Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2009, 01:14 PM   #481  
needs constant reminding

S/C/G: 164/maintenance since 8/08

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Chick B Gone View Post
Girls, I've sucked *** the past week. If I'm not back by Tuesday please come physically drag me out of my 'oh life is so stressful so I can eat whatever I want and not exercise slump'. Last exam tomorrow (hopefully!).
rock it and come back
Old 02-01-2009, 01:20 PM   #482  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Jo, hope you enjoy your marathon.

Heather, I'm in the same slump. I've been so totally off-plan that I don't know how to find my way back. I'm fighting the depression again and I know what brought it on....the d*** sinus medicine and the job stress. I'm so frustrated with myself right now. I really don't know how to keep from falling into the same old habits over and over again.

Paul is waiting for his Body Bugg to come in the mail and he is planning on-plan menus and going grocery shopping today. I told him that I need to start calorie counting again and he has agreed to work with me. Also, I still have those two reports hanging over my head, but I should have them complete by the end of the day on Tuesday. Then, I'm back to a normal 40 hour work week and less job stress.
Old 02-01-2009, 08:18 PM   #483  

S/C/G: HW-300.2 GW-<175

Height: 5' 5.75"

Hang in there Rhonda. Take things one day at a time. One meal at a time if you have to.

Heather - Good luck tomorrow

Jaime - Hope you are getting settled in tonight. Sleep tight in the NEW place. We'll need pics soon.

Anna - Hope Chris feels better soon. I understand foot problems. They are the suck.

Today was a TOTALLY on plan day. I even had plenty of calories left over for a large glass of chocolate Silk. I feel so naughty, lol.

Tomorrow
B - oatmeal w/blueberries, large coffee
Run errands all day while kids are in preschool in preparation for Saturdays baby shower
L - Spaghetti
D - veggie stirfry. I seriously need to clean out the crisper drawer.
S - fresh fruit
Old 02-02-2009, 07:33 AM   #484  
Former Quitter

Ack. The scales gave me what I deserve. I'm up 2.4 pounds for the week. Today, I must journal and move on. It's not over until the skinny lady sings.
Old 02-02-2009, 08:19 AM   #485  
TBL Blue Team Member!

S/C/G: 294.5/ticker/170

Height: 6'0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Chick B Gone View Post
Girls, I've sucked *** the past week.
Be prepared for on Tuesday missy! No excuses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
All systems are go for the half marathon next Sunday, though I'll just be out there to finish versus going for any particular time.
You ROCK! One day I will be like you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittycat40 View Post
I am doing a half in May.
You ROCK too!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlyGirlSebas View Post
I'm in the same slump. I've been so totally off-plan that I don't know how to find my way back.
Fight it! Journal and remember why you are doing this. You deserve this and so much more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinkemomx2 View Post
Today was a TOTALLY on plan day. I even had plenty of calories left over for a large glass of chocolate Silk. I feel so naughty, lol.
Way to go you naughty chocolate Silk drinking girl!

Well I'm OP day #32! I made it through MIL's superbowl bad food blowout. Didn't have a single bite. I just stayed away from the food when I could and when I was around it I made myself really look at the food and decided that there wasn't anything on that table that I really wanted to eat that would be worth messing up all my hard work. I even did 5 min on my new elliptical machine yesterday. Man it was tough, but I'm going to start working myself up to at least 20 min if not more. It got my heart pumping I can tell you that!
Old 02-02-2009, 10:16 AM   #486  
needs constant reminding

S/C/G: 164/maintenance since 8/08

Height: 5'4"

[QUOTE=Hopefulpinkangel;2589462]

Well I'm OP day #32! QUOTE]

well, well, well.... don't YOU RoCK!!!

I'm aiming for today as a POP day. And tomorrow. x 5. OP by calories, meaning, I may factor in a tiny bit of wine here and there .

Rhonda, I know depression well. it sucks. snark away...

Last edited by kittycat40; 02-02-2009 at 10:17 AM.
Old 02-03-2009, 06:39 AM   #487  

S/C/G: obese/obese/healthy

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittycat40 View Post
I am doing a half in May. My original plan was for a full but I have since learned of sooo many injuries d/t overtraining. I'd like to be able to run until forever, so I don't want to jeapardize my bod. Maybe next year maybe not. Repeat half marathoning seems pretty darn good to me
You and Jo are so amazing with the running! A half marathon is nothing shabby! Knee problems prevail in my family and I don't ever plan on doing much more the maybe a 10k.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlyGirlSebas View Post
Heather, I'm in the same slump. I've been so totally off-plan that I don't know how to find my way back. I'm fighting the depression again and I know what brought it on....the d*** sinus medicine and the job stress. I'm so frustrated with myself right now. I really don't know how to keep from falling into the same old habits over and over again.
I'm back at it today. I let myself sleep for about 10 hours last night and feel rejuvenated. Where are you on everything?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopefulpinkangel View Post
Well I'm OP day #32!
You're doing so well!!

Okay today's plan
breakfast - green smoothie
snack - dark chocolate almonds (okay okay I know they shouldn't be in the house but I'll dispose of the rest in a responsible manner)
lunch - soup/sandwich from Panera
Dinner - tbd depending on what time I get home

I'm either running or going to yoga tonight. I'm leaning towards yoga as I need a good stretch.
Old 02-03-2009, 06:40 AM   #488  

S/C/G: obese/obese/healthy

Height: 5'7"

It's about time to start a new thread - Billie didn't you have a number to use?
Old 02-03-2009, 06:51 AM   #489  
Michelle the Vegan

S/C/G: >207/under goal/150

Height: ~5'9" of Snark

I think Billie's magic number was 183...

Getting ready to go running but I feel lazy this morning. Lazy and tired, I never sleep when DH is out of town. I had a long restless night flipping through the channels and reading and watching youtube ukulele videos. Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

Last edited by Mrs Snark; 02-03-2009 at 06:53 AM.
Old 02-03-2009, 07:35 AM   #490  
Former Quitter

I have 2 reports due today and follow-up on 2 others. And, they've scheduled me for two live audits next week. That means 5 days of 8 hour conference calls with the auditors.

I'm not doing well with the stress, but I keep trying. What sucks is that food does make me feel better...temporarily.
Old 02-03-2009, 02:34 PM   #491  

S/C/G: HW-300.2 GW-<175

Height: 5' 5.75"

I started the new thread. #183
Old 02-05-2009, 10:53 AM   #492  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

New thread is http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=163514
Closed Thread