Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2008, 04:41 PM   #76  
ugggg.....

Ugh....lost a big post

don't remember all the post..be back later...
Old 03-08-2008, 04:53 PM   #77  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

hello ladies...how are you all doing?

just enjoying a nice relaxing day inside! we are under a snow and blowing snow advisory! It was a pain in the butt just to go to the dumpster and the mail box! right now we are watching Ice Road Truckers on the History channel. It makes our snow storm look like a walk in the park!

I weighed in this morning at 235.2lbs!

Francie~ My goodness.....I have had that happen to me as well. Just last night actually....I was putting the dishes away and just couldn't clear my throat enough, and the next thing I know I was leaning over the sink (it was the closest thing to me at the time). But I opened some water to help get rid of the nasty taste in my mouth and started popping some peppermint and that helped a lot!

Cristina~ LOL....what can I say, I am all about entertainment!

Jules~ Nick is getting so big!!!!
Old 03-08-2008, 07:02 PM   #78  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Height: 5'3

Cristina~Chili sounds good..I havent had homemade chili in so long. And ya, I probably did over do it.

Mindee~Peppermint does help a lot!!! I just chewed some watermelon gum, lol.

Nothing much is going on right now. I picked up around the house, mopped & vacuumed this morning. I walked today, so I felt pretty good. We live in a circle..so that took about 20 mins, lol. Then I watched these 2 movies on Lifetime (one I had recorded yesterday). I have a massive headache right now. I think its from my meds. Ugh...sometimes it hurts so bad, I can hardly see straight. Plus, I'm soooooooo sleepy!!! I wanna take a nap, but then if I do, I know I wont sleep tonight. I think I might just go take an hour nap though..maybe then my headache will go away...bbl!!
Old 03-08-2008, 07:14 PM   #79  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Cool Hola Chicarinos!!!

Hola Chicarinos!!!

Well I survived our "Big Winter Storm" We got I guess about 8-10 inches or so.........which for here I suppose is "A lot" They totally freak out over an inch. Anywho, it was pretty bad as the wind was blowing and it caused drifting. So DH stayed at a hotel this morning after work, work paid for it. Hopefully he can come home in the morning though.

My mom emailed me and she is going to stay at work tonight, so that is good, don't have to worry about her.

Oh and MIL's cat took a turn for the worse, so they did end up putting her down anyways. Poor little thing I guess was having Seizures and just doing terrible towards the end. So now she is in peace. Now it will be totally weird going to the in-laws and there is no pets what-so-ever. They've always had animals since I've known them. DH said he can NEVER remember them without a pet. MIL said she actually was doing good during the whole procedure of putting the cat asleep. I was that way too. I totally broke down when I had to finally pick up Puddy's bowl and wash it and put it away.

So I haven't been doing much. Just been watching tv or movies, nothing more to do here since um the whole city is basically shut down.

I will come back later and do the indies.......Just wanted to let everybody know that I am still alive!!!

Anybody heard from Michelle??? Hoping all is well with her.

Take Care all!!!

Old 03-08-2008, 10:20 PM   #80  

Francie~ Yup....I always have mints on me. In fact, I would probably buy Wal-Mart out of their mints if I could! I just buy the $1 one bag of them and they work just the same.....I haven't had watermelon gum in a long time! I have gotten into this Orbits gum lately.

Sassy~ It is good to hear from you! That is good that your DH stayed at a hotel and your mom stayed at her work. Sorry to hear about your MIL's cat. But like you said, at least she is in a better place.
Old 03-08-2008, 11:44 PM   #81  

Height: 5'5"

Almost doen with the floor ladies!! So tired...started this am at 7:30 and stopped about 9:30...that did include a trip out for lunch, then dropped the kids off at mom's (too antsy) and yet another trip to Home depot. only a small section of the floor need to be finished, will probably take about an hour. Will finish it off after church. Going to go, have to get some sleep b4 WE "spring forward"

P.S. Tom showed today..disapointed, but ok with it. very cramped because I was late. Oh TMI. nighty night ladies!
Old 03-09-2008, 12:43 AM   #82  
I was born this way hey!

Mindee~I LOVE those dinner mints or whatever they're called. We had them at our wedding and my mom stole like 10 of them..lol. Well, she didnt steal them, cuz she bought them..but you know what I mean. Mmmm..I want some now. LoL!! The watermelon gum is Extra. Its soooooooooooooo yummy!!! They need to make a chocolate flavored gum, lol.

Ellen~Sorry that TOM showed up...but this is kinda weird. I was telling Dh about how on this other message board, we call it AF (aunt flo). And he said that he thought it was called TOM, which I had never heard of before, lol. Until now when I read what you wrote. But ya..I think i'm gonna get mine soon. So now BFP for me this month. Oh well..
Old 03-09-2008, 02:31 PM   #83  

S/C/G: 221/180/150

Height: 5'2 1/4"

Sorry JL quick one. Today is WI and lost total of 5.5 lbs this week. Now to stay OP and keep going down. Haven't started exercises yet, but will try to do that tomorrow.

Mindee - Marissa so blessed to have a quick thinker and smart Mommy. I've had to do that a few times in my life of child care in my home and nuseries and raising and taking care of kids, grandkids, nieces and nephews. I learned that no matter how much you watch them you can't stop everything, but it was good you were there at the right time. A real blessing. One of my nephews swallowed a quarter one time (he was old enough to know better and I still tease him about it). His Mama said "He'll pass it". My other sister had a son put a bean or something up his nose and she had to take him to ER. Glad everything turned out good.

Jules - Baby Nick is really growing and sooooo cute.

Got to run. Everybody have a nice quite Sunday afternoon.

Hugs,
Trish
Old 03-09-2008, 03:27 PM   #84  

Height: 5'1"

Morning! Actually it's pass noon so, Good Afternoon!

Catching up on laundry then DD & I are heading to town to do some errands.

Still eating well and exercising. Hubby has been working every single day since his vacation. He's been talking about redoing our kitchen next. We're not tearing things down or anything, just updating the cupboards and appliances. (the appliances are from the 70's! and need updated) This won't happen until the summer though.

I didn't WI on Friday like I had planned....but will this coming Friday.

Better get......DD is wanting computer time.

Have a great Sunday.
Old 03-09-2008, 07:34 PM   #85  
GmaTo8

Holy Cow - I haven't posted since Thursday??? Lots to catch up on!

Marti - have you thought about redoing just the front of the cabinets? I've seen that done on TV, and with new handles too, they look so different! Will you have a theme to your kitchen?

Trish - wow, your weight loss is impressive! Way to go! We eat brown and wild rice often. I really like the nutty flavor.

Jules - Nick is getting so big, and still just as handsome as can be.

Francie - I love your new avatar. You're a very pretty girl. I call it Aunt Flo, too, sometimes. Thankfully, I don't have to worry about it anymore. Whoohoo!

Sassy - maybe you inlaws will get a new pet soon. I think I'll always have a dog. Even though it's a real pain when we go on vacation, I still always want a dog. DD is allergic to cats, or I'd have one of them, too.

Mindee - yikes, glad you were able to save Marissa. I'm going to tell Gina to cut the tags from all of Jackson's stuffed animals! Who would have ever thought they'd come off like that!

Ellen - sorry about TOM.

Krystal - yay for the loss! You're doing great. Did you get a bunch of snow? Here in S. Indiana, we got about an inch, but the worst part went north of us, thank goodness, lol.

Tammy - where are you, sweetie? Did you have your eyes done?

Today has been a quiet day. I went to church, and brought home dinner. I've been napping some, and just being lazy. <yawn> It feels good to just do nothing, lol.

Tomorrow I have errands to run to the tax accountant, the pharmacy and Kohl's. Katie's bridal shower is Saturday, so I want to get her gift where she registered, before Neal's surgery in case we're stuck in E'ville for any reason.

Hope you've had a good weekend.
Old 03-09-2008, 07:34 PM   #86  
I was born this way hey!

I am so depressed today I just need to vent right now.

Everything was going so well until dh went to get the mail from yesterday. We got another letter from housing telling us that our downstairs neighbors complained yet again about the noise we're making in the early morning. This is such complete bs. We're in bed by 10pm every single night, we do not make any sounds at all!!!!!!!!! I'm so sick of those paranoid people. And I know it was them who came to my door yesterday. Except that I wasnt making a sound. I was just sitting at my comp, with my headphones on and playing a game. They're always coming up here telling us to keep quiet, even when we're not making a freakin sound!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They've accused dh of beating me twice..and called the cops on us the 2nd time, cuz they thought he was beating me. OKay first of all..my husband has never ever laid a hand on me. And he wouldnt ever do that either!!! Them accusing him of doing something like that hurt him so much. And you know..how dare them stick their noise into our business. Who do they think they are?!?!!? They are NOT our parents..Ugh..I hate this crap. The next time they make a noise, I will call housing on them. See how they like it.

Remember that whole drama I had with Nutrisystem? Well..its not over. I was supposed to wait for UPS to drop off the package, and I was supposed to refuse it, right? WRONG!! UPS came on friday and the neighbors downstairs were making sooooooooooooooooooo much noise, that I didnt even hear the UPS driving knocking so freakin softly!!!!! So I missed it!! Then to top it off, the lady I spoke with at Nutrisystem said that the money was already taken out. Well, that turned out to be such a big fat lie. I checked my account, and we're completly negative. They took out the rest of our money. I cannot believe this. So now I gotta go all the way down to UPS and tell them to send the effin package back. Some chick told me that it wouldnt cost anything, so I'm really really hoping that it wont.

Plus, I have a whole bunch of other problems that I'm not allowed to talk about. But lets just say that it has to do with the Navy and leave it at that.

I felt really down that I made a cake and homemade frosting. Which I've done before. I love baking so much, but I doubt I'll even eat the cake.

I'm gonna go lay down and try not to think about all this stuff.
Old 03-09-2008, 11:36 PM   #87  

hello ladies...how are you all doing?

Francie~ My goodness!!! We had neighbors above us like that. They used to call the office and complain when I would lay the kids down and they would cry! Then when the lady came to my door and asked me to come upstairs to hear what she hears, I went up there and come to find out, she used to work at the gas station that we used to go into when we would visit from friends. But anyways.....we finally got fed up with it, and started calling the office on them for being noisy and stomping around their apartment. Needless to say, she never called the office again! OMG I would be so pissed at Nutrisystem! We had a company do that to us, one time. Granted we had told them to take the money out, but we also told them that we would tell them when to take it out, and they took it upon themselves to take it when they wanted to. So, I know what you are going through! I hope every thing gets settled soon!

Jane~ Yup, she is really into putting everything in her mouth that I didn't think any thing of it. But now, I am going to go through and take the tags off all her toys and then she can have them back in her bed.

Trish~ I had been infant and child CPR certified and adult CPR certified when I was in junior high, I think it was....and then my senior year I got recertified in Adult CPR. I didn't think I would ever have to use any thing that I learned so long ago, let alone use it on my own child! One of my younger sisters put a curly fry up her nose and my parents had to take her to the ER to get it suctioned out.
Old 03-10-2008, 09:21 AM   #88  

Height: 5'5"

Good morning ladies!!! My floor is done!!! it looks so much better. Still have to do the molding, but I have the stain, and will work on that today. I have to run to dad's to pick up 2 different saws, then to Home depot for a few more things. DH still wants to do the cabinets, but will have to sit down with the ppl and fig it out.

Was going to have a lazy day after the bustle of the weekend, but DH said he still wants to hit the gym this afternoon. He has to evaluate his ppl so his work schedule is a little cooky for the next two weeks. all in all things are good, going to hop on the scale and get a preliminary WI. HAve a great day all!!! Will try to post later and get Indies done.
Old 03-10-2008, 11:49 AM   #89  
ugggg.....

Hi everyone--can't stay long since I am at work. Verizon has to come out and check our phone line this week--service is coming and going.

I am having lots of fun with the grandboy but have to say I am a little sad at Ryan moving to Portland. I am going to miss our times together. Jerry and Teri are very similar in temperment and Ry and I are more alike. It looks like he will be leaving sometime in April. Adam and Lauren are flying out on April 2We are going to Baltimore or DC for his April 1 bday before he leaves instead of the original plan of Philadelphia--just me and him. He is just coming to OR with 2 suitcases and a messenger bag to begin with and I will ship things out to him. I think Teri is going to miss him more than she thinks--they have been living together again for about 9 months and they are really getting on each others nerves--the brother/sister opposite personality thing going on--same nit-picking things they fought about all their lives.....
Old 03-10-2008, 01:13 PM   #90  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Just droppin' by to say HI.

FRANCIE...ugh! Apartment living sucks! I came away from such a bad experience living in Dallas that I HATE that place now! Sorry you are having to deal with those people and nutruisystem. If I were you I would talk to the bank and tell them you did no authorize them to take the money out of your account and to not let them do it again. Because you basically didn't authorize it...by trying to cancel your account with them. Maybe that will work. There's got to be something you can do.

ELLEN...bet your kitchen is looking fabulous!

MINDEE...love your new avatar! You both look so cute!

SASSY...well, at least the kitty is at peace and not suffering anymore. Glad DH was able to stay in a hotel and that the job actually does that for it's employees.

JULES...hugs to you missy. I know how hard it will be when Ry moves to OR.

Anyway...nothing much going on today. Laundry, laundry and more laundry...always with the laundry, lol. Have a good one....

Last edited by FrouFrou; 03-10-2008 at 01:19 PM.
Closed Thread