Old 02-09-2009, 10:40 AM   #16  

Dee--Jake had a nice little soiree at the house--grandparents only! I really think he enjoyed it.

He took six unaided steps on Saturday morning (his birthday gift to me, I guess, since he hasn't taken any since!). He also sucked drink through a straw for the first time on Sunday. Ahhhh, those little firsts that will be so commonplace someday!
4myloves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 09:23 AM   #17  
Losing it!

Janice, how was the trip?????? I know it rained by your FB page, but did you guys have fun???? Please share with us how everything went.

Happy belated birthday baby Stew! :-)

Off to work I go, then tonight a class at church...
gdeann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 05:17 AM   #18  

Happy Belated Birthday to baby Stu!

Suzy-You are such an angel to take care of MIL. I don't think I could treat my evil MIL so nicely.

Dee-How long is Larry in PV?
ShelleyM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 10:13 PM   #19  

Shelley Larry is here for the long haul, 5 weeks. Yup that is all I got left.
You would be proud of me, everyday I walk about 6 miles plus do a workout tape.
All those beers aren't going to my hips yet been working to hard.

Cheryl how proud you must be of Jake. He is doing really good. I am glad that you got to see him take his first steps.

Gayle did you check the websites for pv for a condo?
How is your mom doing?

Janice so where did ya go? Come and tell us what you thought of your vacation.

Suzy you busy girl, when are you going to see your new little angel?

Jason and Ashley booked to come down march 3rd to march 11th. They should have a fun time. We are looking forward to it.

Time to get going Mexico awaits me.
Deelite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 07:43 AM   #20  

Dee-You little devil! I saw your new pic on FB. Enjoy time with Larry and the kids when they come.

Cheryl-Wow on the steps Jake took.

Gayle-I saw you post about Alltel. So sorry!

Hi Suzy and Janice.

Heading to the gym for some spinning.
Old 02-16-2009, 04:34 AM   #21  

Janice-Sorry about the rain in PP. The pictures are beautiful.
Old 02-16-2009, 07:47 AM   #22  
Janice

Good Morning Everyone,
We went to Peurta Plata, Dominican Republic. It rained a lot and I got sick for one day. It was very noisy because our room was very close to the stage. The food was terrible. We are staying home from now on. We were disappointed, spending all that money and having a terrible week.
Trying to get back on track with my weight loss journey. Going to get back outside walking again this week. One good thing about getting sick and the food being terrible I lost two pounds.
Hope you all had a wonderful Valentines Day!

coles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 08:27 AM   #23  
Losing it!

I am so sorry Janice, I know how you looked forward to the trip. We never go anywhere either and we are looking at going somewhere in Mexico next year. Did you guys use a travel agent or do your own searching/booking? Just curious if the place had any reviews to take into consideration. PLEASE don't give up! Save the money once again and try another trip. You guys deserve it and hopefully the next place will be a wonderful experience.
Old 02-16-2009, 07:27 PM   #24  

Janice I am sorry to hear that you had a terrible trip. Dominican is know for the afternoon showers. We have been there three times and loved it. Bit I still have to say I love PV.

Shelley I BAD! lol I actually thought that when I read your post that it was gayle saying that.

Gayle I love your new pic. It looks awesome. Pic PV next year, it rains everywhere so you better get your buns over here.

Time to head off for a new adventure, you never know what the day brings when you are here.
Deelite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 05:16 AM   #25  

Gayle-I love your new picture. You look like a little girl.

Janice-Too bad about the trip. You were so looking forward to it.

Dee-You are having way too much fun..
Old 02-18-2009, 04:24 PM   #26  
Losing it!

Thank goodness I look younger then my age Shelley! One of theses days I know I will wake up with deep wrinkles, etc. In fact, I'm letting my hair go natural! Decided a nice salt & pepper might look ok... I am thinking I may highlight a heavy area right in the front though, so people will think all of it is frosted! LOL!

The board has been slow, huh?
Old 02-20-2009, 12:08 PM   #27  
Losing it!

Where oh where did all my floozie friends go??????????????/
Old 02-23-2009, 08:31 AM   #28  
Janice

Where is everyone. Busy I guess. I am tired of winter and cold weather. It seems longer every year. Trying to get back on track with losing weight. Thats about it for me, nothing exciting, just letting you all know I'm still around.
coles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 03:02 PM   #29  

Hey everyone!

I was on a work trip last week, so no post-ee for me! I was sick the whole time I was gone, lost my voice for 2 days of it.

Jake was sick while I was gone, too. Luckily, he has THREE Grandmas to take care of him in Mommy's absence! He's doing the full-fledged
"Frankenstein" walk now. He's getting around nicely. I had his 1-year-old baby pictures taken the day before I left for my business trip--poor little thing was sick and hadn't had a nap all morning (had the pics taken at 1:30 p.m.) and he's STILL adorable in the pictures! I'm going to try to buy some wallets of these to give out. They're expensive, though, so no guarantee.

Janice, I'm so sorry your trip wasn't all that. Maybe next year you'll have better luck. You should come to Branson (while I'm there, of course!). Actually, GAYLE, you should come to Branson, too!

Hello Dee, my sunshine Princess.

Shelley, are they keeping you busy at school? Are you still working the extra part-time jobs in addition? I miss you.

Suzy, how are the grandbabies? I swear I'm going to get back over to FFO at some point and catch up with everyone!
4myloves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 04:36 PM   #30  
Losing it!

Cheryl, don't worry about a pic for me. If you can scan it, one like that works just as well. gotta keep updated on our little Stew!

Janice, did you go through a travel agent or make your own arrangements? Just curious, we are looking at taking a trip too and I would hope we have more success then what you guys had. You know, your welcome to Kansas anytime! :-) Pretty boring other then smelling the feedyards and looking across the FLAT land! LOL!