Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2008, 01:53 PM   #91  
kitty Momo

Good Morning,,

Sorry, another quickie, with this lame computer limit I am running out of time!!

I made 146.2 this morning! Yee Haw....
Didn't make the parents meeting, just too tired and w/ pms I was not in the mood. So, Gaby and I read 6 books and did her flash cards. We were almost late this morning w/ the bridge up but amazingly we made it on time...whew. $5 bag day at the 2nd hand store, so that is where I am headed now. lol

Mindee- to little Brandon, hope he is feeling better.

Katy - There you are!! Don't you know we miss you???

Jules - I love WW....good for you in signing up! I bet Dominic is a cutie! Ouch on being cracked!! Sounds horrible. lol

Sue- Lets hope the scale stays down! on the weight loss!

Tammy - love the pictures!

Cristina - Thank you! I appreciated the card you are a sweetie!

Sassy- Hope your DH is ok

Francie - we miss you!

Asia - we miss you too!!

Is that everyone?? Hope so! Better get......you all have a great Tuesday!

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 09-09-2008 at 01:53 PM.
Old 09-09-2008, 03:59 PM   #92  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hiya Ladies...

SUSAN...you made m laugh, I was reading thru your post fast for some reason Woohoo to being back at 146! You are doing great! A little envious of you living by the beach lady.

KATY...there you are! Thought we were going to have to come find ya. Thank you! Glad I could motivate you! Are the kids excited about school? Or were they dreading it?

JULES...glad the chiro made you feel better. I would love to go get cracked but it scares me now for some reason. Wow, has it already been a year almost?! Can't believe baby boy is getting ready to walk already...they grow too fast! Glad you guys get the free registration with WW...they always advertise it here but we don't get it, or didn't the last time I joined. Half the people there to join were there because of those commercials. But WTG on deciding to rejoin!

SUE...glad your momma is feeling GREAT! Potato soup, salad and fruit sounds like a good dinner to me! I think you guys got the rain we were supposed to get. Good job on the biking!

MINDEE...hoping the little one is feeling better today. I took a look at all the pics...man, there was a lot! Looked like you guys were having fun though. How long did the party go after the BBQ?

HIYA TAMMY, ASIA, SASSY & FRANCIE...hoping all is well with you ladies.

Busy morning...did my biggest loser dvd and my weights and then mowed the bak while it was still cool this morning...it really was nice. Of course, it's not so great once I come in, damn allergies. Not going to let it get me down though. Then had to run to the store for a couple of things and then the post office. Spent too much time looking at the store. Then took Ernie dog for a short walk. Trying to do that every day...he loves his walks but he can't go too far...he poops out. Can't believe he will be 13 this month!, the longest I have ever had a dog. Anyway, after Jeopardy I plan to do the Shape & Firm dvd and I am done with the exercise for the day. Going back to splitting up the exercise. I was used to exercising before cooking dinner...it energized me. For some reason I get a little sleepy around 4:30 and this is like a pick me up so...

Hoping everyone is having a wonderful day! Lots of hugs to ya

P.S.almost forgot...today is day 25 of my 30 day challenge and I am happy to say I have not had one morsel of fast food, nor have I eaten out at all!

Last edited by FrouFrou; 09-09-2008 at 04:06 PM.
Old 09-09-2008, 09:04 PM   #93  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

well, it is 9pm, and all three of the kids are asleep in their beds!

Brandon is doing better today. He is now downgraded to just a cold, but he is already doing so much better so it will be off to school tomorrow!

Logan and Marissa got up this morning and they both had runny noses and the like, so it has been a day for cough medicine around here! Now, I am just hoping that I don't get sick.....although my throat was bothering me earlier tonight so it is looking like I will not be missed by the sickies this time!

Jules~ I love your new avatar!

sorry to cut this short, but I am off to shower and finish going through my email....I will try and make it back in here later on tonight
Old 09-09-2008, 11:30 PM   #94  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Talking Hi All.

Hi All.

Well after tonight is over and done with, and after my days off are done, on Sunday, it will offically be one week until my vacation.

My DH got another callback on the interview he had last week for the Children's Hospital. Basically it is between him and another guy, the manager wants to hire them both, so they are putting in to hire them both, but not sure if it will be approved. Manager said that HR already approved both positions, so it looks hopeful. So next Wed, he goes to the interview @ 7am to meet his team-mates to see if his personality fits in with them. I told him he has that in the bag because he is a very likable person and no that isn't just because I'm his wife. lol. A lot of people like him, even here at work (he used to work here) always ask me about him.

So pls keep all fingers, toes, legs, arms, and eyes crossed lol.

Well TG its my Friday! I am ready to be off.

Have a Good One!

Old 09-10-2008, 01:11 AM   #95  

sassy~ that is great to hear about the call back interview!!! good luck to your DH on that one!
Old 09-10-2008, 11:19 AM   #96  
I work with germs!!

Height: 5'2"

Another quickie here!!

First weigh-in at WW since going back and I'm down 3.6 lbs and back in the 130's (just barely) It really makes you motivated. I just inhaled an egg on a WW english muffin and I'm off to get a hair cut and my roots dyed. I'll check back later!!
Old 09-10-2008, 12:38 PM   #97  

Tammy~ That is great to hear!!! Have you started taking Alli again? Or is that just being on WW alone?
Old 09-10-2008, 03:38 PM   #98  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hiya Chickies

TAMMY... to the 3+ pounds and being in the 130's! Dontcha just love WW?! Have fun being pampered!

SASSY...I will most definitely keep everything crossed for the hubby! From the pics I've seen of him he looks friendly enough! I just know everyone will love him! :

MINDEE...hoping you don't get sick But glad the kids are feeling better and were able to sleep.

HIYA SUE, SUSAN, JULES, ASIA, KATY, and MsFRANCIE!

Today...was going to say grocery shopping day but it normally isn't But I did a little anyway so that confused me a little I guess Had to run there to pick up a couple of things so got a little more. Didn't want to get too much without my list. I've been making menus so was a little lost with what to get with what. Will do the rest tomorrow at Wally World. Glad I got my walk in this morning because it has been raining off and on all day. Of course it was drizzling when I took off this morning, I had a hood that eventually the wind blew off. But it wasn't bad enough to quit...got in the whole walk. Now I am eating my lunch of wheat crackers and vegetable beef soup...taste so good! Mmmmm That's about all I have...nothing else going on. This is day 26 of no eating out and still going strong...I am determined to make it to the end! And beyond...okay, the washer is calling my name. Have a great day ladies!

Last edited by FrouFrou; 09-10-2008 at 03:38 PM.
Old 09-10-2008, 04:52 PM   #99  
kitty Momo

Crapola, I lost my post! If you think I am going to do it all over again you are sadly mistaken! I have a life, you know?? lol
Actually, I would but computer time is up!

Hope little Brandon is feeling better and Logan & Marissa too.

to Tammy and the 130's

Cristina - awesome on your exercising! I caved and got cable this morning! I also finished Suzannes Diary to Nicholas,,,something like that.

Sassy- Cross fingers for DH and the job!

anyway, whatever....I am just tired, I did 3 applications while waiting for the Cable Guy and returned them all.Now I am going to relax for the rest of the day. Circus is in town, planning on taking Gaby tomorrow so she can see wild animals perform for our entertainment,...I hate the circus,,,,but she wants to go and they handed out free coupons at school. Ugh...

k- adios! Until tomorrow....

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 09-10-2008 at 04:52 PM.
Old 09-10-2008, 08:54 PM   #100  
I work with germs!!

Height: 5'2"

I thought I'd have time for indy's tonight but just got home from dance and haven't packed a thing for our trip to MIL's house in NC. It's about 5-6 hr trip and we didn't realize that tomorrow is 9/11 and we usually drive through DC on interstate 95, but someone at dance said that they are having a memorial at the Pentagon and we might run into traffic. DC traffic is bad enough without some big event going on. Might have to take an alternate route. Weather here is wonderful, hope Francie is enjoying it. Finally turned my air off and enjoying the windows's opened. Maryland can have the shortest Fall's and Spring's and go right into winter and summer. Not looking forward to the cold. Hey, but I'm heading south in the morning, so yeah to warmer weather. Thanks to all for the congrats on my weight loss. Gotta to pack. Talk again on Sunday!
Old 09-11-2008, 01:18 AM   #101  

DO NOT POST HERE! SEE YOU IN BIK #56
Closed Thread