt she would be focused enough to work at home.

But I honestly do not care because I think it'd be awesome! I have no problems with lack of social interaction and I can focus at home. My DH works when I work and I (so far) have no children. I have a very annoying cat but I can close the door to my office, which my coworker also does not have. Not dissing her, just stating facts really. I know its hard enough for her now, I think it'd be even tougher for her to work from home. But you never know, maybe she would do a lot better.........I dunno.

Anyways I am rambling.................

Sue -- Have fun with your "Baby Boy" Enjoy darlin'!! Glad your mom is feeling better......sorry she is up and down...hope she gets well and stays well! Glad to hear you are feeling better!

Francie -- sorry to hear your bday was not that fun.........but what great gifts!!! I am on the 3rd book and totally hooked!!! So I am a bit jealous of you!!! HEE HEE!!! Have fun girlie!

Suzy Q -- Thanks GF I do feel better, passed it on to dh!! HA! WTG on the 3 miles!!!! I seriously need to get back on the ball!!!

Cristina -- hope you get some rest!!! Hope the little one has fun at Chuck E Cheeses!

Katy -- WOW WTG on the 11 miles!!! I got a "workout" helping DH organize the kitchen.........don't think that is even close to 1 mile, let alone 11!! lol.

Mindee -- Glad WIC went well for ya.

Well guess that is all for me.........

Sassy........out ya'all!
Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 01:45 PM   #92  
kitty Momo

I have to get to work, no walk and full of coffee.

Cristina - I have mowed wet grass before, just kind of mangles up under the mower and you have to keep pulling wet goo out. It has been beautiful here, I will send you some sun rays Hope you are feeling better and Cambrie sounds so cute!

Sassy - Glad you are feeling better, enjoy your day off!

Francie - at least the gifts were good! haha Hope you are having a good day.

oops, clock is ticking. I better get.
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 03:00 PM   #93  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Sassy~They are great books huh??? Eclipse is my fave!!!!! Don't forget to read a part of Midnight Sun on Stephanie's website when you're done with Breaking Dawn. I'm seriously excited to be going to the convention!!!!!!!!!! I'm just sooooooooooooo obsessed with the books, movies, stars, etc. LoL!!! In case you guys didnt already know that, LOL!!! I recently got into read Fan Fiction. It's pretty cool. And I joined this fan site called...Twifans.com. Kellan even gave us a shout out!! Woot!! LoL!! it was pretty awesome. You should check the site out, and join!!! I'm also into Twilight inspired music. Some of its pretty cool. Some of its kinda weird too, LOL!!!

Here's the link to the convention I'm going to:

http://www.creationent.com/cal/twilight_nj.htm
Shopaholic1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 04:10 PM   #94  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Back again,

SUSAN...don't work too hard! I am sure you get plenty of walking at work. Yeah. surprising enough the hubby checked the mower after I went around three times and there was hardly anything to scrap off-funny...even when I was done. Guess that craftsman mulch mower does what it is supposed to do wet or dry, lol.

FRANCIE...wow, I didn't know you were a Twilight fan, lol...kidding. I KNOW how excited you are and I am glad you get to go to Jersey for the convention, know it will be lots of fun!

SASSY...hoping you get to work from home

Hello again to everyone else

Haven't done much of anything...can't get motivated to exercise...just don't want to, terrible I know. Did get the rugrat to preschool...there was no one there-weird. Called the doc and made an appt but decided I didn't want to go, lol...so I cancelled. But made an appt for my yearly and she had an opening for Tuesday...so if I'm not dead by then or still sick I will talk with her then. Now to make an appt for the booby squashing, really hate that.

Take care ladies and have a wonderful weekend!
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 12:24 AM   #95  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

just thought I would stop in to see how every one is doing.....

I am starting to think that my cough/cold that I have had for the past month now, gets help from the weather change. because it seems like when it is hot outside or it gets hot in the apartment, is when things get kicked up with my cough. so I am kind of happy that it is being "typical" spring weather right now.

my grandma's memorial service is this coming Wednesday. I am kind of looking forward to it, so that we can finally give her the farewell that she has been deserving. (we had to wait until this coming week because my cousin that lives in Germany was coming in with her family for a friend's wedding.) I am telling you.......it seems like my family (the extended part anyways) only gets together for funerals, weddings, and my aunt & uncle's annual pig roast!
tommysgirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 05:58 PM   #96  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Good afternoon. Busy,busy,busy. Just had to stop by to tell you that we got our baby boy yesterday. Baby and mother are fine and healthy, but great-grandma is in denial about her age...haha.
suetalks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 06:13 PM   #97  

I will be SOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for bed time tonight!!!!!

Tommy had to work this morning.....then he brought me home the change to do laundry, and I got that all started. Now I have all three kids up and they are driving me NUTS!!!!!

Mind you......Tommy is helping our friend finish moving her things........and then he wonders why I get more or less short circuited when I am with the kids all day! My in-law's stopped over for a little bit. they stayed with the kids so that I could go and check on the laundry and grab some of the things that were dry.

my MIL looked at me and said "you look like you have had it" I said "yeah actually I have."
Old 05-02-2009, 06:47 PM   #98  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Hola!

Suzy Q -- thanks.

Francie -- Yeah I am totally hooked now. If you can't tell by my myspace page, I just changed it yesterday, even put some of the music from Twilight on it! HA!! Yes this book is good, but I have loved them all so far! lol. I'll def have to check out those websites! Your so lucky to be going to the convention!! If you get to meet any of those stud muffins, you gotta give them a "squeeze" for me! LOL!!!

Cristina -- Thanks, me too.

I hope you all are doing well.

Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 11:46 AM   #99  
I can dream, can't I?

MasonJames.jpg

Spiked hair and all. What a cutie.
Old 05-03-2009, 12:00 PM   #100  
kitty Momo

Sue - CONGRATS!!! Wow, what a cutie! to you. Does the sweety have a name??

I want one......*sigh. I love babies.

Sassy - you're welcome, hope you and DH are having a good Sunday.

Cristina - Lets exercise! I am going to start tomorrow. haha. I did walk that one day but getting motivated is a toughie. Just have to do it, I guess. Curious where the crap from the mower went ?? lol anyway, glad you got that chore done, hope you all are having a good weekend.

Yikes,better get back to work.... to everyone!
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 01:44 PM   #101  
I can dream, can't I?

Mason James...7 lb. 10 oz. Very cute and very calm...so far.

Mason James.jpg
Old 05-03-2009, 04:34 PM   #102  

just popping in while I have the chance......

Brandon got up at 2 this morning with his barky seal/croup cough. we gave him a breathing treatment and back to bed we went. He still was sounding rough at 10:30 this morning so he got another breathing treatment. we then took him into the prompt care and they told us to keep going on with the breathing treatments. but if we have to give him one every 2 to 3 hours, then that will signal to us that we need to take him to the ER for a steroid based medicine for his nebulizer.

it was a rough night for sleep for all of us basically. me and Brandon just took a little bit of a nap on the couch. now he went to the store with Tommy to pick up some milk and his prescription. the doctor gave him a prescription for Amoxicilan. she said that since he is asthmatic AND prone to ear infections when he gets sick, that she would put him on it as a precaution.

I asked the nurse about what I read online when he was younger, about him outgrowing Croup when he was three, and she just basically wanted to laugh at me.......but she didn't and then asked if he has asthma. I said that he does, and she said well a lot of kids with asthma, and other triggers, can continue to get it all the time..........they don't outgrow it. so that right there, basically tells me that for maybe the rest of his life, we will have to deal with him getting Croup every winter. (not to mention Marissa and Logan as well)
Old 05-03-2009, 05:00 PM   #103  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

DO NOT POST HERE!!

Please and thank you!

Head on over to BIK#77 See ya there
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote