Old 02-06-2008, 08:33 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 160/145/125

Height: 5ft.3in

You don't have to tell me how hard drinking water is...............My husband and girls drink more than 3 gallons daily together. I hope to one day join them.
racerwife07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 08:35 AM   #32  

Welcome to Gettin my sexy back Aguahaze.......Hope to get to know you better!
Old 02-06-2008, 08:35 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 143/137/125

Height: 5'4"

*Name: Stacey (Aquahaze) -- I have dichromatic eyes, one aqua one hazel.

*Happily married for 12+ years (10/14)

*2 charming boys: Connor 6 and Jeremy 3.

* I am a stay-at-home mom

* I enjoy meeting new people and making new friends.

*I am also here to lose weight, but more so gain support in reducing inches and feel better about my body.

*My current weight is 139, my goal is 125.

*I currently wear a size 10 jeans, I want to need a new wardrobe. :-D
Aquahaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 08:42 AM   #34  
Trying it again....

S/C/G: 237/237/145

robsia-my daughter starting sleeping throughout the night at 2 months also. My oldest boy wouldn't until he was exactly one year old, same with my second boy but I sleep trained my baby to sleep throughout the night and he finally caught on at 3 months. isn't it wonderful.

well, here's my intro....
My name is Tawnya
I've been married going on 7 years
I have 4 children 3 boys and 1 girl (8, 5, almost 2, and 6 months)
I am 28 years old and will be 29 in April
My current weight is 208 and my goal is to be around 150-165
I am a stay at home mommy (which I love but I do get bored)
I am a cake decorator/baker
I wear a size 22 pants (very embarassed about it) and want to get into a 14
I'm here to lose weight and gain self-esteem and confidence again
I also have two boxers one who is pregnant and will have puppies any time now
I enjoy scrapbooking and almost any kind of crafts

Yesterday I weighed in at 208, went to lunch with a friend (didn't do as good as I had planned) and ran for less then 1/4 of a mile but fast walked the rest of the mile. Didn't eat dinner because I was still full from lunch. I weighed myself this morning thinking that exercise I got in yesterday would help but I stayed the same. I guess it's pretty good after what I ate yesterday.
tkglenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 08:43 AM   #35  
Trying it again....

My childrens names are
Powell (8)
Jaisen (5)
Miranda (almost 2)
Kristopher(6 months)
Old 02-06-2008, 09:08 AM   #36  
MasterHarper

Height: 5'5"

My name is Julie - I'm 35.

OH is Paul - been together 8 years.

We have two daughters - Bethany aged 6 and Ruby aged 2 months

I'm a music teacher - currently on maternity leave.

My highest ever weight was 213 and having to try on size 20 jeans because my 18s were too tight was my wake up call. In 2006 I got down to 144, which put my in size 10 jeans. That's UK size 10 - I think that's about size 6-8 US sizes. But then I got pregnant and I have a bagful of size 10 clothes up in the attic that are waiting for me to get back into them. I'm currently in a UK 14 at 170 lbs.

My inital goal is to get back to my pre-pg weight - 144. After that I'd like to try to get down to 135, which was always my eventual goal.

I don't have one single weakness - I have lots!! Cream cakes, chips, sausage rolls, chocolate, cookies - you name it, I'll eat it. In abundance. One thing I don't have to contend with is soda - totally indifferent to it.
Robsia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 10:38 AM   #37  

S/C/G: 236/221/136

Height: 5'7

Name: 2b2
Happily married

3 beautifully little girls ages 7, 4 and 10 mos

currently a SAHM but interviewing nannies so I can go back to work to hopefully qualify for another mat leave!!

I am currently working on my Masters Degree in Education.

I am here to lose weight and feel sexy again.

*My current weight is 204, my goal is 135.

*I would never tell anyone what size I wear but my dream is to be out of the double digits!!
2beautiful2Bfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 10:39 AM   #38  
doinTHEbestIcan

Good Morning Ladies!!

Yesterday was a good eating day! I was down a pound this morning, which is wonderful considering TOM just came into town this morning! She is really kicking my butt right now!! I have a couch date this evening and she ruining it! It's hard for me to feel cute when TOM is here!

Here's to another good day ladies!!!
mrsgeb2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 10:44 AM   #39  

S/C/G: 236/221/136

Height: 5'7

Wow most ppl hee seem to weigh in on mondays!! I weigh in on Friday because saturday is my cheat day. Every saturday I eat bread (homemade) and dessert. I do weigh myself daily because I need to to stay ion track. I think this is something I will need to do for the rest of my life.

My favorite book is french women don't get fat!! I loved it so much that I am now reading her second book. I have put alot of her advice into practice and it makes a huge difference!

Robsia- I decided to change my ticker. i think 135 is a good goal. Good for you on the pancakes yesterday!! I woudl have eaten way more!
congrats on the baby sleeping through the night! I hope it continues!!

To all the sugar freaks. I used to work in a restaurant that had brown sugar cubes on every table. I don't think I ever walked by without talking a couple!! By then end of the summer my uniform was too tight!!

I also have a hard time drinking my water so I have resorted to crystal light. I knwo some say it is bad but for me I figure it is better to drink that than not drink at all which is what woudl happen. I find it really hard to drink plain water in the winter! My sister drinks it hot but I think that is even worse!!

tkglenn- what type of cakes do you do? I am getting itno fondant. I make a cake for everyone's b-day. My daughter is truing one do you have any good ideas?
2beautiful2Bfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 10:45 AM   #40  
doinTHEbestIcan

Name - Jana

Age - 23 (24 in Sept)

No Kids, live alone, work two jobs - school secretary and operator at night

I have a wonderful yorkie-poo named 'Precious'

I can't remember a time in my life where I was not trying to lose at least 5 more pounds.

I just want to make it to goal!
mrsgeb2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 03:03 PM   #41  

Had another good day......... I drunk all my water (60ounces) yay me!!!!!!!
Had broiled seafood for lunch again today. I want to be down 5 pounds by next Friday 2/15/08. Christy
Old 02-07-2008, 02:59 AM   #42  
MasterHarper

Height: 5'5"

Morning ladies. I was good yesterday. I had:
Breakfast: Weetabix and milk -184
Lunch: Jam sandwiches - 277
Low fat chocolate mousse - 61
Dinner: Ravioli - 290
Snacks: 3 l-f chocolate mousses - 182
2 oz Cheerios - 209
Milk for coffee - 333

Total: 1534

LOL - I won the Lottery on Saturday - got my cheque today! Big fat £10. I only matched three numbers, but I've never won anything on the lottery before.
Robsia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 05:53 AM   #43  

Good Morning........... I won huge also; a wopping $2.00 I'm going to do my best not to spend it all in one place. LOL I did very well yesterday, but last night.. I wanted to binge so bad. There was candy and cakes everywhere I turned. I got thru it although it was hard. YAY ME!

See ya chicks later....Christy

Last edited by racerwife07; 02-07-2008 at 05:53 AM.
Old 02-07-2008, 06:14 AM   #44  
Trying it again....

2beautiful-I do all kinds of cakes. Do you make your own fondant or do you buy it? I make my own which is 1,000x's better than the store bought kind. If you want the recipe, PM me and I'll give it to you.

It's an early morning for me. Yesterday was pretty good eating. I was really busy yesterday so I didn't eat breakfast but did have a veggie burger for breakfast with whole wheat bread and one for dinner. The bad thing is that I ate dinner at like 10pm. i wasn't hungry as my DH suffers from PTSD and he had a moment yesterday and really put me in the slumps. I wasn't even hungry when I ate but i know in order to lose weight, you have to eat. You need calories to burn calories. But all I drank yesterday was water so I'm very proud of myself for that.
Old 02-07-2008, 08:57 AM   #45  

S/C/G: 143/137/125

I am having continuing difficulty with my computer... we are hoping to rebuild it this year, but until then I am contending with the system continuously locking up.

Yesterday was my best eating in a LONG time... my calorie goal is 1500-1800... I was in just under 1700, and walked a mile on the elliptical. Down just over 1/2 a pound since yesterday morning. :-)

Today I started my new Tae Bo DVD (well, 10 minutes of the introduction at least) and have walked 1/2 mile on the elliptical so far.

As for cakes...
I would LOVE the homemade fondant recipe. I truly didn't know there was one. :-P Two weeks from Saturday is the Boy Scouts Blue and Gold banquet and we are having a father/son cake bake ... no women allowed in the kitchen... but I can provide the recipes. :-D
Aquahaze is offline   Reply With Quote