Old 02-23-2009, 04:36 PM   #31  

Hi guys

Sorry that I have been missing in action, Larry had me tied up for a few days!

I am having a great time.
I am just waiting for my friend to pick me up. We are going to go shopping for school supplies or rice and beans depending on the price. Then we will give it out at the dump. This is funded with the money i collected at home. I am anxious to go.

Larry's boss Michael was fired the monday after Larry got here. Michael also came out to PV a week after us. So now there is a big whole in the department where Larry worked.
they were having a meeting with mitzabishe (SP) in orlando so Larry volunteered to go. The big shots from japan are in. Larry left this morning and will be back wednesday afternoon. He had to fly to chicgo and then orlando. He said that as long as he didn't have to get out where it is cold he didn't mind. So with this work he will aquire lots of brownie points and 4 extra day holidays in the summer.

I don't mind it gives me a break and then I can catch up with my friends here.

Jason and Ashley will be here mar 3. We are all excited to see them.

I think of you gals often.

Suzy how is your mil doing? Did you get to see your new little guy?

Cheryl watch out Jake will be running so fast you won't be able to catch him.

Gayle how is your mom doing? You probably don't have much grey hair I bet it would look nice with a bit of frosting.
We went geo caching here and found 4 of them. There weren't any trade items but we signed the logs. It was pretty cool to have some caches so far from home.

Shelley just think if I would have gone with Larry we could have meet up again. Boy did we have fun.

Well I better get going Mark will be here in a few mexican minutes.

By the way did I tell you I love it here?
I love it here!
Deelite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 04:38 PM   #32  

Gayle get your butt over to Vallarta. You guys would love it. It rains in the carribeans in the winter but very seldom here. My sister had 5 days of rain in cuba.
Old 02-25-2009, 05:47 AM   #33  

Dee-Was Michael the one that came with you and Larry to Orlando? That would have been fantastic, if you had come!!

Sorry I've been MIA again. I've been mainly at FB. There just aren't enough hours in the day.

BTW, I am fat again!! My weight is up to 128, a gain of 4 lbs. It's not muscle, either!
ShelleyM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 11:37 AM   #34  

Shelley you aren't fat, that is what is in your head and not what we see!
Yes Michael was one of the guys that went to orlando. The other guy Dwight is from NY. He quit because of Michael. A few other guys did too. Larry gets along well with him but lets the issues slide off his back as these other guys wouldn't tolerate it. Larry was shocked at first but he could understand why. There are a few other reasons too.
I wish I could have seen you.
Take care not to run to much with those new shoes. You are not fat. You are georgeous.
Old 02-26-2009, 11:18 AM   #35  

Talking

I am so excited!! My out-of-town Tupperware recruit that I've been putting in extra time with had his first party last night and had $800 in sales!!!!

I still need one recruit to earn royalties, or I would have made $$$$ off of his party, too, but I'm HYPED that he's doing so well! (and, eventually, I'll get that one more recruit!!!--hey, any of you want to sell Tupperware? )
4myloves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 11:20 AM   #36  

Quote:
Sorry that I have been missing in action, Larry had me tied up for a few days!
Dee, just noticed this in your post----WHOO-HOO!!!!!----We will DEFINATELY list you under NAUGHTY!!!!!
4myloves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 07:34 AM   #37  
Janice

LARRY - untie Dee and behave yourselves.
coles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 06:20 PM   #38  

K I got the keys for the hand cuffs I am free now!

Just checking to see if I have any froends.
Cheryl congratulations on the recruit.

Now to find those cuffs again. I kinda like that.
Old 02-28-2009, 05:52 AM   #39  

Cheryl-That's awesome for you! I hope the $$ starts rolling in. BTW, I finally got my Homescanner. I have only had it for 2 days. DH forgot to scan his stuff. I think I will go ahead and transmit today or tomorrow, just to let them know I finally have it.

Dee-I know how naughty you are! So Dwight quit too? Does that mean you won't be tied to you know who (can't remember her name-sorry!).
ShelleyM is offline   Reply With Quote