Old 10-04-2008, 03:08 PM   #61  
Fat-be-gone

aimee - why don't you come move over here so you can be my friend? I'm in the same boat as you. I've lived here for 3 years and I have yet to make a real friend. It's just me and the bf. We used to go out with some couples (one of them his cousin and her bf) but since they broke up we don't really hang out with anyone. that's great about moving into a new place. maybe you should look for an apartment building with lots of young people. that'd be a new way to make some friends. Way to go on finishing a week of workouts!! you're awesome!

Went to church last night and then we met up with my bf's cousin and some of her friends. Went to her friend's house and I had a lot of vodka. Then we came home. Fun times! lol It was ackward for me since I suck at meeting new people. oh well.

it's too hot right now to do my c25k so Ima wait to do it later on tonite. aimee, i think my bf as what your bf has. Not the throwing up, but he feels sick. Still he's a big baby when he's sick.

have a good one girls!

it's so
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 02:19 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 239/214.6/145

Height: 5' 5.5

I'll have to come back later and read up on what all I've missed. Dh is still jobless thanks to the dealership closing. So things aren't functioning like normal, but I'm enjoying having this extra time with him. We know when a position comes available he wont have vacation time for probably a year. So we're just trying to enjoy the lemonaide from the lemons we have right now. Eating has been okay, but could be a great deal better. Tom came by to visit so there's no lose for me this week. I hope everyone is having a great weekend.
hsmomx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 04:06 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Rosario - you could come move here? Or lets go move to somewhere warm, like California, by the ocean.. and we can be really hot surfer chicks! Hmm, that could work for me! heh.. The workouts are getting me some results so thats why I am keeping at it! Thanks I don't wanna jinx myself, but I think I am down 1-1.5 inches around my waist! Josh has really swollen glands and he is having issues swallowing. It sucks because he's not talking much, which gets me thinking bad thoughts, and its lonely!

hsmom - sorry to hear about whats going on.. but glad you are taking full advantage of the opportunity you are presented with! Stupid TOM! Seriously, we need to find a way for us to get TOM without gaining weight!

This morning I had to get up at 6am for a meeting at work, ugh! It was really early, and now I don't feel like doing anything. I had to drive Josh to work to get shampoo, conditioner and all those girly stuff that I was completely out of. Which means I have to go pick Josh up from work at 8:30pm, poopy! lol. I am off to go slack off!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 11:12 PM   #64  

Alright, so it's been 9 days of moving! 27 minute workouts! I am pleased with how my clothes are fitting, and the workouts are becoming more of a routine rather than... I dunno how to explain it really. I just do it, also helps that I post my workouts in two places everyday.. don't wanna let anyone, mostly myself, down!

-Aimee
Old 10-06-2008, 11:41 AM   #65  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Aimee - congrats on day 9! wtg! I hope Josh is feeling better soon so you guys can hang out. I still say move the island You can find something nice here for $1100 for sure! And I am here... nice place, a friend - what more can you want? haha Not to mention the island is beautiful!

Ro - I suck with new people too. I managed to drink a whole bottle of wine Saturday night so don't feel too bad about the vodka.

hsmomx2 - enjoy your time together and hope he finds a new job soon!

So I broke my scale on the weekend *wails* it is one of those really expensive ones that remember your starting weight and everything... argh. I am kinda mad. The only reason I can think it broke is because my hair dripped some water on it. Like a $60 or something dollar scale and I drink some water on it and it breaks? argh I have had this sine the start. I haven't decided if I rush out and buy a new scale or just not have one for a while.... I dunno if I can go without. Not weight today and yesterday was hard but nice at the same time to not worry about it.... my Wii Fit weighs too, but that takes like a few minutes to get that far and when I am in a hurry in the mornings... not gonna happen. Just incase I don't buy a scale for a while, I upped my ticket to what it sad Saturday morning. *sigh*

Karden and I went out yesterday and he bought us 600 thread count sheets! woo - they are very nice! And they were 60% off and now we have 4 pillow cases that match! yay! lol We were talking about getting a king bed but I am pretty sure that wont happen now, I think we will just get a new duvet cover and stuff. We always had nice bedding but now we will have even nicer stuff, lol.

I have so much family here. From all different sides. Karden's dad, my step dad's mom and on my dad's side a cousin from Scotland. Trying to see everyone has been a juggle and full of eating. Least I have made okay choices and small portions... expect one dinner of Chinese and that bottle of wine, haha. Not to mention my sisters birthday party was Saturday night and then yesterday was her real birthday and we did thanksgiving dinner... it has been a CRAZY few days. It is nice seeing everyone, but I am pretty tired! I was up until 6am Sunday morning and then back up at 9! I made it all day feeling good though - I couldn't believe it! I am more tired this morning then I was yesterday! haha crazy.

Anyway that was long enough for now. Hope everyone has a good Monday.

Last edited by sotypical; 10-06-2008 at 11:58 AM.
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 02:26 AM   #66  

Courtnie - thats an impressive post lady! Broke your scale? That doesn't sound good, it also doesn't sound like a scale could bread from such a thing! What about a battery? Could it be anything like that? Getting a new scale is so depressing too, because sometimes they weigh different! I love bedding! I own 4 duvets, lol, summer, fall, winter and one I don't use anymore because it sheds! I have to admit having all matching pillow cases would be nice.. not going to happen to me though! We seriously have 10 pillows! Only 5 on the bed, for now the other 5 are on the couch since Josh has had to sleep on the couch all week since he's been sick.

Day 10! Yay! I gotta say, tomorrow might have to be a rest day.. I might have hit a wall. My face is all stuffed up, which happened AFTER the workout. I'm afraid if I push myself any more I'll be stuck in bed on Wednesday, which is my day off! I better go to bed, I am exhausted. Goodnight!

-Aimee
Old 10-07-2008, 09:51 AM   #67  
Fat-be-gone

hsmomx2 - I hope your dh finds something soon. Its so bad right now. An aunt, cousin, and uncle of mine have already been laid off. I'm thinking the economy is only going to get worse. I'm so scared.

aimee - california it is!! I love it there. And I think I'm going to live at the beach when I go back! I'm glad your seeing results from your workouts. That's the best incentive to keep going, right? Yes take a day of rest!! Your body will thank you later. Just don't take too long of a rest, you know? And I'm so happy you've made it to the point where working out is just part of what you do now. I can't wait til I get to that point!

courtnie - high thread count sheets are the best!! JC Penney usually has some on sale around christmas time for 50 percent off. I hope we can stock up on some this year. that's great that you've been making right choices with so much family around. Just try not to think about it too much.. I found that I fail more often than not when I stress and think about what I'm going to eat. Enjoy the time with you family!

well I didn't get to start C25k on sat. ended up taking the bf to the ER room because he had a really high fever. they didn't find anything wrong with him. the dr said it might've been something he ate (damn waffle house!!). so he was sick all day sat and sun and I had to play nurse. But good thing is we didn't eat out at all over the weekend and the scale was down yesterday morning.

yesterday was another story. bad all around. I was just a real pig with food. but I'm moving on to today. Had my planned bfast and now I'm enjoying my a.m. coffee. It doesn't taste as good with sugar substitute. But I guess I'll try to save on calories and keep using equal.

I really want to start working out already. I've got my pump me up music on the Ipod and even bought some new workout pants at target (on clearance for 5 bucks...score!!). I just haven't yet. Grrr!! I think I'm going to hold off on the C25k right now and just try to start walking around the block.

Guys please send me energy vibes (or get off your lazy butt ones)!

P.S. if you guys have any Martha Stewart in you, I found the cutest blog (blogs are my thing now) of some lady who does cupcakes and cakes. Check it out. SHe does some really cute stuff.
Bakerella

Last edited by Rosario; 10-07-2008 at 09:52 AM.
Old 10-08-2008, 09:23 AM   #68  
Fat-be-gone

so yesterday was a very good day. I ate what I had planned to eat. I went to kroger during my lunch and bought some cheese, fruit, and nuts to keep on hand at work for snacking. I did really good. I'm proud of myself.

I didn't walk around the block last night, but I did work out. Woo hoo!! And SI6 always makes me sweat like crazy. So I'm pretty satisfied with it.

This morning, I got to work early and realizeed I didn't have anything to drink for lunch. I got the sudden urge to head over to McD's for some bfast even though I had already eaten my cereal. I don't know how I correlated not having anything to drink for lunch with eating bfast, but whatever I did. I was fighting with myself but thought better of it. I was thinking I really want to lose this weight and I know eating fast food isn't going to help. Rosario 1 Fast Food 0. I wonder how long I can go without eating the stuff.

I hope you guys are all doing good!

Old 10-08-2008, 04:52 PM   #69  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Hola ladies!

I'm thisclose to being back full force! My last day at the second job is next week. Yesterday I got my cable and internet back! WOOOOT! And Mama and I found a fantastic computer at the pawn shop for $250! Half what I was going to pay for a brandnew computer. So it's in layaway and I should have it by the end of next week!

I miss yall!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 06:16 PM   #70  

Rosario - Congrats on your success!! Exercising, eating well, rejecting fast food! I am impressed!! You will be glad to hear that I took yesterday off for rest! I feel guilty today, but will definitely be working out to compensate for that! I'd definitely work up to C25K, walking is a good idea, because I was walking every day when I started the running part and it was hard! I had to stop because it was so snowy here though and I was basically stuck at home for 2 weeks!

Shari - yay! Glad to hear you got a good deal on the computer! And we look forward to having you back!!

Well, as I said, no exercise from me yesterday. I was having a pity party yesterday morning and decided not to exercise... today I feel guilty! But I'm going to finish this post and get my runners on and start level 2 of the 30 day shred! I have lost a few inches since I've started 1 inch from my hips, 1 inch from my waist (smallest part), and 1 1/2 inches from my "roll". I think these are pretty good results for 10 days of work!

My personal life is feeling pretty crappy the past couple of days.. work is a drag, I have a horrible meeting tomorrow, and we are coming into the busy season. My manager at work yesterday gave me this crappy thing called a "bravo" for stepping up my game at work!! Like, WHAT?? I haven't changed a thing, the only thing thats changed is that I've been working with stronger employee's at work! It just feels... not nice since I haven't been working harder at all. Josh and I are still not able to sleep in the same bed, which I don't know why.. but it makes me feel.. odd. Like we aren't as close. I dunno, could all be in my mind.. hopefully tonight will be good, we are planning to spend the evening together. I need it.

I am off to watch the end of a bad movie and exercise!

-Aimee
Old 10-09-2008, 08:57 AM   #71  
Fat-be-gone

aimee - that's great about your loss in inches!!! woohoo!!! those are very GOOD results!! good luck on starting level 2! isn't a "bravo" a good thing??? we are our worse critics. so just because you feel like you aren't working harder, doesn't mean other people don't see something else, you know? Have you talked to your bf?? If you guys aren't sharing the same bed, maybe something is up with him? Maybe you snore too loud? lol just kidding. but definitely if you feel a rift between you guys, spill it and discuss it with him. Talking is always the way to go. and speaking of crappy movies, I just saw the crappiest movie ever last night. The Happening and OMG was it crappy!

shari - good to hear from you. That's great about the computer. Why is the other job ending? I want to hear what you've been up to!!

Onto Day 3 of eating right and working out. the only thing I ate out of plan yesterday was some truffles and OMG they were awesome. Like little chocolate ice cream balls in my mouth. I really hope the MIL hid the bag as I will go on the hunt and probably eat them all.

there wasn't any milk at home and i didn't wake up early enough to scramble up an egg, so I stopped at MCD's for some bfast. Alls I got was a bagel w/ cc, and a parfait. Pretty good choice, no? But after adding up the calories, it didn't seem like such a good one after all. Oh well, just as long as I stay on plan for the rest of the day.

So I'm defintiely going to LA at the end of Oct. woohoo!! I can't wait!

take care

oh yea scale was down this morning...i hope it stays down til tomorrow morning!

Last edited by Rosario; 10-09-2008 at 08:58 AM.
Old 10-09-2008, 01:40 PM   #72  
Starting Fresh

Ro - WTG on day three of good choices! yay!

Aimee - sorry you are having such a hard time, I still think you guys should move to the island!

My eating has been meh. All well, and no scale still. I think I am just going to go without for a bit, I have some other stuff I want to buy. I am starting to Christmas shop already... so it doesn't hit me so hard in a month or so. I have a few things on my list to get this week. And I want to go get some new makeup while it is double stamp month! Just waiting for my visa period to end (today.) I am in one of my weird OCD moods. I feel like I should clean up the bathrooms and throw away every hair product and makeup product I havent used in the last 3 months.... sigh. I have so many tubes of lip gloss, like cheap stuff - that I don't use anymore because I am addicted to the good stuff, haha. And so many cheap hair products I wont use any more because they burn on my flat iron... bleh. I don't even wanna think how much money in stuff! Bottles of perfume I dont like... body sprays... lol I figured I am going to put it all in a bag and bring take it to my sister and tell her to take what she wants. It is just depressing you know... but it is taking up space, and with christmas coming I will need space after, LOL. I hate sitting here at work, wishing I was at home cleaning... how bad is that? I hate when I get thinking like that.

I don't have a ton of money to buy the makeup I want with, but double stamps! I am so bad... haha
Old 10-09-2008, 10:22 PM   #73  

OMG - I posted earlier, and then the site went down!!! Grrrr!!

Rosario - I am so happy things are coming together for you The bf and I aren't sleeping together because he's snoring so loud.. I sometimes kick him out, and sometimes he willingly leaves. Its still hard though. And he's still so tired all the time, has no energy to spend time with me.

Courtnie - I own cheap stuff and expensive stuff, gotta mix it up.. no one can really afford all the expensive stuff! I also get tons of stuff for free, thats the only reason I own so much.. otherwise I'd stick to my cream gold eye shadow and my brown. I also never throw out lip gloss.. I loooove lip gloss!! I think I own like 30 or something.

So I chopped and dyed my hair!! It looks very cute I'm told, not too sure how I feel about it yet, it's SO different! I ran into my bf's friend at the mall, and he walks up to me, smiles and asks if I've been working out because I'm looking good.. as he eyes me up and down! And then he said I looked sexy with my hair cut. LOL. Kinda nice to hear, even if he's married and my bf's good friend! Also, Day 2 of 30 days shred done!! I am so sore though, it hurts to type. Yes, thats right... hurts to type!!! I'm gonna go find dinner now!

-Aimee
Old 10-10-2008, 12:04 PM   #74  
Starting Fresh

Aimee - I wanna see pics of that hair! Also, how often does LD do double stamps? like could I expect it again before xmas or should i go stock up now to get my stamps? haha OH and when you fill a card, do you have to use it right away or can I save it for later? (I am 3 from a full card)

So I rushed home from work last night and cleaned the cupboards! I got rids of TONS of stuff, but they are still pretty full. I cant believe all the creams and lip glosses and make up I have. Some of what is left I still wont even use but I am not ready to get rid of it yet. I filled one of the big lululemon bags with stuff and took it to my sister, told her to get threw it and let all her friends go threw it and just throw the rest away. It was lots of hair products and bubble bath and stuff. Some of my favourite bubble bath too, but I just have way to much of stuff and I know I will get more for xmas, even though I said not to get me any! lol

I have officially started my Christmas shopping... this sounds horrible, but I am shopping the clearance stuff. I really wanna try and do it cheaper this year. I found a nice starbucks mug for dad (i am also crocheting him a blanket) and just ordered some hand soap online (for my mom, she actually asked for hand soap, weird) from fruits-passions.com - and I got a free body butter that smells so good... so I think I will keep that for me, haha - you know, cuz I need more now that I cleaned everything out! I have no idea what to get my little sister or my boyfriend though.... I know my little sister wants books, but I will need to get her a little something else extra I think.

Happy Friday everyone!

Last edited by sotypical; 10-10-2008 at 12:05 PM.
Old 10-12-2008, 02:35 PM   #75  

Courtnie - double stamps in Lise Watier is once a year - usually around this time of year. But they are apparently doing a GWP closer to christmas, not entirely sure what the GWP is just yet though. And you can totally save it for later! I can give you bath products, since I don't have a bath tub and I get that stuff EVERY YEAR for xmas... even though everyone knows we don't have a bath tub. It's sooo silly! I have two huge baskets under my sink with products in them. I hate going thru them though because spiders live under the sink. Eww..

I have been sucking really badly... it started with not sleeping right at night, and having a sore back.. and then it keeps adding to it every night. I wake up sore and feeling MORE sore than when I went to bed. Josh better get better soon, or I may go insane!! Today I am determined to get off sugar, I got readdicted to soft drinks

-Aimee