Old 11-11-2008, 05:58 PM   #121  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Aimee - my ticker isn't right! LOL
yay on not gaining all of it back!

Ro - I dunno, second meeting is not until Friday. And i still don't have a scale at home. I can go get mine fixed for free... I think I can anyway, but I kinda like not having a scale if that makes any sense?

My eat has been good, so far I have used 4 extra points, and it is day 5! I did good during the weekend... I would like to see myself eating more veggies and fruit though.

As for the books, I ordered for xmas presents! haha

And... today.... I GOT A SPEEDING TICKET! argh, I mean I was speeding my own fault, but ggeeez what a start to a day. lol all well... least the nice cop gave me a cheaper ticket then it should of been. Oh, and he was cute. BUT to top it off I was on my way to work... to make up time cuz my flat tire... so its like, if I hadnt of been coming to work today... like I normally wouldnt... all well, thats life.

Last edited by sotypical; 11-11-2008 at 05:59 PM.
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 03:11 AM   #122  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

all!

I'm going back to Bama for a visit on Friday and will be gone for about a week so don't think I just disappeared on you! I'm up late figuring out how I'm going to get there and back, I'm dead broke. At this time, it's a train ride there and a plane ride back. That is unless the fares change on me at the last minute.

I wonder what is wrong with me. Lately, I've just been wanting to quit the WL mindset. I'm not making any progress and it's all my fault. But I know there is no other route for me. My workshirts are a 4X and they are starting to feel tight on me. 4X! But even as I try to suck in my stomach, I'm shoveling crap down my throat.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 11:32 AM   #123  
Fat-be-gone

shari - weightloss is a drag. Unless you're in the right mindset, there really isn't anything you can do about losing weight. You have to really want it. But the key thing is to NEVER GIVE UP. Regardless of how slow your weight loss is moving or how hard it is. You have to keep on going and sure enough, you'll get to where you want to be. That's what keeps me going. I've been trying to lose weight FOREVER. And I haven't been into it like I should be but knowing that one day I'll do what I have to do, keeps me going. So hang in there. You'll get there!

courtnie - of course it's good to not have a scale. that way you don't worry about fluctuations. Any traffic tickets suck!!! Me and the bf have absolutely no money right now, but he has tickets to pay off still. It's aggravating. I wish I didn't have to drive to not run the risk of getting pulled over.

So I finally started the 30 day shred. And I have to say, this is something I can stick to. I really liked the workout. I'm not as sore as I thought I'd be, just really feeling it in my legs. But I need to work on the cardio part. that was killer for me. But I'm very optimistic about this workout!!

Eating has been a bit better. Monday was baad. yesterday was better. And I'm continuing on to today. I guess there is a plus side to not having any money...you can't go out to eat at all!!

have a good one!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 03:47 PM   #124  
aka Wide in Winnipeg

Hey there ladies!!
I went for my "consultaion" at the gym today, couldn't actually go do a workout till I did that. I got some solid ideas and I'm excited to begin...tomorrow I hope! I was guarenteed a 10 lbs weight loss by Feb 23rd if I keep my end of the bargin, I so want this!!
Just have to find the time....
Anyone ever hear from "Artsygirl"?
Catch ya all later!!

Wendy
back at it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 09:10 AM   #125  
Fat-be-gone

wendy - I never saw Brandy posting again. Don't you sometimes wonder what happens to people when they stop posting?? You can so lose 10 lbs by Feb. But of course you're going to have to work! I know you can do it!!

Finshed Day 2 of the Shred. I was thisclose to not working out. But then I start browsing my Alloy and Delia's catalog and got motivated because I really want to fit into their clothes some day. So glad I stuck to it. It was a little easier. cardio is still killing me. My boobs bouce around waaay too much and it's kind of painful. I'll have to strap them down real good tonite.

Eating is still out of whack. But I'm really trying to do better. I've been craving coke like crazy!! And yesterday and this morning, I gave into those cravings. But I know if I keep workign out, my eating will definitely get better.

have a good day ladies!!

Last edited by Rosario; 11-13-2008 at 09:10 AM.
Old 11-13-2008, 01:11 PM   #126  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

girls.

Ro ~ Thanks for the words of encouragement. You are so right. I'm not giving up, something has to give eventually. WTG on two days of the Shred! Hopefully, when I come back, the library will have my copy ready.

Wendy ~ You're going to surpass those 10lbs by Feb!
Old 11-13-2008, 08:13 PM   #127  
aka Wide in Winnipeg

Hi gals! Went to the gym yesterday and just learnt how to use some machines and I'm already sore! LOL! I'm starting full throttle on Monday, this weekend I drink! Wahaha!! Last night out till sometime in 2009 so better make the best of it i say!

Ro_ I always wonder about lost friends... I miss them.
Anyone have facebook?PM me and I'll add you if you like!

Sheri- I hope to lose more than 10 but so hard to get motivated hey?

Catch ya all later!
Old 11-13-2008, 11:24 PM   #128  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

WTG Wendy!

Okay, so I'm off to Alabama. See yall later!
Old 11-14-2008, 12:43 AM   #129  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Courtnie - That sucks about your speeding ticket! I would be a nervous wreck, I've never been pulled over by the cops before.. but I've been with my brother and I nearly fainted I was so nervous and freaked out.. lol. I'm a geek! How's WW? When is your next WI?

Shari - I think weight loss is one of the hardest things we might ever have to do, but I think once we accomplish it.. it'll just change our lives. So stick with it, you are worth it!! Have fun in Alabama!! Be good!

Rosario - thanks! I am happy to be so near goal, I am hopeful that I can hit my goal by the end of the month! Glad you are enjoying the 30 day shred! I really do like it! Good investment!

back at it - I'm excited for you and the gym! You can totally do 10 pounds by Feb. I have a goal to hit 230's by April for my trip to see my grandma. I'm also going to hook up with some people from the 2 high schools I went to. It'll be exciting!

I finally exercised today! Phew! It was good though! I really need to grocery shop though, my good is pretty darn bad! I am still maintaining my weight, so thats my good news Alright I am off to bed! Goodnight!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 04:16 PM   #130  
aka Wide in Winnipeg

Hello!
Old 11-15-2008, 04:40 PM   #131  

Wendy - so what part of Winnipeg do you live in? My grandma and aunt are in osbourne village, which is where I used to live too. This will be my first trip back to Winnipeg in like 3 years!

Got on the scale this morning, still holding steady at 258 - phew! Today I am cleaning the kitchen, and tomorrow I am gonna start cooking in there again!

-Aimee
Old 11-15-2008, 07:29 PM   #132  
Fat-be-gone

aimee - I'm glad your still holding the scale down! WTG! So are you doing 30DS again? If you are good!! We can motivate each other! And I haven't bought it yet. I borrowed it from the library. There's no budget for exercise ids, but the library is a great resource, unless I have to wait long.

wendy - hey girlie!! how's the gym going. I'm not much of a facebooker. I'm more on myspace. It's way easier to use.

shari - have a fun and safe trip!!

Well, I finished day 5. I feel good! The scale is up but its TOM and I think that's why. Plus, I still haven't been watching my eating. But one thing at a time.

Not up to much this weekend. Baked some cheesecake chocolate muffins. So good and so bad. Don't worry, I won't eat 'em all!

Have a good one gals!
Old 11-15-2008, 09:46 PM   #133  

Rosario - I am on day 2 of the shred! Just finished it! Sometimes I think Jillian is psycho! The last ab workout always kills me, darn you bicycle crunch!! What kind of weights are you using? I alternate between 3 pound and 5 pound depending on the movement. All the matters is that you found a way to get it! I am lucky to be able to afford those things right now, hasn't always been that way though! I am currently saving 45 dollars every 2 weeks - gas dropped 62 cents a litre. Its amazing! To compare? 1.51 = approx 6 dollars a gallon, and now we are at approx 3 dollars a gallon. It's amazing

My kitchen is CLEAN!! And the fridge is actually clean too! I was very productive... I also made jello shooters, lol, not too sure what I was thinking! Josh invited a friend over, so hopefully this will just be the start of the night! We'll see though! If not, I asked Josh to pick me up a magazine, and I'll just hang out at home reading that, and possibly this book I got.. its supposed to help me get rich. Its called Rich Dad, Poor Dad. It's supposed to be really good - and it was only 16 bucks!

For all you American's, I am thinking of heading down to Seattle for Black Friday - are the deals really worth it?? Not entirely sure what I'd buy.. but I've been invited by a group of girls I'm trying to become better friends with, so it'd be a bonding thing! Lemme know!

-Aimee
Old 11-16-2008, 10:51 PM   #134  
aka Wide in Winnipeg

Aimee~Osbourne is about 10 minutes away from me! We ought to get together for a cheat lunch! LOL! Just kidding, I'm sure theres at least one decent restaurant in Winterpeg!
Ro~ I start tomorrow, my bag is already in the car so I can't use that excuse that I forgot it at home! LOL! Wish me luck, I'm going to be very,very sore for the next couple weeks!
Old 11-16-2008, 11:11 PM   #135  

Day 3 of the shred complete! I really didn't want to do it, and its a little late in the day to exercise (started at 7pm!).. I'm really sore today. Not too sure what thats about. Josh and I went Christmas shopping today, seems a little soon.. BUT! Only 3 paychecks until christmas and we have FAR too many people to shop for. Today we finished shopping for the 4 kids! Just the 8 adults to go! Er, wait, 16 adults.. dunno how I forgot half of them.. lol. It's a good xmas though, not as many people to shop for as normal

Wendy - We'll definitely try for a lunch! Or maybe a walk ? Good luck with the gym tomorrow!! I am considering getting a trainer after christmas, I gotta get effective with my workouts so I lose the maximum amount of inches!

-Aimee